• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Box Office Blowout

A Box Office Blowout

James turned his head and sneezed again loudly. Around him, fellow Chemistry students kept typing diligently as the instructor droned on about photons and some experiment involving metal. Sighing quietly, he wiped the moisture quickly off his keyboard, hoping the hour would just finish already.

Really it was the blonde two seats to his left and one forward that had his attention. Her shoulder length hair draped like the softest curtains, topped by a perfect bun with a pencil jabbed in it. Every so often she'd tilt her head so he could revel in her stunning profile.

James didn't know which was his favorite: her mysterious green eyes, smoothly chiseled cheeks and neck, or the natural pout her lips still held while pursed. He couldn't see her bust, but she appeared to be a five-and-a-half foot slim freshman. All he did know was that every time he turned back to his notes, the urge to glance lured his gaze right back to her.

"So what did the photoelectric effect tell us about light?" The aged professor scanned the room for an answer. The blonde raised her hand. "Sasha."

"That light is also a particle?" Sasha's bare legs slid out from under the desk to the side. Her voluptuous thighs and calves were like porcelain adorned by pink sneakers. Looking carefully, James could see the frill of her white mini-skirt peeking out. A second later, he realized he was ogling and snapped back to his notes.

"Yes, that light also behaves like a particle and has discrete properties. Excellent. That will be it for today, don't forget your assignments." The instructor dismissed the classroom as James snapped to attention. Amidst the busy hustle of students leaving, he picked up his laptop and stepped outside.

Like music on cue, Sasha's voice rang aloud behind him, lamenting.

"I really wish I had a tutor for this class. It's so hard."

James turned around slowly to find himself next to Sasha's conversation with her girlfriend. Her mousy features regarded him curiously as she gripped her Chemistry textbook to her chest. Without hesitation he offered, "I can help, I've got an A so far."

He was already shaming himself mentally. An A? The last test hadn't been graded and was the hardest by far. He knew his genitals were driving, and all his brain could do was brace itself for the eventual wreck.

"Yeah? Are you sure? You don't have to, I can pay for a tutor or just find a study group." Sasha's naturally bright smile and nervously crossed legs began to stoke his flames. Her thighs were thicker than he expected. Silently he prayed her breasts and ass would follow suit.

"Of course. We can start tonight at the café or library, whichever you prefer." James quivered a bit, butterflies tickling his insides.

"Ok. Let's meet at the Union at 6:30 and figure out where we'll go." With that she turned to leave, and again James was rewarded. While he faked deciding which way to begin walking, he spotted her avocado-sized breasts pressed tightly to her book like soft pillows. The mini-skirt teased him again as she walked away, just barely hiding the cusps of her plump and perky buttocks.

James' loins raged with fire.

***********************************************************************

When Sasha greeted him, she was alone. Something about her looked different; she wasn't nervous and didn't even pause after approaching him. She wasn't carrying any books either.

"Do you want to go to a movie?" She asked directly. "The new Batman film is out in the cheap theater, I thought you might want to see it."

James swallowed once, trying to get his heart back down out of his throat. "Sure, let's get out of here." He wondered for a moment whether he subconsciously meant HE wanted out of there. Pushing all worries about studying Chemistry aside, he followed Sasha out and prayed this was somehow leading to seeing her naked.

Not long after, James was standing behind Sasha, her perfect ass just a foot in front of his now hard cock. He could only imagine what it looked like bare since that damn skirt still kept him in the dark. He adjusted his pants again, struggling to keep his obvious erection from giving the whole theatre a show while they waited to buy tickets.

The ticket line shuffled forward. Sasha turned around with a smile pasted across her face.

"Are you ready for this?" Something seemed really off with her demeanor. He froze as her eyes darted up and down, giving him that curious look again.

"Absolutely, I can't wait. I've been wanting to see this movie ever since the previews." Pulling out his wallet to pay, he stepped toward the teller.

Immediately Sasha placed her hand on his, shaking her head. "I'll get this one." She stepped up to the booth operated by a skinny brunette with glasses. "Two for Batman please."

"Two adults?" The brunette smiled mischievously at Sasha, betraying a look of two well-known friends.

"Yes." The teller passed Sasha two tickets, and she handed one to James. "That's Katie. Always good to know someone in the business. Come on."

James nodded while suddenly realizing she hadn't paid. Looking at Katie again, he also just realized she was REALLY cute. Her pale features and flat chest actually complimented her slender form. She looked like a runner.

Snatching up his hand, Sasha led him directly to the popcorn and snack bar. The salty sweet smell in the air was satisfying to breathe in.

"Buy an extra large popcorn and two Cokes. I'll be right back." She headed off to the bathroom and left him wondering if they really needed that much popcorn. Shrugging slightly, James took out his wallet again to order the snacks.

As the crowd buzzed around him, James saw Katie slip out of the booth and into the women's bathroom. He shook his head. No, they aren't having sex in a public restroom. He sighed as he pulled himself back to reality.

Sure enough, Sasha and Katie came out a couple minutes later. James' hands were full with the snacks as they both walked up to him.

"Ready? Let's go, the show's about to start!" Sasha exclaimed with fervor. Katie giggled as they each took a Coke and left him holding the popcorn.

James shook himself from bewilderment and pressed on.

***********************************************************************

Navigating their way through the theatre, James quickly found himself sliding into a seat in the very back row, which was otherwise empty. The room was already dark as previews were starting, but he could guess about half the seats were full.

Looking up, his eyes greeted Katie's alabaster asscheeks as she slipped carefully in front of him, her hands delicately holding the back edges of her blue skirt. His eyes locked on her perfectly toned and surprisingly round bottom. She paused and turned to Sasha.

"Do you want this side or that side?" Katie whispered to Sasha, pointing daintily at each seat around James.

"I'll sit here." Sasha's incredibly sexy voice chimed in loud contrast.

He only had another moment to stare at Katie's ass and guess whether she was teasing him on purpose before she sat down beside him. Both girls reached into the popcorn and began snacking right from the large tub in his lap.

By now James was rock hard, his cock trembling for release under his tight jeans. Sexual fantasies rocked his brain and wouldn't let him speak. Barely shaking his head, he tried to free himself from the delusions. Maybe he could jerk off in the bathroom before the movie started.

"Don't you want some?" Sasha looked at him in earnest as she munched on the popcorn.

"Oh. Yeah, I just feel a little hot in here, that's all. There's quite a few people here." James smiled back at her a bit weakly, nodding.

"Here. Have some." She propped the tub more prominently in his lap. When he reached for the popcorn, her hands slid down to his belt.

James locked eyes with Sasha, all notions of innocence gone. No words were spoken as his buckle came loose. Her lusty green eyes told it all, and even Katie didn't flinch when his pants flew open. Sasha tugged his boxers so his cock stood straight up in the open air, protected only by the popcorn tub from the people directly in front of him. All they had to do was turn around.

His vision blurred as Sasha went down on him, his hands cupping her breasts naturally. When her pouty lips slid over the tip, James gasped sharply. Using his best efforts to focus, he realized Katie was now watching him. By some miracle, no one immediately in front of them had yet noticed the sexual commotion. His senses amplified all the sounds tenfold.

Sasha forced herself down onto his long shaft, taking it all in until she choked. She pulled back for a small breath, and warm saliva drizzled down to his aching balls. Repeating the motion, she lifted her shirt and bra to let his hands squeeze her bare C-cup breasts.

His tension relieved as the theatre grew loud from the movie playing. In his peripheral James could see Katie still munching on popcorn, her other hand now busy under her own skirt. With a kernel in hand she pushed up her glasses and acted as though she was still watching the movie.

Minutes or hours may have passed while Sasha gave him the first and likely best deepthroat blowjob of his life. Part of him was praying no one would see, part of him didn't care. Sasha switched from deepthroating to licking up and down his slippery dick.

He groped her bosom and pinched the nipples, her smooth flesh filling his grip. Katie leaned over eagerly and pushed Sasha back. It was her turn.

James shivered as her smaller tongue lapped at the head of his cock. Her right hand snuck underneath his boxers and held his scrotum. Her left hand was still stuck inside her pussy. Closing his eyes, he felt her small mouth suck on the tip while she massaged his balls.

He couldn't take it much longer. Should he warn Katie or just blow his load in her mouth?

Seeing his hands were empty, James reached down under her skirt and satisfyingly squeezed the pale round ass he had been teased with. Her cheeks felt just as soft, firm, perky, and perfect as they looked.

With her eager mouth Katie went halfway down the shaft, sending him to the point of no return. His breath quickened as he pictured this flawless stranger gulping down his heavy load. He hadn't masturbated in at least a week.

Thinking the better of it, James whispered urgently, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to... cum."

Katie sat up and grinned wickedly. Her left hand pulled away from her pussy, sticky and white with her feminine fluids. Gripping him hard she began to jerk the tip. "Hold the popcorn," she told Sasha quietly.

Sasha pulled the tub back and tilted it forward. If not for the overwhelming sensations around him, James would have panicked from being so exposed. All he could do was watch and try to orgasm silently while the loud movie raged on.

Sasha dipped her hand into the popcorn tub. She took out her greasy fingers and slid them underneath Katie's to cup his scrotum. He felt the opening spasms take hold, and all was bliss.

Katie's juices still slurped on his cock as she jerked him. Expertly she squeezed hard on his dickhead when he first began to spasm, building up semen. When she released, white gobs pulsed all over the popcorn. James laid his head back against the seat in silent ecstasy.

When he finally came to, James could see both Sasha and Katie eating from the top of the bowl, which was again propped up in his lap. The cumsluts shared a smile and messy kiss right over his lap as he felt his loins begin to harden again.

James had found his moment in heaven.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Box Office Blowout

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 733 milliseconds