A Boy and His Genie Ch. 01

"Greetings Master, did you sleep well?" She asked him in her cheery voice.

"Uh yeah, I did..." Matt replied, coming to terms with the fact that he hadn't dreamed it all.

"I took the liberty of moving your duvet on top of you, to make you more comfortable. I hope this pleases you."

"Yeah...it does. Thanks."

"You are quite welcome, Master. Would you like to make another wish now?"

"Not right now," Matt replied, rolling off her, and onto his back.

He looked at the clock, which said it was nearly 11am.

"Wow, we slept for a long time, eh?"

"I did not sleep, Master."

"What? Why?"

"You did not dismiss me. I could not sleep without your permission."

"Aren't you tired?"

"Genies do not get tired, unless you would like me to."

"So you never sleep?"

"I would sleep if you commanded me to, and in my lamp I often pass into an unconscious state, particularly between Masters, but I myself do not need to sleep as humans do."

"Do you not have free will though? I mean, do you have desires?"

"My only desire is to serve my Master, who at the moment is you."

Matt sighed. This was one of the nicest girls he'd ever met, but he wondered if she was naturally like this, or some sort of mind control that all genies went through. He wondered if she'd always been a genie, or she'd been forced into it, and this cheeriness was her way of coping with it. He didn't want to ask her.

"Lumiosa, I don't have any more wishes for now, so you can go into your lamp and rest if you want to."

"Do you want me to?" Matt sighed again. This girl really did seem incapable of thinking for herself. That would have to be worked on.

"Yes, I want you to go into your lamp and rest," he told her.

"At once, Master," she nodded, before becoming a cloud of smoke, which was sucked into the lamp.

"I'd better hide this thing I guess," Matt said, picking up the lamp. He didn't think anyone else could rub it and take Lumiosa for themselves, but he didn't want to risk it. And besides, he didn't want his parents asking where he'd gotten an old lamp from. He put it under his bed, and then looked around for his clothes. He checked his floor, and then his drawers, and there was no sign of them. Matt eventually came to the conclusion that when he'd wished himself naked, Lumiosa had made his clothes vanish into thin air, rather than putting them away. Oh well, he could always wish them back.

Matt put some clothes on, and headed downstairs for some breakfast. His stomach was rumbling, a little bit of which was probably from what he'd burned off during sex, he assumed. Matt then thought about the sex. A few hours ago, he'd been a normal teenage boy, but since then he'd lost his virginity to the most beautiful girl he'd ever met, who'd do whatever he said, and grant his every wish.

This presented Matt wish an ethical question; was it right? He could do almost anything he wanted, and make people do whatever he wanted. He didn't know who had sent him Lumiosa, or why. Maybe he was being tested, to see how he'd handle limitless power?

"About time you're up, we were about to call an undertaker," Matt's dad said as he walked into the living room. "Where's Max and Sam?"

"Fuck," Matt thought. He'd forgotten about them. "They're, uh...still sleeping. They're really tired."

"Alright, but make sure to check they're still breathing every now and then," Matt's dad laughed, before going back to watching whatever it was that was on TV.

Matt poured himself a bowl of cereal, and ate it as quickly as possible, before running back upstairs to his bedroom. He pulled out the lamp, and rubbed it.

"Yes Master?" Said Lumiosa when she emerged from the cloud of smoke, sat on her knees "What is it you desire?"

"Aren't you uncomfortable sitting like that all the time?" He asked her.

"Not at all, Master," she smiled. "It feels perfectly natural for me, and it is done as a sign of respect to you. I would feel extremely rude standing in your presence."

"I don't mind if you want to stand or sit differently," Matt said, sitting down on his bed. "In fact, come and sit on the bed with me."

"Yes Master," she said cheerfully, coming to sit with him.

"What about being naked all the time? You don't mind that?"

"Of course not, Master. This is how I was created, and it is how my Masters normally like me. Would you like me to wear some clothes?"

"I want you to be comfortable. Do you want to wear clothes?"

"Do you want me to wear clothes?"

Matt sighed again.

"Anyway...I'd like to make a wish. I wish for Max and Sam to come back here right now."

"Your wish is my command, Master." Lumiosa snapped her fingers, and Max and Sam were instantly laid on the floor of the bedroom, naked, with fully-erect penises.

"Hey what gives!?" Sam shouted in protest at Matt interrupting them. Max however, simply moaned, as cum began to shoot out of his cock, though only a small amount, his reserves apparently depleted from his activities that morning.

"Lumiosa, I wish for you to clean up Max's cum, and dress them both how they were when you sent them away earlier," Matt ordered.

"Yes Master," Lumiosa said. She snapped her fingers, and it was done.

"Hey Matt, how would you like it if we interrupted your sex?" Max asked him, clearly annoyed.

"Sorry, but I didn't want to have to explain to my family where you'd gone," Matt told him.

"Matt, you've got a genie!" Sam shouted. "You don't have to explain anything! You can control anyone you want!"

"Yeah!" Max added. "Though I'd love for you to send us back to the girls!"

"Fine," Matt relented. "Lumiosa, I wish for you to send them back, but at 3pm they need to go home like they're supposed to."

"Yes Master," Lumiosa said, and they were immediately gone again.

"Lumiosa, I wish for you to return to your lamp."

"As you wish, Master."

Lumiosa returned to her lamp, and Matt turned his Playstation on. He wanted to let her rest properly, and he wanted some time to contemplate what he really wanted to do with the power he'd been given.

Matt didn't summon Lumiosa for the rest of the day, and in the evening, he stripped naked, and got in bed. He held Lumiosa's lamp in his hands, feeling the warmth it was emitting. He was tempted to summon Lumiosa and ask her to sleep with him, but he decided to let her rest in the comfort of her own lamp. At least, he assumed it was comfort. He wondered what it was like in there, if she liked it. Matt put the lamp next to him under his duvet, and went to sleep.

Now, Matt was a bit of a wriggler in his sleep, and he naturally ended up rubbing against the lamp. A cloud of pink smoke shot out of it, and Lumiosa materialised in the room.

"Greeting Mast-" she said, before realising he was sleeping. She couldn't return to her lamp without his permission, and she didn't want to wake him up, so she resigned herself to waiting with him until he woke up naturally.

Lumiosa went over to Matt's bedroom window, and used her powers to see past the blinds at the street, which was illuminated by the street lights. This place, she thought, seemed very different to the one where her last Master lived. She saw many different building outside, all looking reasonably similar, and she wondered if her Master owned them all. A large, metal box moved down the road, emitting lights from its front. It fascinated Lumiosa, and she wondered if her Master would eventually permit her to leave his home, in order to explore this new place she had found herself in.

Lumiosa didn't know how long it had been since her last Master had died. She had been unconscious for most of the time she had been in her lamp, but she believe it may have been centuries. Her current Master seemed a kind one, including being genuinely concerned for her. She looked forward to making life a happy one.

Figuring he probably wouldn't mind if she did so, Lumiosa left her Master's bedroom, and went to explore his home. With her powers, she looked through the various doors, and found 3 other people. In one room was a girl who looked a little bit older than her Master. A servant perhaps? Or a concubine? Or a wife? She'd served many noblemen over the years, and most of them had large harems, in which she was generally high-ranking, if not a wife.

The other two people, a man and a woman, seemed older, and Lumiosa decided that, if they weren't servants, they were probably her Master's parents. Given how they were cuddling in their sleep, Lumiosa figured they were certainly at least a couple.

Lumiosa had assumed that her current Master was nobility, as his home seemed far more luxurious than the houses of the commoners she'd served in the past. Truth be told, Lumiosa knew very little about her new Master. The other boys had called him Matt, which she assumed was his name, as the language knowledge she had extracted from their heads did not seem to indicate it was a title.

She walked downstairs, into the room where she'd first emerged from her lamp. There was what she knew was a sofa, and a large, flat screen, which she didn't know what it was. She then walked into what looked like a kitchen, though it was much smaller than she would have expected from a noble's kitchen. She assumed one of the other buildings would have a larger one, where her Master's large feasts were prepared. This one was probably for if he desired anything in the night.

Lumiosa walked back up to her Master's bedroom, and shut the door behind her. She looked at her sleeping Master, and wondered if she should climb in bed with him. Would that please him, or would he prefer to be left alone while he slept? She eventually opted to sit on the chair next to the bed, and watch over her young Master while he slept. She hoped that he would live a long life. It made her incredibly sad that her last Master had died under her watch. The library where he worked had been attacked by an army of invaders. He was taken by surprise, and his throat was cut. She so desperately wanted to save him, but genies were forbidden from using their powers on their Masters without permission, which he could not give, due to an inability to speak from his injuries. She couldn't even take the pain away from him, so she resorted to stroking his skin softly, in a desperate attempt to try and ease his suffering as he died. After he died, she'd watched the soldiers march in, before she'd felt the pull of her lamp, and she'd been locked away inside until her new Master, this "Matt", had released her.

Lumiosa smiled at having been blessed with such a kind Master, and sat there watching over him as he slept.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds