A Boy and His Genie Ch. 04

"You mean to tell me I lost my virginity years ago and I don't even remember it?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm saying."

"I'm going to repeat what I said earlier. You're evil, you know that?"

"And I'm going to repeat what I said earlier. Yeah, but you love it."

The two of them laughed, and kissed. They moved into a spooning position, Matt rubbing his cock against Sophie's ass, and stroking her stomach with his hands.

"Sophie, have you ever wanted to go out and find other Masters?" Matt asked her.

"A little," she replied. "But now I've got you, so I don't have to. Plus Alexis told me she can't use her powers to find other genies, so we'd have to track them down ourselves."

Sophie then grabbed Matt's dick, and positioned it by her pussy.

"What are you doing?" He asked her.

"Well as much as I like your dick rubbing against my ass, I'd much rather it be inside me," Sophie replied.

"Then your wish is my command," Matt grinned, before sliding inside her.

-----------------------

Alexis and Lumiosa popped up in the local park, still totally naked. As it happened, they were stood on a picnic basket, where a couple was making out. They screamed as the two genies appeared out of thin air.

"Oh relax, you two act like you've never seen two naked genies before," Alexis said. She snapped her fingers, and the two genies were instantly dressed in their clothes from earlier. "Come on Lumiosa, let's go for a walk around."

"Is this a park?" Lumiosa asked as they walked.

"Yeah, they're still common nowadays, but life' very different generally. Like, have you seen those metal things riding around?"

"What are they?"

"They're called cars. People use them as transport."

"Fascinating. This place is truly different to anywhere I have ever been. Where are we?"

"America. You won't have heard of it because it hadn't been discovered when last we saw each-other. I'm glad we ran into each-other though. I've not seen another genie in like 3 centuries. It's nice to be able to talk to someone like me, even if I've had the pleasure of lots of kind Masters. It's why I want you to be more like me. So you can enjoy life like I do, instead of being so focused on pleasing your Master."

"But we are genies! It is our duty to please our Masters!"

"Yeah, and I like it when Sophie's happy, but I don't spend every day thinking about how to please her. I grant her wishes when she makes them, but aside from that, she lets me be a normal girl. Well, a normal girl with magical powers. Watch."

There were two teenage boys walking past at that time. Alexis waved her hand, and the two boys were instantly naked.

"I can't believe Mistress Sophie lets you use your powers without her like that," Lumiosa said.

"It's fun, and I'm gonna show you how to have fun," Alexis said.

-----------------------

Back at Sophie's house, several hours had passed, and the two teens had lost count of how many orgasms they'd had. Sophie was on all fours, with Matt fucking her from behind, squeezing her ass hard. Matt moaned as he squirted more cum into Sophie's pussy, which sent her into her own orgasm. Matt noticed the clock, which said it was now nearly 6, and he pulled out of Sophie. The two teens kissed and cuddled on the sofa.

"Well that was fun," Sophie panted as they cuddled.

"Yeah," Matt agreed. "But your friends are gonna be here soon."

Megan, Sally and Kelly arrived before long, and they all headed upstairs to the bedroom, the girls all stripping off. Sophie and Matt cuddled on the bed, while the others lounged around the room.

"So you two are a couple, eh?" Sally asked them.

"Yeah, we're in love," Sophie replied, kissing Matt.

"I can see why," Megan said, pointing at Matt's erection, which embarrassed him.

"I'd love to have that thing inside me," Kelly grinned.

"Well of course you would," Megan said. "You, unlike the rest of us, are a virgin. You've never had the pleasure of having a dick inside you."

"Well you know, I'd be happy to correct that if you'd like," Matt joked.

"Naughty boy, you're taken!" Sally laughed.

"I don't mind if Kelly wants to fuck him," Sophie said.

"Wait...seriously?" Kelly asked.

"Of course," Sophie smiled. "I don't mind sharing Matt. In fact, can I let you girls in on a secret?"

"What secret?" Megan asked.

"I can make you do whatever I want," Sophie replied.

"Bullshit," Sally said. "How?"

"Magic," Sophie replied. "Just to show you, Megan, Sally, kiss each-other." Right away, Megan and Sally stood up, wrapped their arms around each-other, and kissed each-other passionately.

"Holy fuck..." Kelly gasped. Megan and Sally broke their kiss, and their trance instantly ended.

"Oh my God..." They both said.

"You can call me Sophie," Sophie said cheerfully.

"I don't know what came over me..." Sally said.

"I just felt like I HAD to kiss you..." Megan blushed.

"That's because you did, because I ordered you to," Sophie told them.

"Okay, how did you do that?" Kelly asked Sophie.

"I told you, magic. Beyond that, it's a secret. But Kelly, I think it's time you lost your virginity, so come and lay down on the bed and spread your legs." The instant Sophie spoke her command, Kelly got up, and laid down as she was instructed.

"Nervous?" Sophie asked her.

"A little," Kelly replied.

"Don't be, just lay back, and let Matt do his stuff."

Matt climbed on top of Kelly, and kissed her.

"You sure you're okay with this, Sophie?" Matt asked his girlfriend.

"Matt, it's fine," Sophie nodded. "I told you, we may be a couple, but we're allowed to fuck other people. Now take Kelly's virginity."

Matt nodded his agreement, and slid into Kelly slowly. The girl moaned, and Sophie kissed her.

"You like watching me kiss her, Matt?" Sophie asked. Matt nodded again, and Sophie continued kissing her friend, while Matt thrust in and out of her.

"Oh God, that's so hot," Sally said, watching them.

"Well tell you what, how about you girls come and join in?" Sophie ordered, and Sally and Megan instantly walked over to them, and started fondling and kissing any exposed skin they could get hold of.

"Oh my God..." Matt moaned as he fucked Kelly, feeling Sally's hands fondle him. "This feels incredible..."

"And just think, you've got a whole life of pleasure like this to look forward to," Sophie moaned between kisses.

"Oh God, I can't wait..." Matt moaned, before Sally kissed him. "I can't fucking wait..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds