A Boy and His Genie Ch. 11

All around the room, people started pairing off. Matt, the only human in the room to not be consumed by lust, was pushed off his chair by Anna. As he laid on the floor, she climbed on top of him, and started riding his cock.

"Master, do you wish me to join in?" Lumiosa asked him.

"Yes!" Matt moaned in response as he felt Anna fuck him. "I wish for the two of us to be horny too!"

"Your wish is my command, Master," Lumiosa obeyed. She snapped her fingers, and moaned out from arousal. She started rubbing her pussy, to try and bring herself to orgasm. She soon got some help with that, in the form of Alexis and Max, who got to work on pleasuring Lumiosa.

----

1471, and Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci, known to his friends only as Leonardo, was at work painting. The two of them had gone out into the Tuscan countryside, in order to capture the natural beauty better. On the grass on the banks of the Arno, Alexis was reclined nude, looking happy as Leonardo stood painting her.

"How's it coming?" She asked him.

"It is coming," Leonardo replied. "If there is something that Il Verrocchio has taught me, it is that art cannot be rushed."

"I still don't understand why you don't just have me conjure up a painting for you."

"Alexis, you may have given me the skills required to paint with such finesse, but there are things that your magic cannot do. Only a human hand can ever hope to capture your beauty on canvass, and even then I fear it may not be possible."

"You're weird sometimes, you know that, Master?"

"You are very strange yourself, Alexis. Your very existence would seem strange to most people."

"I've been called worse in my time. "Strange" is practically a compliment compared to some of the things I've been through."

"It must be such a sad life. An eternity of servitude."

"It's not too bad. Oh sure there's the occasional power-hungry person who treats you as little more than a tool, but for every one of them, there are 10 more like you, who treat me with respect. I do like my job. Watching how happy you are when I grant your wishes is payment enough."

They stayed around the river for a while longer, before it started to get dark. Alexis got dressed, and the two of them walked back into the city. When they returned to the workshop, they saw two men stood outside.

"Hello, can I help you?" Leonardo asked them.

"Yes, we're looking for Il Verrocchio, is he around?" One of the men asked.

"No, I'm afraid he's away in Milan at the moment," Leonardo replied.

"Oh what a shame," said the second man. "Well then, we shall have to make do with you and your stunning companion here." He approached Alexis, and stroked her face. "You, fair maiden, are...oh, interesting. Master, I cannot read this girl's mind. It would seem she is one of my kind."

"Another genie?" Said the first man. "Wonderful. Perhaps you could invite us in to discuss things?"

"Very well, I suppose so..." Leonardo agreed.

The 4 of them went inside, and sat down. Alexis and the other genie sat down on the sofa, while Leonardo and the other man sat down on some chairs.

"So then, let's introduce ourselves," the man said. "I am Ludovico Santino, and this is my genie, Marcio.

"A pleasure to meet you both," Leonardo said. "I am Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci, and this is my genie, Alexis."

"Alexis. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl," Marcio said, before giving her a soft kiss on the lips, and Alexis smiled.

"Oh stop..." she blushed.

"Marcio, not right now!" Ludovico snapped. "Now then Leonardo, tell me how you came to acquire Alexis here."

"About 6 months ago I came across her lamp in the market," Leonardo replied. "I accidentally freed her there and then. It caused quite the stir."

"Oh, so she's the "witch" that appeared in the market last year," Ludovico said. "I heard about that. Well I suppose I should tell you my story too. I found Marcio's lamp floating in the Arno about 10 years ago. A chance encounter, much like yours."

"We have much to discuss," Leonardo said. "Come, I have some items in the back of the workshop that may interest you."

The two of them went into the back of the workshop, leaving the genies alone.

"Oh good, I was hoping they'd leave," Marcio said, wrapping his arms around Alexis. "It's been centuries since I've last seen one of my kind. You and I could make sweet music together."

"And what makes you think I'm that easy?"

"A flower of such beauty deserves to be treasured. It should give itself to one of its own kind, without obligation from the human which controls it."

"Leonardo has not had sex with me."

"Oh? Then he does not know what he is missing. Give yourself to me Alexis, and I shall show you the pleasure you deserve." Alexis just grinned.

"Oh very well then," she said. "I suppose our Masters are busy, and I've not had sex in so very long. A little bit of physical intimacy would be welcome."

The two genies snapped their fingers, and they were instantly nude. They leaned in, and began making-out with one-another, their hands roaming each-other's bodies, exploring their naked flesh.

----

Meanwhile, back in 2015, the older Alexis was 69ing Lumiosa, while Max fucked her pussy. Matt hand pushed Anna onto her back, and was fucking her hard. Mrs Evans was being eaten out by Megan, while Apriya and Sally fingered each-other. Sophie was on all-fours on one of the desks, being fucked from behind by Dan.

"Oh God...Oh God..." Sophie moaned. She was so consumed by lust and pleasure, that she didn't notice Neil appearing in the room.

"Having fun, are we?" He asked.

"What...?" Sophie moaned. "Oh...Neil..."

"We need a word with you two," he said. "Do come and see us at your house, Sophie."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds