A Boy Grows Up Ch. 02

The fuck we had was quick, violent and animalistic with me filling her wanton pussy with sperm in record time. Totally spent I stepped back and leaned against the wall to catch my breath she stepped past me, looking up the stairway then closed the door.

"You idiot always close the door when you rape a woman and make sure that she enjoys being raped too, you fool. You failed at both you useless little Peeping Tom Rapist."

Then before I could react Mary grabbed me by the hair forced me to my knees on the floor, stepped free of her panties and said, "now you little pervert finish what you started, show me that you pay attention to your teacher." Then Mary dropped her come-laden pussy right on my mouth and let her dress fall over my head enveloping me underneath.

I didn't have much of a choice nor did I want one, so I locked my mouth onto her glorious pussy and began sucking up our mixed juices. I went to work with gusto, trying to please my lady and devouring the tasty pussy that covered my mouth. I slithered my tongue inside and collected any residual nectar that I hadn't sucked out. Mary flowed like a faucet so I had to swallow; I did so enthusiastically before moving on to assault her clit.

Mary was so hot she finally had to squelch herself by biting her wrist to keep from screaming out in ecstasy. Her orgasm hit so hard and sudden she was unable to stand and fell against the wall convulsing as a massive orgasm left her as weak as a newborn kitten.

Finally gaining her composure she stopped me from continuing to lick up the nectar I was unable to collect during her orgasm. Mary dress off head then bent over to picking up her panties. She threw them into her laundry basket as she pulled me to my feet and kissed my nectar sodden lips.

Then with a big smile she told me, "You better get out of here before you get caught. Do you know what the police would do to a nasty peeping-tom rapists like you?"

I stood up and walked to the door, looked over my shoulder and said, "I imagine the same as they would do to a sex crazed woman that violently rapes a man's poor mouth."

"Ooh and give me back my black panties. You're a sneaky little panty thief too."

Then I left.

Reader's comments and suggestions pro and con greatly appreciated.

Part three; Mary's boyfriend catches us with my cock in her mouth.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds