• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Boy In Babeland Ch. 04

A Boy In Babeland Ch. 04

12

Kim woke up as Lee carried her to her bedroom. "How long have I been asleep?" she asked her brother as she was carried, bridal style, up the stairs, towards her bedroom.

"An hour. The others will be back soon so I wanted to put you to bed so you could get some sleep." he replied as they reached the top of the stairs.

"Thanks little brother. For everything." she said, as she was laid down on her bed and received a soft kiss on her forehead.

"No problem Kim. You get some rest. I love you." He headed for the door, closing it behind him. Once again Lee found himself reflecting on the amazing turn his life had taken and how wonderful it was.

"Hi little brother. Had a good day?" It was Dawn. She was home from work.

"God! What a close one with Kim." Lee whispered to himself.

"What did you say?" Dawn asked. She knew Lee had said something but couldn't quite make it out fully.

"I said yeah. How was yours?" Lee lied. He had become quite good at that in recent times. Not malicious lies, but little white lies that didn't really hurt people.

"Fine, but I'm glad to be off work now. It’s so boring cutting people’s hair from 10 until 6 everyday." Dawn said as she went to get a sandwich from the fridge.

"Bored? Surely not? You love your job, don't you?" Lee asked. He was starting to get worried. He had never heard Dawn criticize her job before, but now she was saying she wasn't happy with it. If she quit then that would put yet another obstacle between him and April being all alone from 10 to 5 most days of the week.

"Yeah, I've felt like this for a while now but never said anything to mum or you lot because I didn't want you to worry about me finding a new job if I quit." Dawn admitted to her shocked brother.

"Quit? Dawn you never quit anything." Lee said trying to convince her she really did like her job if only to keep her out of the way of him and April.

"I know Lee, but I've been doing hairdressing for 5 years now,” Dawn said as she took a bit out of her sandwich, “I just think there must be something else out there for me." A little bit of the lettuce dropped from the bottom and down the top of her T-shirt into her cleavage.

Lee watched as the little, green, bit of leaf fell onto the top of her breasts. His eyes were suddenly transfixed by the site of her cleavage, it was magical to see. Dawn had a wonderful set of breasts that never really got to be shown off by revealing tops. She was much shyer than the others, but still had had a few boyfriends in her time. She didn't really like her body, though she was perfectly built. Large breast and the gym workouts showed in her toned physique but that wasn't how she had seen herself and, as a result, she only wore clothes that would cover her body more fully.

Today was an exception. She had been very hot (as had everyone else) and been forced to wear a more revealing top. It was red, quite tight, its fabric clinging to her body, and cut off just above the bellybutton; revealing her thin waist to all. The top was sleeveless and had instead, two, rather thin, straps holding it up over her shoulders where the low cut neck showed off her cleavage beautifully. The pants were a tight pair of blue jeans which hugged her legs and showed off her tight ass. All together, she was a ravishing site to behold by any man.

"Lee... Lee..."

He heard his sister saying his name and realized she had been talking to him while he had been staring at her. "What?" he said snapping his attention to her face and off her breasts.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"You've dropped some of your sandwich." Lee said pointing at the little greenery on her cleavage.

"Oh crap!" Dawn exclaimed as she reached for it but only managed to push it deeper into the valley her breasts made.

Lee watched his sister push her hand down her top further, wishing it was his hand that was touching her. But he had April and had, had Stacey and almost Kim so he should be satisfied. Still, he couldn't help but wish.

"Oh shit! I just can't grab it. You wouldn't mind if I took my top off and got it would you Lee?" Dawn asked as she fumbled to grab the veggie leaf.

"Err... no Dawn, go ahead." He said, secretly thanking god his sexy sister was going to take her top off in front of him.

Dawn smiled and grabbed the bottom of her small top, pulling it up and over her head, letting it rest on the back of her shoulders. Her bra, now the only thing, between her naked breasts and her brother’s gawking eyes.

Dawn didn't realize her brother was watching her as she reached her hand inside the bra and pulled the small leaf out. "That's better. I wouldn't be able to settle down knowing it was still there if I had left it," Dawn smiled as she looked at her brother, who was looking directly at her chest, his hands covering his crotch, "Something wrong?"

Lee blinked his eyes rapidly 'caught again' he thought as he moved his line of sight to his sister’s face once more. "No, nothing. Look, I should be going upstairs. I've got things to do." Lee said as he hurried past his sister and up the stairs.

"I bet you do." Dawn said quietly as she watched Lee run past her.

Lee went straight into his bedroom slamming the door quickly behind himself. 'How could I let her see me looking like that? What's she going to think of me?' Type questions were racing through his head as he heard a knock on his door. "Er... come in." he said quickly checking to see if anything needed moving before his sister entered his room.

"Hi Lee. You ok in here? You rather hurried off just then." Dawn commented as she opened her brother’s door an entered his room.

"Yeah, I'm fine, no problems." Lee smiled from across the room before looking away from his sister who smiled back at him.

"That's good. I just thought something was, up, after I took my top off for that second." Dawn said to which Lee squirmed a bit in his seat.

"Nope, fine, nothing’s up." he said. 'Yet another white lie' he thought as he remembered his hard-on.

"Oh, ok then. But if anything does come up just be sure to tell me and I'll see what I can do about it, won't you?" Dawn asked her brother.

For a split second Lee thought 'does Dawn mean what I think she... No surly not'. "Will do Dawn. Thanks." he finally answered as she walked out of his room. When she was gone Lee laid down on his bed thinking about what had happened. Did Dawn really mean if anything comes ‘up’ as in if he comes up. 'Surely not. She's my sister,' he thought, 'but then again, so are April, Kim and Stacey and look what's happened with them.' He thought about it for a long time, alone, in his room.

Downstairs Dawn was sitting alone in the living room when April came home. "Hi Dawn! What are you doing alone in here?" she asked her sister as she dropped the bags she was carrying to the table in the kitchen and made her way into the living room.

"Oh, nothing. Just sitting here, trying to cool off, that's all." Dawn said with a smile as April sat next to her on the sofa.

"So what's been going on Dawn. I know that look." April asked. It was true, she could read the others like a book, and she knew, just from looking at Dawn, that something was on her mind.

"Oh April, it's Lee." Dawn sighed as she looked at her sister.

"Lee," April sounded nervous, "What's happened?" she inquired.

"It's just... I don't know." Dawn was reluctant to tell her sister the truth. How could she tell she fancied her brother to her sister.

"Go on, what is it?" April probed.

"It's just that, well, oh... I can't tell you!" Dawn wiped a little tear from her eyes as she struggled not to tell April the truth.

"Hey... hey... hey... Come on, you know you can tell me anything. Now, what's Lee done to hurt you? Cuz I'll hurt him if it’s anything bad." April smiled as she put her arm around her sister lovingly.

"He’s done nothing to hurt me. It’s just that, that's the problem! He's too nice, and I... I..." Dawn stopped short of saying it.

"What are you trying to say Dawn?" April asked as her sister sobbed into her shoulder.

"I love him April." Dawn finally said the words she had wanted to for so long.

"I do too Dawn. So what?" April said not registering what Dawn meant.

"No April, I really love him." Dawn said as she sniffed back the tears.

"I do too... Oh! You mean you ‘love’ him!" April suddenly realized what her sister had said.

Dawn nodded into her sister’s shoulder. "Don't be mad April. I can't help it! What am I going to do?" Dawn sobbed yet again as April rubbed her shoulder.

"Sshh, don't worry Dawn, it’s ok. I know just how you feel." April said as she rubbed her sister a little harder.

"What do you know about how I feel?" Dawn asked as she pulled her head away from her sister and looked deep into her eyes.

"I feel the same way as you do about Lee," April admitted to her shocked sister, "But me and him have taken things a bit, farther, if you know what I mean?"

"You mean, you two have, oh my god April!" Dawn was stunned by what she had just been told, who wouldn't be.

"Twice." April said with a little smile.

"TWICE," Dawn shouted, "Oh my god! Who else knows?"

"Stacey and, I think, Kim." April said calmly.

"Stacey and Kim. What the hell do they think about it?" Dawn demanded to know. She had forgotten all about her feelings for now.

"Well, Stacey has slept with him too, and I think Kim did," April admitted to her shocked sister, "So, you see, your not the only one to ‘love’ him."

"Oh god. I don't know what to think." Dawn was at a loss what should she be feeling now. She just didn't know.

"It’s ok you know. It’s fine with us and I'm sure Lee has no complaints." April said as she took her sister by the hand.

"April, I just don't know what to say or feel. It’s all just such a shock." Dawn admitted. Her older sister held her hand tighter for a little reassurance.

"It’s ok to feel the way you do. I do, and have for a long time now. Look, why don't you go lay down for a while. Mum, Trish and Steph will be home soon and you don't want to look like you've been crying do you?" April asked her sister, who shook her head no. April smiled as she watched Dawn go upstairs wiping away the tears she had just shed. She would have to tell Lee about this new development in their tangled lives.

Dawn opened her door to find Kim laying asleep on her bed. She smiled and made her way over to her own bed and laid down on it. Wiping her eyes she looked over at her sleeping sister. Thinking about her and Lee together she wondered, could it really be so wrong?

April was still downstairs when the door opened. Her Mum and sister Stephanie came in. They had caught the same bus back home. After they had dropped their coats and bags she greeted them both with a hug then quickly made her way upstairs and into her brother’s room. "Lee, you awake in here?" April asked as she entered his room.

She found him slumped on his bed, awake, and deep in thought. "Hi sweetie. I've got some news for you." She gave him a kiss and laid down next to him pressing tightly into his body.

"What is it?" Lee asked as he put his arms around his sister’s waist. April always took his mind off whatever he was pondering these days.

"Well... it’s about Dawn..." April started but she was soon stopped by Lee's interruption.

"Dawn? Oh god! What is it April?" Lee asked, his face showing his concern as he sat up in bed and let go of her.

"It’s ok, its ok. What happened earlier with you two?" April asked, knowing her brother would tell her what Dawn would not.

"Well, she was eating a sandwich and she dropped some lettuce down her top and well, she sort of got me a bit hot as she took off her top and got it. And she caught me staring at her and I think she's mad at me, or something." Lee told his sister, who hugged close to him pushing her massive breasts into his back as she kissed his neck reassuringly.

"She's not mad at you. Believe me about that." April said into his ear before she kissed it lightly.

"She's not? How do you know?" Lee asked.

"We had a little talk and, well, she told me a few things, shall we say." April whispered as she rubbed her hands down her brother’s body. Down towards his crotch.

"What things?" Lee inquired distractedly. He was starting to get less nervous now his sister was getting him more aroused.

"She fancies you Lee. Just like Stacey, Kim, and me." April said as she grabbed his cock through the jeans he was wearing.

"She what?" He replied.

"She... fancies... you. Just like I do." April said again as she started to rub his cock through the thick jeans.

"So she did mean what I thought." Lee said quietly as his cock pulsed and ached for release from its confines.

"What was that?" April asked as she swung around so she was in front of her brother now.

"Nothing." He retorted as he leaned in and kissed his sister.

With a flurry, April followed suit and began pressing her breasts into her brother’s chest as she pressed her tongue into his mouth. Lee moaned into her mouth as he felt her hands unzip his fly and undo the button on his jeans. She was pulling them open with both hands as he wrapped his arms around her back pulling her tight into his body. April smiled as she leaned back from his kiss and looked at the bulge in his boxer shorts.

It didn't take long before they were both naked and laying on Lee's bed; their clothes scattered around the floor. Lee was on his back with his sister leaning over his body on her hands and knees. Her massive breasts swung just above his hard cock as she swayed, looking into his eyes she saw a passion she knew was reflected in hers as well. A passion that needed to be extinguished in the only way they both knew how.

Lee watched as April crawled up his body lowering her chest so her breasts skimmed across his skin. Her erect nipples being pulled across his soft skin sent shock waves through her entire body and she felt her juices start running down her inner thighs. She was so wet, from just the foreplay!

Lee watched, mesmerized, as this goddess of lust crawled up his body. She occasionally stopped to plant a kiss on his body before moving higher and higher, until finally, she could reach down with her left hand and take hold of his hard cock. April gripped it tightly as she moved her hips over him and positioned the head at the entrance to her extremely wet pussy.

Lee smiled as his sister lowered her body down onto him and the two became one. "Oohh." April moaned as she felt herself being stretched by his invading cock, as it slid up her tight but wet canal.

"Aarrgghh! There!" Lee expelled as he felt his sister’s pubic bone hit his. He was as deep as he could go and they both knew what was going to happen now.

April smiled as she lifted herself off her brother; his cock being held tight by his sister’s pussy muscles as she let all but the head fall from her body. April stayed in this position for a while. All her gym work really helped her out as she held all her weight on just her flexed legs, holding her body just high enough for her brother’s cock-head to stay inside, but no more. Smiling, she lowered herself once more. Lee's mind went wild as he felt the warmth envelop his wet cock yet again. The wetness was unbelievable as his cock was once more pulled out slowly of his sister’s warm confines.

Both April and Lee started to moan as April began to increase the pace of her lifts and drops. Her brother was holding her breasts, loving them as they bounced with every up and down thrust she made on her his aching cock.

"Aarrgghh! Yyeess, April, yyeess!" Lee cried out as he felt her tighten her pussy muscles even more; making a harder grip on him to increase the connection between them. April shouted out as her clit hit her brother’s pubic bone every time she slammed her body down on his.

While April and Lee were screaming in his room Dawn was still looking at Kim who was starting to stir in her bed. She had a look of satisfaction on her face and Dawn's mind went back to what April had said about her and Lee.

Kim didn't realize that there was anyone else in the room with her. As she woke up she stretched a hand down to her pussy letting it settle before giving it a little rub. "Aahh, god Lee, that was so nice." she moaned out loud as she brought her hand back to her chest and gave each nipple a little nip.

"That good is he?"

Kim shot up in bed and looked over to see Dawn laying on her stomach looking at her with a smile. "Dawn! I didn't think you were.... I was just.... oh god... I..." Kim stammered as she tried to explain to her sister what she had just been doing.

"It’s ok Kim. I know about everything. So, that good was he?" Dawn asked again.

Kim resigned herself to not being able to lie anymore so she decided to be honest. "He was so nice to me. We didn't do anything I didn't want to. It was so special!" Kim said dreamily.

Dawn smiled. She had made up her mind. She had to have Lee right now or never, and never wasn't an option. She made her way to Lee's room and without thinking grabbed the door knob and swung the door open. She was greeted by the cry of:

"OOHH CHRIST LEE! YES!" as April came hard all over her brother’s cock which was buried deep inside of her.

Dawn stood, open mouthed, as her two siblings fucked relentlessly on the bed across the room from her. Walking in, she slammed the door close to get the attention of her brother and oldest sister. It worked.

April looked over her shoulder and smiled as she saw Dawn watching them. Lee sat up and looked under April's arm to see who stood watching. "Oh god, Dawn! This is..." Lee tried to push April off himself, but it was no use, she was staying right where she was.

"It’s just how it looks Dawn." April said calmly as she once more ground her pussy into her brother causing him to fall back down from the pleasure of it.

"Can anyone join in or is it just a private thing you have here?" Dawn asked April, who smiled and just nodded her approval.

Dawn removed her clothes and dropped them on the pile made of her brother’s and sister’s. She walked, swaying her hips sexily, over to her sister. She watched April’s ass squeeze with every upwards pull of her body. And she watched as her brother’s cock came into view then disappeared back again, deep into April’s body, dragging a moan from them both.

Once she was close enough, she could smell the distinctive smell of two people having sex. It was intoxicating, and brought out the primal lust that we all have inside deep down. April turned her head to her sister and brought her hands off her brother’s chest placing it on either side of Dawn’s face to bring it down to hers. Dawn followed her lead and brought her face to her sister’s. April pressed her lips to Dawn's, pressing her tongue against the smooth flesh. Dawn took the hint and opened her mouth letting her sister invade.

Dawn closed her eyes as she felt April’s hands fall onto her breasts. They weren’t as large as April's but were more than a handful for anyone. April knew just what to do to get Dawn going. She twisted her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers as her mouth and tongue licked the inside of Dawn's.

Lee was not forgotten. April was still lifting and lowering her wet pussy on his hard cock, but was concentrating more on Dawn than she was on Lee. He didn't mind though, he was now watching as his sisters kissed. Their tongues massaging each other’s as their hair mixed together, making a contrast of red and dark brown; which looked so sexy it was unreal.

April let go of her sister’s breasts and pulled back from the kiss. Looking down at her brother then back to Dawn she smiled. "I know you didn't come here to watch," she said as she lifted herself off Lee's cock and moved to stand next to her sister, "He's all yours, for tonight."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Boy In Babeland Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds