A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 01

Ant kissed him lazily, stroking his body.

"I did go with a guy once who wanted me to piss on him. He wanted me to spank him and take him in the bathroom and pee all over him." He sounded amused by this. "Oh... and there was one really odd-ball guy, quite posh, big fancy house in Chiswick, who told Johnno he liked fucking boys that needed a shit. We had to ring him up and let him know when I was busting for a dump then he sent a cab round for me and took me up to his playroom... all rubber, naturally! He was naked and told me to strip off. I'd lost the urge a bit, but he gave me a laxative then he lay down and told me to relax my bowels and just ride his dick like normal and if I felt the urge to crap I was just to keep riding his cock and not try to hold it back."

"Messy!" Ant laughed not sure if the idea excited or revolted him. "What did it feel like?"

"Weird," Rayne said distantly. "Like... did you ever crap your pants by accident when you were a little kid?"

"Yeah," Ant laughed. "Plenty of times!"

"Well it felt like that; kind of disgusting but kind of rebellious as well. I could feel his cock pushing up me and all this cack dripping out of me, kind of squelchy and really foul, dropping on him. When I was done, he made me get off and kneel on the floor and he fucked me doggy-style until he came, then licked me clean. He wanted me to suck his cock clean but I said no way. In the end we went in the shower together and I washed his dick and let him give me an enema. Have you ever had an enema?" Rayne rolled his eyes. He fired out words like bullets from a machine gun, especially when he was excited or nervous, Ant had noticed.

"No... I have a kit. I used to give my ex-girlfriend anal enemas," Ant confessed.

"Did she like it?" Rayne looked mischievously at him.

"No, she thought I was weird," Ant laughed. "That's why she's my ex!"

"I loved it," Rayne admitted, shaking his head. "It felt so good I made him give me three of them lying in his empty bathtub naked. He put a butt plug in after he'd filled me and made me hold my water. Holding all that hot water in my arse gave me such a hard-on! I actually pissed myself the first time and that excited him. He took the plug out and fucked me while the water was squirting out of my arse."

"Did you cum?" Ant asked him, eyes twinkling.

"Like a fountain," Rayne giggled. "I couldn't stop. It was amazing. I begged him to fill me with water again and he did. Each time he made me hold it a bit longer and the second time I started cumming as soon as he put the tube up my arse. The last time he did it to me, he put the butt plug in and made me walk around the playroom naked with all this water sloshing inside me and I couldn't keep my hand off my dick. He put me in this leather gynaecologist's chair with my hands strapped up over my head and my legs tied apart and my feet in the air. He stood between my legs and took the plug out then filled me with his cock and fucked me really hard until the water was all out of me on the floor. He made me cum three times just while I was in the chair."

Ant was getting rock hard again as he told the story.

"You 'really' liked it?"

"Yeah," Rayne looked back at him with luminous green eyes. "It gave me the horn something bad. Am I dirty?"

"You're fucking horny," Ant told him. "And you're making me fucking horny too!"

Rayne stretched like a sexy little cat and licked his sultry lips until they were glistening wetly. He had a body like a skinny, jailbait teenager and he talked and fucked like a seasoned whore. Ant could not get enough of him.

"You know... I'm gonna 'have' to give you an enema now, don't you?" Ant told him gravely.

"I don't see how you can't," Rayne Wilde stretched out on the bed with his legs open wide. "I'm such a dirty boy. You're going to have to scrub me down and rinse me out properly, I bet."

"Don't you worry, I'll make sure you're perfectly clean, gorgeous," Ant promised him. "Inside 'and' out!"

He took the boy back with him to the three-man shower cubicle he had installed in the bathroom. It was one of the perks of living on a bigger vessel. Okay, he had sacrificed speed for space here but this was Greenwich Reach not the Mediterranean, after all. It meant that he had spacious living quarters, decent-sized sleeping space – enough for a bed built for a three or four person orgy, and kitted out with all the essentials for a red hot BDSM session. There were discreet rings in the bed head and foot boards for tying, strapping or chaining his lovers and a variety of hooks and loops in the ceiling and on the floor for the purpose of attaching other forms of restraint.

The walls of the shower cubicle were decorated with small, black-rubber mosaic tiles. The glass was bullet-proof and fitted from floor to ceiling so that a lover could be fucked against it as violently as he liked. Again, there were restraining hoops in the rubber-tiled floor and the ceiling. He planned to use them fully this morning.

In the bathroom there were a number of cabinets with sex toys and restraints in them. Ant, selected a pair of metal wrist cuffs first of all, separate manacles with rings in the sides of them. He replaced the leather straps around his mate's wrists and ankles with these heavier cuffs, then led him into the shower cubicle and fastened Rayne's wrist cuffs to a pair of the ceiling hoops with D-rings. He did the same with the ankle bracelets, using a larger pair of screw-fastening connector rings. The loops in the floor were quite wide apart so that Rayne was standing in a straddle pose with arms raised either side of his shoulders.

His mate was laughing nervously as Ant restrained him. He pulled on the cuffs quite hard but they did not budge. Now the older man fetched a curious contraption like a short, fat, black dildo. It was pushed through a wide black rubber strap with a velcro fastener. Ant slapped Rayne's arse and when he yelped indignantly, the dildo was pushed into his mouth and the strap secured behind his head. Ant pushed the dildo gag-piece through the strap until Rayne had about five, fat rubber inches in his mouth.

Above the delicious slut's head was a huge shower rose. Ant stepped back and turned on a fierce blast of freezing cold water. He stood outside the glass for three minutes watching the naked boy moaning and struggling as the water sluiced over him like Niagara Falls. His pretty, tame whore was shuddering and soaking wet when he turned off the shower and stepped back inside. Rayne was trying to swear at him but the gag kept his jaws open and his tongue still. His captor ignored the protest and squirted a good glob of creamy white shower gel onto a medium stiff scrubbing brush, then began to rub the bristles in slow circles over Rayne's naked body, starting with his neck and back, increasing in vigour over his buttocks and thighs, moving between his legs and up over his knees and hips. He scoured the young man's soft white belly and torso, again rubbing harder and faster over his nipples, so that Rayne bucked and struggled some more. Putting more foam onto the brush, he rubbed it between Rayne's legs – scrubbing his scrotum gently at first then gradually increasing the speed and vigour of his ablutions. The sexy whore was keening and whimpering as his balls and cock were agitated roughly, then it was the turn of his well-fucked crack.

Ant scrubbed out the valley between his glorious buttocks until he was red and raw there. Tenderly, he washed Rayne's flushed, agitated face with his hands, then stepped back and gave him another blast of cold water. This time he alternated cold and hot water for a couple of minutes, loving the way Rayne bucked and wriggled in the restraints. The young man had a semi-hard-on when Ant turned off the water and fetched a long, tapering bottlebrush from the cabinets. It was about ten inches in length with a spiral of hog's hair bristles two inches across at the base. He soaked it in gel and moved behind the sexy youngster, inserting it quickly and firmly into his rectum and pumping Rayne's arsehole hard with it. The wet, naked youth jerked and thrashed but was unable to step away or close his legs or even bring his hands down to save himself. He was forced to stand and take it in his arse for a couple of painfully stimulating minutes.

When Ant pulled it out, the bristles were gluey with flecks of dry shit, mucus and spunk and his lover was rock hard. He was showered again, quickly this time and Ant returned to the cubicle with a length of ribbed, rubber hose in one hand and a chunky, seven inch butt plug in the other. He unfastened the restraining rings now and instructed his puzzled whore to lie down on his back on the floor of the cubicle. Rayne did as he was told and the older man fastened his wrist cuffs to the floor rings and knelt to attach the leg-spreader between his ankle bracelets, adjusting it so that Rayne's feet were about a yard apart. He attached a long chain to the suspension ring in the spreader then fed the other end through one of the ceiling eyelets and hauled on it until his whore was hanging, virtually upside down with his legs open wide and just his shoulder blades and the back of his head on the floor.

Ant secured the chain with a padlock and knelt down to stroke the boy's wet hair gently. He looked so sexy chained up like that in the dildo gag that the older man could hardly wait to fuck him. Removing the little fat prick from his mouth, he quickly tilted Rayne's head back and wriggled his own sex down through the hole in the strap, filling his gorgeous slut's mouth with cock. Rayne sucked obediently and it only took Ant a few satisfying minutes to pump his throat full of semen. When Rayne had swallowed most of his cum, he put the dildo back in place and rose to prepare his equipment.

In addition to the ceiling rose, there was a hand-held shower attachment in the cubicle. Ant unscrewed the showerhead from it and wriggled one end of the hose over the nozzle unhurriedly. Rayne was looking up at him expectantly, watching him and making little groaning sounds around the dildo in his mouth. He pulled on the cuffs and squirmed energetically, making the chains clink as Ant put a good coating of anal lube on the other end of the hose and spread his cheeks, teasing his hole until he was loose enough for the older man to press it into him and begin forcing it slowly up his anus.

"Mmmm... Mmmmmmmmhhhh!" Rayne exclaimed incoherently, his sexy bottom bucking back and forth as Ant thrust about ten inches of ribbed hose into him whilst he hung upside down.

"Okay... I'm gonna wash out that dirty hole now," Ant warned, and held the pipe in place as he turned on the faucet, releasing a good spurt of hot water into the young man's colon. His captive mate bucked hard, moaning around the rubber prick in his mouth as he was quickly filled up. The water was not scalding, but hot enough and Ant did not make him hold it for long. Once he had quickly pulled the hose out of his submissive partner's abused hole, he inserted the bottle brush again, giving Rayne Wilde a second good internal scrubbing. The combined heat and friction released a surprising amount of shit and mucus and Ant sluiced out the shower cubicle before lubing up his hose and wriggling it back inside the struggling slut.

A second hot wash came out much cleaner and Ant now turned the thermostat to cold as he watched the fluid trickle out between Rayne's bare buttocks.

"You're such a beautiful little tart," he told his lover huskily, as he thrust the tube deep inside for the third time.

Rayne whimpered and kicked as the icy water pumped into his colon, filling him until the residue was squirting out of his arsehole around the tube. Ant pulled the hose out rapidly again so that not much water was lost before he could push the chunky, black butt-plug into his sex-mate's anus. He stepped aside to watch Rayne fighting and thrashing; moaning sexily around the cock-gag in his mouth. Sure enough, the young man had an impressive hard on. Ant rubbed it vigorously for him and he groaned more ecstatically as he began to spurt all over his pretty face. He had clearly not been lying about the cold water in his arsehole making him cum, for he ejaculated twice in quick succession.

Ant was growing more and more excited fondling him and watching him cream himself. Already he was bolt upright again and rose now to remove the butt-plug.

Rayne's position meant that he did not lose the water quickly and Ant was able to push his dick in immediately. His bound, gagged, suspended slut was stretched and accessible and Ant fucked him hard as he hung by his ankles from the ceiling of the cubicle. The position of Rayne's naked body meant that Ant entered him at a downward angle and the pressure this put on his cock was incredibly stimulating. He was only fucking the boy hard for about three minutes before he spurted into the youngster's anus.

His lover thrashed and pulled on the chains as he was raped energetically with his colon still half full of cold water. Obviously he loved every minute because he came again almost before Ant was fully inside him.

Ant's balls were twitching and spasming as he pulled out and watched the young whore cumming uncontrollably for the fourth time in less than ten minutes. Quite evidently he loved being restrained and cleaned out this way. Ant had already decided that they would have to play this game again very soon.

Temporarily exhausted by the morning's sex play, he lowered the leg-spreaders and unclipped the ankle bracelets from the steel rod, then pushed his flexible little slut's knees back to his chest and eased his naked body back across the rubber floor of the shower cubicle. When his restrained wrists were at his hips, Ant lowered the boy's legs and fastened his leg manacles to the same loops as his arm bracelets so that the boy was lying in a loose crab position on the floor. From the long, seductive moans escaping his throat, this was agreeable to Rayne as well as his tormentor. Now, Ant inserted the tip of the hose into his rectum again and turned both taps to fill the boy's lovely hole with a constant flow of lukewarm water. Finally, removing the gag, he knelt down by Rayne's head to masturbate and watch his young slut wriggle and moan in the steamy cubicle as his anus played host to a constant fountain of warm, wet pleasure. The boy's struggling, naked body and his husky pleas for release turned him on very quickly.

"Oh christ! Oh christ! I need to pee so bad!" Rayne keened as he was flooded. His stiff young cock was standing up proudly, throbbing and dribbling virtually colourless cum as his head rolled from side to side.

Ant knelt and stared hungrily, whacking his own hard cock-meat for a few minutes as he got his breath back and the youngster tried to control his bladder. Rayne's eyes were closed but his mouth remained open, alternately panting and pleading as he got his feet flat to the floor, bracing and pulling hard on the wrist cuffs. His tempting, shaven mound bucked up and down and his lovely prick bounced and nodded for a little while, until he stopped begging and succumbed to the irresistible urge to piss. The flood of urine trickled over his nude crotch and belly, running over him like a river, followed by a slow, pulsing stream of half-translucent semen. Rayne thrashed and screamed like he was being murdered. His hairless balls were pulled up tight into his scrotum as he came, slowly and tormentingly.

As he did so, Ant moved around between his legs and removed the anal tubing, turning off the taps. His hands cupped Rayne's wet, naked bottom and he lifted it, spreading the boy's cheeks. His hole was stretched, gaping open like a second mouth. Ant's erect cock penetrated it easily, pulsing deep inside and meeting little resistance. The boy's arse was as hot and wet as a juicy cunt. It felt so good that his lover was almost ready to cum there and then. His hands stroked Rayne's hard young prick and throbbing nuts. He could feel the young man's violent heartbeat in his bollocks as he squeezed and fondled them.

Writhing on the rubber floor, Rayne uttered a continuous guttural groan of urgent need. He seemed to have a constant hard-on. Ant could not recall having a lover so hot and randy before. Holding his young mate by the cock and balls, he fucked the boy hard and fast, then jerked his tool out of the lad's tightening arse and sprayed him with spunk. At the same time Rayne squirted a final jet of hot cum into his own face. A long, sensual growl of satisfaction escaped through his gritted teeth and his slender limbs fell slack as he stopped fighting the restraints, his gorgeous face dripping wet with sweat and semen.

His balls aching with pleasure, Mr. Right unchained him gently, then licked him clean, before carrying his unresisting body back to the bed, where he let the beautiful, naked young man sleep. Rayne Wilde would need all his strength if they were going to fuck like that all night!

END OF PART ONE

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds