• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Boyhood Dream

A Boyhood Dream

What started out as simple fantasies have now become more of an obsession. I love women - I know, we all do - but I love to watch them; big, small, fat or thin. Any colour any race, I love to watch them all!

I guess it all started even before puberty hit. I'm sure that it was still sexual even at that time, but I can remember watching my teacher as she moved about the classroom, her dress billowing as she strode purposefully through the column's of desks and chairs and every now and then I would catch a glimpse of leg or thigh. I was too young then to even know what an erection was, but I clearly recall the tingling feeling that these observations would leave in the pit of my stomach. As I passed through puberty and into my teens the feelings still remained close to me. I looked at the catalogues that my mother bought. Not just at the lingerie section but all of the pages; shoes, stockings, jewellery - just any chance to look at pictures of women.

The sexual implications of my fantasies really hit me the following year. It was a hot summer and my folks had packed me off to an uncles farm in the country. I hated to leave behind the wonderful catalogues filled with all my favourite women - my friends, now - but to try and sneak them out of the house would have been to difficult. I just hoped and prayed that my aunt would buy the same type of thing. Actually, I warmed to the farm very quickly. I had always been a bit of a loner, and the fact that there were very few youngsters there of my own age didn't worry me in the least. I spent my days walking the narrow back lanes, the sun tanning my skin and dreaming of my mother's catalogues.

My initiation into the world of voyeurism came that very first week. It was a hot day and, as usual, I had walked out into the fields and lanes after lunch. Crossing a narrow foot bridge, I decided to follow the stream that ran beneath it. Uncle had told me that there was an attractive waterfall somewhere close and I was determined to find it. Everything was quiet save for the gently babbling of the water and I followed the narrow stream for about twenty minutes as it meandered this way and that through tall fields of swaying corn. I was beginning to hear the volume of the water flow increase and smiled to myself as I realised that I must be approaching the falls. I rounded a corner and saw them. Their voices carried on the air; the high pitched laughs and squeals of teenagers playing. Instinctively I stopped and used a nearby tree to hide my presence. There were two teenagers in the water under the gentle flow of the falls - a boy and a girl. They were older than me - I guessed about eighteen or nineteen - and were splashing each other playfully. The boy was tall and good looking. His short hair shone wetly in the afternoon sun. But my attention was fixed on the girl. Probably not a super model, but to me she looked stunning. Her long black hair stuck to her tanned skin between her shoulder blades and she had the most wonderful pale green eyes. The water wasn't deep and as she stood my heart raced as two beautifully formed breasts encased in a black bra emerged from the watery depths. Her tan extended all over her upper body - the product of many hours working out doors, I guessed - and her slim waist tapered nicely. My cock became instantly erect and I wondered if the sexy black bra was accompanied by matching panties. I didn't have to wait long to find out because after a few more minutes of swimming and splashing, the two teenagers climbed from the water and settled themselves onto a large bed of flat rock with the idea of sunbathing. At least, that's what the girl had in mind. Her male companion, however seemed to have other ideas.

"Oh, get off me, Ted!" she admonished him playfully as he tried to kiss her, "It's way too hot for all that now."

"Come on Sandy," he replied with a grin, "that's not what you said last night!"

Sandy way laying back on the rock bed, her left leg straight out, toes pointing and her right leg bent at the knee. Her boyfriend, Ted was propped up on one arm, his other hand listlessly smoothing the skin of her leg.

"Mmmm, that's nice," I heard her say in a sort of half moan as his fingers lightly played over her thigh. She was obviously warming to his attention.

I had never felt my young cock so hard before. Looking at pictures was one thing, but seeing a beautiful young woman spread out not twenty feet in front of me was something else altogether. There was a certain excitement to just watching, I found. The thought of seeing but not being seen sent shivers across my skin and made my penis throb in my shorts.

The next thing I knew, the couple were kissing passionately. Ted's hand was groping the outside of his girlfriend's bra and trying desperately to pull it up and over her firm tits. She resisted at first, but they both seemed to know that her protestations were merely a token gesture. As Ted released her breasts from their confinement and quickly followed that up by peeling off her matching (yes, they were!) panties, I came in my shorts. I had hardly touched myself, but the sight of my first, live, naked woman pushed me far over the edge. I had masturbated before, of course, but the streams of thick cum that stained my underwear seemed to last so much longer than when I had just jerked off over a magazine.

I stayed hidden for another hour that afternoon and watched Sandy suck Ted's cock into her mouth until he also came. He returned the favour and dove his head between her slender legs while she tugged mercilessly (it seemed) at her stiff nipples. They both seemed unconcerned with the level of noise that they were making and I climaxed another two times before admitting defeat and slinking, rather guiltily, I recall, back along the footpath. I never saw the couple again that summer, but the rest of my stay was a virtual blur of masturbation whilst recalling the image of their lovemaking to my mind.

As I passed into adulthood, my craving for voyeurism abated not one bit. Every possible opportunity I got would be spent in live peep shows or sneaking down quiet lovers' lanes just hoping to get a glimpse of something or someone. Gossip spread quickly around my office. Some found my fetish a bit disturbing, I think, but there was also one of my co-workers who, quite frankly, seemed to find the idea quite exciting. Her name was Janet and, after a few clandestine meetings in a bar well away from our office, she asked me outright if the rumours and office gossip were true. I coloured severely and looked at my shoes. Janet was a lovely looking woman and I was sure that she knew that I had been watching her at work.

"It's okay," she said soothingly, "I like the idea that you've been looking at me. Do you think I have a nice body?"

I could hardly speak, but lifted my head and nodded eagerly. It was to be the start of a wonderful relationship that culminated in our marriage a year later.

It was perfect. I loved to watch and Janet loved to be watched. My most pleasurable experience was to sit at the end of our bed, propped up against a pillow with my cock in my hand and watch my lovely wife at the other end; panties pulled to one side and fingers deep in her pussy as she brought herself to orgasm after orgasm. It was not until the second year of our marriage that I realised that Janet wanted to take the voyeuristic thing a bit further.

"Have you ever thought about watching me with another man, or even a woman?" she asked casually one night as we relaxed in front of the TV.

I could hardly believe my ears. It wasn't that I was shocked or disappointed that she felt she needed more. It was simply that I had been longing to ask her the same question for months but had never quite found the courage or, indeed, the right time. I took a deep breath before I answered. I wanted to stay cool.

"Is that what you want?" I asked

"Well, it's something that I've been thinking about. It just seems like the next natural step. But it is quite a big step. Do you hate me for wanting this?"

I could see tears in her eyes and my cool facade suddenly disappeared. "Oh honey, no! I love you. This is exactly what I want as well - I just didn't know how to ask you."

For the rest of that evening the TV was forgotten and we spent our time in a virtual frenzy of love making. Janet loves sex - in any position and in any way - and she fucked me using her pussy, her ass and her mouth. She even placed my sticky cock between her tits and brought me off for a third time between those superb mounds of soft flesh. In between our bouts of passion we planned and schemed a way to make our fantasy come true safely. Co-workers were out and friends neither seemed the way forward. After much thought and more fucking, we decided on a male escort service for our first time: no ties and keep it on a professional level, we thought.

When I arrived home from work the following day, Tom, as he later introduced himself to me, was already there. To say that he was handsome would have been a crass understatement; the man oozed sex appeal. He was tall and slim with a thick matting of blonde hair that looked fashionably tousled. His skin was tanned and he wore a simple white shirt and jeans. I could see from the flushed expression on Janet's face that they had already discussed our situation and it looked like they had agreed terms. I was allowed to watch and I could join in if I wanted to with Tom's permission. He explained that he was bisexual and, for a further fee, would also fuck me as well! This was something that I had not even thought about. I couldn't say that the idea had never entered my mind; I once watched two men in the back of a car and was surprised at how excited I got when I saw one of them push his thick cock up the other's ass. No, I would not rule it out, I explained to Tom, but this evening was primarily for Janet's benefit.

Whilst I sat comfortably in my favourite armchair, Tom got the proceedings going. He asked Janet quietly but firmly to remove her clothes immediately. She had obviously dressed for the occasion and wore no more than a thin cotton top over loose shorts. Her feet were bare and her large breasts unobstructed by a bra. The shorts came off first: Janet peeled them down her legs while Tom and I looked on. I could already feel my erection making it's presence felt and had to shift in my seat to adjust to a more comfortable position. Although she had not worn a bra, Janet had put on panties: tiny white silk bikini bottoms that outlined the swell of her ass very nicely indeed. They were also tight enough and transparent enough for both Tom and I to be able to clearly distinguish her damp pouting labia when she turned to face us. The shirt was next and within a few seconds Janet was naked save for the briefs.

Tom licked his lips and smiled. He looked like he was going to enjoy himself - I knew I was! Without a word he pointed to the carpet in front of where he stood. Janet seemed instinctively to know what to do and, finally stepping out of her panties, she knelt before him almost waiting for his instructions. Tom's belt was loosed in a flash and his zipper lowered. He pushed his jeans and shorts down to his ankles. His big cock flopped out in front of Janet's face. When I say it was big, I mean it was thick. Not especially long but wider than Janet's wrist and nearly as wide as mine. I watched her look at it with reverence. It was truly quite a specimen.

Again, my wife knew what to do and, gently grasping the shaft she began to wedge the semi hard meat in between her lips. I watched her freshly applied, red lipstick smear along his shaft as inch by inch it disappeared into her mouth. The more she took in, the more Tom's mighty weapon swelled. At one point I wasn't sure she could take it all, but with a deft movement of her head and a gasp of breath from Tom, his now fully erect member slid gracefully into her throat. She began to fellate her paid lover with a practised skill; her tongue worked around the base of his shaft while her head bobbed up and down maintaining a perfect friction. I just had to release my own member and gently start squeezing myself.

Tom smiled over at me when he noticed my actions. His hands were planted firmly on his hips as he thrust his tool in and out of my wife's throat.

"Please don't cum in her mouth," I said as I pulled my foreskin up and down my throbbing shaft, "I really want to see you fuck her. You can do her in both cunt and ass, if you want, but I'd love to see your cum all over her."

Tom seemed quite happy with this arrangement, but when I mentioned butt-fucking Janet, he looked at me for approval.

"Are you sure, man," he said, "I mean, you can see how big my dick is, can she take it? I don't wanna hurt her."

"Just bend her over and do both holes alternately" I replied "She simply adores that! You wait, she'll scream with joy!"

Janet was in no position to join in the conversation. Her mouth and throat were still stuffed with Tom's cock. But the look in her eyes told me that my decision had been the correct one.

With a gasp and a splutter, she pulled back and let the monster cock slip from her lips. Actually, it more sprang than slipped and bounced upwards in a smooth, curved arc and slapped Tom's stomach.

My wife was really on heat now. She had tasted him and now she wanted to feel him. I had seen that look of hunger in her eyes before. As Tom stripped off the rest of his clothing, she bent herself politely over the back of the couch. I moved forward to help. As I knelt down and grasped each of her ankles and spread her legs firmly open, I was only inches from Tom's penis. I could see the shaft, slick with Janet's saliva and saw it twitch before my eyes. I couldn't help thinking how it would feel in my ass. But that was for another time, I reminded myself. I was about to watch my wonderful wife get her pussy and ass fucked hard. I sat on the floor, mere inches away from her wet cunt - I didn't want to miss a thing!

Firstly, Tom positioned his big dick at the entrance to her juicy twat. I tugged on my cock as he entered her. She cried out loud at the first penetration. I watched closely as her hole began to expand to accept more of the huge invader. In..in..in...his length just kept disappearing. Suddenly Tom thrust in hard. Janet cried out again, but this time it was more of a deep, guttural groan as he began to fuck her properly. He was brutal and then gentle, fast then slow, deep then just using the tip to play around her outer lips. She was very wet and her moisture streaked Tom's penis as it emerged from her pussy. He had both hands on her buttocks now, spreading them and exposing her star shaped rear entrance. It was obvious that he had fucked many assholes; both men and women's, I thought with a shiver, as he began pressing his wide, slick glans against her anus with expert ease. I looked closer. The hole began to widen and dilate. The more he pushed the more Janet's asshole spread until...yes..there it was... it was in!

Janet's cry of ecstasy accompanied the initial penetration. I could see her pussy lips quiver and the liquid proof of her orgasm begin to ooze through. Tom pulled out and, using the now flowing fluid, proceeded to give his weapon an extra lubrication. Satisfied that his dick was now as wet and slippery as he could get it, he positioned it again at Janet's back door. This time he lunged forward. She cried out again as his tool buried itself deep in her bowels. Six, seven, eight thrusts Tom rammed up her ass until he withdrew and, once again, slammed himself back into her pussy. Janet was cumming and cumming in an almost constant orgasm now, as Tom, as I had earlier requested, alternated between her back and front passage. Two or three thrusts each hole received before he swapped to the other and continued. He was good. Hardly missing a stroke. Nor did I and, with a final tug on my cock my semen ejected from my own, modest penis and splashed the floor staining the carpet. I gasped and sucked in air for a few moments until I realised that Tom was doing the same.

"Mmmmm....I'm ..ahhhh...gonna cum soon, Mr. Logan. Where would you and your wife like me to do it?"

I chuckled. So polite. We were all so intimate and yet the lad insisted on calling me "Mr!"

"On her tits, Tom. Please. Cum all over her big tits!"

Tom was close. Very close. His teeth were gritted as he yanked his tool from my wife's asshole and virtually threw her on her back to the floor. In a second he was on her: legs straddling her chest and his hands bunching her breasts to form a deep valley of cleavage. His cock still wet, slid easily between the two warm mounds and it took only a second for him to begin humping himself into her tits. He gasped out loud, as did we all, when he started to cum. Thick, ropy streams of semen flew from the tip of his engorged tool and splashed between Janet's boobs. His hands scrunched her tit-flesh as his climax continued and I could detect bruising fingerprints on the large orbs. At the height of his orgasm, two jets of cum were strong enough to hit my wife's face, but now he was subsiding, the residue of his excitement seeped and oozed from his cock as it slid over her skin.

Tom left quickly afterwards, saying that he would shower back at his office. Apparently this was quite normal - He and his colleagues always departed a client's house as soon as possible after their work was completed. It saved any embarrassing moments.

I followed him to the door. I wasn't going to let him go without him giving me a card. We had to do this again. And, next time, I hoped it would not just be his card I was left with!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Boyhood Dream

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds