• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Brat's Fantasy Ch. 03

A Brat's Fantasy Ch. 03

I have this fantasy...

He's parked his van on the side of the old schoolhouse where the windows are still boarded up. She has only been living there for a week, and hasn't yet made it to the back of the house.

At the top of the hill, he'd cut the engine and allowed the van to coast silently up the driveway and into his position.

He knew she slept with an almost coma like intensity, and he probably could have driven up and not awoken her.

But he was leaving nothing to chance. He's planned every step of this with ruthless attention to detail, and he knows it will go perfectly according to plan.

He will be in control of her and the situation from the very beginning.

And now there is nothing left but to wait, a mere dozen fast strides from the spot where he has picked to take her. He is simply another ill defined shadow beneath the softly waving limbs of the gnarled, ancient plum tree.

He leans up against the rough bark, idly thinking it's a bit of a shame that he doesn't plan to take her in the house. He'd like to walk silently to the side of her bed, strip quickly then rip away the protection of the sheets and blankets and fall on her naked body.

He knows that she sleeps naked. She hates the constriction of clothing binding her sleeping body. She is a deep, hard sleeper. But she is also a restless one, her body moving and twisting all through the night.

A half smiles slips over his lips as he pictures standing over her, watching that desired body squirm and wriggle in the nocturne innocence of sleep.

His cock hardens a bit more at the salacious images he is allowing himself as he bides his time.

But he is aware that she is still, remnants of that innocent long ago child, afraid of the dark.

She will rarely admit it, and she pretends fiercely that she is not. It is a fear she owns that she shows to almost no one. And he knows that even if someone had been there, this walk she would make alone.

He knows that she is also just a little bit uneasy about living so deep country rural. Her nearest neighbors are at least a mile away. He knows that she was wondered, a time or two, in those midnight hours when things go bump in the night, would my loudest scream carry over a country mile? She has, after all, lived in the suburbs now for nearly half a lifetime.

He knows thus what she will feel when he takes her there under the stars, in the blackness of night that is only to be fou in deepest country.

His cock now rock hard, he snarls softly, wondering when the fuck she will come!

He has been waiting for well over two hours now. It is way beyond her usual time. And yet the old schoolhouse still blazes with lights.

He thinks that maybe he'll make her pay just a little extra for that. For keeping him waiting, and his smile holds a touch of evil as he contemplates what he might do to her to make her pay for this particular sin.

At the exact moment he starts to consider just kicking her fucking door in, he knows she doesn't have a phone yet, the lights begin to go out.

As always she leaves on the one over the sink. She always leaves that one on when she makes this trip. She does not want to walk from the dark night into an equally dark house.

A savage, feral smiles twists his lips as he thinks...minutes, I'll finally have my hands on her, mere minutes from this moment.

His body thrums with sexual excitement, and he pushes away from the tree. He is ready for this.

She will be his.

He licks his lips unconsciously, and his eyes strain to melt through the darkness, nailed to the door. His every muscle is held tight, poised and ready.

The door opens, and she is there. He makes out her body easily in the glow from the single light she has left on. He arches a brow and grins.

Apparently she has decided, nebulous fears aside, that no one will see her and is stepping outside wearing a grey cotton sleep shirt. Demure in its looseness, and decently mid thigh, the deeply scooped neckline has it sliding down one beautiful shoulder. He knows that this is only in his mind's eye, but he would swear he can see taut little nipples pressing against the thin fabric.

He watches with coveting eyes as she moves quickly to the little outhouse, laughing silently to himself over her mumbling out loud that she can't wait until she gets that damn toilet and shower installed.

This little one talks even when there is no one but herself to hear.

He allows her to make it safely to the outhouse. He doesn't really want her pissing herself and him when he makes his presence know.

She is three steps away from the outhouse...and still dozens of feet from the dubious safety of the old schoolhouse when his body explodes into motion and he lunges for her.

She senses something with that careful feline consciousness. And she's not a stupid one, this girl. She doesn't pause to look around or check what her senses tell her or try to talk herself out of paranoia.

She simply erupts into a desperate dash for the house, her mind already screaming at her and even if you do make it, what then? Her gibbering mind feeding her pictures of the door being kicked in even as she scrambles desperately for a weapon of any sort.

She doesn't even make it half way before he is upon her, strong arms wrapping around her body, his height advantage allowing him to jerk her up off her feet into the air.

Kicking wildly she draws air and screams, once, twice, so hard she feels her throat erupt in agony. Then she is thrown to the ground, his body kneeling on hers.

A ball gag is shoved into her mouth and quickly secured. A length of fabric is tied over her eyes. Her arms are jerked behind her back and tied at both wrists and elbows. Lastly her ankles are bound together and her assailant moves off her body.

All this has happened so fast that after her screams she had no chance to even try to beg for mercy.

She is pulled up and tossed over a broad shoulder and senses him rising to his feet.

She knows he has brought her back into the schoolhouse-and then she is tossed belly down onto her bed.

He moves away from her to quickly rummage through her drawers for the items he wants. He could simply buy them, but to use her own things upon her as he acts out his fantasies, it's too delicious to resist.

Finishing his task, he spares her one quick glance then makes a quick trip to the van to deposit the bags.

When he comes back he stands beside the bed and looks down at his squirming prize.

During all the days of his planning he has told himself that he will secure her, acquire the items that he wants, then take her out to the van and start for the cabin.

But he has always known that after waiting all this time to possess her, he will not have the patience to wait out the long hours the drive to the cabin requires.

If he wants them both to get to the cabin alive, he will have to take the edge off.

He had figured upon getting her safely to the van and then taking her there, hard and fast.

But as he watches her squirming desperately on the bed he allows himself one small detour from his meticulous plans.

Her grey sleep shirt has worked it's way up those long legs to bunch up beneath her belly, high up enough that he can see a portion of the simple white cotton bikini panties she is wearing.

He reaches down and tears the panties off, then unbuttons and unzips his jeans, letting his hard cock free. Forget waiting even long enough to get her out to the van.

He releases her ankles, then before she can react and attempt to kick him, he is straddling her.

He lays down full length on her, letting his considerable bulk pin her to the bed, and nudges her thighs open, making a place for himself.

For long moments he remains like that, simply enjoying the feeling of the body writhing beneath his. Idly he wonders if she has any idea how good it feels against the head of his dick as she thrashes fiercely.

But he has plans, schedules, and a half days drive to a remote cabin.

He does allow himself the pleasure of slowly working himself into her tight flesh.

Pre cum eases the way, but her pussy is already a little slick. He smiles to himself. He knows she was writing her erotic tales and made herself wet.

Once he is all the way in, balls and belly up hard against that deliciously taut bottom, he pauses for a minute to savor the feeling.

He pulls back, nearly all the way out, slowly, then rams back inside savagely quick and hard.

He fucks into her tight cunny hard and fast and deep. He needs to cum. And he needs to get her to that remote cabin where he will make her his in every way there is.

He has been sexually aroused for over two hours, so pounding his rock hard cock in and out of this cunt he's been long anticipating, he knows he will cum fast.

Her tight pussy feels so good sliding up and down his pistoning cock.

As his cock glides in and out he thinks, fuck she's tight, and believes that it has been years since a hard cock has pushed it's way between her lips.

That makes him consider how long it's been since anyone has delved into the depths of that sensually rounded ass. He thinks about fucking her there, and cums with such passionate force that he roars his pleasure.

He lays still upon the coveted treasure that he swore to possess months ago, and smiles.

I have taken one of her holes. Before this is over I will have them all.

He allows himself the pleasure of letting his heavier body lay collapsed over hers for just a little while, then pulls reluctantly out of that pleasingly hot to fuck cunt.

"Time to hit the road, baby."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Brat's Fantasy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 501 milliseconds