• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Break from Work

A Break from Work

... the sun is already below the horizon as she wakes up. There is still a purple hue to the western sky above the ocean, but behind her... inland... it's dark. She's confused and shakes her head to try and rid it of its muzziness; she must have fallen asleep in the heat of the afternoon. Never mind... it's only a ten minute walk beyond the end of the cove back to the hotel.

There's just enough light left to gather her towel and beach bag before setting out, she puts her slip-ons into the bag and, liking the feel of sand between her toes, sets off towards the low cliffs at the far end of the beach. She notices that inland there are no lights showing although there is a vague orange glow beyond the end of the bay that she assumes are from the veranda bar at the hotel.

As she walks she can't help but smile at the memories of last night in the bar... as she reaches the headland, there's a noise of to her right and is startles her... there it is again, the crunching of an unseen persons feet on the coarse wet sand... she reacts quickly, reaching into her bag as she turns towards the noise in a second she has her head torch out and uses both hands to put it on before her left drops back to the bag whist dropping low into a defensive stance with her right hand held forward ready to fend off. Her left hand re-emerges with a short can of mace before she switches the light on...

There five metres in front of her a large female turtle drags herself away from the surf and up the beach. It's fantastic and as she watches, the reptile blinks thick tears in the torchlight before returning its full attention back to dragging itself towards a suitable nest site at the top of the beach. Claire shines the torch back up the beach and sees that there are other dark shapes emerging from the surf.

She puts the mace back into her bag and removes the slim pink digital camera that she always carries with her. In twenty minutes she's taken fifty shots in the torchlight and is deliriously skipping around the headland towards a shower and then dinner when the beam from her torch picks out the men collecting buckets of eggs from the turtle's nests at the end the beach that the hotel faces out on to.

Before she's even considered what it is that she's witnessing, the man closest to her drops his bucket as he flings something at the torch... too late she reacts and hasn't even started to bend at her knees when the short handled shovel smacks her sharply on the forehead...

Who the fuck are you?

There's a seconds hesitation before something ice cold and wet is splashed into her face, she jerks her head away and feels the seat that she's in tilt backwards onto two legs... someone behind her pushes it roughly back to level. She opens her eyes, there's no time to see any details of her surroundings as her attention is taken up entirely by the face that is suddenly only a few inches away from her. Wrinkled by the sun and tanned almost to the hue of old leather, watery blue eyes seem lit up against the dark skin. A westerner?

I asked who the fuck you are?

He speaks from the corner of his mouth through lips bulging around the unlit remnants of a soggy looking cigar. There is no anger in his eyes... but no sign of any humour either. She's not fast enough in answering as his hand snakes up between them and grips her face by her cheeks...

I checked girl, you ain't lost your tongue, and I think you'll find that Michel behind you is running right out of the little patience that the possesses ... and you are going to like him getting involved with this short question and answer session than if we do it the easy way.

She pulls her head back out of his grasp...

My name is Claire Martin and I'm staying at the hotel just up from where you kidnapped me... I'm from Devon in England, here for two weeks holiday... why am I here?

She looks around... behind her interrogator there's a low table with a telephone sitting atop a stack of directories in front of a whitewashed wall with an unvarnished door, half open onto a veranda and darkness beyond.

He stands and turns away from her...

Shit!... shit, shit, shit, shit, shit... I'm out of it man... you do whatever you feel you have to, but I'm not getting involved...

And he's gone... out of the door and away into the darkness. She tries to turn her head but she's held in the chair by something that is bound around her upper torso and something else across her thighs... she looks down and sees that her bindings seem to be a pair of flower printed curtains. She feels his hot breath against her ear as a voice like washed gravel drawls slowly... each 't' liberally pronounced with a splattering of saliva against the side of her face.

Now then what am I going to do with you then?

The blow to the side of her neck is expertly applied and she relapses once more into unconsciousness.

-----------------------------------

She comes to, naked and spread-eagled and tied to a bed in a different room, there's no-one else there and she realises that the curtains that had held her previously probably had covered the window in here. There are no lights showing through the darkness beyond the open window and she's trying to decide on whether or not she should shout for help when the bedroom door is opened. This time there are three of them, all big brawny men, as they come in, first one and then the others start to remove their shorts.

They all look vaguely alike, and the thought passes through her mind that they might be brothers... or, at most distant, cousins... this was after all a very small island quite a long way from its nearest neighbours. Each of them is overweight, not obese but carrying thirty or forty pounds they didn't need if they wanted to appease her tastes in men... but that didn't look as if it was a consideration that they might endorse. There was a near carpet of black entangled hair that ran from above each pair of nipples to almost halfway down their legs, she couldn't help but notice that they had small dicks, oddly her mind threw out the idea that their endowments would probably look smaller than they actually were against the slight rolls of fat that they carried all over.

The closest of them climbs onto his knees on the bed shuffling up the length of it until he is sitting on his heels above her head his back against the headboard. He shuffles forward until his calves are pinning down her arms. He uses his left hand to push his hardening cock towards her mouth, his balls drag across her eyes and down either side of her nose and he smells of urine and sweat, the underside of his balls are less hairy than the rest of him.

His right hand slaps her face, hard enough to make her yelp, mostly in surprise...

Suck it bitch... do it right and maybe we'll let you live

As her lips push back the foreskin, she's aware of the other two men getting on the bed... the cock in her mouth is sweat covered and unwashed there is a mud and vinegar taste in her mouth as it pushes its way into her mouth. She remembers to push her tongue into the floor of her mouth so that it won't be forced back into her throat where it might easily choke her.

One of the other two slaps her open handledly on her labia... she tries to force her hips off the bed away from the shock but there is no give from whatever is tying her feet to the bed-frame... only just in time she stops herself from reacting to the pain by clamping her teeth down on the rapidly hardening cock in her mouth. The second slap is less painful and less of a shock... but it's accompanied by the third man grabbing first both of her breasts and then her nipples, pulling them outwards and twisting them roughly, his fingernails long enough to feel them digging into the sensitive nubs.

The cock in her mouth hardens completely and still barely reaches the start of her throat; he leans forward and starts to fuck her mouth, grunting and growling at her...

Yeah... oh yeah that's it bitch, suck on my big dick... yeah... mmmm... mmmm

She's trying not to gag on the taste of it and has to force herself to do as he says, using her teeth to drag slightly on it as it passes in and out of her face... sucking her cheeks in she pushes her head backwards to get a better angle on the thrust, one that wouldn't force his weight against her nose and impede her breathing. That's when the hand stopped slapping her cunt, instantly replaced by a middle finger which stabbed at her nether lips, grubbing around, forcing its way between them and roughly inside her. As soon as one was forced in, another and another was pushed in alongside it. The hands left her tits, she got another burst of pain as the blood coursed back into them after he'd let go. They guy with his cock in her mouth has his arse parked on her forehead and all she can see is a lot of hair silhouetted against the slits of light between his body and her face.

The fingers are pulled from her cunt and she suddenly realises that they've untied her feet when she is roughly turned onto her side. The finger that had first invaded her pussy now jabbed: once, twice and three times before it is forced past the defensive ring of her sphincter, once again it is rapidly joined by first one and then two others. Her body is twisted painfully through their ministrations and there feels to be too much pressure on the base of her neck, she has to concentrate so that she doesn't panic ... it's only pain and discomfort ... she's still alive.

Her left leg is pulled upwards at her knee and the man doing so tries to get his cock inside her but he's not close enough and shuffles forward on his knees the bed bounces up and down as he continues to thrust. The tip of it pushes against her and he almost falls forward being stopped mostly by her raised leg, his weight against her knee is another pain alert that races to the nerve centres in the top of her head and behind her eyes, in two more amateurish thrusts he is inside her.

The fingers in her arse are replaced by the one behind hers dick... he holds her cheeks apart with one hand whilst pushing his dick into the still gaping hole his fingers have created.

It takes them more than a dozen thrusts for them to stop working against each other and to become coordinated... one in one out and all of the while the one in her mouth is starting to speed up, his balls roughly banging against her nose.

She concentrates... and then counts herself in... just as the dick in her mouth starts to erupt, dribbling it's watery wallpaper paste textured cum into her mouth and back down to her throat.

She bites hard as he stops thrusting, pulling her mouth back to bite again on the prune head of it then turning her head slightly so that she could get her grinding teeth into the action... he faints and falls forward without a sound. For a moment his two companions think that he just come and slumped forward where his head meets the one with his cock up her arse. She pushes her hips forward following the prick that is being withdrawn from her cunt as she desperately gripped the one up her backside. Then she throws all of her strength into pushing her hips upwards away from the matress, six inches... a foot... at ninety degrees to their angles of thrust.

There isn't a man on earth whose penis can move a foot to one side without taking the rest of his body with it... neither of these two react fast enough as she drops her hip and repeats the action.

In three seconds she has one fainted and two unconscious and dying from the internal bleeding at the base of their dicks. She heaves her body clear of those who had invaded her pussy and behind and using her body as a lever pushes the one across her face back until he is lying in a heap above her head.

It takes four kicks with the bottom of her left foot to smash the right side of the headboard and as she struggles to untie her other hand she realises that she is shaking violently. She starts to breathe deeply and then she is free.

Twenty seconds at the fainted mans pressure points and he joins his companions in a state that is too late to regret messing around with the only female major in the entire United Nations Special Forces network.

As she slows her breathing from the exertion and starts to switch off all of the warning systems that her body has had screaming inside her head, she gathers her thoughts and starts to plan how she is going to get away with her actions , preferably without her becoming involved in any way with the authorities. She is totally aware that the department would drop her faster than a paedophile caught on camera would lose his drinking buddies.

She leaves the bedroom and searches the rest of the corrugated iron roofed shack... she is alone which is good. There's no feelings of either guilt or righteousness, their choice of three to one hadn't left her the option of being any more gentle in protecting her life... there was also no doubt at all in her mind that she would have ended up dead... or worse... and in her job and the places that she had served, she knew that there were worse states to be in than dead.

If it had been set up and paid for by her, the minutiae out of her control but the plot at her deliberate instigation... if only... they needn't of died... if only . It was as close to her finding at last what it was that she needed for her sexual release... each new twist almost perfect... but it lost its appeal when she wasn't in control. Now she was feeling physically safe it was okay to examine what had happened from a more intimate context... there have been switches thrown that are blaring... yes oh yes ...at her... parts of her psyche she didn't even know that she had, screaming about another new place for awesome pleasure.

For the first time she loses control, she has to, now it is time to take care of her body... she flops back against the door and reaches for her pussy, in one thrust her whole hand is inside her whist the middle finger of her other hand rubs and slaps her clitoris. In twenty seconds she lets out a short scream as her orgasm overtakes her... her body leaps up again and again as she forces the cumming into a prolonged series of twitches and electric impulses...

She shuts her eyes as she shudders to the end of her orgasm, removing her hand and brings it up to her mouth where her tongue snakes out and licks at the wetness on it.

Her bag has been emptied onto the table inside the front door and she takes the time to refill it. When she leaves she notices that there is a boat pulled up to the top of the beach outside the house, she straightens up the bedroom after the three bodies are loaded on board. She reassembles the headboard and covers it with a blanket scanning every aspect of the shack to ensure that she has left no obvious clues to her having ever been there. The boat is pushed and dragged back into the ocean. She starts the motor and heads out of the small bay that the house was in. There is a glimmer of light to the left of the bay and she heads towards it... it's not the island with her hotel on, that takes a further hour to find.

She dumps the bodies over board a kilometre off the coast then rocks the boat so violently that it turns over. Then swims ashore... it's still not too late for dinner.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Break from Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds