A Break in My Routine Ch. 01

"No honey, you not." I objected. "I've read that such feelings are rather normal and commonplace between fathers and daughters but just that about 95% of them never go past the just feelings part."

Then Carol stopped touching me and said, "Daddy, I can't do this any more, I'm feeling so conflicted."

"It's all right honey and actually, you know what? It's probably just as well too."

"You mean that daddy? You're not just saying that?"

"I do honey. I really mean it. I love you way to much to allow anything to get in the way." Carol kissed my lightly on the lips and got up. "But honey, would you do me one favor before you run away?" I had a very devilish grin on my face tying to make her think I still had something sexual in mind.

"Sure daddy, anything" she replied a little hesitantly.

"Would you get me my jogging shorts and help me into them."

She got them and stayed away and kept me company. We didn't say another thing while she was that about what had happened.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 920 milliseconds