A Breakdown Leads To Fantasy Fulfil

Sebastian went back to her hot wet cunt sucking the cum released from her climax out of her before again locating her joy button, sucking it into his mouth like a cherry before whipping it with his long fat wet tongue it was not long before the voyage begun again to her arse this time the tongue stabbed at the centre of her pucker which was now wet with saliva, he had three of his fingers buried deep in her quim which oozed with her thick sticky sap as she now felt a finger prodding her anus she knew this could be painful unless she relaxed her anal muscles so she did everything possible to relax, now finally sensing the surrender the invading finger pushed its way past her sphincter and deep into her anal tunnel his mouth making a hasty retreat back to her clit, after a while her anal passage hungrily accepted his long fat finger the sphincter opening and closing around it, he took this as an invitation slowly inserting a second finger into her anus he then begun finger fucking both holes in concert pulling his fingers almost all the way out and then plunging them deep inside her as far as they would go while his mouth was like a limpet on her quivering clit.

Sebastian now bucked fucking her mouth with his giant cock while she used both hands to jerk the monster hopping he would cum soon as her jaw now ached and feeling slightly alarmed that he had not allowed her to get up when she had wanted to but at the same time finding herself taking amazing pleasure from his attentions to her cunt and arse, all her thoughts suddenly vanished as she now climaxed like she had never climaxed before, her whole body went into raptures as she writhed like a feeding crocodile above his body, her mouth releasing the huge cock gag as she screamed “AAAAAHHHHHHHH” as loud as her lungs allowed in ecstasy, shouting at him “AAHHH YEEESSS YYOOUU BBAASSTTAARRDD YEESSS YYOOUU MMAADDE MEE CUMMM GGOOODD.”

Sticky warm cum shooting out of her convulsing cunt as it palpitated around his fingers which were still buried deep within her soft fleshy corridor while her sphincter clenched trapping his fingers deep in her anal canal.

She lay on top of him her violent orgasm having drained her of any strength not that she would have been able to move as she was still pinned down by his strong muscular arms and legs her arse and cunt completely exposed, defenceless. Adora had heard the noise of the air brakes a sign that another truck had pulled into the parking bay just prior to her orgasm but had momentarily forgotten about it, as the waves of sheer wanton lustful pleasure had been washing over her, now it came back to her as a dark shadow unexpectedly blocked out the sun. She looked up, two men, who undoubtedly had heard her screams of joyous release were standing above her, one in his mid thirties, jet black hair, tall maybe 6’3”, thin yet well-built his face looked well travelled and worn, he was an average looking man, with a round face, long thin nose and drawn cheeks, his eyes hidden by the dark sunglasses he wore. The man or should it be the boy next to him was much younger about 18 at a guess, very handsome looking with light brown hair, big emerald green eyes with long dark lashes, his nose was slightly larger than average what could be described as a Roman nose the rest of his features were well defined with strong cheek bones and big thick lips, the handsome head rested on the shoulders of a powerfully built young athletic body his muscles clearly visible, as all he wore was a tight fitting vest style T-shirt and tight white shorts. There was an exchange between the men in a language she could not understand, but was presumably Greek, the two new comers laughed at some remark Sebastian had made, she again tried to get up but Sebastian pulled her down.

“Adora we think we give you very good time but you have to relax to enjoy we not want to hurt you okay.”

Adora was now afraid for her safety but at the same time the situation excited her as she felt her pussy moisten at the prospect of three cocks pleasuring her, she also realised the futility in resisting or trying to fight them. She had to concede Sebastian was right her choices were rather limited she could either relax and hopefully enjoy the experience or fight them possibly being seriously hurt in the process. She turned her head to the now semi erect monster lying on Sebastian’s thigh, there might never be another chance to have such a huge cock. Her tongue almost automatically slipped out of her mouth making the decision for her as it licked the accumulated pre cum from the monster’s head which lay on the dark red surface like beads of sweat. The act was carried out purposefully and tenderly almost lovingly leaving the men in no doubt as to the path decided on by the woman in their company.

Adora now inserted the now swiftly resurrecting cock into her mouth she could hear the other two men chattering excitedly as they stripped and then felt their hot rough hands on her body, caressing her then lifting her up so she was now almost sat on Sebastian’s face as he once again begun licking the engorged lips of her hot juice laden cunt his long fat digits open wide in a V were soon thrusting deep inside her body finger fucking her hard and as deep as they could go. The younger man, Gus, she was told later, sought her lips kissing her slowly, gently almost as if they were young lovers on their own in the countryside completely ignoring the fact that his friend Sebastian was hungrily orally assaulting his girlfriends quim while his fingers pounded her vagina and Ted was exploring her whole body with his large hands. Gus’s kisses grew in intensity as he became more amorous his tongue now deep in her mouth exploring, licking her inner cheeks, swirling inside now sucking at her tongue. The sensation of having both sets of lips being stimulated simultaneously was not something unusual to her but the situation she found herself in added a new thrill so that she was now willingly participating as she rode Sebastian’s fingers her cunt resting on his mouth each time she pushed her body down, almost suffocating him with her juicy quim. She loved being eaten as for Sebastian he seemed to just love her sex juices as he slurped at her cunt like no other man or even woman had before, usually men only lasted a few minutes before they wanted satisfaction themselves but he wasn’t like that he seemed to enjoy pleasuring her for her sake not asking for anything in return, not yet any way. Ted, that was the name of the other guy, was now sucking one nipple hard as he rolled the other in between his finger and thumb every so often pinching it hard sending waves of pleasure intermingled with pangs of pain through her body.

Adora hadn’t expected this almost loving even caring adoration of her body, her expectations had been that they would push her down on the ground taking it in turns to fuck her cunt until they were satisfied and then leave her there. The truth had turned out somewhat differently and she was now obtaining pleasure from having three sets of hands exploring her body while three sets of mouths kissed her erogenous zones and their three long hot tongues licked her, the gasps, moans and whimpers escaping her lips involuntarily evidenced her full enjoyment of the proceedings. Ted now swapped places with Gus, the older man spoke in their native tongue, Gus replied in English, “Okay”, he said, Adora concluded that the older man had been giving the benefit of his experience to the younger one.

Ted now sucked her tongue into his mouth licking the underside with his own tongue sending new sensations through her body as Gus continued with the stimulation of her breasts using his own technique, taking it in turn to suck on one then the other of her highly sensitive elongated nipple while he massaged her breasts. Ted stopped kissing her mouth for an instant, Adora watched as he licked his long fat middle finger, his hands seemed huge close up with long fat digits even bigger than Sebastian’s she was in a sexual daze now not knowing what they were doing to her only feeling the results, Ted went back to her mouth hungrily seeking out her tongue while his now lubed finger went behind her seeking out her tight pucker, she wanted this, her body was completely relaxed as she felt the long fat digit push against her sphincter which slowly gave way allowing the alien finger full access so that it was now buried deep inside her as he begun a fucking motion with it as she whimpered into his mouth that was firmly attached to her own. Sebastian now sucked her sensitive clit into his mouth trapping her throbbing joy spike between his lips as he lashed it with his tongue three fingers of his right hand buried to the hilt in her hot sex cauldron as her cunt cream oozed out, Ted sensing she was near, pushed a finger towards her cunt managing to cover it with Adoras’s own cunt juice and then pulling it away to her pucker where he successfully pushed it into her arse to join the digit already there, the men now finger fucked her without mercy, Adora was yelping like a puppy in between kisses, when ever Ted gave her the opportunity she begged them not to stop, “Yes yes oh yes fuck me with those fingers yes harder harder push in deep yes oh yes more.” as she climaxed it shook her whole body like jelly she let out a loud ear piercing shrill scream, “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH” at the same time her cunt seemed to give way as if a dam wall had collapsed completely showering Sebastian’s mouth and face with thick hot transparent cunt juice something he seemed to have been waiting for as he enthusiastically licked and sucked her cunt trying to devour her juices almost literally eating her engorged labia flaps in the process as she whimpered above him.

Adora must have passed out as when she was next aware the positions of the three men had changed as had hers. They had manoeuvred her so she was on all fours like a bitch, as she came round Gus was begun eating her cunt, she could tell by the colour of his hair, while Sebastian’s enormous long fat cock was pushing into her mouth and Ted was busily playing with her large firm tits which hang down like a pair of udders, squeezing the nipples hard, she was again in heaven she thought as Gus enthusiastically ate her pussy seeming to obtain nourishment from the thick sticky liquid he found there. They now again swapped positions, Ted replacing Gus, while Sebastian held her by the hair pushing his cock deep in her mouth almost chocking her, she managed to pull away dribbling as much saliva onto it as she could manage so that it was saturated, making sure it was slick and well lubricated making it easier for her to take him back in and a little deeper than before.

Ted was busily licking her cunt at the same time coating his digits with a mixture of his saliva and her juices and transferring it to her pucker making it wet enough for three finger to invade her anally and repeating the exercise until her anal entry was almost as wet as her cunt as she again begun moaning with the uninhibited sexual pleasure she now felt, her eyes glazed in pure lust all that mattered to her now was sexual pleasure she was now a slut bitch on heat who needed fast hard furious fucking to satisfy her hunger for cock, had she not been that far gone she might have made attempts to free herself to avoid the next phase of the onslaught but she had no idea of what they had in store for her.

They pushed and prodded her so she was now astride Ted, she pushed her hands between her legs and felt his long thin cock, it was about 8” long and very hard, oh yes she would have some of that, she grabbed it inserting the thick head of the cock straight into her cunt, pushing her self onto it until it was embedded deep inside her vagina touching her cervix as she begun ridding this wonderful pole with glee, Sebastian pulled his fat cock out of her mouth moving out of sight somewhere behind her, Gus’s young fresh rock hard 7” cock dangling in front of her wanton open oral cavity as he half sat half squatted in front of her pulling her head down, she should at this stage have wondered why he didn’t stand up making it much easier for her to ride Ted and suck him but she was too busy trying to suck the delicious sweet rod and at the same time have Ted’s cock as deep into her fuck tube as possible to think about things like that. Had she posed the question the answer would have been obtained quickly as she felt her arse cheeks pulled apart by a pair of strong rough hands followed by what she could tell was Sebastian’s huge monstrous fat cock pushing at her pucker, she tried to scream, the thought that the huge cock that had made her jaw ache, needing both her hands to jerk it was now trying to invade her tiny arse hole but Gus’s cock was buried deep in her mouth and partly in her throat making it impossible for her to even speak all she could do was gesture with her hands.

“Adora you have to relax baby otherwise it will hurt a lot, I promise you will like all women like if allow themselves to relax and try enjoy but must release your muscles it make it easier you already very wet my cock also very wet.”

She knew that whether she liked it or not his giant cock was going to rape her virgin arse one way or another, she made a conscious effort to relax her pucker and was surprised to feel the rubbery rim of her sphincter slowly give way to the hot rod which pushed its way in. It was painful to start with and she let out small cries of pain, at one stage she though he was going to split her in two but the pain seemed to quickly give way to a new unfamiliar sensation of pain fuelled pleasure, once the head was in he stopped allowing her orifice to accustom itself to the foreign invasion, once he was satisfied he thrust himself deeper into her bowels until she felt his balls on her arse, she was amazed that the whole of his gigantic cock had penetrated her to its very base. Sebastian again stopped for a while once his cock was buried inside Adora to the hilt, then begun to withdraw his cock slowly as he pulled out she felt a vacuum an emptiness and found herself following his cock not wanting him to take it completely out, it surprised her how much pleasure it gave her to have her arse stuffed with cock. The three men now fucked her orifices in unison she was now once again a more than willing participant as she sucked hungrily on the young fresh flesh of the cock in her mouth allowing it into her throat as though her mouth and throat combined as some sort of auxiliary of her cunt, while her two lower holes were completely full of hot male meat pumping into her in rhythm separated only by a thin membrane of skin. The feeling she had was one of completeness and contentment like never before as the three cocks pounded her fast and hard no quarter being given and none asked for. She had always fantasized about this have seen a blue movie containing a similar scene and thinking how satisfied the female in the scene looked but had thought the girl must have just been a good actress but also that it might be fun to try, never in her wildest dreams had she expected for it to happen to her and for her to actually enjoy it so much, was amazing, especially the full anal penetration which was an act she had always felt slightly nervous about trying, let alone having the fattest cock she’d ever seen being the first .

Gus being the younger and presumably least experienced was the first to cum as his young tasty hot cock jerked in her mouth pumping out hot thick creamy delicious tasting spunk into her waiting mouth which she gratefully received swallowing all of his thick fluid and sucking him completely dry, what surprised her was that Gus after withdrawing his cock from her lecherous mouth bent down to her and begun kissing her his tongue exploring deep within her mouth tasting the remnants of his own pleasure cream which Adora had just swallowed. Sebastian who had given her so much pleasure today as well as so wonderfully and gently introducing her to anal sex was now nearing as she felt his enormous manhood twitch deep in her bowels as he thrust in and out of her arse with long slow determined moves, he now pulled out of her arse moving quickly forward pulling her by the hair away from Gus so she was now sitting straight up looking straight at the one eyed giant that had pummelled her arse into submission taking away her last virgin hole, the hefty cock was thrust towards her she engulfed it with her mouth without hesitation the smell of mustiness revealing which of her fuck holes it had so recently pleasured as she used both hands to bring it to its long awaited climax, Sebastian seemed to have stored gallons of male life giving fluids in his balls as the cock erupted in her mouth feeling it to excess so much so that when the next dollop shot out she couldn’t contain it all, cupping her hands under her mouth she collected all of the rich creamy spunk that she was unable to swallow so that it pooled in her palms as the huge cock twitched again and again each time releasing more tasty thick cum which she gulped down as quickly as possible, once the gorgeous gigantic cock stopped its twitching she pulled her mouth away quickly lapping up what had been collected in her palms licking them clean and then returning the cock to her mouth and milking it dry of any cream hiding in the inner tunnel. Once finished with Sebastian she concentrated on riding Ted hard, Gus dropped to his knees, his hand quickly locating her clit and rubbing the small engorged and highly sensitive thimble without mercy his other hand making its way to her arse and easily thrusting three fingers deep into her recently well fucked anus until she was screaming in sheer shameless pleasure.

“Suck my cock while I eat you Adora quickly now.” Ted shouted at her.

Adora quickly switched position and had Ted’s cunt juice soaked cock deep in her mouth, she loved the taste of pussy juice so it wasn’t surprising that she sucked on Ted’s cock with a renewed vigour while he slurped at her juices with his long tongue before finding her clit and whipping it with his tongue while inserting three long fingers deep into her cunts canal while Gus, not to be left out had re-inserted his three fingers into her arse where they were gratefully received. Ted climaxed shooting his own brand of thick cream deep into her mouth and throat this seemed to act as a catalyst to bring her to her own earth shuddering climax as she released Ted’s cock from her mouth while still holding it tight in her hand continuing to jerk him off in the direction of her mouth while her cunt and arse muscles clenched and released round the fingers still buried deep in her sex holes, streams of cunt juice being discharged from deep within her the absolute joy of fulfilment and release bringing tears of joys to her eyes as her body seemed to convulse in the throws of unbridled uninhibited shameless lust as she had the most violent shattering orgasm of her life her blue screams of joyful sexual release filling the quite countryside.

After she and Ted had finished feasting on the nectar released by their respective genitals, the four of them lay there, Adora, although seemingly exhausted was surprised at herself for wanting more her appetite for sex seemed to be awoken as never before and seemingly insatiable as she looked around at the three men and wandered how long it would take them to recover and whether they would be interested in fucking her all over again if she asked nicely, especially in her newly deflowered anus that suddenly felt so empty and needy of cock. As she looked round her she saw Gus’s young cock twitch a sure sign that there was a lot more cock to be enjoyed if she played her cards right, no time to waste was the motto of the day she thought as she crawled to the young man devouring his meat together with one ball into her hot wet mouth in one swift movement, Gus moaned in pleasure as Adora enjoyed the feel of a young fresh cock growing inside her oral cave as she felt the hands of the other men caressing her body once again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds