A Bridge Between Worlds Ch. 07

"And down you go," he said as he effortlessly tossed Selena onto the bed.

Giggling, she lay there on her back, saying, "Why your Highness, I fear that you may be too strong for me."

Farzan slowly crawled over to straddle her at the waist and replied, "Only one way to find out."

Shifting lower, Farzan began to peel off Selena's flowing, silky pants, slowly revealing more of her gorgeous mocha skin. As he pulled the garment around her ankles and off of her body, discarding it on the floor, Selena decided to help him out, slowly pulling her silk tank top over her head. Farzan knelt up tall on the bed, gazing for the first time at Selena's incredible beauty. Her beautiful face, framed by the silky black hair now fanned out around her head and shoulders, gave a look of desire and extreme happiness. She cupped her firm, perky C-cup breasts in both hands, though she avoided her dime-sized nipples for the moment, as she loved the anticipation of wondering when Farzan would play with them.

His eyes traced her up and down, admiring the luscious curves of Selena's body. Though her breasts were not as large as some others, they were firm and round, and accentuated her hourglass figure nicely. Beginning to gaze southward, his eyes moved across her flat belly and down to her curvy hips, each flawless in every way. Her long, toned legs were a vision of both strength and beauty, all rolled into one package. Finally, he saw her womanhood, accented by a thin, tiny strip of black hair above it. Though it was partially obscured by her legs, Farzan could tell that she was already glistening with moisture.

"Am... am I?" Selena asked tentatively.

He immediately planted a long, tender kiss on her lips, his fingers softly stroking her cheek as he did so. "You are everything I have ever desired," Farzan whispered as they parted.

Smiling as she kissed him once more, Selena began to allow her hands to wander lower, tracing the muscles of Farzan's bare chest. Arriving at his pants, she slipped her hands into the waistband, playfully tickling his hardening member.

"Are you attempting to hide something from me?" she asked with a giggle.

Before he could reply, Selena deftly pushed him onto his back and began to lower his pants. As his cock was slowly revealed, Selena gasped a bit; she had heard rumors of Farzan's size, but figured that many of them were exaggerated. She now saw, however, that this was clearly not the case, as he was easily nine or ten inches long and two inches in width. Now grinning with anticipation in taking his manhood into her, she began to gently stroke his length. As she stroked, she began to lick him from base to tip like a lollipop. Farzan's eyes began to roll back into his head, allowing him to savor every sensation Selena gave to him.

Arriving at his tip, Selena kissed his head lovingly for several seconds before gradually parting her lips, taking his cock into her mouth. Her full lips provided a stunning visual for Farzan, which was only intensified by her constant eye contact with him. As she sucked him leisurely and methodically, Selena put her hands to good use, stroking the base of his cock with her right and cupping his balls with her left. She paused to begin swirling her tongue around his tip before resuming her sucking, pausing momentarily every so often for additional tongue swirls, all aiming to keep him primed and experiencing different sensations.

Knowing he was near orgasm, Farzan tapped her forehead, and motioned for her to lie on her back. After a couple of final licks to his tip for good measure, she grinned and flipped over. Farzan followed after her, pouncing on top of Selena with a passionate kiss that literally took her breath away. After withdrawing, he began his explorations of her sublime form, starting by kissing his way across her neck and shoulders. In spite of the arid desert that they inhabited, her skin remained perfectly smooth and soft. Continuing southward, he paused at the valley between her breasts, tickling each of her globes with his hot breath. She squirmed in lust and anticipation, her every action begging him to touch her. Farzan continued on, however, knowing that he would be returning to explore her breasts more thoroughly later. Now beginning to kiss her taut, flat belly, he moved his hands to gently grasp her slim waist. He soon felt the pleasant sensation of Selena's hands resting on top of his, brushing his skin gently. Farzan decided to respond in kind, moving to softly kiss the tops of her hands while tickling her palms with his knuckles from beneath them.

"Well, well, it seems as if I have found a weak point," he mused as she squirmed and giggled underneath him.

"Farzan, I never realized... that you were such... a sinister man," she replied between her laughs.

"You have no idea..."

Resuming his explorations, he soon arrived at her long, toned legs. These legs had long been the physical feature that Farzan had admired most in Selena, and were the envy of almost every female she had ever come into contact with. He bent one leg at the knee slightly with his hand, kissing down its length to her knee, before moving to the other knee and working his way back up. He repeated the process once more in the opposite direction, listening to Selena's moans of pleasure all the while. Finally, he arrived at her pussy, sopping wet from all of his teasing. Taking in her heavenly aroma, he kissed her outer lips sweetly before tracing their outline with his tongue.

"F-Farzan, please, that is completely unnecessary!" Selena protested.

"Perhaps," he replied. "But it is also damn fun..."

Selena gasped as he began to flick her clit with his tongue, sending shivers up her spine. She could feel his hot breath on her womanhood and his strong hands on her thighs as his masterful tongue slowly beginning to penetrate her. All she could manage in reply was to grip the sheets of the bed tightly, holding on for the ride. Her breasts jiggled and heaved with the rise and fall of her chest, her breathing only intensifying with each passing moment. As Farzan continued his feast, he moved his hands softly over her stomach until he had reached her incredible breasts. Gripping them firmly, but lovingly, his fingers explored every inch of them, beginning with their outer edges and working slowly towards the center. Finally reaching her tiny, erect nipples, he began to roll and tweak them between his fingers, eliciting a surprised and aroused mew from Selena.

"Oh... oh yes... oh Farzan..." she moaned.

Knowing she was near climax, Farzan redoubled his efforts, gently squeezing her nipples as he played with them. Simultaneously, his tongue began focusing on her clit, furiously licking her as rapidly as he was able. These combined sensations were simply too much for Selena to resist; she knew she did not have long left. As her hips began to buck slightly, she rested her feet on Farzan's back and gripped his arms tightly, bracing herself for her impending orgasm. Finally, after a long buildup of energy, she finally tipped over the edge, descending into a moaning puddle of sexual energy.

"Oh god, oh god, ohgodohgodohgod, OH YESSSSSS! YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!"

Farzan knelt up tall, admiring his handiwork. Her thrashing and moaning were a perfect victory for both of them, and exactly the outcome he had hoped for. Now fully erect and hard as a rock, he leaned over her as she came down from her climax.

"I hope you enjoyed that, because I am far from done with you," he whispered.

She wordlessly nodded in reply, smiling in anticipation of the introduction of his stiff rod. Her pussy was completely soaked from her orgasm, allowing his cock to slip into her with no resistance. Selena bit her lip in pleasure as he slowly eased himself into her tunnel, savoring every moment of Farzan filling her up. He was careful to proceed slowly, knowing that she had not made love in quite a long time, and only engulfed himself further when her pussy fully allowed him to do so. After a few minutes of slowly rocking back and forth, he was finally buried to the hilt within her.

"Selena..." he whispered in pleasure, lowering himself to lie gently on top of her.

She smiled, kissing his lips sweetly in wordless reply. He returned in kind, stroking her soft hair as their tongues began to dance. Without parting, he began to steadily thrust himself within her, withdrawing about two thirds of his length; he did not want to experience not being engulfed within her for even a moment. She in turn wrapped her arms around his back, holding on tightly as he continued to love her. As his pace slowly increased, both could her the distinctive squishing of her pussy juices against his stiff cock.

"Oh my, someone has gotten me all wet," Selena whispered playfully.

"I would say I'm sorry, but I'm not," Farzan replied with a wink.

As they made love, Farzan glanced over to a small box on his nightstand. Eying it momentarily, he used his magic to open the lid, causing a pale blue mist to begin to fill the room. Selena looked around in wonder, beginning to feel suddenly more aroused than ever.

"A special surprise I created. You like?" Farzan asked.

"What is it?"

With a chuckle, he said, "The mist is one that, when released, causes all within its vicinity to smell whatever makes them most aroused. For example, I currently smell lavender in a field."

"An all-in-one aphrodisiac? Very impressive," Selena replied.

"Why, thank you," he said, proud of himself. "What do you smell?"

Taking in a deep breath through her nose, Selena answered, "I smell... cool spring water and crisp mountain air. Very nice, I must say."

Continuing his steady thrusts, Farzan shifted to be more on top of her, thrusting downward to rub against her clit. The widening in Selena's eyes confirmed that he was indeed hitting the correct spot. He steadied himself on his elbows and forearms for more vigorous movements, steadily increasing his pace to drive both of them wild. The more they made love, the more he realized how incredibly lucky he was. After all, he had risked everything tonight, their friendship, their trust, and their professional chemistry, all for the chance that she might feel the same way about him as he did her. Moreover, it had paid off. She seemed finally at peace with Ahmad's sacrifice, which alone gave him more joy than he could have ever imagined.

Normally, Farzan was known for his incredible sexual endurance, being able to control his stamina at will. Tonight, however, he felt no urge or desire to impress with how long he could last, but rather only wanted to feel Selena's delectable pussy contract around him in orgasm as he exploded into her. Focusing his efforts on her clit and G-spot, Farzan began pounding her at rapid pace, quickly bringing her up to the brink of orgasm. As she moaned in approval, throwing her head back with abandon, he slowed once more to a moderate pace, seeking to prolong her climax for as long as possible. Selena's back was now arched, her breasts practically shoved into Farzan's face. He could not resist giving each nipple a playful lick, which further intensified Selena's pleasure. As tears began to form in the corners of her eyes, Selena knew she could not handle much more before exploding. Sensing this, Farzan focused his pinpoint thrusts one final time, finally pushing Selena over the edge. As her tunnel latched onto his cock, it's milking finally sent him past the brink as well, and he flooded her with his hot cum.

"Farzan... Farzan... yes, yes, yesyesyes OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING!!" Selena screamed as she climaxed.

"Oh wow... yes... oh yes! SELENAAAAAAAAA!!"

The pair relaxed silently for quite some time, slowly coming down from their dual climaxes. They could focus on nothing but breathing, along with the involuntary twitching that occasionally crept through their bodies. Finally, Selena rolled over, laying her head on Farzan's strong chest and pulling the covers over them. She sighed contentedly, kissing his chest softly.

"I love you, Selena," Farzan whispered.

After a moment's pause, she replied, "I love you too, Farzan."

*****

Riding up the elevator of his office building that morning, Hiro couldn't help but feel exceedingly distracted. After all, it was his anniversary with Kimiko, as they had now known each other for fifty-one years. His mouth already began to water at the thought of the incredible feast she would be preparing that evening, but he quickly snapped back to reality. Work still beckoned, and there were several important meetings on his schedule for the day. Refocusing his mind, he stepped out of the elevator as it reached the top floor.

After punching in the security code, he entered his workroom, dropping his backpack off at a table. He made his way over to a small closet in the wall, finding several clean and pressed suits hanging for him. Hiro disliked wearing suits, and only wore them when it was necessary to impress investors or other important clients; most other times, he much preferred his standard jeans and t-shirt combo, the latter of which usually depicted an anime or movie character of some sort. As he reached for one of the suits, he paused, suddenly getting the strangest feeling that he was being watched.

Spinning around, he looked around the dark workroom for anything out of the ordinary. Seeing nothing, he slowly walked back towards his large computer in the rear of the room. Though he tried to make his footsteps as quiet as possible, it was impossible to remain truly silent in such a room. As he went, he attempted to reach out to Kimiko.

Kimiko, do you sense anything unusual in my laboratory?

No response came, which immediately worried Hiro.

Kimiko? Kimiko, can you hear me?

Still, he heard nothing. Hiro was now disturbed, unsure of what might have happened to her. Finally arriving at his computer, he was surprised to find that it had already been powered up for the day, with a person sitting with their back turned to him in his large chair in front of it.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?" he demanded.

The individual in the chair chuckled, slowly turning around to face Hiro. He could see that it was a man of about thirty-five with elegant blonde hair and a strong, yet sinister looking face. "Hiro Watanabe. What an honor it is to meet you," he said in a British accent.

"Who the hell are you?" he asked again.

"My name is Edward Baldwin," he replied with a grin. "I'm your biggest fan."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds