A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 01

"I need it," she whispered. "It's been so long... please don't tease me... please."

I sat down on the couch. I pulled her to me. Mom slowly sat and impaled herself with much enthusiasm.

"Oh my god," she said. "Yessssss," she hissed. "Oh I KNOW," she replied to whatever Janine was saying as she rode my cock. How she managed to keep from screaming beat me. But she cried out in time to remark to my dear Aunt. "UH HUH... UH HUH..."

I reached up and hit the speaker feature on the phone.

"You're getting fucked right now aren't you Gwen," Janine said. "Serves him right, he's been fucking around on you for years. Is he young?"

"Yeah... his cock is so big... and long... and thick..."

"You little minx you," Janine purred. "MMMMMMMMMM I may have to borrow him. Does he like brunettes," she moaned. "UNNNNNNN I love a big fat cock!"

"Janine, are you diddling yourself," mom asked as she drove my cock deeper into her.

"What of it nobody is here. I can play with my pussy all I want. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS how big is he. I mean are we talking big or are we talking..."

"OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD," mom cried out as she came. "HUGEEEEEEEEEE..."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM yep I'm stealing him... I need a big fat cock in this little pussy of mine... NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN can he hear me..."

"Yeah... he can hear you now..." mom said as I moved her onto the floor and her knees. The telephone was set on the floor below mom's head.

I began thrusting into her slow at first, then a little faster now as I heard Janine playing with her pussy.

"What's going on," Janine asked.

"Phone... on floor... me on knees... OH God..."

"Shit girl... I can hear his balls hitting your clit," Janine moaned. "Oh god I wish I was there. Would you share him sis? Would you share that long fat cock with me?"

"That's entirely up to him," Mom said. "I'm not the one in charge right now. He's the one who came in here naked with that raging hard on."

"What about the kids?"

"UNNN UNNN UNNNNNNNNN," they are in their room doing homework.

"OH god... I am so close... promise me you'll share him sis or I will hate you forever..."

"I promise."

"UNNNNNNNNNNNN GODDDDDD," Janine cried then the phone dropped. We could hear the muffled cries as she came.

"Damn," I moaned as I thrust into mom. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"On my face... I am a dirty worthless mother who... OH GOD..."

I thrust into harder than ever and mom was all moans and groans. I was getting close to coming. I rolled her onto her back to make it easier to shoot on her face when I came. Mom had the phone to her ear again.

"I'm back... god that was intense we should role-play more often sis."

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD," I cried out as I came all over my mom's face.

"OH MY GOD... you weren't faking... there really is a guy over there... and he heard me masturbate and orgasm and everything."

"Yep... you're busted. You are a shameless woman now. I guess that means you don't want to meet him."

"Let's not be harsh, I never said that. Do you think he will find me attractive?" Janine asked. I whispered in mom's ear and mom laughed.

"He wants you to email me some revealing pictures of yourself and he'll judge for himself. What do you say sis?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM he is a naughty boy. So what happens if Frank finds out?"

"Who cares I have enough on him to sink his ass. I have had private investigators working on him for months now. He doesn't have a leg to stand on."

"Then by all means leave him. Take the kids and your well hung boy toy and just leave!"

"Not yet," Mom said.

"Why," Janine said.

"This may sound cruel but I want to crush him. There is something coming up and once that has passed then and only then will I file for divorce."

"Very well that eases my mind," she said. "I will leave you to your fun. I have pictures to take. Tata."

Mom hung up and sat up and looked at me. I could quite read her expression. I'm not sure she knew what she wanted to say for a while.

"You young man... just saved my life."

"Huh... I don't understand."

"Your father has been cheating on me for years now. I let it go for you and your sister's sake. But now it is time to lay the boom. Just like I told your Aunt Janine I have been keeping an eye on your father. Sadly his wrong doings have not been limited to fucking around. He has been using his client's information to better himself. That has come back and bit him in the ass. All of that money is going to be seized one day and soon. So I suspect within a week he is going to move it from his secret accounts he has been keeping to mine until he can set up something in the Caiman Islands. We have one joint account and I have orders at the bank that the moment there is a large deposit it is to be transferred to my personal accounts immediately."

"Damn that is harsh, but fair."

"I have no other choice," she said and I see the conviction. "Now about that little thing that happened earlier... that was amazing!"

"I am glad you enjoyed it now I'm going to..."

"The hell you are," she said wrapping her hand around my cock. "I am going to sit on the couch and suck you off nice and slow like. You mister deserve a reward for fucking me so well."

"How can I say no?"

So as I stood before mom she was good as her promise. It was the longest, most amazing blowjob ever. She sat there and swirled her tongue around the head of my cock all the while maintaining eye contact. Then like some erotic sword swallower she gobbled up my cock. I looked up and I almost cried out when I saw Willow watching us from behind the couch. She put her finger to her lips. I grabbed mom by the hair and began slowly thrusting. That kept her from looking behind and seeing Willow. Sis was now standing and as I fucked mom's throat she played with her pussy. We were all moaning now. Logic had long since left the building. It was like someone had dropped something in the water supply or something. I watched sis's fingers slide in and out of her pussy even as my cock was doing the same to mom's throat. This was SO wrong in SO many ways. Tomorrow this would be one strange and crazy dream, a brief moment of insanity. I motioned for Willow to drop down.

I pulled my cock from mom's mouth. I bent her over the couch and slammed my cock into her.

"Oh god baby," mom cried out.

"Take that and that," I said to mom and Willow, who I imagined was sitting against the couch fingers buried in her pussy. "I'm gonna make you cum for me."

"Oh yes baby fuck me and I'll cum hard just for you," mom moaned as I thrust in quick hard bursts.

The couch shook as I fucked her hard enough for two women. I was thinking of them both as I took my pleasure from mom. Was that wrong or just plain selfish? I didn't know and I didn't care. I dug my fingers into mom's ass cheeks as I thrust now. She was grunting in time with me.

"Don't you dare cum until I do," I told her.

"NNNNNNNNNNN I'll try," she panted but I am so close.

"How close," I asked.

"Real close sweetie I'm sorry," she said.

"It's okay," I said.

I spit on the tip of my finger and began teasing her puckered asshole. I felt her pussy tighten when I did that. The closer she got the more I teased her other little hole.

"Tell me when you are ready," I said.

"UH HUH..." he moaned. "Oh god... so close baby... almost there almost... NOW... HOLY SHIT!"

When she said NOW I thrust my index finger into her loosened ass when she came it was like fireworks. I couldn't thrust anymore because of how tight her grip had become. A few minutes later she relaxed and all was well in the universe. Willow popped up and smiled her face was beat red. Then she disappeared upstairs before mom fully recovered.

"What the hell was THAT at the end," mom moaned.

"UM..."

"Dear god I thought I was gonna die," she growled. "I must have cum three times back to back... that is a new record for me just so you know."

"Well now I know what to shoot for if there is a next time."

"If... did I do something wrong?"

"No it's just if you are divorcing dad..."

"Oh I was worried for a second," mom said. "So you don't have a girlfriend."

"No not per se," I said.

"Good then we can be fuck buddies until this mess with your dad gets cleared up," she said with that pleading look and I shrugged.

"Sure it just sounds weird you know," I said, and then she whispered in my ear about things that she can do. "Yeah fuck buddies sounds great."

"I thought you might see things my way. I give you an A by the way in presentation and creativity. Damn that was one helluva entrance Warren. That'll give this old lady wet dream for a week if not a month."

"Hehe I guess I will have to ponder the next one then," I said. "I have to go finish homework."

"I need a cold shower," she said.

I got to my room and there was Willow in my room sniffing my pillow. She got onto her hands and knees and crawled to the edge of the bed. Then she sat back onto her feet.

"Damn that was intense," she purred. "Watching you and her go at it and then feeling the couch shake as you fucked her so hard. That was for me too wasn't it? When you aid take that and that?"

"Yep," I said. "Was I being...?"

She pulled me forward and kissed me. The line had been crossed. We were no longer just fucking now it was something more, damnit! The intensity of the kiss pulled me forward and her backward. Was it just plain luck or something more? My cock slid into perfectly and effortlessly. We moaned into each other's mouths as our tongues intertwined. She rolled on top of me. It was a slow and sensuous thing unlike anything before it. The kiss and the movement of hips never seemed to end. Suddenly and unexpectedly I felt my cock swell up inside of her. Willow began riding me like a mad woman. She wanted me to cum in her while that kiss remained. I was moaning in her mouth as the pleasure welled up in me. Then I grabbed the sides of her head and kissed her fiercer still as my orgasm crashed over me.

Something wet hit my face and I reached and touched it. A single tear. It was followed by many more. I broke the kiss but it was okay. I could tell by the look on her face.

"That was..." I began to say.

"... the most perfect moment in my life." Willow said and then began to sob with joy.

"Did you..." I asked and she nodded. "I came so damn hard I couldn't tell I'm sorry..."

She silenced me with another kiss. And oh this one was different than any other. There was sweetness to it and tenderness I had never experienced before. I held her for a long while. Then we dressed and actually finished our homework.

"So how is this going to work," I asked utterly confused.

"I have no idea," Willow said admitting her own inability to define what 'this' was.

"Mom wants to be fuck buddies," I said and Willow giggled so hard she fell off my bed.

"Then that's it, we will be fuck buddies too. Until we figure this whole tangled mess up," she said.

"Works for me," I said.

Willow left with a smile on her face and I wondered when this house of cards would come tumbling down. I grabbed my laptop and checked my email. At the very top was a forward from my mom to me. I didn't notice that it had attachments until I opened it.

'Hey Warren check this out! It looks like I'm in for some real stiff competition from my sister. Love Mom.'

Below were a dozen or so pictures for my Aunt Janine. The first few were her wearing a red lace bra and matching underwear. The next were her bent over showing her mighty fine ass and the black thong she is wearing. A few more of her in her thong and nothing else; I can see why mom was worried... Janine was stacked! There was less clothing and more of Janine as the pictures progressed. Until in the last there she was on her hands and knees showing off her pussy at its best angle.

"Damn," I said as I closed the laptop lid.

There was my mom wearing a t-shirt and a smile.

"Shit woman you scared the piss out of me," I yelled.

"Sorry I was eager to see your reaction," she said.

"I accept your apology, damn that last picture..."

"Yeah I know... so tell me which ass is better hers or mine."

Mom had gotten into an identical pose for me. I opened up the laptop and looked at the picture and then my mom. I went back and forth and smiled.

"I see the family resemblance," I told her.

"Flatterer," she smiled. "So which is better do you think?"

"Well as far as looks I am looking at a photo after all... I think you ass is finer. Now as far as fuckability... well I have only you to compare now don't I?"

"That is true, that is why I emailed her to see if she was to have a Fuck Off."

"A What," I asked blinking.

"We have done this in the past when our sensuality or sexuality has been called into question."

"Really, so this is family tradition?"

"Well, it's our tradition."

"So how does this work?"

"We have events and you are blindfolded. You must choose from the two of us who is best at that event."

"What sort of events?"

"Well there is the blowjob, the titjob, the footjob, the handjob and in the end straight up fucking."

"Wow this is really organized."

"It is a three day event," she said. "The man in question needs time to recuperate after all."

"Of course he does," I said. "So you two take this very serious."

"So far there have been four such challenges each of us has won two. This will be the tie breaker."

"Won't she recognize me?"

"You will be wearing the sacred mask. Only I will know who you really are. Oh yeah and no sex the week before the event," she said.

"What do I get out of this?"

"You mean besides the undivided attention of two gorgeous women sucking and fucking you all weekend?"

"OH right... never mind."

"There is a monetary donation by both women for the man in question. Each of us puts ten grand in the pot, you get it at the end of the weekend IF and only IF you survive us, got it?"

"Yep, so when is this thing?"

"Oh it'll be a few months, why?"

"I don't want it interfering midterms," I said.

"No it'll be over Christmas break."

"Fine by me," I said.

"Well get some sleep and pleasant dreams."

Mom left with a simple kiss on my cheek. I closed my laptop and set it away. I turned off the light and closed my eyes. I heard the secret panel open and felt Willow sit on the edge of the bed.

"Did you hear all that," I asked her.

"You bet it did, the Fuck Off is legendary among the women in our family."

"You are kidding right," I said.

"Actually I was snooping around once and found one of mom's special photo albums. It shows all the details of one of these things. They do not mess around. The Harrower Sisters are known nationwide in certain circles. You are in for one hell of a treat."

"Oh really why is that?"

"Because dear brother I am going to enter that competition! And I intend on winning it."

Next Time: The Fuck Off!!!!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds