A Broken Family Ch. 04

"Older sisters aren't allowed to be either. Looks like you're breaking a life rule, too." He stopped in his door way as I turned to close the bathroom door, sticking my tongue out at him.

---

Alex looked up at me from making his sandwich as I walked in and I paused under his scrutiny. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

"Because I'm sunburned. You walk around without a shirt." My eyes glanced down to his bare chest, but he kept his face clear of any emotion.

"I also am not a girl."

"My boobs are covered." I'd made sure to wear a black bra so that nothing would be noticeable. I walked towards the fridge again and Alex put an arm out in front of me.

"Covered?" His hand moved up to cover the tops of my visible cleavage. "What do you call that?"

I bit my lip and looked at his hand. "JT said I could."

"I imagine he would." I looked up to his face at that. "Anything happen the other night?"

I pulled his hand away from me. "No."

"You sure?" He held my chin to look at him.

"Yes I'm sure." He looked into each of my eyes individually before letting me go.

"Put some more aloe vera on."

"I will." I opened the fridge and pulled out the milk for cereal. It was the middle of the day, but it still felt like morning to me. I poured my cereal as he put all the condiments he'd made his sandwich with in the fridge.

"I'll be in my office if you need anything." He walked off with his sandwich and a beer. I took his words to mean he wanted me to go in there since I was the only person in the house who ever tacked on the "if you need anything," and wandered in there after I'd finished my bowl of cereal.

He was turned to the side and looking at the computer screen as I walked in. He had earphones in which explained why he didn't turn around as I opened and closed the door. I walked in carefully, with the full intention of scaring him, but when I walked up behind him I saw the screen.

There was a blond girl with her hands tied behind her back being pounded from behind while the man held her head back with a hand around her throat. Alex must have seen my reflection in the screen because he minimized the window, pulling out his earphones, and turning his chair to face me.

"What did you need?" His eyes were calm, like nothing had happened and I glanced back to the screen that showed the icons now. I swallowed and turned my eyes back to him. "Holly?"

My eyes dipped down and I saw the bulge in his boxers. His shorts were undone and pulled away from the front. "I just came to see what you were doing." I returned my eyes to his. He didn't say anything and I took a deep breath, deciding to be bold. "Mind if I join you, Alex?"

His eyes turned weary. "Maybe you should go up and play a video game with Eli."

"Nonsense." I stepped forward and took one of the ear buds from him, taking a seat on one of his legs. I leaned around him to click the screen back up and he turned the chair to make it easier. I put the earphone in, picking up the other and putting it in his ear, before I pressed play.

The girl's whimpers started up immediately along with the predator-like growls from him as he thrust into her. The camera angle changed and I watched his other hand mauling the girl's perfectly formed breast, red finger marks appearing on her pale skin. I watched with fascination, my body unconsciously getting turned on.

I jumped as Alex's hands came down to shift me more sideways on his lap. He went to pull his hands away, but I held the one stretched across me. He tensed up at first before relaxing his hand and moving it to rest on my outer thigh and holding me in place on his lap. I felt awkward sitting straight up and slowly leaned back to rest my head on his shoulder, keeping my eyes on the screen.

The girl was shaking as the man pushed her forward and held her shoulders to the bed. He told her to stay there or he'd make her ass redder than it already was, which drew my attention to the hand print marks on her ass as he spread her cheeks. He spit on her asshole, just like they did in every porn clip, before he rubbed his cock there and asked her if she wanted it. Her begging made me fidgety and I held my hands tightly together in my lap. He didn't have her beg very long before he slammed into her, making her scream. I gasped at the suddenness of the action and Alex squeezed my leg, making me blush as I remembered he could hear me with only one ear bud in.

I became intensely aware of my skin against his and the side of my left breast pressing against his chest. His hand on my thigh made my stomach flutter and I looked down at where his boxers bulged. I zoned out, the sounds of smacking skin and the girl's moans only aiding in the day dreams I suddenly had filling my head of Alex taking me roughly on his desk.

As the girl's moans cut off into breathy gasps, I looked back to the screen to see the man standing over her, jerking himself into her mouth that gathered his come. I sat up suddenly, my brain not fully on board with my actions as I turned my head and kissed Alex. His other hand came up to my back and his hand on my leg tightened as I slid my tongue along his. I carefully moved to straddle him with my knees beside his hips and his hands fell down to hold my hips, mine grasping his shoulders.

I pulled away from the kiss and rested my forehead against his. "I want more," I whispered and his fingers slid up and then back down into the very top of my shorts. He kissed along my jaw and I moved my hair away from my neck for him. One of his hands came up and held me only centimeters below my breast and the other slid down my pants more to pull me firmly against him.

I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder as he kissed along mine, and moved his hand up onto my breast and held it there. He squeezed lightly and kissed back up to my ear. "You should go back upstairs now, Holly."

I reached around to my back and unclasped my bra instead of doing as he suggested. He let go long enough for me to slip it off my shoulders before taking hold of my nipple and squeezing. I inhaled sharply and pushed against his chest. "One second." He let his hands slip from me as I stood up from the chair and slipped around towards the door. I locked it before turning back. His eyes held hunger as he looked at me, and I tried my best to look graceful as I walked back to him.

He wrapped his arms around me as I came to stand in front of him and pulled me forward, latching his mouth onto one of my nipples. I stroked my hand through his hair, my hips pressing into him as I arched my back, and he pulled my hips down hard against him, grinding me into the hard bulge I felt there. "You can still leave," he told me as he pressed a kiss in between my breasts.

I reached down and unbuttoned my jean shorts. "I don't want to." He stopped me with a hand on mine as I went to unzip my shorts.

"Stop taking your clothes off. You should go upstairs."

I bristled at his rejection as he slid his hands off of me. "I'm not leaving."

"Holly, go upstairs." His eyes were back to the calculating calm and it frustrated me.

"Make me." I took his hands and put them back on my breasts. He tried twisting his hand away but I pressed them harder against me. "I want you right now. If you make me leave, you're not getting another chance."

"You're not ready for that right now."

"Why don't you let me decide on what I am and am not ready for, okay?" I dropped one of his hands to take a hold of his jaw. "I want you to fuck me and make me come just like that girl on that video." His face didn't change, but his hand tugged mine away. "Fine." I stood up and started putting my bra back on. "There's plenty of other men who will. I don't need you to treat me like I'm a child still."

I buttoned up my pants and turned to leave, but he grabbed my hips and pulled me back to sit on his lap again. "Another man is not going to touch you."

"They will if you don't. I will have someone touch me."

I jumped as his hands started undoing my shorts again, and one of his hands disappeared underneath my panties. "Is this what you want?" I gasped as he rubbed me. "Come on, little girl. I need words."

"Yes," I whispered and watched where his hand held my leg apart from my other so that his other hand could have full access to me. I felt like a shock went through me and swallowed hard as he slid a finger up into me.

"This is all you need right now. You're not ready for sex." I ignored him, not in the mood to argue my point if he was willing to touch me how he was, and gasped as he slipped another into me. His fingers repeatedly curled and pressed into a sensitive bundle of nerves while the heel of his hand rubbed firmly against my clit. I clenched around his fingers and basked in the feeling of another person touching me.

I almost didn't want for release to come because I knew he'd send me on my way, so I tried focusing on the gentle kisses he was pressing against my neck. But sure enough, while I was still trembling, he zipped my shorts back up and sat me up straight. "Go back upstairs, Holly. We can talk about this later."

I stood up carefully and turned to face him. His eyes met mine and said exactly what his mouth had. "But what about you?" To my credit, I didn't look.

"Just go upstairs. I'll be up before I start dinner."

I nodded slightly and walked towards the door. Imagine my surprise to unlock that door and go to walk out with thoughts of Alex in my head, only to run into Drew. "Oh hey, Holly. Forget sunscreen?" He stepped back and his eyes focused on my face.

"She fell asleep in the sun, actually. Come on in, Drew." I looked back at my brother. "Put a shirt on or stay upstairs." He didn't like Drew looking at me in a brother standpoint and in a jealous standpoint. In a sick way, I liked that.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds