A Broken Family Ch. 07

I let my eyes connect with his before I leaned forward and took his zipper between my teeth. He shifted my hands into one of his as I started in on pulling his boxers down. I sighed at the impossible situation without my hands while he was sitting down just as he lifted my head up. "Why are you so determined?"

"Because I want to do this for you." I kissed the palm of his hand and tried twisting my wrists in his hands. "I've always wanted to and I trust you."

It must have been what he'd been waiting to hear from me, although I could have sworn I'd said those words before, because he let go of my wrists and brushed my hair back from my face. I made quick work of his boxers and looked up at him as I held him in my hand.

His eyes were intent on me and I tried my hardest not to blush since I knew he'd make me stop if I did. I looked back to where my hand was and leaned forward, licking up the length of him before taking the tip into my mouth and sucking softly. His hands had tightened just the slightest bit in my hair and I sucked more as I lowered my head a little. "Use your tongue," he said lowly and I immediately swirled my tongue along the underside of him. I used the pressure of his hands and the way his fingers gripped my hair to guide me.

He groaned as I moved my other hand down to gently massage his balls. I felt his cock jerk in my mouth the slightest and looked up to see his eyes just the slightest bit glazed over as he watched me. I kept my eyes locked on his as I continued, jerking the few inches I couldn't comfortably fit in my mouth, and felt a blush bloom over my cheeks at the sight I must make.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured the words I'd said to him and I sucked harder as he brushed a thumb under my eye. "I'm getting close." I nodded a little and moved, licking up the entire length of him again and resuming my tonguing and sucking with more vigor. I could feel his muscles tightening just the slightest bit and he tugged back on my hair about a minute later. "I'm coming, Holly." I kept my mouth attached to him despite the gentle and insistent tugging and watched him clench his eyes shut and moan lowly as the salty fluid poured into my mouth.

I kept sucking and licking until he stopped jerking inside my mouth. I carefully suctioned my way up to make sure I got everything and released my mouth with a pop, licking my lower lip to make sure I hadn't gotten any of his semen there. He tugged up on my shoulders and I stood up, wondering at how he wasn't going soft just yet. He pulled me against him and buried his face in my neck, kissing along my collar bone and shoulder. I felt fragile and had an intense fluttery feeling in my lower tummy as he held me to him.

He slowly pulled my legs beside him and slid his hands up the sides of my shirt as I hovered over his pelvis, not wanting my jean shorts to scratch him. "Alex," I whispered, biting my lip as he pulled away from my neck and looked up at me, his face level with my breasts. His fingers felt feverish as he slid his hands up my ribs and pushed my shirt over my head. His fingers reached behind me as his mouth went to the skin showing, sliding down to take in the hardened points as he slid my bra down my arms.

The fluttery feeling was just getting worse and if I wasn't afraid he would stop completely, I'd tell him to get on with it and stop teasing. He bit down on my nipple, earning a gasp from me, before pulling back. "Take your shorts off."

He didn't help me at all as I stood up and slipped them over my hips, but immediately pulled me back and slid his hand down the front of my panties. I quivered as he slipped a finger inside me and pressed his thumb against my clit. "You're so wet." He spoke the words with need, his lips brushing my cheek as I tried to suppress the intense need that was growing.

"Please, Alex," I spoke softly, shifting myself against his hand. I felt his smile against my cheek and he moved his fingers slowly. I groaned and pushed my lips against his. He let me take over his mouth before taking over with an edge of roughness, picking me up and setting me on his desk. His fingers never left their place inside me and I wanted to scream at their stationary status.

Finally, he started curling his finger inside me and rubbing quick circles on my clit. I was getting close really fast, my back arching off the table to press my abdomen against him while he continued to control my mouth. He swiftly pulled away and I dropped my head back against the hard wood in frustration as he quickly pulled my panties down.

His hands went to my hips and pulled my bottom to the very edge of the table. He paused his swift movements and I lifted my head just as his thumb started to slowly rub over my left hip. "It's not fake." His heated gaze went to mine and I widened my eyes, trying to play innocent. His fury didn't seem so harmless when he held need in his eyes. "I thought it was fake the other day. Why the hell would you mark yourself?"

My hips shifted as my muscles clenched and unclenched around nothing, and he pressed my lower body into the table more to stop the movement. "It was a snap decision. It's not big."

"It's permanent. You put something permanent on yourself that will be there forever." He talked to me as if I was a child and my sexual frustration quickly turned to anger.

"It's my body, Alex." I sat up and pushed his hands off me.

"Why do you damage it like that?"

I moved my face close to his. "Because I feel like it. You don't own me or my body, so stop acting like it." I pushed on his chest to make him move, but he merely threaded his fingers with mine and pulled my hands behind my back. I tried pulling my hands away, but he held tight and his face started to relax.

"Chill out, Holly. I'm sorry. You're right; it's your body." He pulled me to him and nuzzled against my neck despite my attempts to jerk away. "I don't own it, but I wish I did. I love you and your body and I'll get over that small space of skin being gone."

I dropped my head onto his shoulder and leaned against him. "I love you too." He started pressing kisses along my shoulder and I shivered. "Play fair."

"I don't like to play fair." His teeth sunk into my collarbone and I inhaled sharply.

"Don't leave a mark," came my strangled voice and he removed his mouth from my skin.

"What?" his lips hovered over the spot he'd just bitten and I prayed he hadn't bitten hard enough.

"If I go swimming or wear a tank top, I don't want anyone to ask. You have to wait until tomorrow." I felt his sigh on my skin and shivered again. He his hands to my sides and moved them up my ribs, stopping with his thumbs just grazing the outside of my breasts.

"I want to mark every inch of you," he murmured into my ear before taking hold of my neck, tilting my head back, and bruising my lips with his. I released a small sound and his lips tilted up against mine. I slid my hands around to the small of his back and pulled him closer to me, feeling the warmth from his swollen cock against my thigh.

Suddenly, he pushed me down to the desk and his hands left my neck to spread my thighs further. "Keep quiet." He stepped back and I heard the sound of the wheels on his chair seconds before I felt his breath along my thighs. I lifted my head and caught his eyes just before he sucked my clit into his mouth. I saw the laughter in his eyes as my eyes widened. I quickly shoved my arm against my mouth and tried to push his head away.

It was one thing to have your own fingers inside you, a whole other thing to have someone else's. But his mouth? I wasn't prepared and a few moans erupted from me.

His hands held my hips and me to his mouth while my body arched off the table. Once I'd just resorted to quivering under his hands, he let go with one hand and shoved two fingers inside of me, quickly thrusting them in and out of me in tempo with his licking. It drove me crazy and he moved his hand up to my stomach to hold me down. He made short work of me and soon I had my climax breaking over me. I quickly gasped out, "Stop," and pushed at his head as I became too sensitive.

He rubbed my thighs as I closed my eyes and caught my breath, allowing me to lay there a few moments before pulling me into his lap and tucking my head into his neck. "You're so adorable." His hand stroked down my back and I yawned as soon as my heart beat calmed down. "Come on, get dressed and go upstairs before you fall asleep on me."

"I thought you liked to cuddle after." I buried my face into his neck more as he tried to pull me away.

"We can do that tomorrow night. Come on." He swatted my butt and I jerked up, frowning at his playful smile. "Go upstairs and pack. The sooner you're ready in the morning, the more time we have together."

"Fine," I drew out and sluggishly got off of him. I smiled to myself before I bent over without bending my knees in front of him to pick up my bra and shirt. His hands went to my hips like I expected, but when the smack came I yelped, jerking upwards and turning abruptly to face him.

"It's best not to try that with me, Holly." His eyebrows were raised and I blushed, turning away to put my clothes on. I was just zipping up my shorts whenever he stood up behind me and slid his hands to where mine were, buttoning my shorts for me and kissing my shoulder. "I'll wake you up at ten."

"Can I get woken up like the other day? I rather enjoyed that." I turned in his arms and smiled at him. He bent and pressed a kiss to my forehead, but I leaned up and kissed his mouth as soon as he'd pulled away.

"I'll think about it." He pulled me as close as possible and I smiled up at him. "That's assuming you don't play the older sister role and be nice and make sure your little brother is all okay while we're away."

"Is this a suggestion? Because I'd kind of rather not."

He squeezed me and let me go. "It's just one night. You'll be gone for a while, and I don't want him getting into trouble while we're gone."

I bit my lip and tried my innocent-eyed look on him, but he just sat down in his chair and waited for me to say something. Finally, I sighed, "Okay."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds