A Broken Family Ch. 09

"Don't do that." I lifted his chin and kissed him, scooting closer to close the gap so I wouldn't be under scrutiny anymore. "Hand me your shampoo." He did as I asked and I tried my best to replicate the feeling he gave me on my scalp. I bit my lip as his eyes scanned everything visible.

"You're adorable when you act all shy." He pulled my hands away and ducked his head under the spray, easily getting the soap out of his hair. He smiled, droplets trailing down his cheeks, as he pulled back to see my face. "You're beautiful."

I glanced to his chest and splayed my fingers there. "I'm pretty sure I pale in comparison."

"Only because I have the ability to tan more." His arms around me pulled me close enough that every part of us was touching. "Hey, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on."

I'd rolled my eyes at first, but now I leaned against him again. "You're going to make me conceited about my looks."

"Good." He started kissing along my shoulder. "Just don't strip naked in front of people and I'll have no problem with it."

"I guess I really will have to give up that poker playing."

His mouth curved even though his arms tightened slightly. "Don't terrorize him like that."

"I don't think I can give up one of my most favorite past times."

"He's going to snap on you someday."

"But I've got you to protect me."

"I told you before I won't be your bodyguard with him. You're technically just my sister to him and it would look suspicious if I didn't help pick on you sometimes."

"You two and your older brother statuses." I stepped away and reached on my tip toes for the soap. He pulled me back with an arm around my waist and handed me what I was reaching for.

"Great, you're going to make me smell like an apple," he said as I turned around and started running my bar of apple-scented soap over his chest.

"Good enough to nibble on."

"That's supposed to be you, not me."

"You're not the only one that likes to bite." I carefully washed every part of him and then backed him into the water, unnecessarily rubbing his skin to help the water in washing him off. He did the same thing to me next and I pushed his arms away as he started tickling me.

Finally, he rubbed conditioner into my hair and then we stood under the warm water together until it went cold and got out. As expected, he pressed two fingers to the bridge of his nose as he looked at me 'dressed.' "Even when I give in to you, you feel the need to try me."

I smiled brightly at him. "Must be the little sister in me."

"Yeah, it's something," he mumbled, taking my towel and wrapping it around me. "Now go." He pushed me towards the door and I turned to face him as I pushed out, a smart reply on my tongue. Instead I screamed as a giant spider fell onto the exposed part of my chest. Alex acted quickly, raising a hand to knock it away, but it crawled down my towel and cleavage instead.

I let him pull it from me and he hurriedly swiped it from my stomach. He went to stomp on it, but it ran away to a crack in the cement block wall. I was trembling as he took me into his arms, rubbing his hand on my back. I heard the door open behind me and Alex quickly pulled the towel from his shoulder around me. "Alex, is that you?"

"Don't move," he murmured into my ear. "Sure is. Hey, Travis. Haven't seen you since high school. What's got you camping here?"

"My girlfriend talked me into bringing her home to visit. We're big campers in my family, so she let herself be talked into wanting to come camping by my family." Alex pulled me closer as the man talked. "So who's your girl?"

"Her name's Angela. She's kind of shy and tired right now. We were just going to sleep." I was surprised by his ability to talk his way out of things. Maybe I underestimated my older brother.

"Ah. Well it was nice seeing you." I heard Travis walk to my right and I turned my face away in case he knew about me. I wasn't familiar with the name, but that didn't mean anything.

"Go," he whispered and I turned and darted from the bathroom. I poured the bucket of dirt on our fire, hung up my towel to dry in the dark, and hurried towards the tent. Alex had just made it there and caught my arm as I stumbled up. You could see my skin in the faint glow of the moon and I hurried into the tent.

"Well that was fun." I tried to make light of the situation as I unzipped my sleeping bag.

"He could have recognized you. I wouldn't chalk that up to fun." I heard him unzip his own sleeping bag before I felt his hands pulling me to him.

"Who's Angela?" Our sleeping bags were unzipped and the open sides facing each other, so I felt the bare skin of his chest against my back.

"A girl Drew dated not that long ago. It was the first girl I could think of that he wouldn't know. By the way, you might consider bringing a shirt next time."

"You might consider a condom next time," I mumbled back, my eyes drifting shut. The adrenaline that coursed through my veins from the spider situation had zapped my energy reserves.

----

I felt something moist and gentle pressed against different parts of my thigh and stirred from my sleep. I blinked my eyes at the ceiling of the tent, trying to figure out why I was awake in the middle of the night. I felt the unmistakable feel of hands gripping my hips and kisses trailing up my inner thighs.

"What're you doing?" I whispered and he shifted my hips closer to him. His last kiss was pressed centimeters from where my panties would have been and I shivered. "Alex?"

His hands moved up to beside my shoulders and then the slight glint of his eyes in the dark told me his face was over mine. I lifted a hand to his face to make sure it was in fact him since he wouldn't talk to me. He leaned his face into my hand and I felt the slight stubble of his face as well as the curve of his cheek made more prominent by his smile. "I love you."

He didn't give me a chance to respond as he pressed his lips to mine and settled his pelvis against mine. I could feel the heat of his hard member where it pressed against me and I came to the conclusion he'd been up for a while to have stripped us both. He pulled away just to move to my ear and murmur, "Are you still sure?"

Everything clicked just then and I nodded. "What was your dream about?"

"Not mine, yours." He leaned away a second to reach for something. "Your squirming and fast breathing." He kissed me as he rested on top of me again.

"I blame you," I said as he paused a minute to slide a condom on. I wished I could see him, but all I could do was feel him as I pressed my hands to his chest and he slid into me.

"I'm willing to take that blame." He took hold of my wrists and pulled them above my head, pinning them there and pressing his chest firmly to mine. He was faster and rougher this time and I gasped into his mouth more than once. "We'll have to experiment when we get home."

I was about to agree when he took both of my wrists into one hand, the other descending to my breast and pinching the nipple hard. I cried out, my back arching despite his weight pressing me down. "Alex..."

"Don't cum, Holly." His voice was rough and he spoke directly in my ear.

"What?" I gasped as he slammed almost painfully into me. I was so close and knew I couldn't obey him even if I'd wanted to.

"Your ass will glow if you do." His fingers released my nipple and took hold of the other. I squirmed underneath him, trying my hardest to move in some way that his thrusts wouldn't cause so much more to build inside of me.

"I can't." I screwed my eyes shut as my muscles tightened, trying my best to hold back.

"You know the repercussions," was all he said, letting go of my other nipple, leaving them both feeling bruised and burning with the need to have the same treatment done again.

"Alex, please." My fingers pressed hard into the hand that held mine, wanting to scream at his impossible demand. If he'd told me before, maybe I wouldn't have given in so much...

His hand moved down between our bodies and I squirmed more. "That's not fair!"

"Don't cum, Holly," he repeated his words from earlier, but this time they had a teasing note to them as he started slow circles around my clit. I twisted my wrists, trying desperately to do something, anything that might stop the wave of pleasure that threatened to overcome me.

He pinched my clit between two fingers and I cried out as I came. His assault didn't stop and not even a minute later I shook again. Finally, he paused inside me and I panted as he finally stopped torturing me with his fingers. He licked a spot on my neck before sinking his teeth in lightly and sucking on it. "Way to follow instructions."

"Way to be impossible." His hand left my wrists and trailed down my arm on its way to my hip, fingers arising a tickling sensation. "Are you really—"

He rolled us over and his hand came down on my behind. I jumped and his cock shifted inside my tender insides, causing me to groan just as another fell. As soon as I started grinding my hips into his a minute later, he stopped. Trembling, I lifted up enough to grab his wrists and pin them beside his head. "I don't think you can really hold me here."

I tried to put my whole weight behind my hands, pressing his arms firmly into the sleeping bag beneath us. "I can sure try." I started moving my pussy up and down on him, worked up again even though I felt like someone had taken a hammer to my delicate insides.

"The condom is likely to break if we go again." He twisted his arm in my grasp and I tried my hardest to press it more firmly into the ground.

"I don't care." My head hung as I focused on the feelings below and I watched the shiny strands of my hair dance across Alex's chest.

"Come on, Holly." He bucked his hips, earning a gasp from me, and rolled us over, pulling out of me swiftly. I went to rise up, but a hand to my stomach pushed me back down.

"Let me up, Alex." He didn't remove his hand for a second and then finally he let me rise. I heard another wrapper being opened and I reached out a hand to find his body. Quickly, I grasped his cock and as I heard him exhale I sucked him into my mouth. He had the slight taste of rubber and the familiar taste of salt that I registered right before he was pushing me back by the shoulder. "Alex," I sighed, allowing myself to drop onto my back as his pried my fingers from around him.

He leaned over me and held a hand firmly to the side of my neck, his thumb pressed against my pulse. "I love your mouth on me, but I like this more." I felt him slide into me easily and shuddered knowing my once virgin pussy was now stretched enough to accommodate him.

He settled against me and brought his other hand up to stroke his thumb across my bottom lip. I licked the tip of it and rotated my hips, trying to get some movement. "How about this time you don't cum and let me torture you." He kissed me and felt the smile on his lips as he rolled onto his back with me on top.

"Go right on ahead and try your best, Sweetheart." I immediately pulled back and took hold of the hands that had moved to hold my thighs.

"You're arrogant sometimes. I'm going to have to find a way to break you." I lay my body back against his and pressed my lips to his, moving in small circles against him and rubbing my clit against his pubic bone.

"You love me," he murmured, taking hold of my wrists and instead of me pinning his hands, he now held me against him.

"I do." He leaned his head in for another kiss but I pulled back. "What's your weak spot?"

"You really think I'd tell you that, if in fact I have one?"

I flurried kisses along his jaw and neck. "I think so. Everyone has their price; I'll figure out yours."

"What's your price?" I let him pull my arms behind my back only because I loved the feeling of his arms around me.

"Who says you don't already know my weaknesses?"

He rose to a sitting position, holding my wrists at the base of my spine and starting to kiss along my neck and collarbone. "They aren't showing up as weaknesses with the way you have no problem giving in to them."

"Maybe you're my weakness. Maybe that's the problem." I started rotating my hips again and Alex pressed my wrists more firmly to my back.

"I'm pretty sure it's the other way around, little girl."

I dropped my head forward to press my forehead to his shoulder and he started kissing the skin around my ear, making me shiver. "You make my tummy flutter when you call me little girl even though it irritates me."

"Hmm. Anything else that does that?" His free hand spidered up over my ribs and took one of my breasts in his hand. I swallowed at the gentle touches that were a sharp contrast to the restraining of my hands.

"I love it when I can cause a catch in your breath."

"I'm going to have to watch out for that one." He leaned me back by pulling on my arms and suddenly his mouth was sucking and nipping at the mounds of flesh on my chest. I ached to hold him or kiss him or something as I ground my hips against him more.

"Alex, you have to fuck me. I can't do this teasing." I clenched my eyes shut at the breathiness of my voice. I felt so weak when I was with him.

"Hmm." He pulled away from my chest and kissed my mouth. "You're going to be so sore in the morning."

"Please, Alex." I tried to move my hips up and down, but my stationary arms withheld the movement. He sucked on another spot on my neck before easing up on his grip on my arms. Once I was able to move I did, breathing heavily as my clit rubbed against him with every movement. When he pulled back from my neck, I sought out his lips.

He moaned into my mouth as I tried to take over his. He kept pulling back, trying to say something, but I wouldn't let him until finally, his free hand wrapped into my hair and pulled my head back. Either he forgot what he was going to say or he was making a point and I moaned. A minute later I ground into him, clenching my muscles as my body trembled. He let go of my hair and moved his hand to my hips, lifting me up enough that he could thrust into me.

"Don't cum," I whispered as I came down and then his mouth was right by my ear.

"I don't think you can back up your orders." He jerked me down harshly against his hips and my muscles clenched tightly around him. I could just feel a slight jerking come from him inside me before he rolled over, letting go of my arms and pulling me close. One of his hands stroked down the leg that was draped over his hip and my mind swam as he caught his breath.

"I love you," he murmured and kissed my forehead. I brought my arms between us and curled into him. I fell asleep in that position, with him still inside me and his hand moving along my leg.

---

A strange movement woke me up the next day. I curled up, trying to figure out the feeling when I heard movement beside me. I peeked an eye open and saw Alex pulling on a pair of shorts. I slowly lifted my head, uncurling a little. "Hey, Sleeping Beauty." He lay back down beside me, a loving smile on his face as his kissed me gently. "I'll be right back."

He zipped the door back behind him and I moved to sit up. A deep aching inside me had me lying back down on my side. I centered on the feeling and groaned, knowing I'd overdone it. I slid my hand down and gently eased a finger into my still soaked pussy. The walls of my pussy were sore as I pushed against them, but regardless I felt myself getting horny at my touching.

"I haven't given you enough?" Alex asked when he came back and found me with my hand in the same spot. I pulled my hand back up and blushed. He lay down beside me and pulled my leg over his hips like last night, taking my chin and kissing me. "Are you feeling alright?" he asked when he pulled away.

I buried my face in his chest. "I think you broke it."

I felt his laugh rumble through his chest and slapped him lightly. "I'm sorry, Sweetheart. I told you you'd be sore."

"You say a lot of things, though. I didn't think this one was going to be so true."

"Maybe you should start taking my word for things then." He ran his hand up and down my spine. "We can take it easy today."

I pulled my head back to look him in the face. "This doesn't mean you get to stop touching me."

A smile slowly spread across his face. "You're so adorable."

I made a stern face. "I'm serious."

"I know." He kissed me and I sighed into his mouth. "Put on some clothes and we can eat breakfast," he said into my ear whenever he pulled away.

"I like being naked in your arms though."

"We can come back and do that after."

"Promise?" I had pulled away from him and moved towards my bag, clenching my hands against the aching inside me.

"I promise." I could feel his eyes on me as I pulled a dress over my head. I'd brought a couple of them since they were easy on-off. I turned back to him and he lifted an eyebrow at me.

"Don't even start with me. Only you're here and I don't think you mind me not having panties on." I unzipped the tent and crawled my way out.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 233 milliseconds