A Brother For Life

I needed to taste his cock. I quickly threw him back and slid myself down. I licked it up and down, savoring the taste of it. I could barely fit the whole thing in my mouth as it began to grow to it's full size again. In no time, I was pumping my face up and down the shaft of my brother’s cock, when I suddenly felt him grab me and pull me up. I knew what he wanted, so I spun myself around and rested my pussy on his face. It took a few minutes for him to find his “groove”, but he eventually found it, and ate my pussy to another glorious orgasm. Soon after, his cock exploded in my mouth, sending what felt like gallons of hot cum down my throat.

I needed to feel him inside me. Before his dick had a chance to get soft, I was sliding my self on top of it. It stretched me to the point where it almost hurt. Soon he was sliding in and out of me easily. We fucked for what seemed like hours, rocking my body with so many orgasms, I lost count. It was late by the time we fell asleep.

When I woke up next to my brother the next morning, and felt his hard cock pressed against my ass, and his strong arms holding me tightly, the only regret I had was that we didn’t do this sooner.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds