• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Brother In Law With Benefits Ch. 02

A Brother In Law With Benefits Ch. 02

This is the second and final part of the story A Brother in law with benefits. You must read the first part for it to make sense.

Thanks for all your great comments on the first part and I hope you enjoy the ending.

It took a long time for me to fall sleep that night, as I couldn’t stop thinking about what had happened. I felt very guilty about having enjoyed it as much as I did. For some reason I didn’t feel bad about what I did because I felt that I had done it for brad not for crazy lust. The fact that I had enjoyed it and had two orgasms made me feel quite badly however. I tried to just focus my thoughts on how happy I had made Brad and what a great kid he was and helped me feel better about it as I finally fell asleep.

We woke up and of course after a late night were tired. There was also awkwardness between us as I still felt rather torn about what had happened and I think he sensed it. We went thru our normal morning routine and headed for work. That night I had plans to go to my sisters house and by the time I got home it was late and I told Brad I was tired. I didn’t want to seem distant so I tried to act normal and I even offered him my bed again but I quickly went off to sleep with him next to me.

The next morning my husband arrived and life went back to normal. With my husband home I felt more comfortable and things between Brad and I also got back to normal. We got back to our chats and our nightly board games; we even kidded each other a bit about what had happened. Brad telling me how great it had been and how he appreciated what I had done for him while I continued to build up his confidence telling him how nice a touch he had and how sexy he was.

It was Thursday night exactly a week since we had our evening of play as Brad and I sat down to play a card game called uno. As in previous nights we talked about our wager, which had always been about cooking, cleaning and a few times money. Brad playfully suggested that if he won he wanted to be able to see me naked again so he could masturbate. I responded no of course but he quickly explained his request saying that he wouldn’t touch me; he would just look from a distance. I playfully asked how we would do this with his brother asleep in the bedroom. He had given this challenge some thought and was ready with an answer saying that I could stand in the bathroom doorway while he sat on the couch. Both were out of sight of the bedroom door in case my husband woke up and he could easily cover up with his comforter and I could go into the bathroom. I have to say it sounded sexy and more importantly quite harmless so I said yes. In order to ease my guilt if I won all I wanted was for him to clean the house.

We played for 45 minutes as it was late and after a close battle brad won and I was surprisingly not all that disappointed by that. I was actually looking forward to our little bet knowing that it was all for him and I was just undressing which allowed me to feel no guilt at all at the time. Well I took a deep breath as he sat on the couch. I went to the bathroom door and started to take off my pj’s. Once in the bathroom I slowly removed my cami top and then slide out of my pj shorts. I gave him a little naughty look as I reached down and removed my panties. I was totally naked as I just stood there kind of laughing at times as brad looked on very intently and stroked his hard cock. I whispered for him to hurry, as I was scared, he on the other hand asked me to turn different ways. I playfully complied as I gave him nice looks from the side, back and front of my body even touching my own breasts for a moment. After a few minutes of him jerking his cock he started cumming all over himself as I looked on totally aroused. Once he was done I quickly dressed and gave him a peck and ran into my bedroom.

The next day unlike the previous time there was no awkwardness between us as a matter of fact we were quite playful. When I exited the bathroom in my towel and my husband entered Brad gave me quite the look. He commented that he loved the towel. I smiled and said oh really, took it off and handed it to him as I went off into my bedroom to dress. As I walked away he gave my ass a little brush with his hand. Later that day Brad would get word that a dorm spot had opened up and he could move in next week. The next few days Brad and I didn’t have much time alone as my husband was home but continued to sneak a sexy look or touch.

Monday night came and my husband hit the sack a little early so Brad and I were playing a board game in the kitchen. Once my husband was gone for a while Brad started teasing about changing the bet. I kept saying no more bets about sex but Brad kept saying how he was moving into the dorm on Friday and this would his final chance. We went back and forth a while as I knew it wasn’t a good idea but eventually I asked what he had in mind. He wanted to be able to kiss me and touch me like he had that first night, now that seemed somewhat okay, as I was admittedly aroused about doing stuff with him. The limits made it safe and lessened the guilt. He said we could make out for 10 minutes standing in the kitchen with our clothes on so that if we heard his brother we could easily just sit down and act as if we were still playing our board game.

We played a while and Brad was winning and I couldn’t wait to finish the game so I suggested we end it since it was late. Brad smiled from ear to ear at the fact that he was leading of course. We stood next to each other for a few seconds as I think we both felt a little awkward. We started sharing a couple of light kisses at first and quickly the awkwardness disappeared as brad started to kiss me hard. Unlike the first night now his touch was rougher, he was like a starving animal as he devoured my mouth and tongue. He was soon running his hands up my shirt. His aggressiveness was quite a turn on for me, as I felt ravaged and so naughty. His hands quickly made there way down the front of my sweats and on my clit. Like an experienced lover he found the right spot quickly and had me moaning quietly as he both rubbed my clit and finger fucked me. I was totally turned on and reached down with my two hands and shoved them in his shorts as I started to jerk his cock and caress his balls. For the next few minutes we exchanged deep kisses and he sucked my nipples while keeping his right hand in my pants. It was then that I felt him groan and his body tense up and then his warm sperm all over my right hand as I jerked him hard. He had finished cumming and I felt him ease up on my clit and whispered in his ear, please don’t stop. We kissed hard as I soon came also in an amazing intense explosion of pleasure.

We caught our breath and fixed our clothes and laughed a little. I couldn’t believe that I didn’t feel guilty just incredibly turned on. We cleaned up the game and went to bed but not before sharing a few sexy hot goodnight kisses and feels.

The next couple of days were uneventful between Brad and I. He planned to move out on Friday and I agreed that I would take the day off to help him with his stuff since my husband had a big meeting that day.

Friday came and we woke up early and drove to his parent’s house where we packed up his stuff in my husband’s truck and then drove back into the city. We arrived at the dorm and started bringing stuff in, we met his roommate who was free for a while and was nice enough to help us cart his stuff up. I played mom a bit as I helped organize his stuff and even cleaned the bathroom they shared with their suite mates which was quite gross. I also couldn’t help enjoy being there as it reminded me of my days away at school and some of the crazy fun times I had.

It was about 1pm and we had just finished a few pizzas we had ordered and Brads roommate had to leave as he had two classes. He said goodbye and left saying he would be back in a few hours.

I was standing there in a trance thinking and Brad said what are you smiling about, I blushed a little as I had been thinking about something sexual I had done in college. He sat on the bed with a grin asking what I was smiling about. I cant say what possessed me to do what I was about too but I walked over to him and playfully pushed him down on the bed and straddled him. He looked pretty shocked and got even more shocked when I said, what do you say we break you in and your new bed. He didn’t answer, he couldn’t I guess so I started kissing him gently. He slowly started to nervously respond to my kisses. We stayed in this position kissing for quite a while as if we were both scared to go further. I then pulled off my sweater exposing my bra and pulled his shirt off over his head. Then the kisses got deeper and harder as our hands feverously worked at taking the balance of our clothes off. Like two lovers that hadn’t been together in a long time we helped each other with our clothes without breaking a kiss.

I was totally hot by the time we were naked and needed no foreplay, I grabbed his hard cock and inserted in inside me as I rode him slowly. My god you’re hard I whispered in his ear as I quickly picked up the pace. His cock felt incredible buried inside me. He didn’t last more then maybe two minutes but I was so turned on that I also came with him. It was so hot to feel him cum inside me with his hands grabbing my ass for dear life. As our orgasm subsided I continued to slowly ride him and as soon as I felt his cock start to soften slightly it got hard again. I got off him and let him get on top as he slid his hard cock inside me again and started fucking me like there was no tomorrow. We were so hot our kisses were very sloppy and wet. Our hands all over each other’s bodies and I felt my second orgasm take control of my body. I remember just repeating his name as I came and telling him how much better his cock felt then his brothers. He slowed the pace down at that point but we continued to fuck only now slow and more deliberate, enjoying touching each other and kissing and sharing a few whispers. I couldn’t help but whisper to him how incredible he was and how hot I was. He wanted to try different positions so I moved around and let him fuck me from behind. We continued for a long time at this pace before we both came again, this time just as intense.

After the orgasm we laid in bed holding each other all sweaty as his sperm ran out of me onto his clean sheets. Reality set in a bit as we both commented on what had happened and both how special it was but that it was wrong. We lovingly agreed that this could never happen again as we continued to give each other soft kisses and caresses.

We got up and dressed and said our goodbyes knowing that our little affair had to end but also knowing that we would fondly remember it forever, and we have.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Brother In Law With Benefits Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds