• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Brother's Love

A Brother's Love

12

"A Brother's Love" is the age-old story of incestuous love between a big brother and his little sister.
He had been her protector and her teacher, spoiling her for any man that might want to be with her. Always able to dominate and control her, his little sister found herself willingly submissive to the wants and desires of her big brother.

******************************

All characters are 18+ years

My big brother Mitchell (everyone calls him Mitch) and I have always had a special closeness. Dad up and left our family a few years ago, and Mitch had taken over the male role in the family. Wherever he went, I wanted to tag along; at his athletic events, I was always his loudest fan; and when his friends would tease me, he was always there to defend my honor. At night if I had nightmares I would go to his room, Mitch would always throw back the covers and welcome me into his bed.

Mitch was an attractive boy, who grew into a handsome man; he was tall, with a hard muscled athletic build. His wavy brown hair, wide-set large hazel eyes, and strong male personality effortlessly drew women to him. Though his interest was in becoming an architect, he could have very easily found a career in modeling.

Our physical relationship started slowly. We were in our late teens; sometimes it would happen in his bed, but usually in mine. Late at night, Mitch would quietly come to my room, stretch out next to me on the bed and pull my panties off, tossing them casually onto the floor. Slipping his hand between my thighs, he would masturbate me until I came wet and nasty into his hand. Moaning and humping against his hand, him sometimes inserting his fingers inside me, I would easily orgasm a second time as he kissed and sucked my small breasts.

It was during these late night encounters that Mitch taught me, his baby sister, how to suck his dick.

*****

I remember lying under him, quiet and submissive as he rubbed and ground himself on top of me, the bulge between his legs huge and hard, and his warm, moist breath against my cheek. Torn between wanting him and being repulsed by what we were doing, I cringed listening to him as his orgasm built, grunting and groaning like an animal when his body finally stiffened and readied for ejaculation. Mitch's cock would swell each time it jerked in the throes of his perverted pleasure, spewing his hot semen on me. When he finished, he rolled off me and pulled my nightshirt down covering my exposed breasts and hips. Within minutes, my nightshirt and panties were sopping wet from the load of cum he had deposited on my stomach and thighs.

"You liked that, didn't you Geana?" he said slipping his large, rough hand between my legs, smearing his cum over my smooth, soft mound and thighs.

I shrank away from his touch, unsure of what he might do next.

"That was just a little dry humping tonight, but the next time, you're going to let me put it in, aren't you?" he asked.

"Aren't you Geana?" he asked again, this time his tone more threatening.

"Yes, yes," I replied almost in a whisper, the tears that had been brimming in my eyes finally falling and dampening the front of my nightshirt.

He got off the bed and walked around to the other side, his cock semi-hard and standing out from his body. He stood in front of me stroking himself, caressing my face with his cock, "here Geana, suck it for me like I taught you. Come on baby, suck big brother's cock like a good girl."

I didn't want to suck his cock and scurried off the bed away from him, but he roughly grabbed me before I could get to the door, and lifted me up off the floor throwing me back on the bed.

"I'm gonna tell Mom!" I threatened him, screamed at him hoping it would wake Mom, and she would come to find out what was going on.

"No, you're not. She would never believe you, and you know it. She'd rather send you to live somewhere else, than have you here causing trouble and telling lies on her precious son," he said with a vindictive smirk on his face.

"And another thing Geana, don't you run from me, ever," he said, barely keeping his anger in check. "You'll do what I tell you, when I tell you, do you understand?"

He was Mom's pet, and I knew that everything he said was true. I was so intimidated by him, that all I could do was cower on the bed nodding my head up and down to show I understood.

He wanted to clean himself up and sauntered into my bathroom. When he came out, he straightened his underwear, came over to the bed and kissed me hard on the mouth. He looked at me with an expression on his face that I couldn't decipher before he abruptly turned, left my room, and walked down the hall to his bedroom. He was my brother, and I loved him, but the things he often wanted to do to me, with me, alarmed and frightened me a little. I sometimes felt as if I didn't know who he was anymore, and I didn't know if I wanted him to stop what he was doing.

*****

Though I was recently out of high school, he still treated me like his little sister. Despite the things that had been happening between us, I adored my big, strong, older brother, and wanted to please him. Mitch was several years older than I was, and while in the very beginning it was just sexual touching and fondling, his sexual desires had changed and he had become demanding, domineering and possessive.

One of his favorite places for us to meet was a huge tree house in our backyard a short walk behind the house. During the warm summer, Mitch would take me to the tree house and have me take my clothes off so he could see and touch my body, and more often than not, he would want me to suck his cock. He had a girlfriend with whom he spent time, and I wondered if he did the same stuff to her. One day I worked up the courage to ask him, and he said it was really none of my business, but if I had to know, he liked her because she let him stick his dick in her.

My mouth dropped open.

"Being with her is not the same, Geana. With you it's a different kind of feeling, knowing that it's my little sister I'm touching, loving," he said, suddenly becoming serious.

"I enjoy being with you, showing and teaching you to please me," he added after a long pause.

*****

As the summer ended, we were again in the tree house. Mitch was enthusiastically sucking my breasts, and masturbating me when he told me he would often think about me when he was having sex with his girlfriend. I won't lie . . . I have to admit that I was alarmed by what he told me, but also strangely flattered and even more willing to let myself be manipulated by him.

In spite of reassurances from Mitch, I became more anxious that Mom would discover what we were doing, especially when at least once, sometimes twice a week regardless of whether Mom was home or not, Mitch would sneak down the hall into my room and crawl into my bed. He loved to get on top of me or make me lie on my stomach as he rubbed himself against me, eventually marking me with his cum. Sometimes he would slip his cock between my thighs and thrust until he came. From the grunts and groans, I could tell he liked doing this to me, but I think he was careful not to put his cock in my pussy. For some reason, he wasn't ready to do that yet, and he would sensually stroke between my thighs, letting the tip of his cock tease the opening of my pussy, sending chills through me until we came.

"Damn it Geana, I want to fuck you so bad my balls hurt," he would say as he struggled to control himself. I shudder when I think, how easy it would have been for me to become pregnant when he ejaculated between my thighs like that.

*****

I know my Mom noticed a change in me that last summer that Mitch was at home and was constantly asking and trying to figure out what was wrong, but I couldn't tell her. I knew what we were doing was wrong, but how could I tell her. She would hate me if she ever found out that Mitch, her beloved son, my older brother had been touching and doing things to me for a long time and had no intention of stopping.

Mitch was supposed to be my protector, but I had gone from thinking it fun and exciting being with him to becoming uncomfortable and apprehensive whenever he was around me. He demonstrated his domination over me even when he was away at school. He would call and text, constantly wanting to know where I went, whom I was with and what I did. In my innocence and inexperience, I thought this was him showing how much he cared about me, but in reality I think this was his way of keeping me away from other boys.

The inevitable happened between Mitch and me when he came home from school for Winter Break. I had originally planned to spend the holidays with a friend, but because this would be Mitch's last visit before starting an internship out of state, I reluctantly changed my plans and agreed to stay home for the holidays. Surprisingly, that holiday visit went quite well. There was no inappropriateness at first, but within a few days of his stay, our intimacies resumed, and I again allowed myself to fall under my big brother's spell.

The night before Mitch was to head back to school for his internship program, we had gone out to dinner. When we got home that night, he walked me upstairs to my bedroom and instead of leaving, closed the door behind him. In one quick movement, Mitch had me in his arms holding me tightly against him, his hands sliding downward to rest on my hips. He caressed my ass cheeks, pulling my hips into his and gently began grinding his growing bulge against me.

Mitch pulled me down onto the bed and placed a pillow under my hips. I lay there helpless to resist him as he raised my dress up over my hips and removed my panties. Looking at me and sensing that I would not fight him, he opened my legs and lowered his mouth to my pussy. I whimpered with amazement at the rush of sensations that flowed through me. His tongue felt soft and warm, and without being consciously aware, I opened my legs wider for him wanting to feel the moist caresses of his tongue.

"Mitch, please, no, this is wrong," I began to protest until he gently kissed and sucked my clit, effectively silencing me.

"What we have won't ever change Geana," he said as he parted my lips and pressed his tongue into my pussy, exploring its moist interior.

"Since I've been away, you've always been on my mind, and I won't be satisfied until I take what's mine," he said, stretching his long, hard body out between my legs. Then, slowly, with torturous pleasure he brought me to a mind-shattering orgasm. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the afterglow of my orgasm.

Later, lying on the bed, I felt him watching me, and opening my eyes looked up at him. I smiled as he adjusted my clothing for me and then to my surprise and disappointment he said goodnight and left.

*****

Perhaps an hour or so after Mitch left I made myself get up, shower and climbed back into bed, refreshed, naked and satisfied. I was exhausted and fell asleep almost as fast as my head touched the pillow. I dreamt of Mitch making love to me and saying softly, "Don't cry baby, I'm here with you, and I won't let anything bad happen, I promise." In my dream, my body softened and opened for him, wanting the hardness of his monstrous cock filling me. My body began to quiver in my sleep, and I moaned as exquisite sensations between my legs pulled me to wakefulness.

I slowly opened my eyes, and though sleep dazed I realized I was not dreaming, it was Mitch on top of me, humping slowly, sliding his cock up and down between my swollen, sensitive pussy lips. He told me to wrap my legs around his waist as he continued to hump me. He and I orgasmed at the same time, his cum being forcefully sprayed onto my tingling, pulsing mound just as he used to do when we were kids. He positioned himself so that the tip of his cock was poised for penetration.

He tentatively pushed himself inside me.

"Geana, Geana . . . yes. Oh, baby yesssss," he said in a dry, hoarse voice. Inch by inch he eased into my tight pussy. Mitch soon had half of his cock inside me and began a slow stroking in and out. He looked at me, keeping his eyes locked with mine as he pushed deeper and deeper. My pussy squeezed tight around him, trying to hold him inside me. He continued to shallow stroke, creating an increasing pressure and friction on his cock and within the walls of my pussy. In and out, deeper and harder until his cock was buried up to its base and his balls hit against my ass with each inward stroke.

"Oh my god Mitch," I cried in a shaky voice. Mitch withdrew until only the swollen mushroom cap of his dick remained inside me, before he slammed balls deep back inside me. I grunted with each thrust, and looked into Mitch's lust-dazed eyes, his expression tense and absorbed in the realization of his long time fantasy of fucking his little sister's pussy for the first time.

"Ugh! Oh, fucking shit! Ughhhhh," he grunted.

"Geana, Geana," he said loudly not caring if anyone heard him, having forgotten that Mom was just a few doors down the hall. He had waited for a long time for this and finally being between my legs was all that mattered.

I could feel my orgasm building and in a fleeting, frightening moment I thought, "We're sick. There's something wrong with both of us." As quickly as the thought entered my conscious mind, it was gone and forgotten, erased by the hard fast fucking my brother was giving me. I moaned and thrashed under him, caught up in our wonderful "sickness". Without warning, I heard myself give a muffled scream and cling to Mitch as I experienced my first orgasm with his thick, angry cock buried deep inside me. I could feel my orgasm undulating from my pussy upward through my body exploding in nerve tingling pleasure. I had cum before with a boyfriend, but this was different, it was like Mitch had said months earlier, "there was something special between us".

Mitch followed me to ecstasy and for the first time came inside me shooting his semen into my cunt. I could feel the warm spurts with each thrust until he finally collapsed on top of me exhausted and sated sexually, emotionally and psychologically. His head rested on my breasts, and I ran my fingers through his damp hair and slowly began to sway my hips, gently thrusting upward against him. His weight on top of me made it difficult to move, and I rolled him over so that I was on top. Repositioned like this, I rode him until I felt his cock getting hard inside me. He opened his eyes and watched the changing expressions on my face as I fucked him until I came again on his cock.

"We waited as long as we could, didn't we Geana?" He asked in a barely audible voice.

"Yes, my love . . . but I think we both knew this was long overdue," I replied.

"You're not sorry are you?" He asked his voice full of concern and apprehension at how I would respond.

"No. No, I'm not sorry. I'll never be sorry this happened."

Mitch put his hands on my hips and held my pussy down keeping his cock deep inside me. With his big strong hands, he began lifting and lowering my hips on his cock until with a loud, animal grunt of satisfaction my brother came again into my eager, welcoming pussy.

We snuggled for a long time; his arms holding me close, and I knew beyond a doubt that I had no regrets. I had wanted this as much as my brother had, and I knew I would always remember out first time making love.

Mitch left for his internship the next morning.

*****

After Mitch graduated college, he enlisted in the Air Force, and by the time of his discharge, he had married a woman named Brenda and soon acquired an excellent job with the same architectural firm in upstate New York where he had interned. I felt relief and a sense of sadness when Mitch and his wife moved to New York. Though Mitch and I over the next couple of years, enjoyed phone calls, occasional phone sex, sexting, Skyping, exchanging explicit pics and videos, I foolishly felt he was no longer a temptation and that our incestuous feelings for each other would eventually fade with time.

I hadn't seen Mitch in almost two years; we both had come home to attend the wedding of his best friend. Mitch was just as handsome and charismatic as I remembered him and after the wedding reception, we returned to our Mom's house where we were finally alone. When Mitch closed the door behind us, I suddenly burst into long repressed tears. Mitch came and put his arms around me brushing my hair back away from my tear streaked face, "It's okay, everything will be fine," he whispered as he caressed my face and wiped away my tears.

"Oh Mitch, I'm sorry, I didn't realize how much I had missed you," I told him as I rested my head on his chest.

I was twenty-two, single, still trying to find out who I was and feeling truly alone for the first time. I looked up at him and clung to him, wanting his closeness and needing to share that special intimacy with him. Mitch bent down and kissed me hard in a very unbrotherly way, and I felt a flush spread across my face and a pulsing achiness between my legs.

*****

I moaned, enjoying the feel of his engorged cock against my leg, and I reached down to fondle him. He groaned and pressed his covered cock against my hand. I unzipped him and pulled his cock free, slowly stroking him, feeling him grow even bigger in my hand.

I removed my skirt and panties, and Mitch unbuttoned my white silk blouse and cupped my round, firm breasts in his warm hands. My nipples quickly became hard and elongated. "God damn, your nipples must be a half inch long," he said excitedly, rolling my nipples between his fingers, and sucked them, one after the other into his mouth. His attentions felt glorious, and I ached to feel him inside me.

As I stood naked in front of him, Mitch removed his clothes, and I marveled at how beautiful his body was. He was unselfconsciously masculine - strong, lean, and muscular, his penis and balls hanging heavy and dangerous between his legs. He walked across the room and sat in one of the large armless chairs.

"Come here Geana," he said in a low, sensual voice.

I walked toward him, and he pulled me into his lap so that I was straddling him with my arms around his neck.

"Now . . . fuck me," he whispered.

I adjusted my pussy so that his cock nestled in the valley between my warm, moist lips. Slowly swaying my hips, I rubbed my pink, swollen clit against his hard cock with each forward push. Listening to him groan with an almost primal urgency when I ground against him, I let his cock slide between my wet pussy lips, creating an exquisite sensation we both could feel.

Reaching under me, I took hold of his long, thick cock now glistening with pre-cum and pussy juices and guided him inside me. I inwardly smiled when he gasped with pleasure as he entered me. I slid down his hard shaft inch by inch until I had taken his entire length. I thought I was the one in control until I felt him stiffen inside me and he began to thrust rhythmically into me until he sensed my orgasm was imminent. I screamed as my orgasm flooded through me in waves.

Not stopping or slowing he held my face and kissed me as he continued to pound into me with upward thrusts. Not giving my body time to recover from its first orgasm I heard myself whimper, "Mitch, Mitch, I'm going to cum," I said breathlessly. "I'm going to cum," I repeated as another orgasm gripped me, causing my pussy to contract hard on his cock. Mitch inhaled, holding his breath as he fucked me with long, complete strokes, my cunt so wet and eager for him, he was easily able to glide in and out of my tight, grasping sheath. His eyes seemed to glaze over, and I felt him shudder as he ejaculated his copious, potent semen hard and deep inside my unprotected pussy. When he finished cumming he held me there on his lap. As Mitch waited for his breathing to return to normal, his cum began leaking out of me, dripping down, and covering his still firm cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Brother's Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds