• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Brother's Love Ch. 06

A Brother's Love Ch. 06

It was our dad's birthday and John and I were on our way to see him.

With John still living with me at the time, it made sense for us to go to dads together. Dad lived in the next town, about an hours drive away.

After locking up the house, we hopped into John's car. He was driving, since I couldn't drive at the time. We drove toward the town centre, planning on just driving through.

We were around ten minutes away from town when I started to feel a little naughty. I reached over to Johns lap and placed my hand over his crotch, feeling his cock through his trackies.

Rubbing his cock had the desired affect, he began to grow. Even through the material, I loved the feeling of him growing in my hand. I rubbed him a little harder as he grow in my palm.

Releasing his cock, I slipped my hand under the waistband of his pants. I'd expected to find some underwear to fight my way under, he wasn't wearing any. This turned me on even more.

I took hold of his cock once again and started to wank him slowly. He gasped and moaned a little, enjoying my touch. He liked it so much that he began to pre, I could feel it as my hand met his wet head.

I couldn't resist, I had to taste it. I took off my seatbelt and leaned toward him. I looked into his eyes before giving him a peck on the lips. I leaned over the gear stick, pulling the front of his trackies down.

I pulled his monster free from his pants and stroked it slowly. I was so hungry for his juices, I wanted to make him pre more. I got what I wanted, his cum began to flow from this thick head and down his shaft.

"That feels good." He moaned

John put his free hand on my back as I leaned further into him. Sliding my tongue over the top of his cock, I had a good taste of him. I was so horny for him, I wrapped my mouth around the tip of his cock. I licked and sucked at his head.

"Fuck yeah, suck it." He ordered.

Due to the awkward position, I couldn't get much of his cock in my mouth. I pushed myself forward as much as I could, not getting much more then his head.

With me being in that position, I couldn't see out of the windows or where we were. This is why I was surprised when the car suddenly stopped and John placed his hand on the back of my head.

He was moaning louder then before and pushing his cock up toward my face. This allowed me to take more of his cock into my mouth. I managed to get half way down his shaft and started to work up and down it.

"Stop baby!" He said, panting.

I lapped at the last of his pre as I released his cock.

"Get out of the car" he ordered.

I sat back up and took a look out of the wondow. It took me a few seconds to recognize where we were. John had driven down a narrow back street and parked the car, facing the main road.

The street that he had parked on was one that was never used, unless the shops were getting a delivery.

I opened the door and jumped out of the car. As I stood I felt a wet patch in my pants, I'd manage to pre just as much as John did.

I turned to see that John had got out of the car and had gone to the back of the car. I pushed the door closed and went over to him.

"I have to have you, right now." He announced.

While pushing me up against the boot of the car, he started to make out with me. His kisses showed how hungry he was for me. I was always tuned on by how much my own brother wanted me. I got so tuned on, I thought my cock was about to blow.

John slid his hands under my t-shirt and started to grip and scratch at my skin. I loved that he was so rough with me but hissing at the pain.

He took hold of the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. I was thankful that it was a warm day. Being outdoors in the street, there would of been no cover from rain or wind.

John stopped kissing me, looked down and stated to undo my jeans. I wore baggy jeans, so when he unzipped the fly, they fell to the ground without help.

I was feeling a little worried about being seen now. It would be difficult to explain this to anyone that had seen us.

"Turn around and put your hands on the boot." He ordered while removing his vest.

I did as he wanted but not before having a look at his body. Every muscle in his torso flexed as he pulled the vest over his head. He must of been warm because his skin glistened in the sun, glazed in sweat.

Bending over the boot, I was now facing the main road. We weren't that far up the side street, close enough to be seen. I wasn't as afraid of being seen now though, I was so horny.

His hands gripped my butt cheeks, before his fingers slid into the top of my shorts. With one quick movement, he yanked my pants down to my ankles.

His fingers ran down my sides, hips and then down the outside of my legs. This sent shivers right through my whole body.

Gripping my inner thighs, John pulled my legs open. They didn't open far, due to my jeans and boxers being around my ankles.

Gripping my butt once again, he pulled my cheeks apart. Instantly, I felt his warm breath on my hole. His wet tongue pressed against my opening and started to fight its way inside of me.

His tongue vibrated while it slipped in and out of my hungry hole.

"Eat my ass baby." I said, trying to be quiet.

When his tongue flicked against the outside of my ass, I jumped at the pleasure. I jolted forward, driving my throbbing cock into the car. I don't know if it was because I was so horny or what but the hot metal felt amazing on my cock.

John's hands slid back up my legs and took hold of my waits. He started to grind his covered cock against my butt while he kissed the back of my neck and my shoulders.

One of his hands left my waist and worked at his trackies, pulling them down. He spat into his hand and started to work his thick cock, lubricating it.

I jumped again as the head of his cock pressed against my hole. Pushing into me a little harder, he forced my hole open. He kept forcing his way into me until he was balls deep.

John pushing and thrusting caused me to push up against the car again, the heat of the car burning into my cock.

"Oh baby, fuck me!" I moaned loudly, not caring that someone could hear and see us.

I opened my eyes while John slowly moved his cock in and out of my hole, fucking me slowly. I saw people walking past the side street. It turned me on, the thought of being caught at any minute.

He reached over my back, grabbed my hair and pulled at it. Pulling my head back, he picked up his pace. His cock slid in and out of my as hard and fast, stretching me to the max.

He slowed down his thrusts, taking his cock all the way out of me and slamming it back inside me. I didn't used to be able to take his monster of a cock so well but I was that horny. The thought of my own brother pounding the fuck out of me in public made it all so easy for me.

He growled as he slammed his cock deep inside me and started trust hard.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He moaned loudly, causing an echo in the narrow street.

"Yeah baby, fill me up!" I groaned, just as loud as he was.

After a few more hard thrusts inside me, he started to to gasp for air. He started to shoot his load, deep inside me. John let go of my hair and gripped my waist as while he slowly moved in and out of my hole, making sure to give me every drop of his huge load.

Still deep inside me, he reached round and took hold of my solid cock. Stroking my pre covered cock, hard and fast. I started to pant as I got close to cumming. My legs felt like they were going to collapse beneath me, as I shot my huge load onto the tarmac under me.

John slowly pulled his softening cock out of me and pulled his trackies back up to his waist. I turned to face him and gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

Bending over, I reached for my pants and jeans and pulled them up. I fastened my jeans as I walked back round to the passenger door. I grabbed my shirt from the roof and pulled it back on.

"That was so hot." John said as he opened the car door for me.

"Fuck yeah" I responded, then sat in the passenger seat.

John gave me a quick kiss and closed the door. He got in the car and started the engine. We continued on our journey to our dad's house.

We were at dads for about three hours. My cock kept stiffening at the thought of me being sat in my fathers house with my ass full of of my brothers cum...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Brother's Love Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds