• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Bukkake Finale

A Bukkake Finale

12

I was studying in my dorm room late into my freshman year at USC. My jeep was in the shop and even my part-time job had cut my hours in honor of my request. I was in need of some money and my parents would help me when they could but just didn't have much extra, after paying my tuition and living expenses. That was the deal, they would pay for those two things while it was my responsibility to pay for the rest. While in pre-pharmacy, I was trying to keep my grades very high so I spent much of my free time studying, hence the reason for the request in decline of my working hours.

One evening, my best friend Maggie and I were across the hall in our friends' room along with a few guys. We were watching the show "Shameless," and of course carrying on conversations as we did. Our talk can get pretty raunchy which was very common. Tori was talking about another girl and how she was such a whore.

Garrett, one of the guys in the room said, "She is such a hoe, I bet she goes to bukkake parties every weekend."

Everyone laughed as did I but truthfully, I had no idea what that meant. I am the curious type by nature and needed to know the definition of bukkake, so off to the side, I googled it in the urban dictionary and was horrified and secretly excited to learn what it meant. To paraphrase, I learned it was when a girl has three or more guys jack off on her. My sexual experiences to that point were minimal but I had found myself getting more and more curious. I also found myself getting aroused with certain fetishes and cum in particular. I was amazed to learn this was an actual thing.

The next morning, Maggie was still asleep and I had just came back from my morning workout. When I work out, the endorphins always make me horny and this was no exception. After showering, I was sitting on my bed with my laptop in front of me. I was even more curious about bukkake activities, so I began surfing that type of porn. I stumbled upon an amateur scene where several guys stood in a circle and took turns cumming all over a blonde foreign girl. I found it erotic as heck and my pussy did as well.

Sitting only in my bra and panties, I looked over at Maggie to make sure she was still asleep. I quietly slipped my hand over top the silky material and found my clit. I watched the porn scene unfold while I continued fingering myself. When she opened her mouth and two guys shot their loads all over her face, a major orgasm overtook me as I grunted and shifted in my bed. After a couple more orgasms, I dressed and headed to class.

The rest of the week, I became fixated on bukkake porn and masturbated to it every chance I got. Of course porn was a great outlet but I also wanted to see if it happened in real life. I pulled it up on craigslist and I couldn't believe that there were girls wanted for this in my area. Not only were girls wanted, large sums of money were offered to anyone volunteering.

That really got me thinking. I needed money and being this slutty for several men's pleasure was something I was giving serious consideration. It would be so dangerous for a nineteen year old girl to show up at such a gathering with strange men. I was intelligent but I decided I was going to throw caution to the wind and make a little money which in hindsight could have been a disastrous decision.

I called the contact number and spoke to Mitch who was excited someone had answered the ad. I told him some details about myself. He told me that they didn't just want a traditional bukkake. Each guy wanted a private party with me before they all gave me a final tribute. He assured me it was in town, very discreet, and I would be safe from diseases and harm. He wanted me to dress like a teacher or a secretary. Of course, why in the world would I accept what this total stranger was proclaiming as true? Because I was young and wasn't thinking straight, that's why. He also said I would be paid 1,000 dollars plus tips if I performed well.

The day of the party, I was both nervous and excited. I needed the money for sure but for me, it wasn't just about the money. It was going to be a sleezy, yet erotic, sexual adventure that I was looking to experience. I wanted to be like the girls that I masturbated to in those bukkake porn scenes and have all that cum shot on me. I wanted to be an outlet for guys and provide that naughty place for them to release their pent up sperm. Just thinking about being used like a slut, had my pussy flowing.

When I exited the shower, I shaved every part of my body smooth as a baby. My pussy lips and legs felt like glass. I picked up some long eyelashes and decided to wear magenta lipstick and nail polish. After applying my makeup, I put my dirty blonde hair in an updo with curled strands dangling around the sides that accented my hoop earrings. I added my dark rimmed glasses as part of the look.

For my clothing I had gone shopping to pick out a professional outfit. I started with a matching pair of leopard spotted silk bra and panties. Next was a white button up blouse with sheer black sleeves, a black business skirt with a slit up the side, black designer stockings that have self-staying elastic bands for holding support and black pointy pumps with a single strap that runs around the heel. I felt very good about my look and after a couple of perfume sprays, I was ready for action. I put on my sweater, grabbed my matching purse with lady essentials, slipped my black nylon covered feet inside my high heels and out the door I went.

Thank goodness my boyfriend was working that night and Maggie was out on a date. I arrived and rang the doorbell. A six foot man answered who looked about 45 years old and said, "Oh my. You are stunning. I thought you would be pretty but who would have expected this gorgeous 19 year old beauty."

He took my sweater and introduced himself as Mitch and all the men who were there. There was Roy who looked about 35, wore a suit, was very thin, and about six foot two. The next guy was John who was also about 35, five foot ten, wore a goatee and glasses. The next man was Anthony who had blonde hair, about 28, was six foot and built like an athlete. The man after Anthony was Ted and he looked about 40, wore black corduroy pants and a sweater, had a thin groomed beard, about six foot one and a little on the chunky side, and the last man or should I say kid was Mitch's son who had just turned 18 two weeks prior and was also named Mitch. Mitch junior was a very big boy and a red head. He was about six foot six, large framed but soft looking, really white skin, freckles, and not very handsome.

So we had Mitch, his son Junior, Roy, John, Anthony, and Ted. All the guys were very polite. Junior was very shy and never spoke because he looked extremely nervous. I introduced myself as Britt and was looking forward to having lots of fun. Mitch senior said, each man would have a private party with me in the bedroom and then we would all meet back in the living area for a group finish. I had my inner slut ready to go and I was going to make these guys want to pay me.

"So Britt, I think we are ready. Ted will go first, and you can just follow him to that room," stated Mitch as he pointed down the hallway while the others drank and talked.

I went into the first room with the forty year old Ted. He stood in the middle of the room and we kissed. It was passionate and very hot. He eventually put his hand on top of my head and gently coaxed me down to my knees in front of him. I unzipped his corduroy slacks and pulled his dick out through his zipper. It was soft, hairy, uncircumcised and I sucked and jerked it until it had grown into its full 7 inches. I had never experienced an uncut cock before and found it fascinating to slide the foreskin up and down the shaft. My lipstick was already smearing on his protruding vein but I'm sure he didn't mind.

I looked up at Ted's face and seductively asked as I continued jerking his cock, "Does that feel good? You want me to keep going or do you want to make love?"

He gasped, "I think I want you to keep suckin. My wife never sucks me anymore. It feels fuckin amazing."

I giggled, "Ok baby, I will give you an amazing blowjob then. You relax and enjoy it. Let my lips and mouth do all the work. You cum when you are ready and don't worry, I will swallow every drop."

I gave him a little air kiss and opened my mouth real slowly. I engulfed Ted's dick and started sucking him for all I was worth. My mouth was making noises so loud, it sounded like a washing machine. My nose was bumping into his exposed pubic area with every deepthroat suck. I was fully clothed and the heels of my feet kept popping out of my high heel shoes while on my knees.

"Oh, shit! I ain't gonna last long. Keep suckin it, you little whore. I bet you suck off all the guys at school like this don't you? Oh Shit! Here I goooooo!" Ted loudly screeched as he started cumming in my mouth, "Drink it all you little slut."

At first I was getting mad at what he said but then realized, I'm here to be their object, their slut and this is what will help them get off, and then I had no problem with it. It was just dirty sex talk. I continued sucking him so he could finish really strong. His knees where shaking as he unloaded his goo on my tongue. Ted finally stopped cumming and I pulled off his dick, showed him his cum in my mouth, swallowed it down, stuck out my tongue to show him it was all gone, and used both hands to zip him up. I patted his zipped up crotch and told him to bring in another gentleman. The chunky six footer, casually strolled out of the room.

That was much easier than I had originally thought it was going to be. I got out my pocketbook and mirror and reapplied my lipstick. After sucking off this complete stranger, I felt so slutty and now horny. The next guy came in and it was Anthony. He was the athletic, muscular, blonde, 28 year old who wore his hair swooped across the front. I told him to take off all his clothes. Anthony stripped down and he was really cut with almost no body fat. He had a nice dick that was about half hard along with the most gorgeous muscular ass. He was a very attractive man.

Anthony smiled, "I want you eat my ass out. Would you do that for me?"

My horniness was somewhat leading me now and since I wanted to impress, I agreed, "Sure, I want you to spread your legs...a little wider...right there. Now, bend over and put your palms flat on the floor...yea just like that. I want you to hold real still because I'm going in."

I couldn't resist that tight butt. I got back down on my knees and planted my mouth right into his ass crack. I licked and swirled my tongue all over his asshole. I could feel with my face up against his muscular cheeks and using the tip of my tongue, that his anus was very snug and rigid. After several minutes of probing, I quickly progressed into eating his ass out like I was at a pie eating contest. I rimmed him like there was no tomorrow. His ass smelled like peppermint. I was reaching around stroking his now hard 8 inch erection all the while penetrating his sphincter with my tongue.

Anthony loved it. He moaned, "Oooo, a freaky slut, my favorite. I love seeing your painted fingernails wrapped around my prick. Keep going, jerk that mother fucker while licking my ass like the slut that you are. Your tongue is amazing. I'm gonna shoot!"

I performed my signature move as he started shooting his load on the floor. I stuck my tongue inside his asshole and pushed it in as far as I could get it while Anthony came. His hips were bucking and I could feel his rectum tighten around my tongue with each and every squirt. When he finished cumming, I pulled my tongue out of his hole and turned him around. I licked and sucked Anthony's soft dick to get him all cleaned up. He thanked me and walked out of the room. So far, this was the easiest money I had ever made.

John and Roy were the next to enter the room. The two mid-thirties thin gentlemen said that they would like to double team me. In the room was a grand piano with a nice bench sitting in front of it. They told me to strip down to my stockings, panties, and bra while they also removed their clothes. Roy and John stood before me with about the same sized cocks. Those blood filled dicks were about six to seven inches each and looked like two swords ready to do battle.

Needing to take charge, I instructed both men to sit down on the bench beside each other even though enough room was scarce. I grabbed both cocks with each of my hands and started stroking them.

Referring to my leopard style underwear, Roy said to John, "Look at this little college tigress whore getting so excited over two cocks. Come get em, honey, you know want em."

At first, I showed my ambidextrous ways by jerking both men at the same time like I was flying a helicopter. That soon turned into me sucking one as I jacked the other for a couple of minutes and then would switch. John and Roy were leaning back against the closed piano keys, enjoying my action on their hard-ons. I would take it all the way down when it was his turned to be sucked. They were moaning and panting as I pleasured their penises.

"Damn, this little girl's good," John said to Roy.

"She's probably so good because of all those dicks she sucked in high school and now in college. I better fuck this little cutie slut before I blow in her mouth." replied Roy.

When I had switched back to Roy's cock, John stood up with his saliva covered manhood shining in the light. Using his hands, Roy lifted my head off his lap

.

While wiping my mouth, Roy leaned back even further, straightened his legs out, before ordering, "Come here, baby. I want you to sit on this!"

My pussy was extremely wet from all the sex up to that point, so I stood up, stripped off my panties and bra and turned around facing the opposite direction from Roy. He held the base of his cock steady to allow me to hit my target. With my legs spread and my ass out, I eased myself down onto his lap allowing his cock to slide gently into my awaiting slick pussy.

Because John's dick was of modest size, it popped right in without any trouble. I placed my hands on his knees and started riding him up and down. Roy would alternate from reaching around my chest to play with my boobs and rubbing the sides of my nylon clad thighs. He was enjoying it so much that he slumped down even further with his feet still on the floor. I was really bouncing strongly on his prick.

Meanwhile, John was standing in front of me, watching, and stroking his meat to the visual of John and me fucking. He approached me and wrapped his arms around my legs. He leaned me back to where I was lying on top of Roy's chest with him still buried inside me. John put my stocking covered legs up on his shoulders where I could see my nylon covered feet dangling in midair. John scrunched down to line his cock head up with my already filled vagina. He pushed and it started sliding in next to Roy's. Ouch! I had never had two at one time but at that point, I was willing to try anything. I was being stretched like the slut they thought I was and the slut that I had just become in my mind to arouse myself.

I gasped through the pain, "Hold on for a second guys. Let me get used to it."

I never realized how difficult it is to fuck two dicks at the same time. You pretty much have to lay back and let the top guy pound you while the bottom guy lies still and allows the friction of the sex to give him pleasure. As my legs dangled over John's shoulders, he held them steady at my knees as he fucked me. I was so full, filled with two cocks and the friction was amazing. Nobody was talking, as the only noises were the grunting and groaning from these two men working their horny peckers inside me, simultaneously.

I broke the silence by coaxing them, "Come on guys, I'm such a whore for taking both of you at the same time. Feel how loose you are making my pussy. You have me stretched out so far. I want both of you to shoot your spunk at the same time in my gaping hole. Please give it to me, soon!"

I started screaming because I was thrown into a powerful orgasm from being stuffed and my own dirty talk. I shook and spasmed on these hard cocks. Not long after my climax the guys were getting close. John was the first to cum. His hips started jerking with every thrust as he ejaculated. He squeezed my legs together around his neck and clenched his teeth. With the tightness of having two cocks in me, I could also feel his shaft twitch each time it spurted.

As John was about to stop cumming, Roy let it go inside me! I guess the contact and warmth of John's seed was just too much. He scooted back and forth underneath me to provide the strokes he needed to release. John just stood motionless with his cock buried in me waiting for Roy to finish. I could also feel Roy's cock twitch even harder as he filled me with his load. Both men were rooting and grunting like a couple of animals.

When both men had finished, John backed out first and pulled some cum out on the bench and Roy's balls. I then sat up and rose up off of Roy's dong with cum leaking everywhere out of my pussy. I grabbed some tissues and wiped the cum out the best I could. Just when I thought it was done leaking, I would have to get another tissue to wipe another oozing glob. This went on for quite a few times. These married guys must have not had sex for such a long time before that night.

John and Roy put their clothes back on and went back out to the party. The 45 year old Mitch senior came in and gave me specific instructions, "I want you to lie down on your back here on the piano bench with your head hanging over the edge. I'm going to fuck your mouth like it's a pussy. My wife doesn't even suck, let alone let me fuck her throat and I've always wanted to try it."

Like a crab, I laid on my back directly in the middle of the piano bench with my nylon feet still touching the floor, and my head hanging upside down over the end. Mitch pulled his pants down to his ankles. His dick looked to be about seven inches long and already hard as a rock. It had a small head and had a real straight smooth look to it.

Mitch directed me, "Open up. Now hold still so I don't choke you. Just breathe out of your nose and relax your throat but I don't know why I'm telling you. You probably do this all the time."

I just let him direct me. He put his hard dick in my mouth and slowly eased it in until it reached my gag reflex. I put my legs up in the air and Mitch grabbed me by my ankles to brace himself as he leaned in. Mitch slid his pole all the way in until his balls were mashed up against the bridge of my nose. Mitch proceeded to fuck my mouth and throat real gentle. He was thrusting in and out slowly as those nuts of his bounced off my face.

"Oh fuck. Hold still. That is real nice. Your throat feels better than my wife's pussy, that's for sure. You like that dick down your throat, don't you little slut girl? Whew, damn it's so fuckin tight," Mitch chatted as he fucked.

Mitch's balls smelled musky as they rubbed my face. I reached up behind his thighs and pulled him closer every time he thrust. He was occasionally gagging me and I thought that might improve the angle. I had stringy saliva slime sticking to the end of his head and some of it was sticking to my face when he would pull out. He was fucking my throat forcefully and my glasses fell to the floor as did some of my hair began to fall as well.

"Get ready for it. It's gonna be a big load. Open your throat up and take it like a good girl. Oh shit, we're getting close here. It's gonna be huge. Oh! Oh, yea! Here it comes! Augghhhhhhh!" Mitch announced.

He thrust his dick as far as he could down my esophagus while I pulled him toward me. His balls were contracting while mashed against my nostrils as Mitch unloaded his sperm down my throat. I was taking it just like the slut I was being called the entire evening. His entire body was violently shaking as he choked and grunted throughout his orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Bukkake Finale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds