A Burglar in my Back Passage

We walked around to the shop, I went in first and when Walter spotted me he rushed over to welcome me, his arms were outstretched and he was just about to gather me into his arms when he saw my father and he instantly toned down his welcome. "Walter, did you give the photographs you took of me to Peter Fenton Williams?"

Walter looked over at my father nervously, "Erm, no...why?"

"Well, Peter has managed to get hold of one of the topless photographs of me and is using it to blackmail my father into not doing his job properly!"

My father looked ashamed but Walter looked devastated, he took us through to the back room of the shop, he pointed to the new door and the newly plastered wall around the new door, they put an iron bar on a chain through the letterbox and drove away with the door and half of the wall, this door was fortunately locked so they didn't get away with anything of value, just my old computer."

"Had you downloaded all of the photographs from your camera onto the computer?"

"No, just the ones showing the jewellery in case I needed to email one of them out to the insurance company."

"Even the ones with the pendant that Fenton-Williams bought from you?"

"Well, I suppose so, just dropped that block of files down, didn't really look, I was in a hurry."

"Have you still got the photographs on your camera?"

"Yes, I haven't needed the space, haven't had much worth photographing since that day."

"Where's your camera?"

Walter unlocked the back door of the shop and went out to his car, he fetched his camera in and I told him to put the picture of me, topless with the Edwardian pendant, I looked at him with a serious expression on my face to impress on Walter that I only wanted my father to see that one photograph. Wally flicked through the pictures, I could see that he was feeling awkward that my father was there but when he turned the picture towards my father I spotted Wally's cock jump into life.

My dad looked at the photograph on the little screen on the back of the camera, "Well, this doesn't look anywhere near as bad as the photograph that Mr Fenton-Williams showed me earlier."

Walter wasn't looking at the camera screen or my dad, he was fully erect and he was looking over at me, almost licking his lips!

"Do you still have the contract I signed Mr. Simpson?"

"Of course I do, it's a standard model release contract and if I lost it I wouldn't be able to keep the photographs I took of you."

Walter showed my father his filing cabinet; he had a drawer full of model release forms all filed in alphabetical order. He found mine and let my dad read it, my father was happy that legally Peter Fenton-Williams couldn't legally hold or own the photographs that Walter Simpson had taken of me and he had also breached the contract by altering the photographs.

Walter was looking thoughtful, "How brave do you feel Victoria?"

"Why?"

"Well, if you are prepared to sign another model release form and give me permission to send your photograph out to the news industry detailing your story, they would be able to see the original photograph and if they use it in the news at least they'll pay you for using the picture but it will be like an insurance policy, if anyone tries to publish the doctored pictures no one will touch them with a barge-pole."

My father didn't like the sound of Walter's idea, he said, "What about your job, you'll get the sack if your photograph turns up in the newspapers or worse."

"Dad, it's a minimum pay job, a dead end job. It's not like I'm on a career path to being a top executive, I can always get another dead end job somewhere. Anyway, I'm not a customer facing employee; I seldom make it out of the basement vault."

My dad thought it over; it would be a way of sidestepping any possibility of those pictures being held over my dad's head, we would actually be putting the pictures into the public spotlight so my father could call his office and set their lawyers onto issuing a claim through the courts.

"Why don't you go home dad, let me have a chat with Mr. Simpson, I'll come round in an hour or so for a coffee before I go home."

My dad wasn't entirely happy about leaving me with Walter Simpson in his shop after I'd posed there topless before but my father kissed me goodbye and left through Walter's back door, I waved at him as he drove out of the car park and Wally closed and double locked the door.

Walter's hands were all over me before the sound of my father's car had disappeared, Walter kissed me and was pushing me back against his desk as he pulled the bottom hem of my dress up, he had just reached where my knickers should have been, Walter's hand was making its way to my cunt when there was the loud ding from the shop's door bell, "Shit, your dad's come back!"

Walter jumped away from me and pulled my dress back into place as quickly as he could, he was just about to go through the door into the shop when the door opened and Don Richards popped his head through into the back room, "You got time for a quick pint over the..."

Don spotted me leaning back against Walter's office desk and that stopped him in his tracks, he looked a little confused at first and then his eyes opened wider and his grin spread across his face. He winked at me and said, "Are you here to play again Victoria, I do hope so and that there's room for another guest to join in."

Don pulled me to my feet and covered my mouth with his for a long kiss, then he turned to Walter, "I thought that you were going to phone me the next time Victoria came to play..." Then Don turned back to me and he patted my bottom, "...so, hove you started to use the Northamptonshire birth control since you left home?"

It dawned on me what Don was going on about, anal sex.

"Her father has only just left, I would have phoned in a few minutes, just waiting for him to get clear first!"

"Look here you two, I'm not here to fuck, I'm here to talk about how Peter Fenton-Williams got hold of my topless photographs."

Walter looked concerned, "Certainly looks like Peter might have had a hand in the burglary, I doubt he did it himself though."

"And you Walter, you were going to send a copy of my topless photograph out to the trade with my release form so that they won't use the touched up photographs that bastard is trying to blackmail my father with!"

Don suddenly looked interested in our sad little tale, "Get her picture out as soon as possible Wally, I'll give my son a call as soon as everything is out there, I'll drop the hint to him about the possibility of Fenton-Williams being up to no good, I'll just wind him up and let him do what he does for a living!"

It was all done in just ten minutes. Walter's little bit of intrigue about the possibility of a blackmail plot over my photographs and then Don telling his son that he'd heard a rumour that Peter Fenton-Williams was up to no good and using some kind of photograph of a local girl. Don's son was only a reporter on a local rag but he would soon find both pieces of information and connect the dots.

Don was grinning at me again, "So...have you?"

"Have I what?"

"Have you started using the local birth control technique?"

"Oh that...just once, hurt like hell though so I didn't like it!"

"Come on, if you've done it once already, it's always easier the second time, when you get used to it you'll love it and if you let me and Wally do you at the same time it'll all be over in half the time!"

Wally chirruped up, "I've got lubricant, did the guy use lubricant the first time you did it?"

I shook my head, "It'll be a breeze then, far easier and far less painful with lubricant."

My only problem now was that both Wally and Don wanted to do my arse so in the end it wouldn't be twice as quick, the only thing was, who would get first dibs, the first time in my life that I'd heard two men arguing about who had the smaller of the two cocks.

I just kept right out of the argument; I sat like a disinterested party waiting for them to finish their contest. Walter had the thinner cock but it was fractionally longer so he took first turn, after all, in his own words, he was the one with the lubricant.

I was pulled to my feet, divested of my dress which was all I was wearing apart from my shoes and I was bent over Walter's desk, he rubbed what felt like a hand full of petroleum jelly into my bum crack and then I was pushed over to his desk and ended up standing with my feet wide apart and my titties squashed into the antique leather of his desktop.

Wally was right though, the first time had hurt like hell but with the help of lubricant, Walter's cock slipped into my bum as easily as it would have slipped into my cunt and, even though he wasn't being at all gentle or slow in his fucking, it didn't hurt at all until he was ready to cum and his muscle spasms became erratic causing him to jerk into me even harder than he was doing before.

Don was hopping from one foot to the other, "Have you finished yet, come on, it's my turn."

Wally's rapidly softening cock slipped out of my arse and Don's slightly fatter one filled me again before any of Walter's spunk could leak out. I actually found myself reading the newspaper as Don fucked my arse, I was only put off momentarily during my own orgasms, I saw Walter walking up and down, he was rubbing his cock and it was slowly regenerating, growing harder by the minute as Don neared his own climax.

The pain increased again as Don climaxed but it didn't hurt as much as it had when Walter climaxed even though Don's cock was much fatter than Walter's. Once again, the changeover was quick and Wally took another turn but this time it took him close to forty minutes to climax because of his age and the fact that he's already climaxed in the previous half hour. Wally made all the same orgasmic contortions as he had the first time but this time, no real pain, just an extra dimension to my own orgasm.

Once again, Don tagged Wally and took his place, he was fucking me far harder and far faster than he had on our first sexual liaison a few months earlier but it still took him a full thirty minutes to climax and as he was gasping through his orgasm he said, You'd better hold your toilet door open and stand clear Wally, she's going to blow as soon as my cock gets pushed out of her arsehole and it's going to be very messy."

I went past Wally like a jet propelled...well...girl I suppose. I didn't fully make it in time to the toilet and left a jet-stream of brown coloured semen, I didn't really care though, they put it up there so they could deal with the mess that came out. I lost track of how long it took me to fully empty my bowels but four loads of semen up there and the energetic pounding my arsehole took over the preceding two hours, I'd guess that there wasn't a speck of fecal matter still up there.

Don gave me a lift home and my father was getting ready to go out, "I got a phone call from Fenton Engineering, they need to talk to me desperately!"

I got into my father's car and went with him to the engineering factory; Peter Fenton-Williams was standing at his factory gates talking to four pressmen, trying to spin his way out of the bad publicity that was starting to roll like a juggernaut towards him. "Ah, here he is now, and he's brought his charming daughter along with him as well, we'll soon sort out this terrible misunderstanding, I'm afraid that's all I have to say for the moment."

Peter guided my father and me through to his office, Peter was trying to make my father think that he had misunderstood what Peter had said to him earlier, he was trying to say that he was merely showing my father the juxtaposition between Queen Victoria wearing a pendant and me wearing exactly the same pendant.

I was left in Peter's office while he and my father went through to the accounts office and dealt with a Bank Activated Credit Transfer from Fenton Engineering's bank account to my father's company and my father stood at the side of the clerk until his Financial Director told him over his mobile phone that the half a million pounds plus penalties of thirty-five thousand pounds, that was one thousand pounds for each of the thirty five days that the payment was late.

Peter didn't stay with my father in the accounts office, he returned to his own office, returned to me, he offered me a drink but I turned it down, then he invaded my personal space and grabbed a handful of my right tit through my dress, "I'm not used to being beaten by a washed out old man and a kid like you, so well done! Perhaps I can invite you to one of my party nights, your mother and father too; naturally, I'd hate you to think I had any ulterior motives!"

I pushed his hand away from my breast and gave him a sweet smile. Peter had left me in his office a little too long, I'd done an inventory of everything of value in Peter's office, he had a locked, high security filing cabinet, I'd opened that and spotted the deeds to a dozen valuable properties and some empty fields that were what they call a land bank, cheap agricultural land that was in the site-line of the planning authorities, land to be developed for housing or industry in the very near future. I'd have to check with Mark if there was any value in stealing the deeds at some future time. I had put everything back in place so that Peter had no idea that I'd been ferreting around in his office.

My father collected me from Peter's office and we walked through the reporters and photographers without comment, in the car my father said, "My boss is going to be really mad with me."

"Why, you got the money didn't you?"

"Got the money and insisted on the penalty payment as well."

"Well, your boss should be over the moon then!"

"No, not really, my boss and Peter's father are in the same lodge, we've never applied the late payment fee before and that's why Peter keeps leaving it later and later before paying."

"Ah, all that no mason shall harm another mason in word or deed!"

My dad nodded his head, "There's another payment due on Friday! We'll just have to see how long it takes us to get that half a million pounds in!"

'Yet another nail in Peter Fenton-Williams coffin, I really will have to deal with him very soon!' Went through my head as my father drove me towards my house.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds