• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Business Trip
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Business Trip

This was the last full day of the conference so they had to cram all the remaining info into the time remaining. It was intense but we made it thru and started back to the room after 5. Once again, Cindy was sitting at her makeup table dressed in just a very small string panty. She looked awesome. We decided that we were going to try a bit of gambling tonight and then get some dinner. Maybe even find a place to go dancing. While we guys got ready, Cindy put on her outfit she had saved for this night. It consisted of a top that basically hung over her breasts but was only so long as to barely extend down below her boobs. Her flat stomach gave way to a very small miniskirt which made her legs look forever long. She wore these incredible heels which finished off the outfit perfectly. She looked ravishing.

We went down to the casino with her in the middle. We tried several slot machines but had to move away from the roulette tables when she was getting more attention than the dice. All in all, we didn't make a fortune but walked away with a little of the house's money. I call that a win.

Dinner was again at a buffet since there is so much variety that everyone gets their favorite. We decided to go over to the Carnival Court for some dancing. What a wild place! Cindy danced with both of us pretty equally and certainly attracted her share of admirers, especially when she turned and most of her body became exposed. I know I had my hands on her ass or under her top often and I am sure Rick did as well. She even danced with a few others, including a very attractive woman who held her as tight as any man and then gave her an amazing kiss at the end. When Cindy came back to the table after that, her extremely hard nipples gave away the fact that she had enjoyed it just as much. She paused just long enough to tell us she had to go to the ladies room. When we saw her coming back, she stopped at her lady dance partner's table and openly laid her soaked panties beside the woman's drink. They got back up and danced some more, kissed again, and then Cindy came back to our table. She was way out of breath and said she was ready to get out of there.

The Vegas bus trolley system is really easy to use so we decided to take that back to the hotel. It was a busy night but after standing in line for a bit, the bus pulled up. She went up the stairs in front of me and I was treated to her wonderful bare ass under that very short skirt. I kept following heaven up and found that there were few seats available. I sat down and then had her sit on my lap. Probably was not a good idea as my cock quickly discovered what was directly on top of him so he wanted to perk up and get into the action. Cindy didn't help by wiggling around as she felt me get ever harder under her body. I told her I could easily reach up and twist a nipple if she didn't behave herself. She pouted but we made it to our stop without attracting too much attention.

We got to the room and Cindy promptly decried that since this was our last night in Vegas, she was going to have us both. She said we had seen all the sights of Vegas but she never got to see the Chippendale Dancers so it was our job to give her a thrill!

We put on the music channel and did our best to strut our stuff. We told her we needed some encouragement so as we took something off, she did as well. Of course, she wasn't wearing much so we let her shoes count as two pieces. Soon, two hard dicks were bouncing in front of her face. She reached out to each and gave a lick or a suck then moved onto the other. Of course, Rick and I each had a luscious breast to play with including an incredibly hard nipple. I was the first to discover her shaved pussy with a clit swimming in female juices. I tweaked it with my finger and she jumped with excitement. Rick soon joined me in the southern half so I retraced my way back up north to those wonderful nipples. Cindy was moving her head back and forth and about to go over the edge with both men attending to her every need. I felt movement as Rick moved up on the bed and began putting his rather large dick deep inside her. I decided that she needed something to occupy her other end so I sat up and fed my own dick between her lips. She welcomed me into her mouth and eagerly sucked me all the way to my balls. Her hands grabbed my ass as her legs tighten around Rick's butt to pull him in even deeper. Wasn't long and soon we were all getting very close. Rick was the first as he shot stream after stream deep inside her. Cindy then exploded in her massive orgasm which set me off to pump several spurts directly down her throat.

It had taken us quite some time to recover from our sexual explosion. Eventually, Rick went back over to his bed and fell asleep. I pulled the covers over Cindy and I as we held each other throughout the night. My dick rose to the challenge and I gently entered her soaked pussy. It was wonderful as we made love until we also fell into restful sleep.

We slept in a bit the next day but eventually had to get up, pack up and get ready to come on home. After a good breakfast, we loaded everything in the car and headed our way back. Cindy sat in the back with Rick and casually talked. Once we were past all the towns and into the open road, I looked back and saw that Cindy had leaned back with Rick licking up the juices between her legs. After a bit, I saw that she was returning the favor with one of her famous blow jobs. I asked them if they were going to fuck all the way back home. They came back thanking me for such a good idea. I had to laugh but told them not to get used to it since "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Business Trip
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds