A Woman's Journal (Month 10)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I have now received calls from Mr. Valequez, Mr. Mayhew, and Ms. Court regarding next Wednesday's "surprise" meeting and how they are all looking forward to it.

I believe I have overheard that some other "special" clients have been invited as well.

Mr. Von Elder and Linda must be having quite a bit of fun, but I do not intend to give in this easy, although the waiting in anticipation of Wednesday is absolutely killing me.

Saturday & Sunday, January 22 & 23, 2011

I spent all weekend full of anxiety about Wednesday and my little demonstration.

Maybe I do need to forget my pride and surrender.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Linda has been by my desk constantly today with her little innuendo's regarding public masturbation.

I do absolutely love that woman except for today.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today finally arrived after many sleepless nights and bouts of anxiety.

Mr. Von Elder has been with three of our bank customers all morning whom I am sure are invited to my presentation/demonstration as well.

I have been teased and prodded so much lately by Linda that my ego has raised its ugly head.

So I decided to apply the egg in its proper position and inserted it into its little nest just prior to lunchtime as my way of not backing down.

I am nervous about it, but am bound and determined to not wimp out.

I slipped my skirt off and sat on the toilet seat with my white nylon panties down around my ankles and moved my knees as far apart as I could.

It isn't as easy as I thought, since it seems that I have to be already excited and moist to get it to go in easily. And I can't exactly go ask someone for some KY gel, can I?

I let myself relive for the umpteenth time "Knots" night and in no time I was wet enough to easily slide the egg in.

It has a small thin cord attached that stays outside of me for an easy way to take it out. The cord also starts the vibration.

I activated the egg and immediately had to suppress a very loud groan of sexual ecstasy that wanted to escape from my mouth.

Oh my God, how am I ever going to get through a 20-minute reading with this thing pressed right up against my G spot and vibrating?

Somehow I pulled up my panties making sure the little cord was tucked away, and put my skirt back on as my entire body begged me to give in to the waves of pleasure originating between my legs.

If I tried to squeeze my thighs together or to cross my legs to lessen the sensations, just the opposite happened.

Can you imagine being on the constant point of orgasm and having to read a confession about masturbating to your colleagues?

I was about to experience the reality of it.

I made it back to my desk just in time for Linda to tell me that everyone was waiting for me in the conference room.

I grabbed a copy of my report and gingerly walked to the conference room. Every step that I took accentuated the vibration going on inside of me.

When I entered the conference room, the conference table had been moved against the wall and everyone was seated in rows of chairs all facing the presenter, which was me.

To make matters worse, Mr. Von Elder, Linda, Mr. Valequez, Mr. Mayhew, Ms. Court, and our three bank customers were seated with an unobstructed view.

I was told to stand in front of everyone, although there was a chair placed just along my side.

I wondered if it was there in the event I felt dizzy or couldn't take the vibrating any longer.

Mr. Von Elder began by informing everyone that I had been remiss in my duties as a customer service liaison and how he felt that if I explained why, it might serve to better incent me to try harder in the future.

I then began to read my report.

Every word that contained the vowel "o" or "a" came out as OOOOh, and AAAAh as my little egg continued to perform its magic.

Despite my moaning of these vowels, I managed to get through my "Internet" activities section okay.

As I started explaining my "personal" activities I had to stop and hold the back of the chair tightly in my hands, as my body could not ignore the constant stimulation that it was enduring.

My eyes went glassy as I rocked back and forth in mini spasms of ecstasy for at least 20 seconds.

Mr. Von Elder, Linda, and my assigned clients watched me and smiled smiles of complete satisfaction.

I continued my dissertation having to stop two more times as the intense sexual vibrations again begged my body for a reaction.

Each time my convulsions became a little more pronounced, but I was finally able to finish reading my report.

Mr. Von Elder asked if there were any questions and not to my surprise one of the three bank customers asked me to demonstrate how the little red ball was applied.

I was horrified that I was being asked to demonstrate a masturbation technique to my clients and peers.

I tried to verbally explain the technique, but Mr. Von Elder interrupted and told me that I had been asked to demonstrate the technique, not to talk about it.

I reluctantly sat in the chair and held the rubber ball aloft for everyone to see and then more or less threw it up my skirt.

Mr. Von Elder again admonished me that I was to demonstrate how it was used.

I was hoping to get this over with as quickly as possible as my body's need to fully react to my vibrating egg wasn't going to hold off for very much longer.

It seemed that I wasn't going to get my desire and would have to do my best to suppress my body's needs.

I easily retrieved the rubber ball as it had only gone a few inches up my skirt. I then tried to forget that I had my boss, best friend, personal clients, coworkers, and three unknown bank clients staring at me, and pulled the hem of my skirt up my thighs, over the top of my stockings, and half way up my garter straps.

My white string bikini panties with a sheer front were on full display.

I then placed the rubber ball right up against my white panties and pressed it against my nylon encased lower lips.

If I hadn't been wearing panties, I believe that the rubber ball would have easily disappeared due to the constant internal vibration that I had been experiencing for over 25 minutes now.

The strategically seated members of my audience were staring up my skirt appreciating my blatant exposure.

Their faces and particularly their eyes showed the pleasure they were getting from my intimate demonstration.

I then squeezed my thighs together which pushed the ball right up against my over stimulated female nub and immediately my brain responded by sending signals to orgasm throughout my entire body.

I spasmed and convulsed uncontrollably, causing my legs to open and close giving everyone an almost continuous view of my sheer and wet panty front and my trimmed mound underneath.

A few of my coworkers laughed, as they believed that I was faking an orgasm to further demonstrate how the rubber ball worked.

None of it mattered to me as I rode wave after wave of the intense sexual pleasure that had control of my body.

I clung to the seat of my chair with both hands to keep from falling off as everyone watched delighting over my impromptu performance.

As the spasms subsided, I sat there with my legs far apart and my skirt pulled up right to my crotch.

Mr. Von Elder and Linda looked on with Cheshire cat grins.

I was able to get my skirt back down to its previous length and looked at Mr. Von Elder to see whether I was finished or not.

He smiled and said, "An excellent demonstration, Ms. Harley. I commend you on the detail of your presentation. I enjoyed it completely as I believe our guests did too. Thank you. You may go now."

I somehow found my feet and moved out of the room. I knew that I needed to get to the ladies room and remove the vibrating egg as soon as possible as I couldn't take any further stimulation.

As I sat on top of the toilet seat I reminded myself that this sort of thing was just starting and wondered how far was I really willing to allow it to take me.

A shudder of raw sexual energy shook my body as I could only imagine what I was getting myself into.

(to be continued)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds