A Woman's Journal (Month 04)

I took an unattended moment to go to the ladies room.

One of the house's large bathrooms had been designated as a women's only bathroom as it had a large sitting area before leading into a spa area with a large whirlpool tub and separate shower, and then into a private water closet.

While I was checking my makeup in the outer area Senora Roberta Hernandez entered the room.

Ms. Hernandez is an older woman with jet-black hair and deep brown eyes. She is about 5'6" with a voluptuous body and has a very regal manner about her. Everything about her, i.e. hair, make-up, clothes, was just right.

She was dressed in a beautiful and sexy Versace light blue body hugging dress, which she wore very well for her age along with matching Manolo Blanik high heels.

I was quite taken by her demeanor and outgoing personality.

She came straight over to me and introduced herself. She told me that Juan (Mr. Valequez) had told her about the dress and bra and panty set that he had purchased for me, and she felt it necessary to see it.

She added that when I was pointed out to her from across the courtyard she noted how striking I looked in the dress and that she just had to find me alone so she could see the bra and panty set as well.

She had such a wonderful casual manner about her that I willingly began to unbutton my dress starting at the neck.

Once I had my dress undone and held open for her scrutiny, my nipples showed my reaction to her having me undress for her.

Ms. Hernandez noticed my physical reaction as she traced a fingernail from the hollow just below my neck, down between my breasts, along my stomach, and over the front of my teeny sheer panties.

She then turned her hand and placed her finger up between my legs and lightly found my hardening female nub.

As she slowly rubbed my lower lips, she easily found the small ridge formed by my nub. She looked me in the eyes and smiled, saying, "You are quite exquisite, E."

As I closed my eyes, my entire body shuttered in anticipation of what may be coming next.

She took her other hand and very lightly rubbed her thumb across both erect nipples causing me to let out a little moan of arousal.

Ms. Hernandez had such remarkably educated fingers that in just a short while my breaths were coming out in little gasps and I realized that I was moving my hips in the same rhythm as her fingers.

I had never been fondled by any woman, other than Ms. Spencer, and had never had the desire to be, however Ms. Hernandez has such a commanding presence about her that I could do nothing but stand there and succumb to her digital manipulations.

I was flushed as my lower lips started to make a wet smacking sound, which often happens when I am over excited.

Ms. Hernandez then unexpectedly and very climatically slipped her two moistened fingers down inside the front of my panties and pushed them up between my swollen and open lower lips.

I unconsciously moved my legs wider apart rocking my pelvis on her intruding fingers.

In a very short time, my eyes went wide and I let out a loud gasp as I began to convulse and spasm in the throes of a very intense orgasm.

Ms. Hernandez almost cooed to me saying, "That's my dear. Just relax and let go. Feel the intoxication of your body's reaction to sexual pleasure. You deserve to feel sexy and desired."

I braced myself on her as my orgasm continued and my legs became rubbery.

As my convulsions came to an end she removed her fingers from my panties and sucked the slick moisture off of them while looking straight into my eyes.

"Ms. Harley, I just have to get to know you better," she said and handed me her business card.

After cleaning myself up I rejoined the party.

I can't believe how natural it felt to concede any resistance to her desire to pleasure me. Something very unexpected and long hidden within me is beginning to reveal itself.

Mr. Valequez asked where I had disappeared to and I replied, "I was slightly waylaid in the bathroom, but I am back now."

I spent the remainder of the evening with him, but continuously met Ms. Hernandez's eyes as we seemed to be seeking each other out as confirmation of our earlier encounter.

At the end of the evening, Mr. Valequez led me into his home office and for the umpteenth time told me how fabulous I looked in his dress.

It turned out that it was his turn to see my bra and panty set; only this time he did the unbuttoning of my dress.

Again I found myself undressed in front of a man that I hardly knew struggling with my own willingness to so easily comply with his wishes.

I longed for another man's confirmation that I was desirable and relished my unveiling despite the sheerness of my lingerie.

My legs were shaking and I felt light headed, as he explored my bra and panties with his hands.

He asked me to stand away from him and hold my dress open, so he could just look at me.

He sat behind his large ornate desk and let me model his purchases for him.

I reveled in his attention watching his eyes explore my uncovered body.

I told myself that I should feel embarrassed and remorseful for my willingness to comply with his whims, but I have endured a feeling of neglect for so long.

It came as no surprise that Mr. Valequez enjoyed the sheer fabric displaying my very erect nipples and the dark patch peeking through my panties.

He told me to put both of my hands on his desk and to lean forward towards him. I delighted in his slow and methodical scrutiny of my exposed body. It made me feel very sexy and special.

He got up from his desk and came around behind me lifting the hem of the silk dress and throwing it up over my head so my bra and panties were fully exposed from behind.

His hands found the hard little pebbles that were my nipples and as he played with them, he pushed his groin into my nylon-covered bottom.

I could feel his erection through his pants as he humped me from behind while pinching my now very sensitive nipples.

I began moving my pelvis in the opposite direction as his so that my bottom pressed tightly against his erection every time he pressed forward.

His breathing changed and as he grabbed my shoulders for more leverage, I felt his convulsions start as he pushed himself firmly against my nylon covered bottom.

The heat from his orgasm caused my panties to stick to me as he backed away giving me a most satisfying swat across my butt.

I jerked away from the stinging effect as Mr. Valequez laughed and grabbed for my bare hips.

"E, You are such a wonderful pleasure for me." He said as he pressed himself up against me again.

He must have been wearing a condom, as the front of his pants were not wet, unlike my panties.

I thanked him, as it has become a habit of mine to not remark on any of my client's sexual proclivities, and he walked me to the limo for my ride home as I tried to rebutton my dress.

I didn't quite succeed so when I climbed into the back seat of the limo I held my dress closed.

The chauffer gave me a kindly smile in the rearview mirror before heading off to my home.

I was so tired from the afternoon in the sun and my numerous arousals that I fell asleep.

I was awakened when the driver nudged me on the shoulder through the now open rear door.

In my relaxed state my legs were wide apart and I awoke to find my hand pressed between my legs right up against the sheer front of my panties, which were in clear view of my driver.

He again gave me a kind smile and said, "Mr. Valequez often has this effect on his female guests. Let me give you a chance to button up and then you can go into your house."

With that he closed my door, and I was able to make myself presentable again.

I then reopened the door and took his offered hand swinging my legs out of the car and let him lift me to a standing position.

I was quite impressed with his professionalism and concern for my reputation.

(He turned out to be a full time employee of Mr. Valequez's that would become a well-regarded and required friend in the future.)

What a day I thought to myself as I felt that I had witnessed something that had happened only in a very erotic movie as opposed to me personally.

After my children were in bed and sound asleep, I pulled my vibrator from the bottom of my nightstand drawer and replayed the day's events with a very climatic ending.

I am not the person that I was just a few months ago, but am I becoming the person that I have always wanted to be?

If my reignited libido holds the answer then it is a resounding "Yes".

Monday, July 26, 2010

Mr. Von Elder called me into his office today to tell me that Mr. Valequez had let him know how pleased he was with me at his charity event on Saturday.

He wanted to make sure that I am not assigned to too many clients, as he would hate to have his time with me restricted.

I was on cloud nine as I headed back to my desk.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mr. Mayhew called me to set up a lunch for Friday two weeks from today. Strangely he asked whether it was a casual day for us, which it was.

He told me to dress anyway I would like for our lunch.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds