A Butler for Sexy Elves Ch. 01

Soon, Chris began to creep towards climax. He thrusted harder and faster, and she did as well, chasing her own imminent orgasm. His fiery heat built and built, putting him in a hot haze of pleasure, until finally, electric waves of pleasure rang through his cock and spread through the rest of his body as he came into her wet, quivering lips. The bliss of his orgasm reverberated through his body, as Catherine's pussy quivered and pulsed around his cock, milking it for every drop he had left. And moments later, the pleasure died down, and she was left sitting on top of him, his cock still in her soaked pussy, dripping with fluids.

"Much better," Catherine said. "A good bout of penetration from you just what I needed." Chris wasn't sure what to say.

She slid her pussy off his drenched cock, and stood up next to him, juices dripping from her groin. "Aren't there some rugs in the library that need swept under?" she asked while taking a seat on her bed.

"Oh, yes." He got up and walked towards the door, then realized he was still naked. He pivoted around and gathered them, then peeped out the door before dashing to the nearest bathroom to get cleaned up and put on his clothes again.

A few minutes later, Chris got back to cleaning up the library, thinking of his encounter with Catherine the whole time and what the consequences might be. They were fine with it, but what about her roommates? Or his employer? Eventually, the wood shelves had regained their luster and polish, and the corners were no longer saturated with dust. He moved on to cleaning the adjacent hallways, and began sweeping under the rugs there when Rose came around the corner.

"Good evening," Chris politely said, waving at her.

"Good evening to you too. I came up to ask you something."

"Sure. What is it?"

"I just spilled my orange juice behind my bed, and, well, since you were going to clean down there anyways, could you go ahead and do my room before it dries?"

"Sure." He wondered whether or not Rose knew about him and Catherine, but decided it was best to never bring it up. In any event, a non-sexual request was fine for him, and so he went down to her room. Rose's room was more well-kept than Catherine's, and apart from the spill behind her bed and a few stains on the floor, it looked fairly clean. While Chris mopped up the spill under her old, wood framed bed, they talked.

"So, Chris, how is everything?"

"Very good. You should see the library; I think that I took several pounds of dust out of there."

"That's it? Just several? I thought there was more than that in there."

"It's a rough guess. How about you?"

"Oh, me? I'm just relaxing, having some weekend fun. Thankfully, Lily's out working, and Catherine's napping in her room, so at least for a while today, I have the place to myself.

"Nice. What do you plan on doing?"

"Oh, nothing much. Watch some TV, maybe spend some time in here, and probably fall asleep on the balcony this afternoon." Then she strolled over to a cabinet just as he finished cleaning up the spill. While bending over to take something out of the lower shelf, her long gown was pulled back and he could see her smooth behind and her white, not-quite-opaque panties. He stared for a minute as she sorted through the drawer, looking for something. She pulled out a tiny pink spray bottle and sprayed some transparent pink liquid, presumably breath freshener, into her mouth.

It was at that moment that Chris' mindless gazing turned into a sensation of horror as he realized she was looking at him through the mirror adjacent to the cabinet the whole time. "Oh, I guess the pervy little butler is interested in those panties?" she said.

Chris instantly lost his composure. "I, uh, what? There's... I..." He stuttered out, without any idea of what he was trying to even say.

"I was actually hoping you'd take interest, maybe you'd be willing to go the extra mile for me. I don't think it's what you signed up for, but how about you slide that dick of yours into me? I noticed the bulge. Maybe you'd like it."

Chris' nerves were still recovering, but he knew immediately what his answer would be. Embarrassingly, he stuttered out, "Um... yes please."

"Hey, there we go! But no need to act so sheepish." She jumped on the bed and tore off her clothes, spreading her legs and the lips of her wet, pink pussy bare for Chris to see as he painstakingly removed his uniform. "Strip naked and get on the bed," she said with enthusiasm. "It's not every day that the butler's willing to work as a prostitute. And I got a little surprise planned to make it even better... Well, maybe two, but I'm not sure about that."

As soon as he was naked, Chris climbed onto the soft, creaky bed and positioned himself on top of her. "Hmm, I have a better idea. Lay down next to me." He obliged, and moved his body so that he lay face up next to her. She got on top of him and forced a kiss onto his mouth, violating him with her tongue. Her entire mouth tasted strongly of soothing vanilla. Then, she took her lips off, and moved her head in close to his cock. "How about I blow you first? It's been ages since I've had a good dick to practice on." She paused for a second. "Dildos just aren't the same," she sighed. Then she took the tip of his cock up in her lips, and gently swirled her tongue around it, hardening his cock further and causing the rest of his body to tense up from the sudden tingling in his groin. Then she took the rest of the length into her mouth with ease, and the wet friction of her mouth and throat fueled his arousal as she slowly sucked him. The vanilla spray in her mouth sent a strange tingling feeling through his cock, and surprisingly, his balls as well, though she hadn't put her mouth on them. Her teeth gently nibbled the base of his cock for a moment, then she got to work bobbing up and down on him, as her firm tits slowly jiggled in the air, the sights and sensations slowly bringing him further and further on the road to climax.

She took her lips off for a moment as he was about to come. "I know what you're thinking. 'Rose, you said that this would be the first thing we did; how can we keep going after I'm done?' Well, just give me a minute, and you'll see..." She plunged her lips onto his cock once more, this time just licking and sucking the tip and upper shaft. His pleasure began to come to a boil, and soon, it overflowed, and he came into her mouth as she closed her eyes and reveled in her good work. While she was sucking up the last few drops of cum, Chris felt a curious sensation. He was not left in an afterglow, but rather, his arousal was restarted from the beginning. He was hungry for more. "Noticing it? That would be the magical breath freshener I used. Bought it from a succubus a few months back. It's no fun if you only get to go once, is it? Now I can fuck you until you're completely dry."

Rose swung her hips forward and sat on his thighs. His now soaked cock rested against the outside of her body, and she took it in one hand and slowly slid it into her hot, wet warmth. Her pussy tightened and clamped around his cock as soon as it was in all the way, and she began to move on top of him, going up and down, her slippery juices ensuring his cock could move in and out despite her gripping tightness. "Well, don't just lay there," she moaned, "pound me already." Chris did as he was told, and thrusted into her as she did onto him. Her jiggling tits, cute pointy ears, and wavy, fire-like hair were eye candy for him, only serving to intensify his arousal.

A second surge of orgasmic bliss slowly began to build up in his groin. She took his arms and pinned him to the bed, thrusting her hips faster. The clamping insides of her hot, slick pussy, more effective than her lips, edged him closer and closer to climax as she fucked him. Rose carried a faint grin as her own pussy began to contract in rhythmic bursts, signifying her own orgasm. And then it was her partner's turn. A wave of electric bliss rang through his entire body, and his cock exploded, sending his cum into her tightly clenched pussy while his mind blanked from the sensation. For a moment, all he felt were electric bursts of pleasure, reverberating through his body and lighting every nerve on fire.

When he finally came to, Rose was still on top of him, grinning devilishly, ready to go again.

Then there was a knock at the door. "One minute, I'm getting dressed!" Rose shouted, as she quickly slid her pussy off of him, leaped up to put on clothes, and he hid himself and his belongings under the bed.

Moments later, Chris saw the door open, and Lily's voice spoke. He could see her slippers were covered in dirt, and a leaf was stuck to the bottom. "Hey, have you seen Chris? I just got here and want to know how he's doing so far."

"Uh, nope, haven't seen him, I've just been sleeping here."

"Hm. Well, I'll be in the living room. Tell him to swing by if you see him. Oh, and he left his feather duster on your counter, so you might want to take that to him." Lily closed the door behind her and left, and her footsteps slowly faded away.

Chris rolled out from under the bed. "Phew, that was close."

"No kidding. Maybe we can fuck some more later. I'd love to get my money's worth out of you, but maybe we should get cleaned up and pretend nothing happened. For now."

"Oh, I'll be back whenever you want." He winked at her, and with that, Chris hurried out of the room to get himself cleaned up, thankful he wasn't caught.

Later that night, with the hallways all swept, the library free of dust, the stairwells polished, two elves thoroughly fucked, and the kitchen left sparkling clean, Chris celebrated a job well done for the day by plopping into bed, eager to see where the next day took him.

~~~~ ~~~~

Hey there! Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote: your vote matters!

This story was actually one I self-published elsewhere a long time ago; but, now it's here for you to enjoy! This story has multiple parts, and I have a few other stories that might interest you: check out my profile!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds