A Butler for Sexy Elves Ch. 02

"Eager to be fucked," he responded.

"Good. That ring will come into play later. First stop, penetration." Rose sat up and took off her panties, then threw them across the room next to a decorative red glass orb on her cabinet, about the size of her fist. Her wet tightness was now visible in the dim light cast by the ropes, and she climbed back onto his immobile body and slowly lowered her hips. The tip of his cock entered with some resistance. As she closed her eyes and exhaled, she slowly enveloped the rest of his cock, which was eagerly accepted into the depths her tight, hot pussy.

Now with him entirely within her, she held her hips still while a collar of loose purple chains of light manifested in her right hand. She took both her left and right hands off the bed, an invisible force somehow keeping her upright while she leaned over him, and fastened the collar around Chris' neck. The solid light of the collar was soft and warm, just like the ropes. "Just to mark you as mine." She sat upright on his groin and began to move up and down on his body, her tight wetness sliding across the full length of his cock and sending tingles of pleasure through his groin. He thrusted his hips upwards in return, his glowing binds not acting as a hindrance in the slightest.

Chris' orgasm slowly crept closer as Rose continued to forcefully slam his hips into him. The flow of erotic energy within him only sped up when she leaned in close to his face and passionately began to kiss him, exploring his mouth with her tongue, and permitting him the same access. The minty taste left in his mouth mingled with the sensations of her swirling around between his lips. Her hands, free thanks to the invisible force keeping her steady, wrapped around his head and held it steady as he began to come. White hot bursts of excitement and arousal spurted through his cock as he gushed into her depths. Rose took her lips away for a moment, and patted his head, still moving her still-thirsty hips up and down on his cock. "Good boy. Come again please?" With that magical liquid he drank, and his continuing desire, there was no way he couldn't.

His arousal began to build for a second time as they kissed once more in erotic ecstasy. Pinned down against the soft bed, Chris was content except for a surging desire to orgasm again. And after more thrusting and kissing and fucking, Rose came for herself. She pulled her lips away from him, gasping for air as her drenched pussy contracted and clenched over and over around his cock. Midway through her orgasm, Chris came again, and as his pleasure spiraled out of control once more, the pressure of his fiery orgasm was released a second time, and a surge of fluid was released once more, and Chris felt not relaxation but still more fiery desire. After a moment, Rose stopped her movements and slid her body off him, her pussy dripping with fluids onto the bed. "Aww, you made a mess," Rose said as she crouched in front of him. "But not a big enough one. I want you to come over and over until this bed is a sopping mess. I'd get tired riding you all night, which is why I bought a little something. Did you think that red orb I have on display on my cabinet is just a decoration? That's what I told my roommates. But, let me just float it on over..." An invisible force brought the orb slowly and unsteadily through the air and eventually into her palm. "That ring of yours is paired to it. What do you think will happen when I activate it?"

"Orgasms?"

"Close enough. Now let me just—" Footsteps came from the other side of the door. They stared in that direction with anticipation, in absolute silence. Catherine must have gotten home early. They stared. The door was thick and had soundproofing mechanisms installed on it, but they silently agreed not to risk it. Then the footsteps passed and faded away, and the distant sound of a door closing managed to get inside the room. They waited a minute before Rose turned her attention towards him again.

"Whew, I thought we would get caught," Rose said with a hint of relief. "Catherine gets a bit nosy sometimes. Now I can get back to seeing what'll happen to you when I use this." Rose gently slid one finger across the glistening orb. Without any physical contact, Chris felt his cock tingle with an intense, ticklish arousal. It was tortuously enjoyable, tickling and pleasing him at the same time. He instinctively tried to reach down to it, but his arms were still bound, and he could only squirm. "Oh! This was definitely a good deal. I've barely stroked this orb and you're already writhing!" Rose began to rub it with her whole palm, then soon her whole right hand, and the electric pulse of ticklish pleasure he felt quickly became overwhelming, and he could only struggle and moan, half in a haze of pleasure, and half tormented by the tickling.

"My, my, this really is effective, isn't it?" she asked while rubbing it faster. An orgasm quickly began to build again in his cock, and the ticklish arousal slowly spread through his entire body, causing him to writhe in pleasure even more than before. Rose carried her signature devilish grin as she held the orb up to her lips and began to kiss and lick it; in addition to the ticklish waves of sexual arousal, a wet rubbing sensation caressed his cock and balls, slowly building him to a mindless climax as the hot, wet, sensual arousal and the agonizing tickle that were merged into one force was all that occupied his mind. And then he came with incredible intensity, with shockwaves of tormenting sexual arousal shooting through him like searing, mind scrambling lightning. Each spurt into the air caused the amazing torture to grow stronger and stronger until his mind couldn't take it anymore. The last thing he saw before blacking out was his cock spurting into the air one last time as Rose smiled excitedly behind it.

Moments later, Chris woke up again to Rose crouching on the bed next to him, patting his head, as he was still recovering from the overwhelming pleasure and ticklish torment she brought upon him. Her fingers ran through his hair, and instead of a devilish grin, she carried a seemingly cheerful and sympathetic one. "Aww, I broke you. How do you feel?"

"No more of that, please," Chris begged. "But please do it to me again. Some other time."

"Aww, can't take that kind of pleasure anymore? It was fun watching you squirm," she cheerfully said. "Maybe I'll just ride you for a while tonight, and only bring that orb out as punishment if you act naughty. I wanted to get off a few more times myself, after all. Though, this orb is no good if you can't remember the best couple of seconds of it's power. And by the way, I think you make a great submissive partner. That blanking out you did was hot. I've never seen that in a man before."

"It's never happened to me either," Chris said as he gathered his thoughts. He had been experienced to mind numbing pleasures before, but nothing like this. And he knew it would be a long night of fucking.

At one in the morning, they were finally done. Rose was exhausted, Chris had came more than he had ever thought possible, and they were satisfied. His half-limp legs did their best to stumble out of her bedroom to get him cleaned up in the shower farthest away from Lily and Catherine. He plopped into bed at the earliest opportunity, reminiscing on the day's adventures as he drifted into unconsciousness.

~~~~ ~~~~

Hey there! Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote: your vote matters!

I hope you enjoyed this one: the last part will be coming in a week. In the meantime, I have a few other stories in my profile that might interest you!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds