A Butler for Sexy Elves Ch. 03

Rose let out a series of quick moans as she came again. Yet again, her pussy pulsed over and over on Chris' cock. He squirmed under her deep, soaked, quivering lips that pulsated with intense pressure against his cock. "There we go," Rose gasped out. She came to a stop on top of Chris. Rose stood up and walked towards Catherine, fluids dripping out of her pussy as Chris' bound body remained on the bed. Rose pulled Catherine's underwear to the side, and a drop of her own juices fell to the floor.

Rose grinned devilishly. "Well then. Can't stand it anymore, I suppose? Just desperate for a little fucking?" Catherine nodded again. Rose walked towards Chris again, and climbed back onto his cock while she leaned close to his hand. Rose also removed the gag from his mouth, now that Chris was acting a little quieter. "So, Catherine, I have an idea. How about I let you out of your binds, and while I let my thighs take a break, you can ride his face? I don't like sharing, but you can use him while I have a seat. We've done worse things together in college; remember the Halloween incident?" Catherine nodded yet again. "So, how about it? A few minutes for you?" And, Catherine responded with one last nod.

"Alright," Rose said. "But he's mine again when I'm done resting. We can talk about long-term plans later, but for now, by all means, use this boy I tied up for you. I'll even let his hands go so he can fondle your so clearly sensitive tits. And, I'll even give you a magic orb that lets you torture him with unbelievable ticklish arousal, in case you want to torture my toy. It's so delightfully evil, it might make him space out and forget things he just did. So, what do you say?" Rose removed the cock from Catherine's mouth. The small interruption in her forced cocksucking didn't affect her restraints.

Catherine's eyes perked up. "Oh god, I'm so horny, let me go, please, I want his cock and not this purple dildo," she pleaded. "Wait, how long did he space out for?"

"About thirty seconds. Hot, isn't it?"

Catherine smiled. "Rose, set me free so I can fuck," she pleaded. "I'll bet I can break that record!"

Rose smiled. "Under the condition that you only use it as punishment. But, I'll give you a lot of leeway on what constitutes punishment." She looked towards Chris, nervous and aroused at the same time in anticipation of what was coming. Then, Rose's ring glowed, and Catherine was set free from her binds. She collapsed onto her knees. "Now fuck him, you poor thing!" Rose said, almost maddened by the power she held. If the walls were any thinner, Lily would have certainly heard her from across the tree.

"Oh, I'll make this the most pleasurable punishment ever." Then she looked at Chris, and laughed. "By the way, Chris, you're going to put in a little effort yourself, given what I'm about to do.

Rose looked curious. "So, what are you about to--" Catherine lunged for Rose's purple ring. Before Rose could react, Catherine had grabbed her wrist and jerked the ring off of her finger, and Catherine was twirling the ring in her fingertips. "Hey! I said you could have the orb, not the--" Catherine put the ring on, and four glowing ropes emerged from the ground and restrained Rose, pinning her on the floor and interrupting her speech.

Chris was watching the entire thing unfold from his bound position on the bed, sweating profusely the entire time, anxious as to what the outcome would be. "Whoa, girls, you don't have to fight! I have a mouth and a..." He trailed off for a moment while Catherine tightened the glowing ropes, spreading Rose to the ground in the same way she spread Catherine on the wall.

Rose didn't seem to hear him, and neither did Catherine. "Rose, sorry, but there's only room for one girl on his lap."

"Ugh. Can you let me go? He's mine!"

Catherine shot a smug grin at Rose. "So, remember when you bought that orb the other night? I saw the packaging for it in the trash, and I saw all the warning labels on it. Did you read them before throwing it away?"

"No! Who reads the warning labels on magic toys that only do one thing?"

"Well, if you actually read the warning labels, you'd know it's not meant to be used on yourself--it has weird memory loss effects when you do that."

"And? So?"

"It can cause memory loss of up to a minute when you use it to its fullest power on a partner, but it doesn't work right when you use it on yourself. Seriously, do you not read the warnings? And you call me the scatterbrained one." Catherine walked over to Chris and took the ring off his finger. "Just let me borrow this for a moment..." She also grabbed the red crystal orb from the bed.

"What are you doing?" Rose asked.

"Just making sure that only one of us remembers this awkward night. The warning label said it could knock out the last hour if someone used it on themselves, and it has a very, very loose definition in that regard. Basically, I just need to rub it on your skin, and that counts as you using it on yourself."

Rose gave up on struggling in her binds. "Well, there goes tonight," she conceded.

"Cheer up," Catherine jokingly said. "We've done worse things to each other before." She placed the ring on Rose's finger. Resigned to her fate, Rose didn't bother to resist. Catherine brushed the orb against the soft skin of Rose's thighs, and Rose immediately shook in ticklish pleasure. As she rubbed it harder and harder against her skin, Rose's tight wetness trembled, and she moaned with pleasure. "Hmmm, wait a second; how about some lubrication? That'll speed this up," Catherine said, eyeing Rose's pussy. She pushed the orb upwards towards Rose's groin, and into her wet, waiting lips. Catherine began to swirl the orb around with one hand, almost every part of it being touched by her pulsing wetness, and Rose went into a spasm of pleasure, being tickled and pleased so hard that she couldn't speak and could only moan and gasp and shiver.

"That's better," Rose said. "Good night," she said with a smug grin. Rose didn't seem to hear it as she was brought to an immediate orgasm, her pussy clenching over and over around Catherine's hand and her crystal orb. She moaned and gasped in pleasure, and when her orgasm should have ended, another one took its place, putting her in a perpetual loop of bliss and pleasure. And with that, Rose blacked out, and fell unconscious. Catherine swirled the orb around a few more times for good measure, then pulled the wet sphere out. She stood up, admiring her work.

Chris was watching the entire time in a state of aroused confusion. "Catherine," he said, "What the hell just happened?"

Catherine laughed. "This kind of weird cunning is what I live for. I bet from the poor writing ability in my diary that you didn't know my perception skills were through the roof, did you? I can spot something interesting in the trash just from a reflection in a soda can."

Chris tilted his head up a little further in surprise. "Wait, what? How did you know that?"

"It's magic, you idiot," she said. "It puts the names of the people who touched it on the inside of the front cover. Now, it looks like she's still out, so help me carry her to the shower since we have to get rid of the 'evidence' you left all over her to make sure she suspects nothing. Here, I'll let you out." Catherine waved her hand, and the glowing binds restraining Chris faded away. The collar, however, stayed on his neck.

"Is this even ethical?" he asked as he got out of the bed and stood up.

"Probably not, but you're the butler who's been fucking all his clients," Catherine retorted. "Now, help me carry her to the shower."

"Ugh, fine."

A half hour later, Rose was tucked in bed, still unconscious and now clothed in her underwear. "She was starting to get a bit heavy," Catherine said.

"No kidding. So, that's a night, isn't it?" Chris asked.

"Not quite. Haven't you forgotten about the collar that's still on you?"

Chris looked down and remembered that the collar had never left his neck. "Why's that?"

Catherine giggled. "Your cock isn't done for tonight. This whole night made me really horny and I'm going to be fucking you all night long, since I just stole all her cool toys.

Chris smiled with glee. "That's a pleasant surprise. I didn't think you were up for that."

This time, it was Catherine with the devilish grin, and not Rose. "Oh, sleep deprivation and a shattered pelvis is nothing you can't recover from," she said as they left the room.

Then, the duo went into Chris' room to act out their wildest fantasies for the night. Orgasm after orgasm followed, some mundane, and some caused by magic. After fucking until their minds and bodies went numb, Chris and Catherine collapsed onto the bed and drifted off.

The next day, Chris' alarm rang, and he got out of bed early in the morning while it was still dark outside. As his legs hit the floor, his weary knees buckled for a moment, and he longed for a real rest. But, he had things to do before he went home in a few hours.

"Hey, Catherine," he said, "You need to get out of here before everyone else wakes up. I also need to change the sheets."

"But why?" she protested.

"Um... I don't want to get fired? It would be awful if Lily found out about this just because we left some heavily stained sheets in here."

"Ugh, fine," she said, clumsily leaving the filthy bed. She opened the door, peeked into the hallway, and retreated to her room.

Chris, meanwhile, got himself cleaned up in the bathroom before gathering his bedsheets and taking them downstairs to the laundry room. As he closed the metal door of the laundry machine and turned it on, a satisfying whirr gave him closure. He knew then that he was safe for now.

Chris turned around to see Lily standing in the doorway, and stumbled back. She was folding her arms and staring at him.

"Oh, hey," Chris said, "Just getting the last of the laundry out of the way."

"I never told my roommates, but I put cameras in every room of this house. I just checked them after I heard Catherine going through the hallway; she's never up this early."

"Dammit," Chris said. His cover was blown, and a wave of fear went into him. His employment was on the line; if Lily were to complain, he could face untold consequences. "How much did you see?"

"All of it." She paused. "But, I can't really blame you. My roommates have a habit of seducing pretty much every man, woman, or vaguely humanoid creature of legal age that walks into this tree."

"Oh. I, uh, thought you'd be a lot angrier than this."

"Not at all. I try to stay out of my roommates' business; the Halloween incident was too much for me to handle. After you've walked in on them doing weird stuff like this a dozen times, you just sort of get used to it. So, I don't mind. Hell, you can even come on back, at least you'll make them happy. But, thanks for cleaning up after yourself. I've deleted the camera footage just so you can sleep a little better at night."

"Ummm... thanks. That's a relief."

"No problem. By the way, we never had this conversation." With that, Lily walked back into the hallway and up the stairs. By the time her footsteps vanished, Chris was still standing there in simultaneous confusion and relief.

Nothing of particular note happened between then and ten-thirty, save for Rose coming downstairs and mentioning that she had a really good dream the night before. By just before eleven, Chris had packed up his belongings, and said his farewells. He made sure he had Rose and Catherine's phone numbers, just in case, and at the stroke of eleven, standing in the same spot he appeared at a few days before, he vanished in a flash of light.

When the temporary blindness faded away, he was back in his apartment, just the way he left it. He sat down on the couch for a moment before taking off his butler uniform and placing it in the laundry bin; now that he was in his own home, he didn't have to do chores right away.

About an hour later, a flash of light came from the kitchen. Chris went in and saw a thick wad of green dollar bills and a handwritten note on the kitchen countertop.

Hey, this is a congratulatory note on completing your first assignment, alongside your first paycheck. I surveyed your clients after you left, and they all reported that you did spectacularly. The blonde and red-haired elves in particular had some nice things to say about you. Your ratings were significantly above average, so in the future, we request that you keep doing whatever it was you did this time. Sincerely, Victoria.

Chris ignored the last line of the note, deciding that it was unsustainable to bang everyone he was sent to work for. Over the coming months, this promise he made to himself would be repeatedly broken, and in increasingly spectacular ways.

~~~~ ~~~~

Hey there! Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote: your vote matters!

This story came a week later than it should have due to a handful of assorted issues: sorry about the wait. I hope you enjoyed the series!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds