A Cabin in the Woods Ch. 1

For the next hour, I listened to some music and looked at a magazine, until I heard Pammy come out of the bathroom and close her bedroom door. I figured I get things ready out here, so I got up to put one of the movies into the VCR. I grabbed the movie on top and had almost had it in the machine when I realized it was the porn tape. I briefly wondered how it got on top of the stack. I thought it was on the bottom so Pammy wouldn’t notice it. Oh well, guess I set them down that way by accident. So I put it back in it’s case and put in the comedy.

About ten minutes later, Pammy came out to the living room and my cock twitched. She was wearing and very short, sheer, white nightie with a barely-there g-string. Her magnificent breasts were clearly visible. I blushed, but Pammy just smiled and sat down next to me on the couch. We had our drinks, a couple of rolled joints, and bowl of potato chips on the coffee table in front of us. I picked up the remote and started the movie while Pammy got comfortable beside me. The movie was funny as hell, and Pammy and I laughed a lot. We smoked one of the joints, which made us laugh even more. When the movie was finished, we sat there and laughed as we relived moments from the movie. When the tape had rewound, I got up and put in the thriller. I told Pammy this was suppose to be a really scary movie, and she suggested dimming the lights for added effect. So I dimmed the lights in the room and sat back down on the couch. As the movie played and the suspense began to build, I noticed Pammy inch closer to me on the couch while she appeared to be intently watching the screen. Before the movie was halfway over, Pammy was sitting right beside me. I had my arm draped over the back of the couch, and as the scene in the movie intensified, I suddenly became aware of a pressure to my side. I looked down and saw that Pammy was now leaning against my chest. Still, the movie scene was building in intensity. After just a moment of having Pammy pressed up against me, I felt her hand resting gently on my thigh. Again, my cock twitched. At the moment in the movie when the psycho jumped out and grabbed the teenage girl, Pammy jumped and gave a little frightened shriek as her grip on my thigh tightened. After a second, we both laughed hysterically. After we calmed down and got back to the movie, I noticed that Pammy’s hand was still on my thigh. During another intense scene, I could feel her breasts against my side and chest as her breathing quickened. She again squeezed my thigh, gently this time though, moving and pressing closer to me. By the time the movie ended, Pammy was practically sitting in my lap.

“You were right,” Pammy said as I began to rewind the tape. “That movie scared the shit out of me.”

“It was a pretty good one,” I agreed.

“So, what’s the last one?” she asked.

“The last one what?” I asked back, pretending not to know what she was talking about.

“The last movie, silly,” she said. “You rented three movies. What’s the last one?”

“Oh. Well, you probably wouldn’t be interested,” I said.

“What is it?” Pammy asked rather insistently.

“It’s a….. You know….. Okay, it’s an adult movie. A porno,” I finally told her.

Pammy giggled. “Why, dear brother, are you afraid to watch that movie with me in the room?” She said it as a challenge. All through our lives, neither one of us could refuse the other one’s challenges.

“No, I’m not afraid,” I told her.

“Then go ahead and put it in,” she said. I stared at her for a few seconds, trying to gauge whether or not she was being serious. I guess the pot had made me too stoned to care right then, so I helped Pammy sit up straight, then I got up and put the porno in the tape machine. As I walked back to the couch, I could see in the dim light that Pammy’s little nightie was now completely above her hips as she sat with her long legs curled up on the couch. I sat back down and hit the button on the remote.

It wasn’t long before there was a couple going at it. It started out with the girl sucking the guy’s cock, the guy ate the girl’s pussy, followed by some good banging in various positions. The scene ended with the guy shooting his load all over the girl’s tits. As the next scene began, I suggested to Pammy that she fire up the remaining joint. We passed it back and forth a couple times while we watched a young blond giving head to a guy with a long cock. I went to hand the joint to Pammy, but she stopped me.

“Blow me a shotgun,” she said. I agreed, and tapped off the ashes of the joint. We sat up and I inserted the joint, burning tip first, between my lips. We both leaned in and Pammy’s lips were now just inches from mine. She parted them slightly, and I began to blow smoke into them. Pammy inhaled deeply, held it for almost half a minute and exhaled deeply. “Thanks, that was great,” she said. “Want me to do you?”

“Sure,” I said. Were we talking about the same thing? Pammy held the joint, backwards, between her lips as I had done. We leaned in, again our lips only inches apart, and Pammy blew smoke to me.

After we finished the joint, I repositioned myself to get more comfortable. I slid down on the couch so I was almost lying flat. I was at an angle, with my feet stretched out on the coffee table. Pammy slid down too, which caused her nightie to ride up even more. After I got situated, Pammy just nonchalantly leaned over and rested her head on my lower chest. During the next hot sex scene, I felt Pammy’s fingertips brush lightly over my thigh. My cock was already half hard, and I knew it was noticeable to my sister. Yet, for some reason, I just didn’t care if my sister knew I was getting a hard-on. The scene was especially hot. It was two guys and one girl. At first, she sucked them both, then one guy fucked her while she sucked the other one. The scene ended with a guy standing on each side of the kneeling girl, stroking their cocks until each one shot his huge load of thick, white, semen on the girl’s smiling face. My cock was rapidly growing, and I felt the head poke out the leg hole of my gym shorts. With Pammy’s head lying on my chest, knowing she had a clear view of what was happening to me, made my cock’s ascension even more rapid. There wasn’t anything I could do, as my dick continued to grow.

All at once, I feel Pammy. She’s, ever so gently, licking and nibbling at my nipple. I stiffen in shock, but my cock is now fully hard. Then she moved up so that her lips were just inches from my ear, and she whispered to me.

“My pussy is so wet.”

She backed away from me a bit and we both just sat there, looking into the other’s eyes. Then Pammy began to lean in, until our lips gently touched. We pecked each other’s lips a few times, then Pammy pressed her lips firmly to mine and snaked her tongue into my mouth. As our tongues wrestled, I felt a hand slid down over my belly and into the front of my gym shorts. I instinctively raised my hips off the couch so they could be lowered past my ass, then I felt Pammy wrap her hand around my throbbing cock. She stroked it up and down while we kissed deeply. Then Pammy broke the kiss suddenly. She looked me in the eyes, as if to acknowledge we were about to go past the point of no return, then she was on her knees beside the couch. She pushed the coffee table out of the way, pulled my gym shorts off me, and kneeled between my wide-open legs. She took my cock in her hand and began to gently kiss up and down it’s length. The kisses soon turned into licks, and then she was at the tip of my cock. Pammy opened her mouth wide and slowly began to engulf my eight-inch dick. The feeling was incredible. Pammy was an excellent cocksucker. Her technique was perfect, combining sucking and hand movement, and she knew just how much pressure to use. She was able to almost deep-throat my entire cock, and when she would come back up, she would leave my cock with a heavy, fresh coat of saliva. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to take much of this, and I began to feel my balls tighten.

“Pammy, you’re gonna make me cum,” I moaned.

“Cum in my mouth, like those two guys did in the movie,” she panted.

I couldn’t believe my ears. I jumped up and Pammy held my cock straight out and began stroking it quickly, her mouth wide-open and just inches from the tip. I let out a moan and began shooting my load. The first two jets went right in Pammy’s mouth, but as she jerked my cock my thick cum was landing all over her face. She just kept on jerking me. Now, my hips were thrusting forward and cum was flying everywhere. I came more than I ever have. When I was done, my beautiful sister had my thick cum all over her face, in her hair and running down her neck and tits. She just stuffed my cock back in her mouth and sucked hard. I almost passed out from the incredible feeling. Pammy cleaned my cock off, then looked up at me with a sexy smile. She used her fingers to scoop my cum off her cheeks, then brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them off.

When I regained my senses somewhat, I reached my hand down to Pammy. She took it and I helped her up from the floor. She led me by the hand to her bedroom. Once there, I pushed her down with her ass on the edge of the bed. I knelt between her long legs and practically tore off her little g-string. Now I was eye to eye with my sister’s wet, hairless, pussy. She was right, her pussy was already soaked. I wanted to tease her and go slow, but once I breathed in her sweet aroma I couldn’t contain myself. I dove right in, licking and sucking Pammy’s delicious pussy. She came almost immediately, drenching my face in her juices. I lapped up all I could like a man who had been dying of thirst. Then I took her clit between my lips and furiously began flicking my tongue over it. Pammy came again with a long moan, and her juices literally squirted out of her pussy. I continued flicking Pammy’s clit, now burying two fingers inside her tight pussy. I pumped my fingers in and out of her, and soon her hips were bucking off the bed and the juice was running down my arm.

“Enough!” Pammy moaned loudly. “Get up here and fuck me!”

My dick was way past hard again by now, so I stood up then leaned over her on my hands. Pammy reached down and guided my prick to her opening. I was about to fuck my own sister, and I couldn’t wait. I slowly pushed my cock inside her. Pammy moaned, as inch after inch of my cock slid inside her tight pussy. I didn’t stop until my balls were pressed against her asshole. I waited a moment, then began to slowly pull my cock out of her. I left in just the head, then began to enter her again.

“Oh, yeah,” Pammy moaned. “Fuck me with that big cock! C’mon, my brother. Fuck me hard with you big cock!”

I began moving faster, until I was pounding my sister’s pussy for all I was worth. My nuts bounced off her ass with every down-stroke, and her pussy squeezed me tight with each up-stroke. Pammy was pinching her hard nipples, while gasping an “Oh” every time I slammed my cock into her. I leaned down and our lips met. Our tongues wrestled again while I fucked Pammy hard. Her pussy was so tight and wet, that before I knew it, I could feel my cum rising from my balls. I let out a moan.

“Oh, yes! Yes! Cum in my pussy. I want to feel your cum inside me. Fill my pussy up with your hot cum. Make that big cock cum in your sister’s little pussy!” Pammy was yelling.

I began to short-jab her with my cock, until with one last poke, it erupted deep inside her. I shot jets of cum deep inside my sister. Then, it felt like the dam burst. Pammy started bucking up and down beneath me, grinding her hips against mine. Then I felt a flood of warm liquid hit my balls and splash on my thighs, as Pammy was on the verge of howling. Her moans filled the air, as did the scent of her pussy, as she came hard and long. I kept thrusting in and out of her until her orgasm finally drifted away.

“Oh god, Jesse,” Pammy gasped. “I can feel your cum inside me.”

“Christ, Pammy! That was the best fuck in my life!” I said, pulling out of her. We helped each other up where we were lying side by side on the bed.

“Me too,” she agreed. “Your cock is so big and hard. I just love having it inside me. And when you cum, it’s so powerful, and there’s so much delicious cum.”

“Pammy? You know what we just did,” I said.

“Shhh,” was her response. “We’ll talk about it tomorrow. Tonight, I just want you to fuck my brains out.”

We rested for about a half an hour before we were at it again. I fucked my sister one more time that night, in a variety of positions. Pammy especially got off big-time riding my cock like a bronco. She arched her back deeply before I felt her warm juices coat my balls and run down the crack of my ass. We ended up with Pammy jumping off my cock to once again catch cum in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the head and pumped my shaft with her hand until I emptied my balls down her throat. I soon would find out just how much Pammy loves my cum.

We finally collapsed on Pammy’s wet bed, our limbs entangled with each others, and fell asleep.

(To be continued)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds