• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Camping Trip to Remember

A Camping Trip to Remember

July 4th, it was the hottest day they had all summer. Aspen and Alex decided that they would go on a camping trip for the weekend. They drove for a few hours and when they reached their destination they grabbed their things and hiked to the spot they had planned to pitch their tent.

When they finally reached it, they put up their four man tent, put their things inside and got comfy. By that time Alex was starving. Aspen put some food on a plate and opened an ice cold beer for him.

He happily took it from her, "I don't have a table to put it on" he said.

"Well we didn't bring on" Aspen said with a giggle.

Alex put his stuff down, looked at her and said, "Get naked!"

"What!? No!" she replied.

"Either you get naked or I rip your clothes off of you."

"What ever." she replied and walked away.

He grabbed her ponytail and dragged her back, pushed her to the floor and ripped her button up shirt off of her.

"What the hell are you doing?" she screamed.

"What does it look like; I am taking what I want."

He then pulled her skirt and panties off and threw them in the corner. She squirmed trying to get away from him.

"Don't make me tie you up." He said in a stern voice.

He took a bottle of lube and a gag from his backpack; she didn't even know that he packed any sexual things. He rubbed the lube all over her ass and pussy and put the gag in her mouth.

"Get on all fours." He ordered. "Make sure your back is nice and flat."

She did as she was told. He sat down and placed his cold beer and plate on her back and began to eat, "now this is much better." He said with a smile.

Aspen was so shocked she didn't know what to do, so she just did as she was told.

After he finished his beer he spread her ass cheeks and jammed the bottle in her asshole. She pulled away and his empty plate fell on the floor.

Alex, smacked her ass and said, "you are going to be punished for that."

He opened the cooler next to him and took out a bag of ice.

"Get on your elbows", Aspen started to whimper.

"on your elbows I said", she did as she was told and leaned on her elbows so that her ass what sticking up in the air.

He spread open her pussy lips, inserted 2 fingers and said.

"You know I would never hurt you, but you must be punished for what you did."

He opened the bag of ice took out a piece and inserted it into her pussy, "do not pull away, if you do they will go into your asshole too." He continued until there were 6 ice cubes inside of her.

She was screaming and squirming. He grabbed the bottom of the beer bottle sticking out of her ass and started fucking her ass with it. He then slid his fingers inside of her pussy and began moving the ice cubes around inside of her.

She tried to tell him no as best as she could, "do not say no to me I will do what I want."

He pulled the bottle out of her ass. "Turn over!"

She slowly turned around. He took out a rope and tied her wrists together, and dragged her outside. He then threw the rope over a large branch and pulled her up sp that her feet were off the ground. She was screaming and trying to free herself. Alex took some clothes pins and put them on her nipples, and one on her clit.

"I have to hang you out to dry you are dripping wet." He laughed.

He took the gag out of her mouth, "are you thirsty?"

"Yes my mouth is so dry" she replied.

He grabbed a glass and knelt down in front of her. He opened her pussy lips and caught some of the melting ice in the glass.

"You are joking right?"

"No, you are thirsty, waste not want not." He replied.

He put the glass to her lips, "now drink" she took a sip, "you are tasty aren't you?"

"why are you doing this?"

"Cause you are my sex slave, and you love it your pussy is soaking wet."

"Let me down now." Aspen ordered.

"You are in no position to tell me what to do." He laughed

He went to the tent and got himself a beer, he sat down on the picnic table in front of her and just stared.

"Are you just going to sit there?" Aspen asked.

Alex nodded as he drank his beer. After finishing his beer he walked over to her put a blindfold over her eyes. He took out his fully erect cock, told her to put her legs around him. He positioned his cock and united her from the tree and when she dropped he slid deep inside of her. She let out a loud moan. She was still cold inside, but it felt so good.

"Hold your legs around me."

He pulled on the rope, and let it go and pulled and let it go so that he was sliding in and out of her.

Her firm tits were bouncing with every thrust, making her moan louder and louder. He began kissing down her neck, and biting her leaving marks on her. He continued this until he filled her with cum, and they both collapsed on the ground unable to move. He slowly moved over next to her removed the pin from her clit and began to lick it. She moaned he then inserted two fingers inside of her and began to finger fuck her pussy. She began to rock her hips into his face, saying "yes! Fuck my pussy! Harder harder!" she let out a moan and all of the muscles in her body twitched as she had an amazing orgasm.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Camping Trip to Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds