A Canadian Cum Loving Encounter Ch. 02

About the third time I took my turn blowing the buddy, I pointed to my rear indicating that I was giving permission to the hunky guy to fuck me doggie. He wasted no time getting on his knees and positioning himself behind me. He lifted my skirt, and pulled my thong to the side but fumbled around trying to fit himself in me before I reached between my legs and put him in. For the second time in the day, I was being rotisseried, only this time by two dicks. Knowing I was being watched by many people just made it that much more exciting. The guy behind me was pumping with a steady rhythm while I gained my own tempo with the other cock in my mouth.

Before long, even with a cock down my throat, I grunted out an orgasm. It felt so good, I had to be careful not to bite it. This went on for five more minutes before the cock I was sucking, started blasting off in my mouth. Careful, not to let it run out, I swallowed the warm yogurt. Seeing his buddy shoot in my mouth, the hot guy also growled while shooting his cum deep against my inner walls.

He dismounted me and quickly was replaced by another guy who looked about 20. I knew the rules and gave him the go ahead as he immediately began to fuck my cum filled pussy. The guy who I just blew, sat still, allowing me to suck his softening cock while I was being banged by guy number two. Just as I was about to cum again, guy number two seized up behind me, adding his sperm to my already slimy hole. He spurted and spurted before pulling out. Not only did the mess of cum ooze down my inner thigh, a large glob plopped on my black stocking.

I stood up, adjusted my panties and skirt before reapplying my lip gloss. I needed to find Patrick. I went back down stairs and when I spotted Patrick, I bounced across the dance floor with a huge smile on my face. I went right up to him, then forcefully, pulled him down to me for a French kiss.

As our tongues were wrestling with each other, I was hoping he could taste cum in my mouth and right on cue, he pulled back and asked, "Now what has my little slut been up to because I taste cum?"

I just giggled while taking his hand, sliding it up under my skirt so he could feel my wet, slick panties. Patrick slipped his fingers under them to feel my wet sloppy pussy, obviously full of the strangers' spunk.

I smiled at Pat and said, "I've been a dirty slut. I was on my way to the bathroom when this gorgeous guy asked me if I'd like to go upstairs and play. I couldn't believe how forthright he was, but I just decided to go with it. Sooo, I said yes! He grabbed me by my hand and took me upstairs. As we were walking upstairs, he saw a friend and he asked me if his friend could join us. I was up for it so I said sure."

While I was telling him this, he was fingering my cum filled pussy in the middle of the dance floor. I was jerking and twitching as he plunged his fingers in and out of my sloppy slit. I continued to tell Patrick the rest of my upstairs adventure. He smiled as he continued to finger bang me before leaning down for another kiss. He pulled his dripping fingers out of my pussy and put them between our mouths so we could share the taste of my well fucked vagina.

As I took him by the hand and led him up to the balcony, Patrick proudly told me, "You are such a good little cum slut."

I was taking him upstairs to feast on the loads that had been deposited in me. It was oozing and making a mess. I was hoping Patrick could clean me up before we continued our evening plus I was very horny and needed to feel that magical tongue once again. While I sat on a stool overlooking the dance floor where everyone could see, he dropped to his knees, pulled my now soaked thong aside and plunged his tongue into me. He wanted to taste these strange men, especially in front of onlookers, which made me cum almost immediately. Not slowing down, Patrick slurped out the seed and when he latched onto my clit, I gushed into his mouth. It was running down his chin.

The scent of cum and sex was overbearing. It turned both of us on. Patrick was a fantastic little vacuum, sucking out every last ounce of sperm he could. He stood up and he kissed me, swapping the cum mixed with my juices back and forth. We both reveled in our snowball kiss before swallowing the liquid. He then took me back down and we rejoined the party.

In no time, we were back out dancing. It was so fun and like a blur. I was inebriated. Everyone is mingling, flirting and getting overly friendly which was my kind of crowd. This beautiful tall brunette with long hair and even longer legs started dancing with me. While wearing her heels, she was about 6'1 with gorgeous green eyes. We were getting closer and closer until we were finally bumping and grinding up against each other. Our boobs were rubbing together when we began to make out. It was hot and got even hotter when her boyfriend pressed up against my back to form a Brittni sandwich.

He whispered, "You two are the sexiest girls here. How about the three of us go upstairs for some fun."

Needing a few more orgasms to satisfy my craving, I agreed. I looked over at Patrick and signaled I was heading upstairs again. He blew me a kiss as if to say good luck. The tall brunette and I stripped down to where she was only wearing her necklace and I kept on my stockings and heels. With me on my back, the guy sucked on one of my breasts as she engulfed the other. My nipples were so hard as they also simultaneously fingered me while they sucked. I couldn't tell how many digits were in me, all I knew is that it felt wonderful.

The tall lady straddled my face and lowered her pussy right on my mouth. It smelled very sweaty but pleasant as I grabbed the top of her thighs and began to lick it. As my bliss continued, I felt the gentleman lift my legs up over his shoulders and while on his knees, slide his dick inside me. This guy was fucking me so hard, his nuts were slapping my butt while his girlfriend was now moving and grinding on my face. My orgasm was getting close! Just as I tightened up in spasm, I clamped down on the girl's clit causing her to squirt all over my face and hair. I opened my mouth to catch as much as I could. Her boyfriend started howling while blowing his cum deep inside me. It was like a perfect porn movie with all of us cumming together in front of several masturbating people.

When the beautiful leggy brunette, climbed off my face, she kissed me. I wiped her ejaculate from my eyes and the first thing I saw was Patrick with a huge grin. The lady's boyfriend was still on top of me with my hose and high heel covered feet dangling over his shoulders. The out of breath man had sweat on his forehead. He finally had built up enough rest to pull out and start looking for his clothes. Once again, my traumatized, swollen pussy was full of a stranger's semen.

I motioned Patrick over to me with my finger and cooed, "Pat, look at me. I'm a mess! Can you pretty please clean me up like you do?"

He chuckled and replied, "Of course my little Princess. Then I have a surprise for you."

Patrick eagerly dove into my sloppy sex and sucked the freshly deposited spunk, including the slime that had run down my ass crack and pooled in my anus. His slurping sounds were loud and he quickly had me clean while the couple watched.

Just as Patrick was going to give me his usual kiss with a mouth full of cum, the tall lady stopped him and ordered, "I want it!"

Her boyfriend was so excited, he began to get hard again. Patrick and the lady kissed as he spit the scum that had just been deposited inside of me, in her mouth. She pulled away, not swallowing, motioned me over and we kissed while passing the slimy mix between us girls. By then, it had thinned out but tasted warm and salty. We both swallowed our share.

Patrick grabbed me by the hand and took me to the next booth where his group was already naked. Karla was on her back getting ate out by one of the girls and everyone else was sucking and licking something. Patrick introduced me to Rich and Jack while telling me they had a surprise for me. Staring at both their huge cocks dangling from between their legs, I had a pretty good idea what that surprise might be.

I couldn't help myself and knelt down to stroke those dicks to life. As they hardened, I took turns sucking each one. Jack's cock was about 9 inches long and had a nice curve. Rick's massive circumcised dong was the same length, very smooth and thicker with a tapered, well defined head. Once Rick was completely erect, I had trouble fitting it into my mouth. I was in heaven knowing these two hung men were all for me.

I didn't just want that huge cock in me, I needed it. I had Rick lay on his back so I could ride that magnificent piece of meat. I took off my heels so that I was now only wearing my thigh high stockings. When I squatted down, I had to slowly work it in my pussy even though it was already lubed with cum residue. I was breathing rapidly like a woman in labor as it finally stretched my labia and popped in. It hurt so good as I began to lower my weight, allowing every inch of the hog to penetrate me until I was completely impaled. With it buried, it looked like I was sitting on his lap. I began gyrating and groaning trying to acclimate to its size. I was stretched like I had never been stretched before.

By the time I started riding Rick's monster tool, I noticed Patrick was taking turns burying his face into the pussies of Rick and Jack's wives. He had told me via email how much he loved their large, amazing cunts. I'm riding hard with my tits bouncing up and down while being touched deeper in my vagina than anybody else had ever done. While Patrick was licking these women's' clits, he would plunge his fist into their hole. From the size of their husband's dicks constantly stretching them out, no wonder they could take a fist. I was experiencing that myself with Rick.

Both ladies were huge squirters, so they kept screaming and soaking Patrick's face. He was loving every second. As soon as they would gush, he would pull his fist out and replace it with his mouth. He was trying to catch all the liquid in his mouth but there was so much, it was going everywhere.

Watching all this unfold was more than I could take and it caused me to scream, "Oh my god! I'm cuuumming! Oh! Ohhhh!"

While I was shaking due to my climax, I mashed myself on Rick's huge dick trying to feel every last inch. I even lifted my legs and placed my black nylon covered feet on his thighs to guarantee that all my weight was bearing down on his large pole. Oh, it felt wonderful being stuffed so full. Meanwhile, poor Patrick was a mess. His hair was soaking wet and his face was dripping like he had been a victim of a water fountain gone wrong.

At that moment, my lust had exploded. I was out of my mind and would have been up for anything. I needed that one last powerful orgasm to put me over the edge and satisfy my craving. I wanted both big dicks at the same time. I motioned for Jack to get behind me and put his tool in my ass while I kept Rick inside my pussy. I had never had a double penetration with such big dicks but like I said, I was up for anything. There just wasn't any room but I had to have both of them in me.

I stopped bouncing on Rick's monster dick long enough to lean forward and give Jack access to my booty entrance. He was on his knees between Rick's legs and behind me. Jack smeared my juices that had coagulated on Rick's balls, combined with his spit for lubrication, all around his hard-on. Pushing slowly, I felt the pain increase and when the head penetrated my sphincter, it skyrocketed. After ordering him to stop for a second while I got adjusted, the pain quickly subsided. He began to push again until every inch was shoved up my ass. Now I was in bliss and completely stuffed full of cock.

While rocking on Rick's dong, Jack thrusted in and out of my ass with a nice tempo. I was so stretched; I could feel both cocks rubbing against each other, deep inside me. The more it went on, the hotter I got. I was out of my mind with desire. I was building up to an amazing orgasm. I wanted it! I needed it! I craved it! Eighteen total inches of dick crammed in me all at once and I just started spouting off while in the throes of pleasure!

I was getting louder and more vocal when I started a mind shattering continuous orgasm, "Oh my God! Fuck me harder! Oh! I'm cuuumming... Fuck me like the dirty, filthy slut that I am! Stretch my pussy out! Touch me deep! Oh, God yes, just like that! Oh! Aughhh, yes!"

I was oblivious to everything else. Many people began to come take a look and soon a crowd had formed. I didn't care, I just needed these 2 dicks that were tearing my ass and pussy apart, to shoot their jizz inside me. Jack was first to cum in my ass while Rick was only a few seconds behind him. Just to feel these two dicks twitch inside my vaginal walls and feel the warm spurts as they shot out, was more than I could handle. There was so much cum, it was running out over their shafts. I let loose an orgasm that almost threw me into a seizure. I trembled and quivered, trying to catch my breath and remain conscious. I squirted all over Rick's cock and abdomen until it pooled in his belly button. The sensations throughout my entire body, were firing as I collapsed on top of Rick in a satisfied exhaustion.

Jack pulled his big cock out of my butt exposing my gapping asshole and allowing the dripping cum to land on Rick's balls. The crowd was applauding what they had just witnessed and that brought me back to reality. I felt like I was molded to Rick's massive dick but eventually able to pull myself off and collapse on the bed. My pussy was so swollen and stretched. I could feel the slime running out of each hole.

As I lay there recovering, Patrick came over and praised me, "You were magnificent!"

I was so sore but satisfied when I replied, "I think I'm done. Can we go home now?"

Patrick smiled warmly and assured me, "Of course we can Princess."

He was so sweet as he helped me find my panties and put them on. With the swelling and dripping, the wet material showed off the world's largest camel toe. I was wobbling and not able to walk very well as strangers handed me the rest of my clothes. Karla was also kind and carried my high heels for me. We kissed everyone goodbye and thanked them for an amazing night. When we entered the car, I got in the back and laid back against the seat.

As Patrick turned to look, I was rubbing my abused pussy through my cum soaked panties and gasped, "Thanks guys. That was the most erotic night of my life."

They both smiled and replied, "You're welcome. It was our pleasure."

I was groggy but heard Patrick tell Karla, "I think our little Princess is worn out."

I quickly fell asleep and the next thing I remember was Patrick helping Karla and I into the house. She had obviously fell asleep as well. Karla gave me a goodnight kiss and headed off to bed. Patrick took me to the spare room and helped me get set up. I had gotten my second wind. As I flirtatiously stripped off my clothes in front of Patrick, he just stared and smiled. My gaped orifices were leaking cum down my legs. My pussy was red and swollen from all the trauma.

While still naked, I pushed Patrick back on the bed and whispered in his ear, "You know, tonight was amazing but there is still one cock I haven't had.

I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off. I started sucking his dick until he was rock hard before climbing on top of him. I lowered myself until it easily sank into my well used pussy. It was so slimy and full of sperm which made it that much hotter and wetter inside. I laid down and worked my hips slowly up and down as we kissed. It was a tender and wonderful way to end the evening the same way we started the morning.

It was Patrick's turn to whisper, "I had been saving my cum for you all night."

I was worried that with my inner walls now very loose, it would be hard for him to cum. Within minutes of my soft grinding and tightening my pussy around his shaft, he tensed up and added his load to the many deposits that had been made in my pussy that day. Patrick's eyes rolled back in his head while his jaws clenched during his orgasm and I made sure to lightly kiss his neck until he was finished. I jerked my hips forward to coincide with every spurt. He moaned deeply while my vagina milked every drop from his balls. I guess I was wrong. The room smelled of cum and used pussy.

I rolled off Patrick, spread my legs wide and offered, "Come clean me one last time today, you dirty man, you. I know you want your midnight snack, don't you?"

In no time, he was between my legs just admiring the sight of my gaping worn out cunt before I cooed, "Do you like seeing my slutty hole used and filled with cum baby?"

Patrick non-verbally answered by dropping his face into my pussy and licking from my stretched-out anus, all the way to my puffed-up clit. All my nerves in that area were so tingly that with every swipe of his tongue made me groan and twitch. It was like I was having mini orgasms with every lick. He slurped up the mess like a good little cum lover. I stood up and had him lay down on his back. I wasn't quite finished with him yet.

I pressed my dripping, gaping pussy down to his mouth. Patrick grabbed me by the hips and pulled the leftover mess directly onto his face. He began probing deep to clean every drop out of my womb. When I heard the stifled slurping sounds from inside my vagina, I knew Patrick was giving me a complete clean up. His enthusiasm and tongue felt incredible. I was moaning and approaching orgasm again. When he clamped onto my hanging labia lip, I let out a squeal and gushed my ejaculate all over his poor face. My legs were weak and quivering and I had to dismount. I had thought I had no juices left in my body but that was proven wrong.

I leaned in for a thank you kiss and to no surprise, he spits my own slimy mixture into my mouth. This time, I thought he had swallowed it but obviously, he hadn't as we swapped the salty liquid back and forth. I think I ended up swallowing most of it during our erotic kiss. Not only did he completely clean me up, his tongue was quite soothing on my red, swollen lips.

I smiled and thanked Patrick. He gave me a quick peck as he pulled the duvet up to my neck and tucked me in. I fell asleep thinking this could very well been the greatest weekend ever.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds