• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Capital in Eastern Europe 1

A Capital in Eastern Europe 1

1234

Part 1

-What, then, exactly, would you say is your favorite combination, Mademoiselle? The embassy second secretary asked the woman on his right, a dancer visiting on tour and with whom he had been having a sexually elliptical conversation that she had begun by talking about dance positions with not-so-subtle allusion. She smiled conspiratorially at him, almost batting her eyes.

-At the moment, I find it a bit hard to say. I have always seemed to prefer to perform with another woman and a man, but I've found it's hard to get the just right... combination with three people. One-on-one seems to remain the classic combination, don't you think?

-Surely with experience in your profession there must be a man and a woman who can work with you in the manner in which you are most interested.

-I would think so as well, but unfortunately I haven't found it to be so. Perhaps you have suggestions?

-Well, for instance, my wife and I would be glad to try to...

-Which is she? The dancer asked.

-Slightly reddish bobbed hair, there next to the gent in the uniform.

-Oh, she's very lovely indeed. Lovely fair skin. And freckles. I adore freckles.

-Yes, and quite accomplished, I believe, although she has never performed in public -- or with two at once -- much less anywhere but at home.

-Perhaps it would be worth a try. Although I am prepared for disappointment... would the two of you by any chance be free after this lovely dinner?

-I'm quite sure we could be. Perhaps I'd better ask to be certain. I'll tell you during coffee. Would that be all right?

-Certainly. I'm here for two or three days at least, and I have the day free tomorrow.

-Fine. I believe we, too, have the day off. It might be enjoyable.

After the group stood, he spoke briefly to his wife.

-I had the most interesting conversation with the visiting dancer, he said.

-So I noticed, she said, smiling. She looked across the room at the slender, muscular dancer. More interesting than economics, was it?

-Quite. She is quite sexual, which I never expect in a dancer. He then told her of the proposition.

-Oh, my, Ned. You didn't... yet it might be amusing, do you think? she said. Do you think she quite understood the subtext?

-She started it, in fact. So it might be worth a try if you don't mind.

-I don't mind at all. Perhaps it's just the wine I've had tonight, but, in fact, it might even be a... break in our routine. Do we have enough wine at home?

-Yes, I just bought another case.

-Lovely, the wife said.

-I'll speak to her, then. Shall I say we'll drop her off?

-Certainly.

The second secretary crossed back to the dancer and conveyed the information.

-My wife is not opposed to the idea. In fact, I think she showed some real interest.

-Lovely. When do you propose to leave?

-I suppose in about an hour, after the old man has had his chance to show off.

The guests gathered casually around the famous ambassador in the drawing room for coffee. For the next hour minutes he held forth informally on a variety of topics affecting his current interests in that part of the world and encouraged those present to assist in his developmental aims. After an hour, it was time to leave.

Then the second secretary and his wife escorted the dancer to their car. The dancer sat in front, his wife in back. The second secretary's residence was a villa on a hill above the capital city, with a pool and large terrace. On the way there it became apparent to the couple that the famous dancer was interested in more than listening to music and having a late-night brandy. The man thought she was quite attractive in a slimmed-down, skittish way. His wife thought she was magical.

-This may sound silly, he said to his wife and the dancer as they came through th house and out onto the terrace, but what would you think of a swim?

-It's a lovely pool. Would that be all right? said the dancer.

-There are bathing suits in the changing room there to your left, he said. We'll be right back.

-Thank you.

In their bedroom, the husband spoke.

-Can you believe we're doing this?

-Oh, Ned, we're not that old, said his wife. It's a bit of a break, as some Englishman once said.

-Yes, he said. But you don't mind?

-Not only do I not mind, but also I feel a bit... excited myself, she said.

-Do you suppose we've been here too long?

-Perhaps. But she seems intelligent.

-Quite, he said.

-Then we can find out.

-What do you bet she doesn't put on a suit?

-I don't think I would bet on that, his wife said.

-Neither would I, but I think not. Nonetheless, we should put ours on.

-Of course, she said, stepping into a lithe one-piece black suit. He looked at her body, noticing especially the to-him attractive tan lines. He put on his suit, noticing that his penis was stirring.

They went out to the pool. There they saw the dancer already in the water, stroking smoothly from one end to the other, her hair streaming around her shoulders. It was apparent she had not put on a bathing suit. The couple looked at each other and smiled. Doffing their suits, they slipped into the water. When the dancer came near to the shallow end, they welcomed her and stood on either side. She came to her feet between the two of them. She noticed that they were naked as well.

-This is lovely, she said, moving closer to them and smiling.

-It's the best thing about this posting, in fact, said the wife, her breath coming a little short. The rest of it is pretty mundane.

The dancer moved still closer to them, her breasts now floating in the water.

-Would you say the three of us like this is mundane as well? she said, still looking at the wife.

-No, this is delightfully non-mundane, the wife said.

-Does the water affect this? the dancer then asked, touching the man's penis under water.

-I imagine it does, he said, smiling, and looking at his wife, who smiled at him. But that can be remedied.

-I should like very much to... touch you here in the pool. Would that be... satisfactory?

The man and his wife looked at each other.

-That... that would be very satisfactory, he said, but... it would only be fair to accommodate my wife as well.

-I have that already in mind, the dancer said. Come closer. I will show you.

The two came closer to her. Still holding the man's penis, she slipped her other hand onto the vagina of the wife, touching her knowingly and gently.

-Is this satisfactory? she said.

-Oh... my..., the wife said.

-Then I have an idea. You two must hold me up horizontally here in the water while I masturbate you both. As I do this, I would be happy if the gentleman would prefer to kiss me between the legs, and the lady on the mouth. I wish to kiss a woman now.

The man and woman spread and planted their legs firmly in response to these instructions and to facilitate the fact that they were being masturbated and gently raised the woman to the surface of the water. She had lemon-shaped breasts and a large amount of hair between her legs. She looked at them both and smiled.

-I am quite ready, she said.

The man bent over and began to lick her with his tongue, tasting both her taste and the chlorinated water in his mouth as he did so. The wife leaned over and stroked the dancer's head tentatively with her free hand and they began to kiss. The man, now fully engaged with his mouth and tongue in the dancer's inner area, used his free hand gently to spread her legs. As he did so, he lightly touched her anus, rubbing his finger up and down. He felt it contract and then begin to loosen. He inserted his finger slowly as far as it would go. She stiffened slightly in the water and then relaxed. Like her pussy, her inside was warm to the touch. He wiggled his finger slowly and could feel it pressing through her to where his tongue was inside her pussy.

They remained liked that, each moving slowly and quietly. After awhile, they were beginning to breathe harder. The dancer's hand was moving smoothly on his penis, occasionally tickling his testicles and his anus. He had not felt a hand like hers before and suddenly he felt he would ejaculate at any second. At the same time, the dancer's small hand slipped far up the wife's pussy, massaging her clitoris smoothly with the top knuckle of her thumb. The wife bowed her legs to make access easier. She and the dancer were exchanging their tongues deeply in each other's mouths; the wife was also massaging the dancer's breast with her hand. The man remained buried in the dancer's crotch.

-Mmmmmm, I'm... yes.... now, the man suddenly said, shooting gobs of himself into the water as the dancer's hand caught it and rubbed the warm stuff over his penis while she continued to masturbate him softly. He thought his legs would buckle but he was able to remain upright.

The wife raised her mouth from the dancer's.

-Oh, my, I am as well, she said. Oh my, oh dear.

Finally the dancer spoke.

-And now myself, said the ballerina through the wife's kisses as the man concentrated on her clitoris and on his finger massage.

After awhile the couple lowered the dancer, who put her arms around their shoulders and stood between them. She was slightly shorter and they felt almost parental in holding her. The dancer was slightly breathless.

-That was... marvelous, the dancer said softly. Absolutely marvelous. I enjoyed it very much. I think there is potential here. I have not had an orgasm like this from anyone other than myself in a long time.

-It was certainly interesting, the wife said. I love your mouth. It feels like silk.

-As does yours, madame, said the dancer. I believe you are very interested in women, yes?

-I believe I must be, said the wife. It is quite surprising to me.

-And you, m'sieu? said the dancer, turning to him and, leaning, biting him gently on his nipple.

-I am quite lost, he said. I have never experienced anything like it. It was very enjoyable. And I, too, had more spasms than I normally do. You have very capable hands.

-Thank you. I enjoyed touching you both very much. I believe I will be able to get my hand entirely into you, Madame.

-I believe you will, she said. I await it with interest.

-And you, m'sieu, I believe I will have to swallow whole in order to satisfy that part of my desire. Would you like that?

-Very much, I think.

-You will be able to, how do they say, fuck in my mouth.

-Yes.

-And Madame will have an opportunity to visit my other place with her luscious tongue. If it is as nice there as it was in my mouth, I will not last long!

-That will be my pleasure, said the wife.

-And your husband will then have to find a way to satisfy you, Madame.

-I believe he will be able to do that, Mademoiselle, the wife said. In my experience I have found him to be quite accomplished.

-He is indeed, the dancer whispered. I felt his finger against his tongue, right through me down there.

-Yes, the wife said. He is very good.

-May we go inside now? the dancer asked.

-Certainly, the wife said. Let's take a shower to clean ourselves from the chlorine.

-That would be pleasant, the dancer said.

Part 2

The three of them stood in the large shower, soaping and rubbing each other. After a few minutes the wife spoke.

-I feel so... excited suddenly, the wife said.

-You are sexy, said her husband.

-Most definitely, said the dancer. How can we please you?

-I don't know, the wife said. I just suddenly feel flush and warm.

The dancer moved to hold her, the shower spray coming over their shoulders.

-I think you want to be kissed again, the dancer said.

-Oh, yes, said the wife.

-It is my pleasure, madame. And she held the wife's head in her hands and began to kiss her with her lips and tongue.

-Ohhhh, the wife moaned. She began to feel weak in the knees.

Meanwhile the husband was holding them both, watching them kiss and was beginning to get erect again. From prior experience he knew he could enter his wife from behind, as their heights were such that he could do so without undue strain. He slowly moved around his wife and saw the dancer open her eyes and nod slightly at him. He smiled and began to feel softly his wife's anus and pussy. Then he imagined he would forego her pussy and enter her anus. To do so, he required a cream, which he found in a small rack in the shower. Suddenly shaking with excitement, he put it on the head of his penis and moved towards his wife's back. His wife and the dancer were locked in an embrace, the wife massaging the dancer's hips. The man made his intentions known with the tip of his erect penis and his wife spread her legs slightly. As he slowly entered her rear he could feel her loosen. He began to move inside her slowly, while reaching around and massaging the back of the dancer, holding them both as he kissed his wife's neck. The dancer once opened her eyes and looked at him as she continued to kiss his wife.

They continued in their embrace. His wife paused long enough to whisper in a guttural manner he had not heard in a long time, 'don't stop, don't stop,' and thus they continued, the water cascading over them.

-I am going to come, the husband finally said, I can't wait. And he spasmed inside his wife four, five, six times. She was tight and remarkably warm.

When he had withdrawn, the dancer opened her eyes and motioned him down. He understood and thankfully got down on his knees in the shower. The dancer moved back and he again buried his face in her. This time the water was not chlorinated. He again found her clitoris and massaged and nibbled it with his tongue and teeth. He could feel her hands behind his head massaging his wife.

Suddenly both women began to moan, and the man felt his head caught in the soft fleshy embrace of the two women. His wife was rubbing herself against the back of his head as the dancer pushed herself into his face.

When they had finished, the two women knelt down in the shower as well, kissing the man on the face and then in turn kissing his mouth. His wife knelt farther and washed his penis with her mouth full of water as he and the dancer kissed.

Finally they stood and he turned off the water. They exited the shower silently and found towels. The wife returned to the bedroom and lay on the bed in the half-light from the patio area outside. The dancer and the woman lay on either side of him, their arms entwined across his chest. They fell asleep in the warm night.

He awoke to the sensation of someone licking his penis. He looked down and saw the dancer kneeling over him on the bed, next to his sleeping wife, her head down. He could see her tongue. He watched fascinated as it grew. When it was erect, the dancer pulled back, looked up at him, smiled.

-Now I have you all to myself while your wife sleeps. I will suck you off but you must not move so as not to waken her. He nodded. Silently she bent down and suddenly his entire erect penis was down her throat. He had never seen anyone do it so smoothly. His wife, while an accomplished woman, had never been able to swallow him whole because it made her gag. The dancer was obviously as skilled at her sexual arts as she was at the dance. She had her eyes closed and moved her whole head up and down. He felt himself very close to coming after only a few movements of her head. Her throat felt like the tightest pussy he had ever been in. He closed his eyes and gave himself over to her ministrations. Finally, she knew he was about to come and she slowed her stroke slightly. When she felt his first spasm, she pushed her mouth flush with his skin at the base of his penis and he began to throb his come into her. He felt her swallowing as he spasmed. But he remained still. After he finished, she slowly disgorged him, swallowed once more, and looked up at him, a smile on her face.

-That was very nice, yes? she whispered.

He nodded, smiling.

- Wonderful, he said. Never like that.

-I am very accomplished, I think, she said.

-Yes. Thank you.

-It is my pleasure. Your penis is lovely. I believe I will have to be in love with you and especially with your wife. I like her very much.

-Have you been satisfied just now? he whispered.

-But of course! she smiled. I was pleasuring myself while I was sucking you.

-Oh.

-Not to worry, she said. I can come again right away. In fact, I could come just looking at your wife lying there, His wife was curled in a semi-fetal position, looking very becoming indeed.

-Yes, I think I understand.

-But now, I will rest. You can rest some more, yes? she said.

-I believe so, he said.

-Then when we awake I will show you what I am able to do to entertain your wife.

-Yes.

Part 3

They slept some more. Finally the man awoke, aware that there was activity on the bed, which he felt moving slightly under him. As he opened his eyes he beheld the dancer straddled in an inverted position above his wife. The dancer was in the process of licking his wife's pussy, bending low over her. His wife, in turn, was licking the dancer's thigh and fondling her pussy. The dancers breasts were swinging under her as she moved. The man felt his penis becoming erect.

His wife turned her head slightly towards him and opened her eyes. Then she winked at him and closed her eyes again. Rather than watch, the man closed his eyes and responded to the sleepiness that overcame him.

As he slept, the two women continued to caress each other their mouth-to-pussy stimulation. Before either had come to conclusion, the dancer withdrew and turned slowly around to lie on top of the wife, face-to-face. She looked at her.

-This is quite serious, I believe, said the dancer.

The wife nodded, a flushed, serious expression on her face.

-What shall we do? said the wife.

-We will have to make many arrangements, the dancer said. We must care for your husband first, because he is a fine man and is the person who introduced us, and because we must assure that he cannot have reason to become jealous.

-That should not be difficult, the wife said. I think he will be happy to share us. At least it seems so thus far.

-You are right, the dancer said. But I have in mind that you will occasionally be able to travel with me. Would you like to do that?

-Very much, said the wife.

-We may have to go further than the two of us to accomplish that.

-How do you mean?

-We may have to find a very special woman here to be with him while you are traveling with me.

The wife paused.

-I see what you mean, the wife said.

-Is there anyone who comes to mind in that regard?

-Actually, no, said the wife. I am quite sure he has been faithful to me.

-I have no doubt of that, the dancer said.

-So.

-Let us think about it, the dancer said. I believe there can be a creative answer.

-I hope so, said the wife. She paused. I think I love you, too.

-I know, said the dancer. It is very nice so.

-Yes.

-Yes. And the dancer again kissed the wife. They held each other without moving until finally the dancer slid her leg between the wife's legs. They met with their upper thighs and they began slowly to move. They were wet and slippery and soon the wife was approaching climax.

-I am going to come, whispered the wife.

-I know, said the dancer. I am as well. Let us try to reach the stars together.

-Yes, gasped the woman. Hurry, please.

-Yes, said the dancer. They gripped each other tighter. The wife finally began to moan and the dancer held her tighter, moving herself harder and harder on the wife's thigh.

-Yes, yes, said the dancer. Now we do it. We are fulfilled.

-Oh, yes, said the wife. Oh, my, yes, please.

Finally they were stilled each could feel the other's heart pounding. They were wet with perspiration even in the cool of the late, late night.

The husband still slept. The women continued their conversation, naked, lying in each other's arms.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Capital in Eastern Europe 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds