A Carol for Rev. Ebenezer Ch. 02

The naked older Ebenezer now turned to the ghost, eyes blazing in abject anger. "You have no right to show me this."

"It seems an awfully peculiar ritual for a Christian seminary."

"You know why we did this."

"I want to hear you tell me why."

"I don't have to."

"Do you want to return to the warmth and safety of your bed?"

"Alright!! It was the last winter solstice before we would graduate in the spring. We planned for the event in September because we decided it would be our last tribute to the life of temporal indulgence and corrupt pleasure before we all committed ourselves to the pursuits of sacred observance in the glow of Christ our Savior. Once our clothes were back on and we were back at the campus, we never spoke of it again.

"Are you satisfied now, spirit?"

"Your head may tell you that you cast aside such desires." It ogled his midsection. "Where your manhood is revealed to me, it shows that it still has powerful 'temporal' needs."

The older Ebenezer ignored his own raging erection, still furious with indignation. "Spirit, you're a freak. What kind of an occultist devil are you that you think you can toy with my feelings and mock me?"

The ghost's high pitched laugh turned to more of a cackle, as if it really was mocking him.

"You impudent entity. If I had the power, I would snuff you out. , . I would snuff you out, I tell you."

Not knowing how he returned, he found himself kneeling on the carpet of the floor of his bedroom at the rectory, wringing his hands. For a few seconds, he thought he could still hear the faint cackle of the spirit in the room with him. He was still naked, his penis still cock hard with even a glint of wetness about his piss slit. He still could not find his night shirt in the darkness, so he quickly climbed back into bed under the covers to fend off the chill of the room. "These dreams are so much humbug, Jacob Moorfield."

to be continued . . .

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds