A Carpenter's Carol

"Oh no, I can't allow that you'll come out to moms with me. They'll be surprised that's for sure." Jake said with a smile as realization was setting in as well as the thoughts of seeing his son. "Right now that would be excellent," he thought. He thought for a second about Victoria's words, then smiled.

"Well, get in, were burning daylight." Carol went around and opened the door to the small airplane and waited till Jake climbed in, then shut and locked the door.

The cesna taxied onto the paved runway, revved it's engine then took off rolling, gaining speed till it finally lifted into the air. Carol looked over and smiled at Jake. Jake soaked up the beauty of the sunrise of radiant colors that bounced off soft and friendly clouds. Then looked over at his pilot that was even more lovely.

"Hey, Mr. Jacob," she said loudly to be heard over the roar of the engine.

"Jake, everybody calls me Jake," he answered smiling.

"Okay Jake ... Merry Christmas!"

Jake smiled bigger than he had in years. "Merry Christmas Carol." He thought a moment then turned to her. "I got a story for your writers block ..."

The cesna flew into the clouds that Christmas Day. Like any other morning, into new beginnings.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds