A Case of Incest Ch. 05-07

"Jesus Roxanne do you really think I can handle that right now?" "They're comfortable, so shut up and deal with it." She replied and picked up her drink. When she had plopped down next to me, on the couch, her firm tits went on moving, much to her delight. She watched my eyes follow their movement before explaining her afternoon. "So, I got to thinking about what the news articles had said."

With a stupid grin on my face, I listened to Roxanne and admittedly, continued to watch her breasts rock and jiggle as she related her day. Hey, I'm honest and yes, they were distracting. Roxy was enjoying my ogling. In fact, she used her arms to place emphasis on her words at every opportunity, making the show even more enjoyable.

Roxanne apparently had some very good contacts, unbeknown to me. Daddy's money and influence had bought quite a lot, a year before the "suicide". It seems junior, Tony, was sent off on a European hiatus and Amanda (Cybil's real name) was sent off to a reclusive spa where she was transformed, as Roxanne put it. It seems that Amanda, a.k.a., Cybil, was once a very ordinary looking girl.

A year later, minus one wife, daddy's little girl returned as Cybil. It's amazing what plastic surgery could accomplish any more but, it was the eyes -- the window to the soul, in the news article, that had caused me to wonder. Amanda returns, sculpted into the raging beauty that entered our office, calling her self, Cybil, wife of John Hawthorn.

"Jesus H Christ on a..." I mumbled.

"Exactly! Cybil re-enters the picture and marries her father! I think certifiable is being too kind Frankie." Roxanne finished up, beaming a large grin my way.

"So where does Tony fit into this mess?" I asked a loud, absently sipping the last of my drink.

"Tony? Who's Tony?" Roxy queried, as she raised both arms to stretch, exposing the lower half of her breasts. She ignored my coughing and the fact I nearly spit out the sip I'd taken.

"Never mind."

Apparently Roxy didn't really care one way or another, at that point. She shrugged her shoulders and announced, "Time for bed, I'm beat." Roxy eased off the couch and leaned down centering my face between her barely covered tits and kissed the top of my head. "Tell me tomorrow, okay?" She added before slowly moving away.

The warmth of her breasts stayed with me as I watched her saunter off. But, Roxy wasn't quite through with me. She stopped just shy of the doorway.

"Frankie?" "Yeah?" "I was just wondering something." She still hadn't turned around and I sighed heavily wondering what hair-brained scheme she was cooking up now.

"What Roxy, what were you wondering?" I finally asked, feeling like a fish biting at the hook she'd tossed out.

She moved, turned to lean against the door jamb and bent one knee, raising her calf. It was an attempt at being sultry which might have worked had she not slipped slightly. A blushed crossed her cheeks as she regained her composure and stance. I waited.

"After that kiss hello, well I just figured that you might have tried to..." She dropped her gaze and I could see her lower lip form into a little pout, never finishing what she started to say.

I had the hook in my mouth. I was confused and it obviously showed. Just as I was about to ask what in the hell she was talking about she looked up. "My tits Frankie, I mean there just tits. I figured you'd try to touch them." She added, letting her voice trail off and sounding hurt, before turning to walk away.

Once again, I felt the tug of the other side. The ache in my loins was stronger than ever and I silently cursed Cybil (Amanda) for ever walking into our lives. Speechless, staring at the empty doorway, a sudden vision entered my head. It held me captive and my eyes unfocused, as it played out in my mind.

~It began as a grey, milky, looking mist. Swirling, undulating almost, it moved closer to my minds eye, as a huge male hand extended from it. The hand was not real. Hand drawn, in a very sensuous comic book sort of way, it displayed great strength and purpose. It continued to advance from the mist, its large fingers curling and uncurling.

Something, deep within the mist, halted its progress and, at the same time, I had a mental urge to turn my head. Slowly, with ratchet like precision, I mentally turned, blinking my eyes with each click and found Roxanne walking towards me and the hand. She was stripped of her clothing, coming to a halt, naked. She was a few dream feet from me, mesmerized by the hand.

Roxy's long dark hair swirled and flipped to imaginary dream wind, as she caressed one bare breast and placed the other hand to cover her mound and vulva. She stared intently at the hand. Remembrance of a famous painting flitted through my head, which I couldn't name. A rendering of a nude woman and seashell was all I could recall.

The sound of my heart beat pounded, in my ears, as I stared at my nude sister, unable to turn away. Every inch of her body etched upon my retinas, no mole, no line, no curve or swell escaped me. A look of pure lust was etched on her face, as she watched the hand's sensual dance. Roxanne trailed her fingers through her wet slit and raised her arm, trembling.

For the first time, I sensed warmth and aroma coming from the mist and my own nudity. Roxanne smiled sensually at me, staring at my rock hard penis. The ached intensified in my loins. Every heartbeat was like a hammer hitting my testicles and I cried out 'NO ROXY!' in my mind. The cum and sex scented aroma overwhelmed me and I fought to remain standing.

I watched on in horror, as Roxanne looked away and stepped towards the hand. A hand that had transformed, now having a middle finger shaped like an erect male penis. Clear liquid oozed from the portal of its head, as it danced for Roxanne. She's close, too close I screamed out in my head and the penis-finger dipped and slithered dangerously close to her. I wasn't breathing, feeling like I was under water desperately fighting to make the surface and air, when Roxanne pursed her lips and blew me a sweet kiss, taking one more step.

The penis-finger made contact and Roxy's eyes closed. It wiggled between her long legs and slowly worked its way up, leaving a sticky trail of pre-cum on the inside of her thighs. Roxanne spread her legs, welcoming the penis-finger abomination. The skin stretched on my own penis, to unbelievable and painful tightness, as I watched.

Again I screamed into the silence of the dream world, watching the fingers cock head disappear into my sister. Roxanne swooned and her legs relaxed. The penis-finger went deeper inside her vagina, impaling her to the first phalanx. Roxy flailed wildly, ravishing her own breasts, as she rode atop the finger.

It lifted her, curling at the second knuckle, and in desperation I reached out for her. My legs felt impossibly heavy, making even the smallest movement take forever. The hand was dragging Roxanne into the mist, to the other side! Wild eyed and calling out to me in mouthed words of silence, Roxanne extended her arm and disappeared.

My last vision of her was as she reared her head back, screaming. A thick stream of cum oozed from her pussy. In a sexual frenzy, she rode the finger and hand into the mist. Until that point, no sound had come to me in the dream. I dropped to my knees, feeling the enormous weight of my testicles, and heard Roxanne moan out from the mist. 'Come Frankie, come with me. Cum in me Frankie~

I woke with a loud, gasping, breath. Soaked in my own sweat, I was shaking, unable to clear the horrific memories from my head and started to cry. I hadn't shed a tear in years, since mom had died if memory served me. I did that night. I couldn't stop. When I finished with the personal agony of my nightmare I felt marginally better and knew instinctively sleep wasn't an option. Roxanne found me the next morning looking like death warmed over. She walked up with a look of shock and concern but, before she could comment I spoke first.

"It's not him. It's her, them, they're going to kill the old man, or set him up to look like he killed himself, I feel it Roxanne and I know I'm right."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds