A Case of Incest Ch. 13-14

"So, now that you've brought up certain people we need to discuss how we're going to handle Lora."

"Really! And here I was hoping you might come over here and slip your big, strong, hands in my panties -- I was starting to get a real big itch." Her comment made me chuckle.

"Funny you should say that, mine was more of a throbbing thing." I retorted and adjusted my growing penis in my boxers. It did little good, as just the hint of having sex with Roxanne again sent a hard message to my penis. Roxy turned and grinned, catching my penis start to poke from my boxers.

"Make you a deal...You let me suck on that and you can talk about whatever you like. I mean after you've licked my sweet little pussy too -- if that appeals to you." Roxanne's reply came as she walked by me and held out her hand. Guess my wide smile said all she needed to know. If not, my out stretched hand did. We retired to the living room to end the night in another romp through sexual bliss. We left the case for morning - thankfully.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 868 milliseconds