A Case of Revenge Ch. 01

Vicki saw that Mike was looking at the plastic on the floor. "Oh, don't worry about that shit." she said. "They were doing some work on light fixtures in the ceiling."

"Oh, okay." said Mike, trying to play it cool. "Er, I need to go to my room for a moment and get something. I'll be back in one second." He turned to the door and opened it, and stopped: two armed security men were at the door, blocking his way.

Part 3 - Home Sweet Home, Again

It was 7:00am the next morning, Saturday. Molly was in her thick white bathrobe, just about to start making coffee, when I came up behind her and began kissing and nuzzling her neck. My cock was throbbing; Molly had not yet been taught that I'd been given a morning blowjob almost every morning for the last decade.

"Don!" Molly said playfully as my hands slid her bathrobe over her shoulders, exposing her large breasts and hard nipples. "What are you doing? Cindy might come out any minute!"

"Let her." I said, not stopping. My hands were sliding down to Molly's pussy, exploring her womanhood and getting her hotly aroused.

She let the robe fall to the floor, turned around and hopped onto the countertop. Her hands slid my shirt off my chest and arms as I loosed my pants, letting them drop along my legs into a puddle below my knees. I firmly gripped the countertop under her legs, which she stuck into the air, and her hand guided my meat into her sopping cunt.

---

Cindy was about to open the door to the guest bedroom when she heard the noise outside. Silently cracking the door barely enough to see out, she peeked out. The kitchen was completely visible, and the sight she saw both deeply shocked and intensely aroused her.

She watched as Don was fucking his cock into Molly's pussy on the countertop. Everyone knew Don had big balls; Cindy could now see that was literally true. And his ass was not bad looking... for a man's, Cindy thought.

Her shock came from seeing her sister being fucked. Molly looked really hot, her legs looked really good hooked over Don's arms. Cindy could see the look of lust on Molly's face as she pulled Don's face to hers and hungrily kissed him.

As she watched the couple fornicating in the kitchen, Cindy slid first one finger then two into her dripping wet cunt. She fingered herself hotly, letting her fingers rub roughly over the top wall of her vagina, seeking her 'g-spot'. Intense sexual arousal flooded her body as she watched Don's cock sinking into and out of Molly's steaming wet cunt again and again, letting her fingers drive in and out of her own pussy in rhythm to the rutting couple's lusty humping in front of her.

"Ohhh, I'm gonna come." she head Don gasp. "Where do you want it?"

"My cunt. Come inside my cunt." Molly ordered, her breathlessness revealing her near-orgasmic ecstasy. Cindy heard Molly gasp and Don groaned, realizing that Molly's orgasm had triggered Don's. Cindy watched, realizing that Don was ejaculating his sperm deep inside Molly's womanhood, and that Molly already being pregnant was the only reason those sperm flowing inside Molly's pussy would not find an egg to fertilize...

---

At 9:00am we were driving through the streets of a decent neighborhood north of Midtown. I recognized those streets, having lived in this town for eight years. As Molly continued driving, I realized that the streets were very familiar; we must be near where Melina and I used to live, I reasoned.

It got even more incredible as we turned into the streets of my old neighborhood. And then Molly turned into a driveway of a split-level house, where a car was already parked and a redheaded real estate agent was waiting for us.

No... it couldn't be, I thought as I looked at the window above the garage, knowing the bedroom behind the panes of glass. Yes, it was...

"This is Patricia Quinlin." Molly said, introducing me to a smoking-hot redhead with magnificent legs.

"Are you Leanne Quinlin Gonzalez's sister?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I am!" said Patricia. "Do you know her?"

"She sold me a house up in my home County." I said. "So, tell me about this one."

Patricia showed us through the house, the kitchen on the left side, the stairs to the upstairs to the right. The master bedroom was in front instead of the normal behind, and had a little sitting room on the far side, with the window overlooking the driveway. The memories came flooding back.

"I really like this sitting room." said Molly as I observed that there was new carpeting installed everywhere.

"So did the next-to-last owner's wife." I said. Cindy peered at me as we continued to look around, with me pointing out little things like where the stairs to the attic were, what the basement was like without us having seen it. I continued "Patricia, who owned this house previously?"

"I think they were a lobbying company." Patricia said. "They bought it from the previous owner, who moved out of town. They used it for a while as a temporary place for their executives to stay while they were here, probably while having meetings with the State politicians. But then their CEO and other officials got busted for bribery, and the company went bankrupt. The J.P. Goldman Bank of Midtown acquired it on the Courthouse steps."

"J.P. Goldman Bank, eh?" I inquired, my heart surging. "Did they change out the hot water heater? The old one was getting to be a maintenance problem." I wondered if anyone would notice...

"Yes, they did... the bank did. All new A.C., heating, hot water tank." Patricia said.

"Wait just a frickin' minute..." Cindy said, peering at me, the look of understanding on her face growing. "No, it can't be."

"Good job, Cindy." I said, trying not to laugh. "Mom would be proud of you."

"What are you two talking about?" asked Molly.

"This was Don's house! He and Melina lived here when they lived in Midtown." Cindy replied, then looked at me. "It was, wasn't it?"

"Oh my God!" Molly exclaimed.

"Yep." I said. "Melina also loved that little sitting room. She's having one put into the house she and Daniel are building." I was looking at that sitting room, remembering the day and the moment Todd and Ned had driven up, watching through the window as they got out of Todd's expensive car...

"Oh, you lived here before?" said Patricia.

"Yes." I said. "And in this house. I would never have believed it was on sale again, much less that Molly would've found it. Patricia, is this house a short sale?"

"No, it's a bankruptcy acquisition." Patricia said. "Molly's last offer is going to be rejected, I can tell already, so if you make one together, I can submit it."

"Let me go to the car and then meet you guys in the kitchen." I said. I went outside and got my briefcase, then returned to the kitchen, where the ladies were gathered, all agog that I had once owned the very house that Molly had discovered.

"So Molly," I said, "is this the house you want?"

"I love it. But if you're not okay with it, we can move on and find another." Molly said.

"I'm great with it: I liked this house when I was here before, and it'll be even better with you as the occupant." I said, smiling at Molly. "Okay, Patricia, I'm just filling in the details of the contract. My offer will not be rejected." I said, getting a sheaf of papers out of the briefcase and filling in some numbers.

"Well, I have to submit it to the bank." said Patricia.

"I know." I said. "Here is a card with J.P. Goldman's personal number on it, as well as the number of his highest vice president and de facto operations officer, Selena Steele. Call them directly with this contract, and they'll not only verify the cash is in my account for this cash-on-the-barrelhead offer, but they'll approve this deal the moment you give them my name... before they even hear the offer. Why don't you call them now and see if I'm right?"

Leanne was skeptical, but called the number and got Selena Steele, the woman the Black Widow had failed to destroy because I was just a step ahead of the game... and admittedly due to some sheer luck, as well. A moment later, Leanne handed me the phone.

"Is that really you, Don?" I heard Selena's voice ask.

"Sure is, my friend." I said. "I want this house."

"Consider it yours." Selena said. "Put the real estate agent back on the line."

As Patricia talked to Selena on the phone, I said to Molly "It's a done deal. We may can even close by May 15th." Closing would actually be on May 31st, as it took some extra time to do the legal paperwork for Molly and I to own it 50-50...

Part 4 - Reserve Actions

"Never ceases to amaze me." Cindy said as we were driving to Molly's precinct. Molly had been called in and asked to bring us along. "Molly happens to find and fall in love with the one house that Don and Melina lived in for eight years.

"Sure that's not going to be any problem for memories for you?" Molly asked again. I assured her that it would not be a problem, and that she (Molly) and I would be making some great new memories. Cindy smirked at that one.

---

"This is Lieutenant Moynahan." Molly said, introducing Cindy and myself to her boss. The Midtown Force was large enough to have groupings of officers instead of the more general designation like we had in the T&C Police. Lieutenant Sean "Cav" Moynahan had been in the 1st Cavalry in the Army and was a grizzled police veteran. His brown hair was cut very short, like a flattop except that there wasn't a lot on top to begin with.

"Glad you guys are down here. Call me 'Cav', Don." said Moynahan. "I'm glad you're down here. I'd like to ask you to deputize yourself as SBI Reserve and help us out. A body just washed up on the riverbank. Detective Ross, we'd love to have you help as an observer, professional courtesy and all that."

Cindy nodded as I deputized myself with my 'SBI' app on my iPhone (they seem to have an app for everything, don't they? There's even a Literotica app! :o) ). We were then introduced to Molly's team.

Detective Frank Soltis was Molly's partner. He was a good detective and a master-level chessplayer. He had black hair and a British-looking face (like Patrolman Tommy Gunn, but more decent looking).

Unlike the TCPD, the rank of Detective was not that high, like a very Senior Patrolman, and beneath Sergeants. So Midtown Police Sergeant Wes "Coldiron" Masters outranked the Detectives in his team. He wore a dark blue 'street' police uniform but with a thin black leather belt as a sash over the right shoulder to left hip.

He was in his low 30s, but his hair was already grayish, and he had it cut high and tight, similar to Lt. Moynahan's flattop. He was extremely straight-laced, exceptionally dedicated to the law, and probably should be heading the I.A. Department; hence, the nickname "Coldiron" behind his back.

"An honor to meet you, Lieutenant. I've heard about some of your successes in your County." Sgt. Masters said to me as he firmly shook my hand, and firmly took charge of the situation. "Let's go to the crime scene now, the Coroner's team is wrapping up. Lieutenant, if you'll ride with me, Detectives Evans and Soltis can bring Detective Ross in their squad car."

On the way to the crime scene, which was on the east bank of the River and not far from the more exclusive hotels in the area, Sergeant Masters showed why he was called 'Coldiron' as he spoke in his smooth, almost-quiet voice: "Respectfully but frankly, Lieutenant, we do things by the book down here. I've heard about your crowbar, but please don't beat anybody up while you're here. Doesn't work so well around here, with al the Media and politicians trying to start something just to have an issue to scream about."

"Okay, I won't beat anybody up." I said. "So tell me, what kind of detectives are Evans and Soltis?"

"Both very good." Masters replied in his clipped and fast way of talking. "I've heard Ross is very good, and her sister is one of my best people. She's pregnant now, so we're going to lose her on some field duty. Soltis is good, but not imaginative. He's reliable, tireless and sometimes shows brilliance, but his chessplaying ability has not evolved into what we'd hoped as a Detective. By the way, where does Ross rank by our system?"

"Probably about where you are, Sergeant-level, supervisory." I said. "She's a Senior Detective, almost a Supervisor in Major Crimes. Our Detectives are above Uniformed Sergeants in our County."

"Out of curiosity, why'd you do it that way?" Masters asked.

"Our Town and County merged their police forces, and that's what came out in the wash." I said. "Two-track system, one towards Detective, one towards higher Uniformed service. We're smaller than you guys are, so it just evolved that way, but it works pretty well."

We arrived at the scene. "They've taken the body to the morgue, Sergeant." one man called out.

"That's okay, we'll see it there." Sergeant Masters said. "Lieutenant, we found a body of a naked man, young, in very good shape, brown hair. Shot once in the chest with a large-caliber round, maybe .45-Colt; then twice in the head with .22 long rifle, it looked like to me."

"Fresh, not in the water a long time?" I asked. I was looking at the river flows. A bridge spanned the river just north of where we were on the marshy, muddy bank. Molly and Cindy came up with Detective Soltis.

"Maybe overnight." said Sergeant Masters.

I said "Looks like if a body was put in the water up near the hotels there, it'd skirt along the shore, through that 'chute' where the bridge pilings are, then it'd slide on up to the bank. Who found it?"

"There's a Riverwalk along the river behind all the luxury hotels, and paths lead from it to the bridge here. Some jogger this morning happened to look down from the bridge and saw it, came down and checked to make sure he was dead, then ran to the nearest hotel and had them call us."

"Okay." I said. "Anything you've observed, Sergeant?" I'd heard that 'Coldiron' Masters was something like myself in observation and deduction.

"At the time I saw the body, I noticed the execution-style head shots then how young he was. We'll have to see what toxicology comes up with, if he was drinking or at a party. The first shot to the chest probably incapacitated him, then the two shots to the head finished him off or were just to make sure."

"I think you're right about the shots." I replied. "First one is a big, slow caliber so it didn't exit the body, then the small caliber shots to the head to make sure, as you said."

---

At the morgue, we looked upon the body of the handsome young man whose life had been prematurely snuffed out. Of course, Cindy's first observation was of his male anatomy.

"Too bad Tanya's not here." Cindy said. "Guy was well-hung."

"Yep." I said, explaining to Masters and Soltis about my Crime Lab Supervisor's various observations on penis length at time-of-death. Sergeant Masters looked offended, as if we were sharing too much information with him as I said "You know, his face looks familiar. Any of you ever see this guy before?"

"Oh, wait!" Cindy said, peering at the man. She took out her iPhone and took a picture of his face from just above, then looked at the picture. "Yeah, I think this is the guy who was Vicki Oldeeds' assistant when Teresa and I interviewed her last year. Mike Something-Or-Other. He carried around a big Bible and was her personal assistant, and Teresa and I thought he was banging her."

"Is that the Reverend who was assassinated in your County? His wife?" Sgt. Masters asked.

"Yes, it is." I said. "Cindy, email that to Teresa and see if she recognizes him. Send me a copy of the pic, also."

When Cindy sent me the pic via email, I forwarded it to my wife Laura. A moment later a phone call arrived at my cell.

"Oh my God, what's going on down there?" Laura practically wailed into the phone. "I just saw him yesterday!"

"He washed up by the river this morning, dear." I said. "Anything you can tell me?"

"Not over the phone." Laura said. She said she'd send me a secure email, but she did give me the young man's full name, which I passed on to Sergeant Masters. Teresa had texted Cindy that she thought it was the same young man, as well.

"Wow, you guys get fast results." Masters said, a tinge of jealousy in his voice. "But you've saved us a lot of time." Masters got on the phone to get people going on checking out young Mike.

I turned to the Medical Examiner, an older man. "Anything you can tell us?"

"Not yet." the man said. "I think he was wrapped in plastic and taken to the river and dumped. See how his hair has so much blood? Looks like the blood pool was contained, absorbed by the hair, and he washed up on shore before it all washed out."

"Good observation." I said. "Definitely looks like a professional job by people who have killed before."

"We've wiped the body for fibers, but with him being in the river, I'm not hopeful." said the M.E. Tanya Perlman and 'CMB' would never have been so negative, I thought.

"Any ideas, Lieutenant?" Sergeant Masters said.

"I'm sure you've thought of this, but I'd send people out to hit the trash cans up and down the Riverwalk area, as well as the hotels. Maybe you'll find the plastic sheeting they used to transport the body. Also, any cameras you have of people on the Riverwalk last night... not necessarily who did it, but others that might have seen something strange, then go after them to get eyewitness statements. Last, I know this is a political town, as ours is a University town, but see if anybody 'special' is here this weekend, definitely including anyone associated with the late Reverend Jonas Oldeeds."

---

When we got back to the Precinct, Lt. Moynahan called me into his office while Sgt. Masters got the others going on data acquisition. Cindy helped by getting onto her computer and hooking up with our systems to get information on Vicki Oldeeds and her assistant Mike from our case the year before.

"We have a positive ID on the body, and it's lucky you guys were here to help us get onto that so quickly." Cav said. "Anything else?"

"He was up in my County yesterday." I said. "I'm waiting for a report on that from my source up there. And by the way, if it's what I think it is, don't be shocked to see elements of the Federal Government in here soon."

"You're kidding." Cav said. I assured him I wasn't. Just then Sgt. Masters knocked on the door and Cav invited him inside.

"Lieutenant, you were right." Masters said in that flat, even, clipped, fast voice. "Mrs. Jonas Oldeeds and some of her people are in town, at the Hyatt Hotel, and our deceased victim did work for her and was part of the entourage. Want to come interview them with us?"

"No, she knows me and my presence might surprise her and cause her to clam up." I said, avoiding telling the real reason. "Ditto that for Cindy. Molly and Frank can get that done."

Masters did not seem to like me using people's first names. "I'll take Detectives Evans and Soltis with me, then."

"Meanwhile, Sergeant," I said... if the man wanted formality, I could give it to him, in spades, "I have information that he was up at the University yesterday. I'll follow up and let you know what was going on up there."

---

"What?!" Vicki Oldeeds said, a look of shock on her already unhappy face. "Mike is... dead?"

"Yes, ma'am." said Sergeant Masters, leading the interrogation, with Molly Evans assisting and watching.

"Oh my... oh my God!" Mrs. Oldeeds said, looking at the floor, then looking up and asking "How? What happened? Was he killed in a car wreck?"

"No ma'am." said Masters. "He was murdered. He was shot dead and his body dumped in the river. We found it this morning." Masters had a rather brutal style, which often jolted his interviewees. Sometimes it worked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds