• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Cautionary Tale

A Cautionary Tale

12

Inspired by "Girls' Night Out" by 090909, to whom I offer my gratitude for a stimulating story that has become a favorite of mine. Here is a variation on that theme.

*****

Husband: My wife is in her late thirties, coming up on the big three-nine. I am a few years older. We had been married almost twenty years when the following events occurred, and were compatible and content for the most part. Our love life was conventional but satisfying and seemed to provide both of us with what we needed in that realm.

She was relatively inexperienced sexually when we married, and we had been faithful to each other. We did discuss fantasies, including mine of "wife watching", that is, watching my wife with another man, and hers of having sex with another man. Neither of us expected either to ever occur, and for me it was simply a mental image I sometimes entertained while making love to my wife. Her fantasy was experiencing sex with another man, as long it was in a safe and sane setting and did not threaten our marriage. She may have also entertained her fantasy as a love-making fantasy while making love to me, but if so she never mentioned it.

One of her friends, Carol, was turning thirty-nine and three of her friends, including my wife, arranged for Carol and the three friends to go out to dinner, then to have drinks at the hotel near the airport, which had a lounge with a band and had dancing most evenings.

The night of the outing one of the friends was to pick up Carol and my wife and the other friend, and afterwards to bring them home. I cautioned my wife that if their designated driver drank too much during the evening, to call me to pick them up and take them home, or to take a taxi. I would wait up for her, even though both my wife and I usually tended to retire fairly early. I was a little concerned about her safety out on the town on her own, but not overly so.

I always enjoyed our evenings together, and would miss her this evening, but did not mind as I feel that it is important for her to spend time with her friends, as I sometimes do with mine. I told her to text me if she needed a ride home or anything else, and she was off.

A couple of hours later she texted and told me that Carol liked her presents, the dinner had been good, and they were off to the airport hotel lounge so that Carol could dance, although my wife said that she was not interested in dancing, and that she did not wish to stay out late, so she might text me for a ride home.

A short while later my wife texted me again, saying that a man kept asking her to dance, and that she had decided that she did want to dance after all, and would it be alright with me if she did? She would only do it if I was alright with her doing it. I told her, sure, I wanted her to enjoy the evening, and said that she should dance if she wanted to, and to keep me posted on how her evening was going.

And then another text: they had danced together several times, and he was holding her closer each time, and had brushed his hand over her breasts a time or two, and had a hand on her bottom sometimes while they danced. She felt a little funny about this and asked me what she should do - should she come home?

Text from Husband: "Do you like it when he does those things? Luv u xxx."

Husband's Thoughts: Actually I did feel some qualms but did not want to say so. I don't dance well, or much at all really, and she loved to dance. Would dancing with this or another guy make her think she could do better in life than being married to non-dancing me, could have the kind of life she had always wished she had?

Text from Wife: "Please don't be angry, but I do like it. It makes me feel good, and makes me feel that I am still attractive despite my age. Luv u xxx."

Wife's Thoughts: I was not quite honest in how I said that. The dancing and holding are almost magical for me. I am really, really aroused and want much more. But the husband that I love is at home while I am being turned on by another man, a stranger, more than I usually am turned on by my husband. I don't know what to do, given my conflicted feelings.

Text from Husband: "Then continue to dance with him as long as it makes you feel good. And as for being attractive at "your age", I think you are drop dead beautiful and you are a long ways from being some age that affects your attractiveness; have a good evening, and keep me posted. I know that you are my loving wife and that you will not let it get out of hand. Luv u xxx."

Husband's Thoughts: Now I am getting a bit worried. My gut feeling is that she wants to have sex with this man, and may do so, and that I will not do well in comparison. Where might this lead? I am feeling a bit queasy about all this. Ancient, probably pre-human feelings of rejection and betrayal are gnawing at my guts. The pain is almost a pleasure, perhaps a form of masochism? Why do I feel a hint of pleasure from this painful prospect? What the hell is happening to us?

Text from Wife: "The girls are going home, but he wants me to stay and dance some more, and says that he will send me home in a taxi after a just few more dances. What should I do? I do love the dancing. Luv u xxx."

Wife's Thoughts:I don't know how to express how desperately I want to stay and how passionately I want this stranger to fuck me; or indeed if I dare express these feelings. I am hotter than I have been in years, perhaps ever. I want to show myself to him without reservation, to have him plunge inside me, to feel him ejaculate his cum inside me. I hope his penis is massive, I want to feel it unbelievably far inside me, and to feel him filling me so full of cum that my belly is swollen with it. I don't dare tell my husband this.

Text from Husband: "Do you want to stay? Luv u xxx."

Husband's Thoughts: Now I am really worried. I think she has become infatuated with him, or worse. Clearly she wants him to fuck her. Could this leave to her leaving me, or starting to cuckold me repeatedly with a man more important to her than I am? Have the few hours this evening laid the groundwork for the destruction of my marriage and my happiness? Will life be worth living if this happens?

Text from Wife: "Yes, I do, but I am concerned about how you feel about it. We have been dancing very close, with a lot of touching. Luv u xxx."

Wife's Thoughts: Is this how, after years of marriage, one falls in love with another man? Why have my sexual desires for my husband never been as strong as what I am now feeling with a stranger that I only met this evening? Will my husband reject me, leave me? Should he do so if I do this? Why are the feelings I am feeling right now so incredibly strong? If this man fucks me, will my feelings come back to earth and this man not feel so overwhelmingly attractive as he feels now, before he fucks me? Should I not fuck with him? Indeed, can I not fuck him?

Text from Husband: "Are you wet? Has he touched your pussy? Luv u xxx."

Husband's Thoughts: This came up awfully fast. During a period of three hours life has gone from fine to possibly being not worth living. The worse thing I can do now is to be needy and controlling. Better to seem above neediness and clinging than to appear weak and insecure. I think.

Text from Wife: "Yes, I am very wet. Yes, he has touched my pussy, but only through my panties, not directly. I am feeling very aroused, almost reckless. What should I do? I want it to be alright with you, or if it is not I don't want to stay here and will come home immediately. Luv u xxx."

Wife's Thoughts: He actually pushed my panties up inside my pussy, and I loved it. And am I ever wet! I am not sure that I have ever been this wet before. This has gone further than I imagined that it might. Sure, I have long entertained my fantasy of sex with another man, but I never thought that it would become reality, and tonight it may. No, that is not quite true, tonight it will. How am I ever going to keep my husband from detecting that this man has aroused me far more than he, my husband, ever did? How indeed am I ever going to be able to be enthusiastic with my husband after my feelings of this night?

Text from Husband: "I think you are feeling an attraction to your longtime fantasy, discussed by the two of us many times, and it is alright with me if you act on it. I know you love me and if you want to act on your fantasy you certainly have my permission, although of course you do not need permission; but you have it if it is important to you. Luv u xxx."

Husband's Thoughts: My gut feeling is that if I am clingy and seem needy she will lose all respect for me and leave me, now or not too much later; the bad part is that I could be wrong, but I do not think so. I must keep the image of me to her as confident, self-assured, and not feeling threatened if she has or has had sex with this man, or even too concerned about it. I must appear to her to be far too strong and independent to be very concerned about it, and as perfectly capable of going on happily in life with or without her. Which is a lie, but that is how I must appear to her. Women do not respect or stay loyal or faithful to clingy, dependent, wimpy, weakling men; never have, never will, nor I suspect, should they.

Text from Wife: "Ok, I am going to stay and continue to dance with him. I love you for being such a wonderful husband. If you had any objections, I would leave and come straight home. Luv u xxx."

Wife's Thoughts: Again I am not being entirely honest with my husband, and this is not fair, and it is wrong; but I do not dare tell him how I am really feeling. I can no more leave and come home before this man fucks me than I can fly by waving my arms. It shocks me to admit to myself that I am helpless in this: he can do anything he wants to me, and indeed carry me away never to return if he wants to. I hope that that is not what he wants, because if it is, that is what will happen, and my life as I know it will be over. I am glad that we do not have children, because this may well be what happens tonight. How did this happen? How did I suddenly come to feel this way and to feel it so strongly? I know very well that this is wrong, wrong, wrong, but my emotions are past the point of no return. Would I still feel this way tomorrow morning, or in a week, or in a year? God almighty, how did this happen to me? Am I trapped?

Text from Husband: "Text me every half hour or so, I want to be sure that you are safe and having a good time. I am fine with whatever you decide to do. Luv u xxx."

Husband's Thoughts: It is perfectly clear to me that you have already decided what you are going to do, you are going to fuck him. So here come all the stereotype fears: will his penis be longer, thicker, used with more force or talent? Will his chest and shoulders, abs, thighs be so strong and manly that you look on me as a nonentity compared to a new Apollo, and feel accursed at having wasted so many years with me? A friend of mine with a very, very thick penis says that when he puts it in a woman, she usually has a strong orgasm in about five seconds. My guess is that the large circumference immediately stretches and stimulates the g-spot and that the woman goes off like a gun when the hammer falls on the firing pen. What if he is endowed like that and I can never satisfy her again?

Text from Wife: "The lounge is clearing out, and he has asked me to come to his room in the hotel. Should I? Luv u xxx."

Wife's Thoughts: Again, I am wrongly being not fully honest with my loving, longtime husband. There is no way that I am not going to go to his room with him and I hope that he fucks my brains out. Again, again, and again if the truth be known. I hope he is not into that pain and domination stuff, because if he is he has me: he can do anything with or to me that he wants, and I will do anything that he wants me to, including things that I would have died to avoid right up until this night with him.

Text from Husband: "It is up to you. We have discussed your fantasy and mine for many years. I am completely ok with it, do anything that feels right to you. Text me. When you come home, tell me every detail. Wish there was a camcorder recording all the things that you do, I would love to see it all. Remember, thathas been my fantasy. Luv u xxx."

Husband's Thoughts: Is that non-clingy, non-needy, and independent enough? The more primitive part of me would happily knock down their door and kill one or both of them the instant that I saw his penis in her. Fortunately, civilization and conditioning is strong enough to suppress my inner self. I am going to have mental images all night and long after of a massive penis, used with astonishing skill, squirting huge loads of cum into her every portal, again and again. As a matter of fact, that is probably happening right now, even as I think about it. I wish the world was still yesterday, and that today had never happened. Where are things going to go now?

Text from Wife: "I am in his room, and he obviously assumes that we will have sex. I am in the bathroom so that I can text you in private. Are you sure that it is ok? I won't do it if it is not. I can still leave and come home if you want me to. Luv u xxx."

Wife's Thoughts: There it is again, being less than honest with my loving husband. There is no way that I could leave now, or perhaps ever. Have I seen my husband and my home for the last time? Will I be able to bear it? I feel that it is completely out or my hands and beyond my ability to control it. Has this ever happened to other people? Does it happen to all people? If not, to how many? Why me?

Text from Husband: "It is ok. We both know how long you have had this fantasy, and now you can act it out. Text me immediately if you have any inkling or intuition that you are not completely safe, and I will be there immediately. If not, revel in every pleasure that the evening brings you. That is what I want you to do. Luv u xxx."

Husband's Thoughts: I feel like a totally twisted pervert: I want to be there watching, close up. Of course, I have always fantasized about that with my lovely, much loved wife. I wish that right now that is what I was doing: watching. I am disgusted with myself.

Text from Wife, a while later: "I have been fucked! It was good. Luv u xxx."

Wife's Thoughts: I don't dare tell him how good. It was better than ever before in my life. He made me cum within seconds of pushing his penis into my pussy; and then several times afterwards. His penis is very thick, although not much longer than my husband's; but that thickness sure makes a difference. I was fully and truly stuffed, more so than ever before I my life.

Text from Husband: "Keep me informed. When you come home I want all the details. Luv u xxx."

Husband's Thoughts: Can I stand to hear all the details? I think I may be lusting more to hear all the details more than I am lusting to fuck her, which I am also lusting to do. Why does the image of her fucking another man make me want to fuck her all the more intensely? It seems that the opposite should be true.

Wife, a while later: "I have been fucked again! It was even better. Luv u xxx."

Wife's Thoughts: And believe me, being even better was not small achievement - the first time was a whole new experience for me, like nothing ever before. And this time was beyond belief. I am sore, though. It was pretty vigorous.

Text from Husband: "I am glad that it was good. When you come home, I am horny as hell from reading your texts, and want to hear more. Luv u xxx."

Husband's Thoughts: I think that it is probably all over for us after all these years, that I am simply inadequate. Will she even come home at all? She might not.

Text from Wife, a while later: "I am amazed, he is erect again, and asks if it is ok if he enters me anally. Is that ok? Luv u xxx."

Wife: Actually, he did not ask me anything; he turned me over and informed me that he was going to fuck me in the ass. I said that I had never experienced that before, and told him that I was frightened at the prospect. Would it hurt? Was it safe? Were you supposed to use a lubricant? Surely you were. He said that the lotion in the hotel bathroom would do just fine.

Text from Husband: "Yes, it is ok. We have not done that, and I have long wanted to, but you were reluctant and asked me not to. You might inform him that he is being accorded a special privilege. Luv u xxx"

Husband: Wow, so now she is willing to let him do what she never wanted to do with me. I think that I have lost and that it is all over. I would remind her about the HIV virus and condoms and so on, but think that my advice would not be welcome. What will happen will happen. And perhaps I won't see her much anymore, if at all. And do I care? Well, dammit, yes I do care. I care a lot. So, ...

Additional Text from Husband: "But dear, do insist on a condom. Anal intercourse is the sex act most likely to transmit the HIV virus and AIDS. Sorry to be worry wart. Luv u xxx."

Text from Wife, a while later: "Now I have been fucked in the ass! OMG, that was wonderful. I had no idea. A little pain at first, then pleasure at an intense level, and then at a really intense level! And then, absolute ecstasy! He said that he felt like a bridegroom, being privileged to be the first. And yes, he did use a condom. OMG, that was wonderful! Luv u xxx."

Wife's Thoughts: Where has that been all my life? Once he was all the way into my ass, he reached around and did wonders with my clitoris and I felt like several atom bombs went off in my belly. Why were we never told about this as part of the birds-and-bees talks?

Additional Text from Wife: "OMG, he wants to do it again! Should I? Luv u xxx."

Wife's Thoughts: Well, the truth of the matter is that I told him I had to have it again. He wasn't sure he could get it up again, but thank heavens he did, and now I am quivering to receive him again. In fact, he is pushing his penis up me right now, even as I text my husband.

Text from Husband: "Yes, definitely. Remember every detail so that you can tell me. This is your night. Live out your fantasy, all parts of it. You have my full support in doing everything that you want to do. Now I am really horny. I can't wait for you to come home so that I can fuck you silly, although I know you might be sore, and if so, I will respect that. Luv u xxx."

Husband's Thoughts: OMG, how does he do it so many times in a few hours time? I have never managed to fuck four times in three or four hours in my whole life. Does he really have that much more cum than I have? No mystery about which of the two of us that she will prefer.

Text from Wife: "And, unbelievably, I have just been fucked again! OMG, I have been fucked four times during one evening. I am full of more cum than ever before in my life! Tons of it dripping and running out. I have loved it, it has been wonderful. He has called a taxi for me. I will be home soon. Luv u xxx."

Wife's Thoughts: Well, he did call a taxi for me, so he is not planning to carry me off tonight, although there is no way that I would resist if he did try. I guess I am going home after all. He said that he had to get home to his wife and family, and that this had been a wonderful adventure. He said that he came to town regularly, and asked if he could see me again. I said, "You are married? You have children?" He answered me, "Oh yes, happily married and with three wonderful children, would you like to see pictures of my wife and children? I would like to see pictures of yours - you do of course have on a wedding ring."

This time the atom bombs went off in my heart and head instead of my lower belly. I was devastated, this evening had never held the threat or promise of a new life, it had just been a night out. I told him that we could never see each other again, that this had just been a wild, one-time adventure and that it was over. I told him this partly hoping that it would hurt him as much as I was hurting, but I do not think it hurt him at all: he was looking forward to returning to his wife and children after having a fine time while on a business trip. Would I ever be able to return home to my husband in any real sense of returning, or was all of that lost forever? How I act with my husband upon returning home will determine my future. I must get my head on straight and try to return to normalcy. Can I? Should I?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Cautionary Tale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds