A Centaur's Troubles Ch. 02

"Second's just as good," Keldan said with a smirk as his sister moaned and shivered at the taste, her tongue playing with the viscous ooze before she dragged him into a sloppy kiss to share it.

"What the fuck are you two doing!?" It had been meant to be a shout, but all Christoph could manage was a hoarse whisper as he watched the incestuous display beneath him in the mirror.

"Making a sandwich," Keldan deadpanned before once again burying his face in Christoph's heavy sack.

"Me and Keldan have been doing this kind of stuff with Jo for years," Kella explained, giving her brother a shove that only pushed him harder against those musky balls he loved. "And the stallions we could find in the inn's stable down in town of course. So relax, we know what we're doing! Although you are the biggest we've ever seen! Gotta be three feet long here~!"

With that, she went back to stroking his shaft and sucking on the flare, drawing out more and more precum to swallow and smear along his cock, her mouth overflowing again and again to spill the cloudy pre down her front, soaking her shirt clean through and making it stick transparently to her chest.

To Christoph, it felt like hours went by thanks to their blissful torture. Occasionally he would try to speak, only to grunt or whine, his hips trying to buck forward on instinct, only to be restrained by the knowledge that he might hurt the twins who were making him feel so fucking good. At some point they both shed their clothes, revealing pale skin that was flush with arousal and glistening with sweat and his own precum, wide hips, and huge asses on both, the only real difference between them being Kella's massive tits and Keldan's manhood.

Eventually they switched, Keldan taking the head of that equine cock against his lips while Kella got a taste of his massive balls, which had definitely been swelling as time went on, going from apples to grapefruits and already trying to push past that, straining the formerly loose skin of his sack into a tight pouch for Kella to play with.

"I want it," Keldan whined, stroking feverishly, both hands on Christoph's incredible cock, precum pumping out regularly to splash against the young man's face and chest. "I want this beast inside meeee~!"

"You will literally die," Christoph said immediately, eyes wide with fear even as his breath hitched at the thought of stuffing Kalden's fat ass with his cock.

He hadn't only been ogling Kella in the past... Still.

"I would split you in half!"

"I don't care!" the boy almost screamed, suddenly lunging out from under Christoph to grab a haybale, dragging it back beneath the centaur so he could brace himself on it, a mad glint in his eye as his sister shifted her stance and moved aside.

"Just relax Christoph, we've been trying to get a horsecock up his ass for years," she said, as if that made it less crazy, grabbing the base of his shaft and aiming the tip of his cock at Keldan's ass. The boy rested his chest on the bale of hay, holding his ass up high on straight legs as he reached back to spread his cheeks for Christoph's cock.

"Please," he whimpered, using the mirror to look the centaur directly in the eye, a maddening lust clear in his slutty expression, even as his face fairly dripped with evidence of Christoph's own need, plump lips glossy with it.

"Damn it, fine," Christoph grunted, suddenly thrusting his hips forward and slamming his pre-slicked cock against that tight ring of muscle. It gave almost immediately, stretching wide and tight around the flare of his cockhead, Keldan letting out a breathless scream. But he didn't stop to give him time to adjust, instead pushing in deeper and deeper, over a year of pent up lust towards the twins making itself known, along with plenty of frustration at being powerless in the whole situation.

It wasn't until he felt his heavy sack slap into Keldan's thighs that he remembered Kella saying how massive his cock was. Looking at his face, you wouldn't think that Keldan was being ripped apart from the inside, but how could he not be?

"By the gods...!" Kella breathed, ducking out of sight behind the haybale that her brother was braced against, only for Christoph to feel her hands on his cock. He was staring at Keldan's face, his vacant eyes and drooling mouth, when he heard her speak.

"It's bulging so much... I can almost feel the veins!"

Apparently that was enough to make Kalden's empty eyes roll back into his head as he came, his ass clenching tightly around the monster that was stretching his gut.

And that was enough to make Christoph start to move again. One might think he would take it slow, being gentle,so as not to hurt his friend. One would underestimate just how horny the whole situation was making him. No, no gentleness from this giant. Instead he was immediately pounding hard into Kalden's ass, growling with need, the force of his thrusts making the haybale Kalden was on scoot across the floor, the sound of his heavy sack slapping against Keldan's thighs echoing throughout the barn.

He couldn't say how long he fucked Kalden, save that it was enough thrusts to push the haybale right up to the mirror, but he could recall every detail of his orgasm. It started in his balls, the massive orbs tingling with sensation as they lifted and hugged the base of his shaft, then it raced along his shaft, Kella later telling him she could see the first swell of cum racing along the underside, thick as her delicate wrist before he slammed his cock to the hilt inside of Kalden one last time, making the boy scream with mindless lust as his belly began to bloat with seed. Every muscle in Christoph's body clenched hard, flexing in the mirror, but his eyes were on Keldan as he bred him like no stallion had ever bred a mare.

He couldn't tell how many ropes of cum he pumped into the boy, only that when he finally pulled back, panting, and moved aside to look at him directly, he looked like he was pregnant. Although, at the rate the glue-thick cum was pouring out of his ass, it would go down significantly before long.

"By the gods," Kella said again, rushing to her brother's side to make sure he was alright before looking up at Christoph with wide eyes, asking breathlessly: "Got another round in you, stud?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds