A Chair, a Guy, Wine and Two Babes

"Three!"

I wasn't certain exactly what was going on above me, but if I had to guess, I'd say that one tongue attacked one pussy with vigor. I know that's exactly what happened directly in front of my face. Not only did my tongue attack, but two of my fingers quickly grouped, slid upwards into a very moist pussy and began stroking with pads facing outward. I licked and I stroked. Slow soft licks followed by quick, light flicks of my tongue over a quite stiff, not-so-little clitoris. It wasn't long before I heard sounds from above, but at about the same time, I detected movement from the object of my attention. My fingers found that most sensitive ridged area inside the front wall of Suz' pussy and stroked relentlessly. My tongue continued against her clitoris.

Higher pitched sounds came from above and there was more movement in front of me. I added a bit of sucking to my repertoire, but received no significant feedback. I tried a little nibble and immediately heard a quick gasp from Suz. Ah ha, I thought to myself. Teeth it is. As carefully as I could, I grasped Suz' little rock with my front teeth and dragged slowly across its length. That brought more sound and some significant grinding from Suz. I alternated a few slow licks followed by more teeth. There were two clear voices above, both sounding their approval. I continued and soon felt the beginning of quivers in Suz' legs. I knew I was close to my goal. From the words I heard up above, I knew Michele was getting close as well. They had to be Michele's words because Suz hardly could formed them if her mouth were as busy as I knew it were.

Suddenly from above I heard a desperate, "Lick me hard you slut! Yes, yes, yes!"

I knew I had lost the race. Nonetheless, I was determined to give Suz what she so proudly had given me earlier. I knew I wasn't far away. A few more strokes of my fingertips, a few more licks, more teeth and a finger slowly penetrating Suz' anus did the trick. She screamed and began bucking herself against my face. I continued as best I could and in another few seconds, I was greeted by the flow of sweet, warm nectar directly from Suz' pussy. I quickly removed my fingers and replaced them with my mouth, sucking and accepting all I could.

It took a couple of minutes for the women to calm and regain their senses. I continued sucking and licking, just as I suspected Suz was doing above.

I sensed movement above me and realized Michele was dismounting from the chair. As soon as she reached the safety of the floor I heard, "Get out of those clothes Jake and sit in the chair."

I didn't need to be told twice. I helped Suz remove her legs from my shoulders, I rose and I stripped and I sat. Fortunately and in accord with Michele's previous warning, my bulge still was bulging.

Just as quickly as I sat, the pussy on which I had been sucking a moment earlier joined me at the front of the chair, turned her back to me, squatted and impaled herself on my very hard cock. She immediately began bouncing. Almost as quickly, a certain short, thin, dark complected woman knelt between the widely spread legs of the now impaled and bouncing pussy and began her own licking session. To my personal surprise and pleasure, the licker had access to all of the following: a clitoris, parts of a vagina, parts of a cock, an anus and a pair of testicles. Now, with all those different body parts available, what was a licker to do. Lick? Suck a bit? Nibble here and there? Probe with a finger or two or three? Yes to all of the above, and she did.

Of particular interest to me were the two tiny wiggling fingers that somehow forced their way into Suz' vagina directly beneath my cock while the palm of that same small hand cradled my testicles. Of particular interest to Suz was the mouth that quickly found her clitoris and brought her to a second orgasm of the evening in very short order. What a sensation it was when Suz came. Her pussy gripped and pulsed around my cock. Michele's fingers remained in Suz' vagina, moving in time with my cock. All the while, the palm of Michele's hand was creating fascinating sensations against the bottom of my testicles.

I was close to cumming myself. Fortunately, as soon as Suz calmed, Michele demanded her turn. Suz complied and on slightly wobbly legs dismounted and swapped places with Michele. Michele now was impaled and bouncing on me while Suz was licking and probing. Just as Suz hadn't taken long to reach her second orgasm of the evening, Michele didn't take long either. Within a couple of minutes and with the assistance of Suz' tongue, lips, teeth and finger, not to mention my cock, Michele was bouncing uncontrollably and wailing in ecstacy.

I've no idea how, but I hadn't yet cum. Perhaps I was just too fascinated by the women.

As Michele gradually calmed, she asked Suz if she would like a second go. Suz declined and suggested it was my turn. Michele grinned and agreed. Quicker that Mr. Mxyzptlk could say his name backwards, Michele dismounted and both women knelt between my legs. Michele grabbed my cock in two tiny hands and began jacking. Suz' mouth found my testicles and began licking and sucking. It wasn't long before someone's finger found my anus and began probing.

"Um Jake, would you still like to share that three way kiss?" asked an unexpectedly demure Michele.

I must have nodded or somehow mumbled my consent because in front of me there was another flurry of whispering followed by two smiles.

"Let us know when you're getting close Jake. We don't think it'll be very much longer, but we will need to know," cautioned Suz.

And so I just leaned back in the chair and let two beautiful and extremely sexy women have their way with me. True to Suz' words, it didn't take long for me to arrive. That familiar tingling began in the head of my cock, worked its way down to my balls, and I warned, "Almost, almost."

I closed my eyes just long enough to say something like, "Now!" when suddenly I felt a mouth cover the head of my cock. That did it. My anus tightened, my cock expanded that extra little bit and I came; I shot; I orgasmed; I blew my load. I've had stronger orgasms, I'm sure, but this one was exquisite. The mouth covering the head of my cock caught my cum and tried to suck more from me. Someone's hand stroked my cock while another hand squeezed my testicles, assisting to milk me of every drop possible. In the end I knew that Suz or Michele or whoever's mouth was on my cock, had received quite a mouthful.

I opened my eyes as I felt the mouth leave me. "Go climb on the bed and lay on your back Jake," I heard from Michele. I did and quickly was joined by two women. They each laid on their stomachs, one on either side of me. Suz hadn't spoken since she'd removed her mouth from my cock.

My eyes grew large as two heads met directly above mine and exchanged a careful kiss. I watched Suz' mouth open just slightly above Michele's. As Suz opened her mouth, Michele opened hers. Although I couldn't see it, I knew they were sharing my cum. Slowly now, both mouths approached mine. Michele tilted her head one way and Suz tilted hers the other. My eyes closed as four lips touched mine and three mouths opened. I savored the familiar slightly sweet, slightly salty taste of my own cum enhanced by the saliva and tongues of two beautiful women. Like Suz' and Michele's very first kiss I had witnessed earlier, this kiss was exquisitely slow and tender. Three tongues gingerly probed here and there, alternately seeking, retrieving and then returning the cum that had first flowed into my mouth a minute earlier. No one hurried, our kiss' being overwhelmingly more emotional than physical.

We continued until there was no more cum, its having been mixed with saliva and swallowed in small portions by each of us.

Without urgency and without any conscious consent, Suz rotated herself until she faced my cock. Michele crawled across me and found Suz' vagina with her mouth. My mouth found Michele's opening. Our little triumvirate slowly touched and licked and stroked and probed each other until we each fell asleep, Michele's receiving all the head from me that she desired in the meantime.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds