A Chance Encounter

On a whim, she stretched her head and kissed the inside of Kimberley's thigh and pulled the small piece of fabric covering the other woman's pussy to the side. She knew Ryan had seen by the pulsing of his cock inside of her. He was close, and she knew it, but so was she. Wanting his orgasm to trigger hers, she moaned loudly, pulled one hand back between her legs, and with the other gently moved Kimberley's hand out of the way so that she could begin licking her pussy. Kimberley let out a sharp cry of pleasure and desire when Aimee's tongue found her clit, and Aimee again felt fingers twine in her hair.

Surprisingly, Kimberley was the first to finish with a cry of exultation or frustration. Ryan led out a roar and slammed home deep inside her and she felt him pulse and twitch inside her, his cock emptying into her in a desperate plunge. His orgasm, his cock jumping and throbbing inside her, brought her orgasm crashing home. She cried out, and her nails went into Kimberley's thighs, and she stroked Aimee's hair back from her face. Ryan's hands were tender on her back and he eased out of her. She leaned back onto her heels and Kimberley leaned quickly forward to kiss her softly, hands caressing her face and legs still wide open in front of her.

"Bourbon?" Ryan asked, and his voice brought her up slowly from the delicious kiss she was sharing.

She laughed the musical laugh that he loved so well, and said, "You pour, and then it's your turn to watch for a little while."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds