• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Chance Encounter Ch. 02

A Chance Encounter Ch. 02

12

The morning sun blankets the two figures sleeping on the forest floor. Eric stirs, his eyes taking a few minutes to adjust to the early morning sunlight. It must still be early, the sun is just over the horizon. Eric tries to sit up, but for some reason his blanket is awfully heavy. Like someone is sleeping on top of him... Oh ya.

Eric opens his eyes and looks down at his chest. A dark haired girl is lying on top of him, not the werewolf that jumped him. Eric shifts his hips, and confirms his suspicions that his cock is still inside his partner. She smiles and snuggles closer to Eric.

Feeling a little irritable, given the circumstances, Eric pushes her off him. His cock slides free, sending chills up his spine.

"Holy shit that felt good." he thinks, trying to stay focused. He wants answers, that's what should be on his mind. Not the attractive, raven haired girl lying in a heap on the ground. She wakes up when Eric abruptly shoves her away from him. She collides with the ground, and blinks her eyes a few times before she's able to process the scene around her.

"What the hell?" she sits up, holding her head and looking around. Sitting stark naked in the forest with a naked guy, that's not exactly how she planned on spending her morning. Eric is standing in front of her, trying to look intimidating while also covering his man parts.

"I don't know who the fuck you are, but you've got some explaining to do." he said as firmly as he could.

"Uh... did we... you know...?"

"You think I just got naked for the sake of getting naked? And then decided to take a nap in the middle of the forest? Ya sure." Eric laughed mockingly. He couldn't believe what was happening. Twelve hours ago his biggest problem was his brother teasing him about not being twenty one. Now he was standing naked in the woods after being attacked by a werewolf type creature.

"I... I'm sorry."

"That's the least you can be. Would you mind explaining what the hell you were doing? Better yet, where did you come from? I don't recognize you, you're not from around here are you?" One of the perks of living in a small town (one of the few perks) you could tell the tourists apart from the locals as easily as you could tell apples and bananas apart.

"No, not really. Look I know I have some explaining to do..."

"Some? Lady, you've got a LOT of explaining to do. And on an unrelated subject, you owe me a new pair of pants. New underwear too." Eric pointed to the shreds that had been his clothing, lying under the naked girl. She looked at them and blushed.

"Again, sorry. I promise, I'll explain things, but we should probably go and get cleaned up first."

"How do I know you won't just run away and disappear forever?" Eric asked.

"I just moved here, my house is literally a couple of miles down the road."

"Oh... Oh, you're the Turner girl?" Eric had heard a family was moving into the old house down the road from his. It had been for sale for the longest time, after its previous owner finally kicked the bucket at one hundred and five years.

"That's me, Cassie Turner. Sorry we had to meet like this..."

"Uh, Eric. And I live that way." Eric jerked his head in the direction behind him, not wanting to remove his hands from his crotch. Cassie smiled and stood up. Eric blushed. Her fur-less form was really, really attractive. Her breasts were smaller, Eric guessed something like a B cup. Her skin had a decent tan to it, but it was also riddled with scars, mostly on her arms and legs.

"You can come over anytime. I'll be waiting." Cassie said. Then she turned tail, metaphorically of course, and walked toward her home. Eric couldn't help but stare at her cute little ass. His cock stiffened under his hands, and he mentally kicked himself for getting turned on again.

"Just go home, grab some clothing, pray Mom and Dad and Jamie aren't around or won't ask too many questions, and go get some answers from her." Eric thought to himself, He hastily ran back home, using what little clothing he had to cover himself. His boxers were shredded, and what was left of his pants only covered his butt.

His shirt was still pretty good, and oddly enough Eric had remained in his sneakers throughout the entire ordeal last night. He only hoped his parents wouldn't be too mad, and wouldn't call the cops after seeing him like this.

Eric crept up to his house, and saw that his parents' car wasn't in the driveway. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to be happy or worried. As soon as he changed, he'd call them. Eric used the key they kept hidden in their garden to open the door.

He was met with a series of loud barks, as their German Shepherd, Bailey, bounded down the stairs. He immediately stopped when he saw Eric.

"What's wrong boy?" Eric asked, walking toward him. Bailey looked nervous, his tail tucked between his legs and his ears flat. He backed up to the stairs and whimpered. Eric was starting to get really worried now.

"Hey, don't be like that. It's me, Eric. What, do I smell funny? Oh shit I must smell like..." Eric didn't dare finish the sentence. But as he spoke, Bailey seemed to recognize his master's voice and perked up. He trotted to Eric's side and sniffed his hands.

"See, it's just me. I'm not going to hurt you." Eric said, patting the dog's head calmly. The two went upstairs and then into Eric's bedroom. Everything was exactly as he left it the previous night. Almost like nothing had happened. But something did happen.

Stepping in front of his closet's mirror, Eric looked at the damage done to his body. He made a mental note that he didn't appear to have any bite marks on him. There were a few cuts and scrapes, but he attributed those to his sleeping on the ground.

"Those claws would have done much more damage." Eric thought, remembering how large Cassie's claws had been.

He shook his head, refusing to believe that what attacked him was really... It couldn't be. It just didn't make any sense. Werewolves don't exist! It was all just some illusion. It wasn't a werewolf, he just dreamt that part. There was no doubt he and Cassie slept together, Eric woke up with his dick inside her. But she couldn't, not in a million fucking years be a werewolf.

Eric jumped into the shower to wash away any remnants from last night's literal roll in the mud. He heard the front door open and close.

"Eric, we're back!" His dad calls into the house.

"I'm in the shower!" Eric calls back. Once he's thoroughly cleaned himself, he shuts off the water. Failing to notice that his package has more hair than it should. Or that his cock is a tad bigger.

Eric quickly changed and then met his parents and Jamie downstairs. The latter of whom looked pretty hungover. Eric felt a bit better seeing his brother was having just as crappy a day as him.

"What's with the birthday boy?" Eric asked, sitting next to Jamie on the couch. Jamie groaned and buried his head under a pillow, muttering curses all the while.

"Oh, your brother just got a little carried away is all. Nothing to worry about, some coffee and a good night's rest will do him some good. How about you? You're up awfully early on a Sunday." Eric's dad said.

"I went to bed kinda early last night. What were you doing out all evening?"

"Your aunt and uncle took Jaime out for a bit. Your mother and I had some alone time." Eric's dad averted making eye contact with his son as he said that. Eric didn't need an anvil to fall on him, he got the message. It certainly explained the "glow" his mother seemed to have.

"What are your plans for the day?" Eric's mom asked him.

"Uh, I'm supposed to be meeting some friends later this morning. I might be out all day." Eric lied. He hoped his parents would believe him. He wasn't known for his social life. Sure Eric had friends

"Really? Good for you son. Just remember what I always say, don't do..."

"Do anything that might end up on my permanent record, or that will ruin my life, I know Dad. Believe me I know." Eric sighed. He'd already done something that had altered his life forever.

Eric did his morning routine like nothing was wrong. His family remained oblivious that anything out of the ordinary happened last night. Jamie was passed out on their couch in the living room, while Eric's mom and dad were getting a little too intimate in the kitchen. He liked his eggs with a side of toast and maybe a few sausage links. He did NOT want to see his father's sausage.

"Get a room guys." Eric grumbled, exiting the kitchen in favor of his bedroom. Bailey dutifully followed him, looking hopeful he might get thrown a scrap. Eric took pity on the dog, and gave him an entire sausage link. He wasn't much in the mood for wiener shaped food right now.

--------------------------------

An hour or two later Eric left for Cassie's house. He lied to his parents and said he was going to meet some friends downtown and see a movie. They didn't question him at all. Eric was the "good child", Jamie was the out of control one.

Eric drove his car, only to keep up appearances. Otherwise it would seem odd that he didn't, since the nearest movie theater was six miles away from downtown, and downtown was three miles away. He followed the road until he reached the driveway that lead to the ancient house Cassie apparently lived in. The paint was peeling off the siding, the roof was falling apart, and the garage door had a massive hole.

Eric trudged up the stairs, unsure what to say if Cassie's parents answered the door. What could he say? "Hi I'm from down the street. Last night your daughter turned into a werewolf and forced herself on me." Ya, great first impression.

He took about a dozen deep breaths before he knocked with the large brass door knocker. To his relief Cassie opened the door. With clothing on, she was just as cute. She was wearing a black camisole under a beat up flannel, and a pair of cut-off denim shorts. Her hair was damp, obviously Eric wasn't the only one who'd taken a shower.

"Hey." They both said. Cassie stepped aside to let Eric in. They walked into the living room. As they did, Eric noted how most everything was either still in a box, or covered with sheets.

"Redecorating?" Eric asked casually. They sat down on some sheets, facing a window. Eric thought, for just a brief second, he saw some movement out of the corner of his eye.

"Ya, my mom's idea. Loves rearranging furniture, changing houses, completely uprooting my life." Cassie said sourly. Eric would have felt sorry for Cassie, had he not felt quite angry with her himself.

"So, you promised you'd explain last night." Eric looked pointedly at Cassie.

"Right... Well I'm sure you've come up with a few explanations..."

"None of which make a lick of sense," Eric thought as Cassie continued speaking.

"...Really there's no explanation for me attacking you. I'm truly sorry about that, and uh, sorry about what's going to happen..."

"Why? I'm not going to die right?" Eric asked.

"No. But you're, well you might get... did you notice anything different about your body when you got home?" Cassie asked, stammering through her sentence.

"Not, other than all the cuts and scrapes. Should I send my hospital bill to you?" Eric half joked. Cassie remained serious, and asked Eric again if he felt different. To which he firmly said no, again oblivious to the small changes that had taken place.

"Oh good, maybe he won't be affected," Cassie thought.

"Should I be bursting at the seems right now? Foaming at the mouth and all crazy and shit?" Eric asked.

"No, no normally I'm not like that. It's just that last night was a full moon and, well, full moons are always kinda wild for me."

"Do explain."

"I'm a werewolf. I guess you've figured out that much."

"Ya, kinda. How did it happen? Are your parents... like you too?" Eric said, a small part of him still convinced he was dreaming all of this.

"No, they don't know anything. It happened almost a year ago. I don't even remember the night. A bunch of my friends and I were camping. I was the only one who got attacked, lucky me. Anyway, it's been like this ever since. I mean, it's not exactly like the movies say it is. I can turn whenever I want, and usually have complete control over myself. It's just on full moons I lose it. I go into... heat I guess, and I can't stop myself. Normally I'd lock myself in the basement, or go out into the woods. That didn't work out so well though."

"Ya think?" Eric thought. He knew Cassie hadn't meant for any of this to happen, but it did. And now they had to deal with the repercussions.

"So let me get this straight, you get all hot when you... you know... change?" Eric asked, more out of curiosity than anything else.

"Not always. Just once a month. Sometimes it's worse, like when my cycles match up." Cassie blushed, referring to the heat cycle that was linked to the moon, and her regular menstrual cycle.

"Okay. Now what's this about me being affected by something? Am I..."

"No, don't worry I would have had to bite you to do that. But sometimes people can end up a little more... wolf-like after. Are you sure nothing's different? Anything at all?" Cassie pointedly looked at Eric's crotch.

Cassie only knew what she knew through experience. She couldn't explain how her boyfriend grew a two inch tail overnight. He never made the connection between her and his growth, and in the end broke up with her. Cassie still felt guilty about changing him. She only hoped that he wasn't able to infect others. And that she hadn't changed Eric worse than she'd changed her ex. A two inch tail was easy enough to hide.

"I dunno, I didn't really look. Should I?" Eric was suddenly very worried he's pull his pants down and find his manhood was now more like wolf-hood. Cassie nodded, and Eric slowly undid his belt. He wasn't sure if he should be taking his clothes off in front of her, but Cassie wasn't arguing. Actually she looked kinda intrigued.

Eric got down to his boxers and paused. His face was completely red, and he kept glancing over his shoulder as if someone was going to come up behind him.

"What have I got to lose? She's already seen me naked, shit we had sex. Alright so she was some giant wolf creature when she was riding me, but whatever. Just drop your freaking pants!" Eric's inner voice thought. And he did. In one motion he yanked his boxers down exposing his cock and balls.

To his relief his penis was still very human. But it was bigger. Eric grasped it, and found it was thicker, as well as longer. He's grown almost a full inch in both directions. And his balls, they were covered in thick pubs. Long dark hair covered his ballsack, and even crept up behind his balls to his asshole (which he didn't dare inspect in front of Cassie).

"I guess that's not so bad. Bigger is better, though I could do without all the hair." Eric thought. The more he looked at his enhanced shaft, the more he liked it. Maybe last night hadn't been so bad after all.

"I guess I should..." Eric stopped his sentence when he looked up at Cassie. She had his hungry look in her eyes, and she was staring right at his package. Eric noticed there was a slight wet spot on her shorts, and her face was flushed.

"Uh, you feeling alright Cassie?" he asked, bending over to pull his pants up. But she bolted forward and grabbed his hand, effectively stopping him. He met her intense gaze, and the two had the same thought. Eric's boxers tented out in front of him, and Cassie was getting wet. Her nipples were erect, showing through the fabric of her shirt and bra.

"I.. the heat is... it's just... " Cassie couldn't find the right word to form a sentence. She was too distracted by the aforementioned heat inside her chest. Her nipples were hard as rocks, and her sex dripping. Her mind is a blur, she knows she shouldn't be doing this. Not again. Not to this poor, unsuspecting male. But oh god, he's really was attractive.

From his tousled, brown hair, this sharply angled jaw, and that big cock, the image was too enticing to resist. Cassie moved Eric's hand away from his crotch, and to her breasts. Eric could feel Cassie's heart pounding. He started kneading her titty flesh. Cassie then blew air onto his shaft before kissing the quivering tip. Eric breathed out and sucked a quick breath in. He was already hard, now it felt like he has a piece of steel attached to his body.

"We shouldn't. We really shouldn't!" The intelligent part of his mind screamed at him. But the lust driven part of him ignored that rational voice. Eric let Cassie continue to blow and kiss his growing shaft. Hard he was even bigger than before. At least ten inches, a vast improvement from his six or seven before his encounter with Cassie the previous night.

The two were on the floor of the living room in no time. Eric and Cassie both went to work on each other, tearing each other's clothing from their bodies and thrown into a heap. Then Eric leaned Cassie onto her back and climbed on top of her.

He slid his dick between Cassie's breasts, pumping forward. Cassie rubbed her nipples against Eric's shaft, stimulating both of them into an orgasm. Cum was spewed all over her face, and Cassie licked up as much as she could. Eric stroked his still erect phallus, getting off watching Cassie eat his cum. He wanted her to take everything he had. He wanted to cum over and over again inside her.

"Open your legs." Eric ordered in a surprisingly commanding voice. He was never so forceful or direct. His balls pumped testosterone into his body, more than normal. Cassie's influence over him was very apparent at that moment. Eric started growling orders, and his body hair flourished.

His chest was now matted with dark hair, and his arm pits were covered in an equally thick bush. His body appeared stronger, more defined. And his cock grew another inch. His balls were swollen in their furred sack, and Eric felt his need building. He couldn't wait much longer.

Cassie did as Eric said, spreading her legs so he could see her wet sex. The thick bush of pubs were wet with fluid, hiding her lips from Eric. But he could smell her, and the scent was invigorating. Eric knew she wanted him, no she needed him. The female was in heat, and Eric was going to take her as his own.

Eric pushed inside, his large cock filling Cassie's human pussy all the way. She moaned, fiddling with her nipples as Eric's length disappeared into her snatch. She'd never been filled so much before. The last boy she'd had sex with was the last boy she'd had sex with. Until Eric.

The two pressed their bodies against each other, sweat mingling. Eric pounded Cassie's cunt so hard his balls made loud smacking sounds. Cassie continued to fondle her tits, and clench her muscles around Eric. One of the few perks about being a werewolf, she'd found that her control over her sex was almost absolute. Which was good, because as she'd said before, around the full moon she started getting really horny.

"I'm," Eric said only moments before Cassie felt his cock tense.

She was ready though, and as soon as she felt his cum enter her, she bit down on her bottom lip. His cock swelled over and over, releasing more hot seed. Eric thrusted into her one more time and sent Cassie over the edge. Her mouth hung open, no sound coming out. Both their eyes rolled back as they came together.

Cassie's pussy clenched around Eric's shaft, milking him for every last drop. Eric growled as his cock was gripped like never before. Cassie was tighter than she'd been last night. Her warmth dribbled down his cock, and Eric quickly lapped some of it up. It was so sweet.

He collapsed on her this time, breathing hard as he tried to calm down. The orgasm left both exhausted, but feeling very empty and full at the same time. Cassie's pussy was still wet and tight around Eric's softening length. She wasn't about to let him go yet, she was enjoying this too much. Cassie shifted her hips, which allowed her to rub her vaginal walls against Eric's cock until it was hard again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Chance Encounter Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds