• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Chance Encounter Ch. 03

A Chance Encounter Ch. 03

Eric spent the entire day with Cassie. Most of the time the two spent fucking each other's brains out. Which was fine with Eric. He gave up resisting the lust, and found giving in was far more enjoyable. And the changes his body was going through weren't half bad. His cock was bigger, his balls were fuller, his muscles were more defined, and he was hairier. All in all, he didn't think much was wrong with that. He was always getting teased about not being "man" enough. Next time anyone saw him in the locker room, they'd keep their mouth shut.

Cassie was on cloud nine as well. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been this horny. Not even the night of her first transformation, and that had been rough with no one around to relieve her of the heat. Eric was the best partner she'd had, granted she hadn't had that many to begin with.

"So, aside from the awesome sex, what else do werewolves do?" Eric asked. The two had moved their love making from the floor of the living room up to Cassie's bed. There was still a wet spot on the carpet from where the two had been lying, but it wasn't too noticeable. Cassie guessed her parents wouldn't mind. They were usually cool with that sort of thing anyway. They didn't care that their daughter was sexually active at nineteen, so long as she took her pills.

"Um, I don't know. I've never met any other werewolves. Aside from the one who bit me that is, of course he didn't stick around to explain anything to me. And maybe you, if we keep doing this." Cassie said, eying Eric's cock. It was true, after hours of passion, his body was looking more and more wolf-like. His shaft was now ten inches when flaccid, and housed inside a sheath. His balls were the size of apples, kept inside a furry, dark gray sack. His canine teeth appeared a bit longer than normal, and his sense of smell was stronger.

"As bizarre as it may sound, I think I could get used to this. I don't know if I'd want to go all the way, so to speak. But this isn't so bad. I can hide this easy enough, can't I?" Eric said.

"I suppose. Thank you for not being mad at me."

"I won't lie, I was earlier. But it's amazing what sex does. Besides it's not like you wanted to do this to me. You weren't in control."

"Thank you Eric." Cassie hugged him, her breasts squeezed between them. Eric returned her tight embrace, enjoying her scent. It was familiar and comforting. He didn't want to be away from it. Eric wondered how much of that was the lust, and how much was influenced by his new instincts.

"Hey, not exactly how I thought my weekend would go, but it's certainly better than what I expected." Eric said, stroking Cassie's long dark hair. He would have liked to remain that way, wrapped in her arms sharing an intimate moment when they both heard a car door slam shut.

"Shit, my parents!" Cassie said, leaping from the bed. She scrambled, grabbing their clothes and instructing Eric to wait there. Cassie ran out of her bedroom with her pants still undone, and without a shirt on. She did have enough time to throw on underwear. Eric dressed himself quickly, then pressed his ear to the back of the door. He heard Cassie greeting her parents, asking how their shopping was.

Eric couldn't much more than that, so he sat down on Cassie's bed. He looked around the room, having not had the opportunity to examine his surroundings until now. He'd been a little preoccupied before. Cassie's room was plain, boxes of her things scattered around the room. Eric found a leather bound journal tucked under a stack of books. It caught his eye because of the long scratch marks on the cover.

He carefully removed it from the bottom of the pile and ran his fingers over the jagged lines. It didn't take too much brain power to realize Cassie must have wolfed out and done this. Eric casually browsed the pages, hoping this wasn't a secret diary detailing Cassie's most intimate thoughts. It was, in fact, a journal chronicling everything that had happened to her since her attack.

"Entry 9,

I must be losing my mind because I'd swear I'm getting hairier every day. I wake up and find my legs covered in hair. Then in the evening, after I've spent most of the morning shaving, the hair is back. Does this have something to do with what happened last weekend? That attack, I don't even remember what happened. I was attacked by some creature, that's all I know. And I only know because that's what everyone told me. I must have blacked out.

But what's going on? Am I just going crazy with hormones, or is it something else?"

Eric flipped ahead a few months later, roughly six months after Cassie's first change.

"Entry 33,

I can just change my hands or feet now. Haven't tried my face or tail, not that I'd want to. It's getting easier, but I'm not sure if I should be happy or not. What does that mean, what's going to happen next? There's so much I don't know, and I don't have anyone to talk to.

Mike broke up with me last week, that's why I didn't write. He didn't tell me why, but I know it's because of his new tail. I keep telling myself it's small, like two inches, and he'll be able to keep it hidden. But I still did that to him. I wasn't even transformed when we had sex, and I still fucked up. What now? I can't even have a relationship without worrying I'll turn my boyfriend into a raving monster like me.

And holy mother of fuck, the heat's starting to come back. I checked a calendar, it's a week until the full moon. At least I know when to expect this stuff. It's so intense though, I'm worried about how much worse it'll get the closer to the moon it gets. Yesterday, I saw some lady walking her dog past the house and the only thing I could think about was how nice that dog's cock would be inside me. I'm disgusting. I have to stop this, or at least learn to control myself. I won't let myself..."

"Eric?"

Eric jumped up, dropping the book. Cassie was standing in the doorway, he hadn't even noticed. Eric picked up the journal and muttered an apology.

"It's alright, you should read that. Especially if you do want to, you know, make the change." Cassie said.

"Oh, right. Are your parents still downstairs?"

"Ya, but we're going to go out for dinner. You can sneak out then. I just wanted to say thank you again. For everything. And I hope I can see you again, soon."

"I have classes tomorrow, but I can come around afterwards. Are you in school?"

"No. I was, until last year. I've been shopping around for a new school."

"I could show you around the local college if you want. Around 9 sound okay?"

"Sure, it's a date." Cassie smiled and kissed Eric's cheek. Butterflies started bumping into Eric's insides, making him smile. He did this sort of half giggle half hiccup sound. Cassie laughed before leaving.

Eric made sure Cassie and her parents were gone before he exited the bedroom. He crept downstairs, and then out the door. He jogged to his car, a huge grin still plastered on his face. And he kept that grin all the way home, where his brother demanded to know why Eric looked like the cat who ate the canary.

--------------------------------

Eric found keeping his family in the dark was easier than he'd expected. No one even noticed that his pants were bulging more than they had been before, or that his body was more toned.

"Ignorance really is bliss." Eric thought at one point that evening at dinner. The conversation was, for the most part, nothing out of the ordinary. His folks asked him about his day, and of course Eric lied. He told them he enjoyed the movie he saw, and that he'd met the new neighbor downtown.

"Oh, right a family bought the old house on Sperry Street. What was she like?" Eric's mom asked.

"Cassie's really nice. I offered to show her the college tomorrow."

"Wow, way to go little brother. Picked up the new girl in one afternoon! And here I thought I hadn't taught you anything." Jamie laughed.

"Ya, you taught me what NOT to do." Eric chuckled in response. Jamie sulked in his seat. Eric went back to his meal. The fact that his father was staring at him didn't go unnoticed, but Eric pretended he hadn't seen anything.

"Eric, are you alright? You seem... different tonight." Eric's father said, running a careful eye over his son.

"Really? I feel fine." Eric remained as calm as possible as he answered. There were questions he didn't have answers to. And if anyone asked them, it would be his father.

"Maybe it's just my imagination. Do you and this Cassie have any other plans?" Eric's father brushed off his suspicions. Eric was a good kid, he'd never get mixed up in anything bad.

"Not right now. But you never know. She's really nice. Different but nice."

"Different how?" Eric's mom asked.

"Uh, I'm not sure. There's just something about her that's different..." Eric laughed inside, knowing Cassie was definitely different. He hadn't expected himself to be so attracted to her, shit maybe it was just Stockholm Syndrome, but he really enjoyed her company.

"Besides, it'd be kinda cool, being a werewolf. Certainly has some nice upgrades." Eric thought. He felt his cock stir in his pants at the thought of turning into a big, strong wolf. Having fur cover his entire body, not just his groin, growing a tail and muzzle. Eric could feel the blood racing through his body, and down to his penis. The first chance he got, he was going to have to do something about his throbbing erection. He wondered if this was how Cassie felt last night. It was like Eric's cock was on a hair trigger, erect at even the slightest touch or thought. If that was the case, Eric couldn't blame her for losing it and jumping him. If he saw an available female at this moment, he'd probably jump her too.

Eric steeled his nerves and managed to get himself soft for the duration of dinner. It wasn't easy, Jamie kept bringing the conversation back around to Cassie. Eric tried to describe her without arousing himself, which was pretty hard (bad joke, I know). But as soon as Eric cleared his place and washed his dishes he darted upstairs to his bedroom.

Locking the door behind him, Eric kicked his pants off and stared at his boner. There was a huge tent in his boxers, his cock was clearly ready for some stimulation. Eric sat down at his desk, wiggling his hips so that his boxers slid to the floor. As he waited for his laptop to load, he found himself marveling at his growth.

His shaft extended from its sheath, the shaft a dark pink. The head of his cock was slightly pointed, and there was an additional bulge closer to the base of Eric's meat. He knew it was the beginning of a canine knot. His balls were swollen with cum, almost perfectly round and full. Eric lifted his ass up to touch his asshole. It was bigger, and covered in fur-like pubs. Softer than his human pubs, but the hair was thick and abundant around his asshole.

Eric clicked the internet browser icon, and opened an "incognito" window. But then he paused before typing in a website. He'd never been interested in the "furry" porn on the internet before. Sure he'd seen it, mostly out of curiosity. Now, having had his multiple encounters with Cassie, and growing fur all over his crotch, Eric felt a strong desire to see some.

It wasn't hard (another bad joke) to find, the internet was full of furry porn. Soon Eric was pumping himself to images of anthros fucking each other, playing with themselves, and fucking animals. Eric was naturally drawn to the the werewolf porn, seeing a big male wolf cock penetrating a tight female. That's exactly what he wanted to do. Use his wolf cock to open Cassie up, and then fuck her until his knot stuck inside. Feeling his knot swell and lock the two together, while his hot seed flooded into her vagina.

"Holy shit, I'm so close!" Eric breathed. His furry sack pulled up so fast, Eric thought his balls might retreat inside himself. Cum splattered across his chest, and all over his computer screen. Eric had no control over himself, he was consumed by the orgasm. His mouth hung ope, panting like a dog. Eric's grip on his shaft remained tight until he finally finished ejaculating.

As he cleaned up his mess, Eric saw that he appeared to have undergone another, subtler change. His cock was now red, like a dog's would be. The base was more swollen, still too small to be soldiered a knot.

"Not bad. Can't wait for tomorrow." Eric thought, smiling to himself. He took off his dirty clothing and jumped into bed. Sleep was the last thing on his mind, and Eric was quick to start stroking himself again, and again. He fell asleep only when he'd exhausted himself. But he fell asleep with a huge grin on his face, and his cock plastered to his stomach.

--------------------------------

"Whoa, Eric what's with you? Start taking steroids or something?" One of Eric's buddies, Scott, made the comment upon seeing Eric walk into the dining commons at school.

"No, just made a few lifestyle changes." Eric shrugged, a bit smug on the inside. He felt a little guilty he'd gotten so toned in two days. And mostly from jacking off. Eric had no doubt that if he kept doing it this frequently, he'd end up a furry wolf-boy by the end of the week. He just always felt so freaking stir crazy. Even just driving to Cassie's house that morning had been pretty difficult.

"Ya, I was like that the first few weeks too. You get over it after a while." Cassie had said.

Her parents had been surprisingly nice and welcoming. Eric had expected them to be a little wary of him. A complete stranger taking their daughter out for the day, that was a little odd. But Claire apparently told them a similar story to the one Eric told his folks.

"Hey, who's that girl you've been walking around with?" Scott asked as the two took their seats.

"Oh, Cassie. New girl, just moved into the old house on Sperry Street."

"Seriously, that creepy place? Can't believe someone actually bought that place. What's she like? Hot of course, but how the hell did you get her so quick?"

"Luck." And that was the truth. Eric could have been sitting on any rock, in any part of the woods. He just so happened to be on the one close to Cassie's house, and just happened to be what she needed that evening.

"So where's the lucky lady right now?"

"Talking to someone in admissions." Eric said, wolfing down his sandwich (pun intended). He found that his appetite was bigger now too. Whether that be because he'd spent so much energy with his "activities" or because he was slowly turning into a werewolf, he didn't know. All he did know that for breakfast he'd eaten three giant helping of eggs, hash and those weird not really French Toast stick things they serve at school cafeterias.

"Well props to you man. You've been flying solo too long. When was the last time you even, you know..." Scott stuck his index finger through an O he made this with other hand.

"More recently than you think." Eric smirked again. Scott was taken aback, but didn't question Eric. The rest of the day Scott did have this jealous look on his face, and Eric couldn't help but beam. Normally it was the other way around, him loathing his male companions because they had great social lives and all he had was his right hand. Now he had his right hand, and an entire body to pleasure him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Chance Encounter Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 245 milliseconds