• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Chance Encounter Ch. 04

A Chance Encounter Ch. 04

Eric met Cassie in the parking lot after his classes were over. She seemed in a good mood, carrying a handful of paperwork with her.

"So, have a good day?" Eric asked.

"All in all yes. Did you know a bunch of people are under the impression I'm your girlfriend?" Cassie laughed. Eric blushed, having done nothing to stop the rumors himself. He hadn't actually confirmed them, but he didn't stop people from talking either.

"Don't worry I set them straight." Cassie patted Eric's hand, then climbed into the passenger seat of his car.

"What exactly did you say?" Eric was worried he was about to get friend zoned. More like "friends with benefits" zoned, but still. The more time he spent with her the more he liked her. He still thought some of it was Stockholm Syndrome, but Cassie really was nice. And the best fuck he'd ever had.

"I said we weren't there, yet." Cassie said, then looked out the window. Both she and Eric had huge grins of their faces as Eric drove the two out of town.

It wasn't much to look at. Eric still pointed out a few places, stores mostly. He pointed out a park that had a bunch of trails he enjoyed hiking.

"Sometimes I just get an all night pass, leave the car here and walk home. I have to go off trail to get home, but I've never had a problem." Eric said.

"Really? Show me." Cassie said. Eric was more than happy to. He slapped the "permission" sticker to his window and then began guiding Cassie through the trees. It was the beginning of May, so the trails were well kept in anticipation for tourist season. On off seasons the trail was littered with garbage, and half smoked blunts. Ya, the local pot-heads smoked on the trails all the time. Eric used to be one of those kids, but he'd since outgrown his need for a "quick fix".

Cassie remained silent throughout the walk, just smiling and follow Eric. She was glad to have the distraction. Sitting in that car with Eric, smelling the arousal building in both of them, Cassie was getting a little heated. The immediate days before and after the full moon were the worst.

"You can do this, you've held out this long. You can do this." she chanted in her mind. Cassie didn't want to give Eric the impression the only thing she was capable of was riding his cock. That big, wolfish cock that filled her so much... Cassie shook her head and picked up her pace. But the damage was done, and her panties were damp. Her sex released scents that were meant to draw in potential mates. It certainly worked.

Cassie walked ahead of Eric, suddenly in a rush. Eric was about to catch up to her when he smelled something very delicious. It took him a while to identify it, it was like honey. So sweet and tangy, Eric wondered what it would taste like. Eric let himself be lead by his nose, and he followed the smell to the crotch of Cassie's pants. She was wet again?

"It must be the heat, it's still there. I wonder if she needs... do I need to?" Eric wondered. His cock rose as if to answer his question. But like Cassie, Eric decided to hold out. He knew that if he did want to make the big change, he'd had to learn to control himself. He wasn't going to be a slave to his instincts.

The two walked half a mile until they saw Cassie's house over a hill. They couldn't have been more relieved to see that decrepit old house. Eric was tenting pretty bad, and Cassie knew she'd have to put on fresh underwear when she got home. Instinct told them to get naked and roll on top of each other until Cassie was pregnant. Logical told the two to keep it in their pants. For now.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" Eric walked Cassie to her door, but was reluctant to leave. They'd spent the entire day together, why was Eric so... clingy?

"Definitely. But before you go I have to ask, does this mean you're going to let me... you know." Cassie mimed biting. Eric took her hand and held it against his chest.

"The minute I'm ready, you can do that and more." he said, then kissed her cheek. Eric spun around on his heels and headed home. Cassie watched him leave, the fact that he'd walked that entire way with a huge boner not missed by her eye. When she was in heat she tended to have that effect on people, even if she hadn't had intercourse with them.

That first month, every boy in her senior class was walking around with their legs closed. Of course all the girls thought it was hilarious, all but Cassie who wanted nothing more than to ride all their erect cocks. She'd found that she had to duck into the bathroom once every period to pleasure herself in order to keep the heat in check.

The first thing she did when she got inside was check to see if her parents were home from work yet. They weren't, so Cassie made for her bedroom, pulling her clothes off as she ran. She was soaking wet, her underwear dripping with juice. Cassie felt her thighs slide against each other, well lubricated from all her girl juice. The need got stronger, and Cassie felt her body anticipate the transformation. Once in her bedroom, Cassie dipped two fingers inside her moist vagina, moaning as she stretched herself open.

There was a bubbling sensation in her chest, a prickly heat that made the hair on her body stand on end. It always signaled the beginning of a transformation. Cassie welcomed the feeling, knowing she wouldn't be able to get on with her day until she released the she-wolf. The prickly sensation on her skin gave way for dark fur to sprout all over her. Her pubs were permanently bushy because with each transformation, they grew back. After a few months, Cassie didn't care about having pubs. She did however mind the fact that her asshole was also covered in them.

But as the transformation continued, thick hair spreading across her hot flesh, she didn't care about anything other than mating. Her chest bulged, ribs cracking and reforming into a larger shape. Her breasts nearly tripled in size when she changed, and she had more of them. Her lower pairs of breasts were much smaller, barely an A cup, and hidden beneath her fur. Yet they were just as sensitive as her original pair. The flesh on her torso twisted and six new nipples popped out. Cassie rubbed them as breasts formed behind her teats.

"Oooooohhh," Cassie moaned as the changes hit her lower extremities. Her tailbone ached, causing her to arch her back. The tail grew inch by inch until it was a foot long. Then it shot out to the full three feet. Cassie didn't know why her tail was so long, or why her claws were more like cat claws, but they were. Hell she couldn't explain how the heck she could transform into a werewolf, but she could. She learned that there were some things you just don't question.

Her feet stretched away from her legs, with thick black pads forming on the bottoms of her toes. Claws broke through her toenails and Cassie yowled in pain. Then her legs grew, gaining muscle and length. She knew if she were to stand she'd find she now had a digitigrade stance. The black fur on her lower half settled, leaving Cassie with perfect lupine paws and legs.

"Oh fuck!" Cassie cried as her pussy began changing. Her fingers dug in deeper as her pussy engorged. She could feel blood racing through her pussy, enhancing her arousal. Cassie could feel the walls of her vagina spreading further apart. The room smelled of sex and her own desire. Cassie feel forward, her massive breasts dangling above the carpet. She rubbed herself as the changes got more intense.

As her insides expanded, her outsides began to change. Her lips turned black, and puffed out to show Cassie was in heat. A bit of blood dribbled out, also signaling her heat. The top of her vulva creased down, changing the shape of her lips to a Y. Cassie brushed her wet fur aside and pressed a clawed finger against her bigger clit. It protruded from the top of her lips, and a single touch sent her into an orgasm.

"Grr yes! Fuck yes! More, come on I need more!!" she gritted her teeth through the intense rush. Cassie struggled to crawl forward, and over turn one of the boxes that held her belongings. As she went through another round of changes, she began searching the mess of stuff. Her hands slowly became paws as she rummaged through her things. Like her feet, they developed large pads and then extended away from her arms. Muscles rippled under her fur, and Cassie knew she was almost done changing. Just a bit more...

"Ooo, shit!" she spit through a tightly clenched jaw. Her teeth were growing, sharpening themselves to points. Cassie's ears stretched away from the sides of her head, migrating to the top. Her hair was lost in the mess of fur, almost becoming a mane. Her cheeks were flushed as fur traveled over her face. Her eyes snapped open, the irises morphing from brown to gold. Her nose felt cold, the skin turning black and small cracks forming.

Finally, it was almost over. But the last part was always the hardest. Cassie felt the heat center on the front of her head, and she waited for the worst. Her lips and nose were brought together as her skull reshaped itself. Her bones pushed and pushed, until she had a canine muzzle. Cassie's tongue lolled out the side of her mouth. She could literally taste how fucking hot she was. Her tail fanned her pussy as it whipped back and forth.

Cassie's paw found what she was searching for. A large dildo shaped like a dog's cock. Since becoming a werewolf, Cassie learned that normal sized cocks just didn't go the trick. A twelve inch shaft with a huge knot at the base seemed to be the only thing big enough to satisfy her. Or Eric's big cock, which was already on its way to becoming fully canine.

With some difficulty, Cassie propped her legs up against the wall, positioning herself to take the cock. She didn't need to worry about adding lub, she was wet enough that the cock slid inside her effortlessly. Cassie howled as her snatch swallowed the entire cock and the knot, pushing until she felt the hard plastic balls hit her lips.

Rocking her hips back and forth in time to her thrusts, Cassie was lost in the pleasure. Her vagina was tightening its grip on the dildo, wanting to milk it for cum that didn't exists. Cassie imagined Eric was shafting her, that his knot was buried deep inside her. That his balls were slapping against her wet hole, they were about to pull up and...

"HUROOOOOOOOO"

--------------------------------

It was only an hour or so later when Cassie heard her parents car start up the driveway. She bolted forward, and then leapt out of bed. She moaned, not realizing the dildo was still inside her wolf-snatch. Quickly removing it, causing ripples of pleasure to roll through her body, Cassie started cleaning her room. Her parents might not be able to smell things the same way she can, but better safe than sorry. Cassie was amazed she'd managed to keep her transformations a secret this long as it was.

There had been a few dozen close calls, like the time she forgot to lock her door, and her mom almost caught her playing with herself all wolfed out. She'd had just enough time to duck into the attached bathroom before her mom saw anything. Then there were the full moon nights, when it got really hard to hide her transformations. Cassie was grateful her parents had bought that tool shed for their old house. She'd go out there and lock herself in for the night. Unfortunately that usually resulted in the wolf scratching and biting itself out of frustration. Which explained why Cassie's arms and legs looked like a bunch of cats attacked her.

"Honey, are you awake?" Cassie's mom knocked on her door.

"Ya, I'm just, uh, changing. I'll be out in a second." Cassie ignored the irony in her sentence and waited until her mom left to "change".

Shifting back was always faster. Her ears slipped back down the sides of her head, the points rounding out until they were human again. Cassie's body began to shrink immediately, and her fur disappeared in the blink of an eye. She grimaced as her tail and muzzle receded, and then the changes affected her feet, then hands. In less than a minute Cassie was back to her normal, human body. Covered in sweat and cum, but otherwise back to normal. She jumped into the shower to wash away the remnants of her afternoon. Then changed into her nightwear and went downstairs to meet her parents.

They commuted to work, all the way from the "big city". They'd moved because they wanted to live in a smaller community, somewhere they could grow old and retire. Cassie was brought along for the ride, seeing as she hadn't gone to college like all her other friends had last year. Her parents insisted on her taking a year off after the attack. In retrospect that was probably a good decision, seeing as she'd been a little out of control for those first few weeks.

"How was your day honey? Everything go well at the college?" Cassie's father asked. He was seated at their kitchen table, while her mom dug around in their moving boxes to find dishes for dinner. The appliances weren't hooked up yet, so all they could do was eat take-out.

"Ya, I met with someone in admissions. I can't apply for the fall, but I'm alright for the spring. Eric offered to help me with my application too."

"He did huh?" Cassie's mom smiled knowingly at her daughter.

"Mom..."

"What? I didn't say anything. But I'm glad you're making friends." she said.

"Just make sure this boy doesn't have any ulterior motives. I don't want you to be taken advantage of." Cassie's father said sternly.

"Don't worry Dad, that's the last thing I'd let happen. Eric's just a friend anyway. I mean, I like him and all but I'm not about to rush into anything. I'm not stupid." Cassie said. Her cheeks were red, and her parents chalked it up to embarrassment. Cassie knew it was because she was remembering her very intimate encounters with Eric the last two days.

She would have liked to take things slow and get to know Eric. Life doesn't always work the way you want it to. And in this case it worked out for the better. Cassie found someone who not only could look past the fact that she was a werewolf, he seemed willing to make the change too. Which was the one thing she'd feared the most. Telling a potential partner, and having them reject her.

"So how was work?" Cassie asked halfway through their meal.

"Alright, boring really. But thank you for asking anyway." her father chuckled. Cassie nodded and went back to her dinner. Her parents supplied most of the conversation from there on, Cassie not sure what else to contribute. They talked about their work, the problems they were having with the moving company, and every other boring topic possible.

Cassie excused herself, and slipped out the back door. From their backyard, Cassie could still hear her parents talking about their taxes in the kitchen. An unexpected negative to having great hearing, Cassie often heard things she didn't want to. Like her parents having sex two bedrooms over, or hearing her father griping about work to his poker buddies.

Cassie walked into the woods, going deeper and deeper until she found a good place to hide her clothes. Then she stripped and changed again. Though the heat inside her had finally died down, Cassie's body felt supercharged. She had to exert some of the excess energy, and running always did the trick.

Leaves and twigs snapped under her large paws as Cassie crouched down. Moving on all fours was easier than two. And it was faster. Cassie sniffed the air, catching several different scents. One of which belonged to Eric. She locked onto the scent, and pushed her body forward. The forest became a green and brown blur as she raced through the foliage. Cassie ran past a few confused and scared deer, who didn't know what to make of the she-wolf.

If she were back home, Cassie might have stopped running to hunt a few. She never actually killed anything, just chased it for a while. It was surprisingly fun, letting her inner wolf out. Liberating would be the best way to describe it.

Cassie ran until she was a few yards away from a modest, two story house with cream colored siding. Sticking close to the trees, Cassie examined the house. She saw Eric's car parked in front of it, and heard voices coming from a room on the ground floor. Slinking along the edge of the forest, Cassie moved until she could see in through the window over the sink.

Eric was sitting at his dining room table eating spoonful after spoonful of what she guessed were mashed potatoes. To his left was a guy Cassie assumed to be Eric's older brother, Jamie. Had she not met Eric, she would have gone for Jamie. He was cute in all the ways Eric wasn't. His face had harder lines, his jaw squared with a five o'clock shadow covering it. His bronze colored hair was just like Eric's, effortlessly swept back. The parents shared a lot of traits with their sons. Cassie saw that Eric seemed to take after his mother, while Jamie his father.

She continued to watch the four enjoying their meal until the sun finally set. Then she raced back to her own house so her parents would get mad at her for going out after dark. Cassie barely had enough time to get redressed and job back. She's just made it into her bedroom when her mom came up to say goodnight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Chance Encounter Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds