A Chance Remark

She wrapped her hands around my back, her cheek resting on my chest and she quickened the pace of her bouncing. Her mouth found my pec and she began sucking fiercely on my nipple. She next leaned back and I released her, letting her come to rest on her hands as she wriggled, jerked and twisted on the fat cock.

Breathing hard, she said, "I hope yuh ain't planning to put this thing anyplace else other than where it is now, baby ... please ... that would kill me ... don't put this anywhere near my ass."

I thought it strange that she would even hint at anal sex, even in warning that she didn't want it. Why not just keep quiet and hope it is not attempted. I got the feeling that she really wanted it. She leaned forward again and wrapped her arms around me, jerking back and forth rapidly - and then came the explosion. She made a loud whooping sound and her tiny body began to break up in quick spasms as goosebumps appeared on her brown skin. I leaned my head forward and grabbed a tit in my mouth, sucking it all in.

"No, noooh ...!" she cried out jerking her tit away from my mouth, obviously finding the pleasure unbearable as she convulsed.

I watched as she eased to a satisfied halt, before throwing her onto her back and settling my two hundred pound body between her slim legs. She spread wide for me and gripped my back as I dived slow and deep into her, making her grunt with each thrust. She fastened both hands to my nipples and squeezed them between thumb and forefinger, and as she rolled them quickly, I felt my body erupt and I began to come hard, firing young hot gooey stuff up her snatch. She threw her head back and smiled, a dazed look on her face, her eyes watery and glinting.

I rolled over onto my back, bringing her with me without dislodging my cock from her pulsing lady part. She lay on me flat out, legs and thighs gripping my sides as she licked and sucked my nipples, occasionally biting into them hard. After about five minutes I felt her vaginal wall, repeatedly squeezing and releasing the partly erect cock buried in her. She was not trying to milk it of any lingering cum fluid, but was softly coaxing it back to full hardness. She began rolling her hefty buttocks, grinding her belly onto me and before long I was very hard again. She slid back and forth, sliding me in and almost out of her, alternating with little bumps and jerks.

I reached out and gripped the fat butt hard and began my own movement under her as she groaned and made whistling sounds. We matched each other's strokes perfectly, like we'd been fucking each other for ages. Gripping her sides buy the waist I lifted her off of me allowing the well slimed up cock to slip out of her dripping pussy and land on my muscular stomach.

Pushing her over onto her belly I dragged her around, and getting off the bed to stand on the floor, I pulled her up onto her elbows and knees and re-entered her wet cunt. I began moving in her with slow, deep strokes and soon she was wriggling her fat ass. I looked in amazement at the ass - it was really big, considering her otherwise tiny size. I spread the cheeks wide and eyed her dark, puckered hole that was moving from the force of my big cock stretching her pussy. I gathered a glob of saliva and let it drop onto the wrinkled anal passage. I placed my forefinger against the elevated puckered flesh and gently rubbed it. She bucked backward as if urging the finger in, but I continued to tease it on the outside.

I reached for the bottle on the night stand and squeezed gel onto the anal lump. Next, I withdrew my cock and quickly lathered the head and half the length with gel before also putting a copious amount onto my middle and fore fingers. I eased the two fingers in and she started bucking delightedly, moving them back and forth inside her by her own movements. I moved my hips forward and braced the cock head alongside the fingers as I eased them out. As the fingers slipped out I pressed forward hard against the anal lump. She froze and cried out.

"Ouch! ... Clyde, what are you trying to do ... oh no!"

I pressed forward and clearly heard her grind her teeth as her little body trembled and goosebumps sprang up on her hips and lower back at first, then spread to parts of her sumptuous ass cheeks.

"Clyde ... what are you doing? She whispered anxiously.

I pushed some more and felt some of the invading cock go into her tight hole.

"Oowwwwwww! ... Clyde, I told you not ...," she cried oud loud.

"You told me exactly what you want me to do ... what you secretly long for, but are afraid of ... I'm giving you what you want ... just relax," I said coaxingly.

I gently eased some more cock into her and she again trembled and screamed. I held her in a firm grip as I kept on pushing. When the cock was a little more than halfway in I stopped pushing and remained still in her, feeling the disturbed anal walls pulsing against my dong. She dropped to her face, but I kept her ass and knees high. I heard her make soft, sniffling sounds and I wasn't sure if she was crying or expelling mucus from her nose. She was sweating profusely down her neck and face and armpits. A minute passed and I began to move slowly in her, not letting any more than half of me go into her as I made back and forth thrusts. She ground her teeth and gripped the sheet and took the gentle pounding bravely. I saw her wipe he eyes and with one side of her face still on the mattress she gave a little smile.

"You're doing fine baby ... and this tight asshole feels so nice," I murmured.

She shook her head as if in agreement and I slightly increased the pace of my thrusts. She got back onto her hands and turned her head around to the side to look up at me with wet but smiling eyes - then she began to move, slowly rolling the fat, chunky ass.

"Yes baby ... you work that ass, girl ... I love it"

I leaned back, letting her do the work and soon she was pushing back hard as she increased her pace, winding eagerly on the cock.

"Oh gawd ... yuh cock feel so good in mih batty," she cried out

Encouraged, I held her hips and pushed more cock into her, burying myself almost to the base.

"Aaaaaahh ... yeahhh ... mmmmmmmmm ...! She exclaimed, obviously welcoming the extra meat.

I held her firmly and pumped away in the little hole.

"Yes ... yes ... yes ... bugger me baby ... bugger mih batty good," She cried out and began jerking and pushing back.

I stroked her ass for a long time and she took it appreciatively, constantly urging me on. I reached under her and began rubbing her clit franticly.

"Yes, yes, yes ... ooooooh!" she cried out.

Her petite body suddenly stiffened, jerked and then she was shaking wildly in orgasmic convulsions. She roughly slapped away my hand from her clit. When she was settled I continued pounding the tight chute, marveling at the way her fat batty bounced and trembled under the assault - it was a wonderfully enticing sight, and soon I was convulsing and enjoying my own eruption. At the first blast I slapped her hard on both cheeks.

"Ooooooh, yes, spank mih ass," she begged lustfully.

I gave her a couple more slaps on each cheek, bringing a strawberry glow to their complexion.

I pulled out my cock and watched as the cum-porridge drained out of her expanded ass. Suddenly, she shrieked and hopping off the bed with hand fastened in her crack, scooted out of the bedroom, headed for the bathroom.

Lucy stayed in my room until it was time for me to start preparing for work.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1266 milliseconds