A Change of Heart

Naturally, I started with her perky titties and made sure they were thoroughly clean. I lathered up her entire body but my main focus was on her tits, ass and pussy. Likewise, she made sure my cock and balls were practically sparkling clean. We were both incredibly worked up by the time we'd rinsed off and turned off the shower. We dried each other and ourselves but, instead of going back to the bedroom to fuck again, Dina produced a condom she'd stashed among her toiletries. I tore it open and rolled it on as Dina leaned forward, resting her head on her arms on the countertop. Standing behind her, I guided my cock into her pussy and we both moaned as I slipped it inside. She was so flooded with lubricating juices that I easily slid my entire length in until my hips were pressed against her ass. Holding her by the hips, I started to slowly fuck her with long strokes as she reached back between her legs with one hand, presumably to caress her clit.

I could have given a shit at that moment if Julie or Jim needed to use the bathroom or they wanted to take a shower together, too. I was completely focused on the pleasure I was feeling as my cock slid in and out of Dina's hot, slick pussy. I still couldn't believe that things had turned so completely around since we'd arrived the previous night and that she seemed to be so into being with me now. Sure, the three back-to-back orgasms hadn't hurt but I'm sure there was more to it than that. I hadn't been getting laid regularly for a while and I'd never really been a lady killer, so I was just happy that my orgasms were being provided by somebody besides myself. I guess I was also happy that it appeared that this was not going to end up being just a one-time thing. I liked making Dina cum and I liked Dina making me cum.

As I was gradually picking up my pace, she was pushing back against my incoming thrusts and the sound of my hips smacking against her ass echoed through the small room. I slipped my hands up from her hips to caress her tits, feeling her hard nipples against my palms. Even through the condom, her pussy felt incredible and, the longer I was fucking her, the better it was feeling. I could feel my orgasm building faster as I was fucking her harder and she was pushing back against me and, though I would love to have fucked her all day, I was also looking forward to a highly pleasurable orgasm. I was hoping that she'd get there, too, but I obviously didn't know her body well enough to have any idea of how close she was to cumming. I ended up bringing my hands back down to hold her hips as I was pushing the full length of my cock into her and anticipating blowing my load momentarily. Fortunately, it turned out that the reason her pussy was feeling so much hotter and more slippery was because she was right on the verge of cumming herself. Just when I thought I'd be leaving her in the dust, she let out a cry and started shaking. I kept fucking her, feeling a definite sense of relief and, before she'd finished cumming, I was spewing into the condom.

I continued thrusting as I was spurting, relishing the pleasurable feeling, and slipped out only when I became concerned about the condom slipping off my shrinking cock. I backed up and she straightened up, turning to face me so we could make out again. I slipped the condom off and tossed it and the wrapper, making a mental note to be sure we emptied the trash before we left. After wiping off my cock, we wrapped our towels around ourselves, grabbed our clothes then exited the bathroom, heading back into the bedroom. I pulled my clothes back on and was essentially ready to go, so I watched Dina as she got herself ready. She removed her towel and used it to dry her hair as I stared at her naked body, then she bent forward and wrapped it around her hair. With only the towel around her hair, she stood naked before the mirror and put on a minimal amount of makeup while I looked at both her ass and the reflection of her full-frontal. She pulled on her clothes, ending my peep show, then dried her hair some more and brushed it out. We were both ready to go and out in the kitchen before Jim and Julie finished their mutual shower.

We ended up having a fun time at breakfast and on the beach, holding hands, kissing and generally acting like couples. I thought it would be a bit presumptuous to assume that Dina and I were a couple, but I was sure we'd figure out what was what soon enough. Since she had driven Julie and Jim had driven me, I ended up riding home with Dina and Julie with Jim. When Dina dropped me off, we kissed and smiled a lot but, during the drive, we'd figured out when we'd be seeing each other again though we hadn't really discussed anything deeper than that. I was just happy that she wanted to see me again and suspected that the night would end with more orgasms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds