A Charmed Life Ch. 02

"Again! You're going to wear that thing out," she whispered teasingly. The truth be known, she would never get tired of the feel of his body against her or of his hard cock inside her.

Seductively, she moved away until she was almost to the shoreline. Then bending over, she spread her legs apart a bit further as she braced herself on the rocks. He instantly recognized her invitation and followed her. Standing behind her, he pressed his cock against her wet pussy lips. She moaned softly as, once again, she felt the head of his cock ease into her, spreading her pussy lips apart. "I feel like some wanton slut and I love it. I love the feel of his hands on me. I love the feel of him holding me. I love the feel of his cock spreading me and I love the feel of his cock buried deep inside me, fucking me," she thought to herself. Even that brought back the memory of a friend who had told her that when she was pregnant, her hormones had gone crazy and that she and her husband had fucked so hard and so often that there were times when they were raw afterwards.

Yet with all of that going on in her mind, she moaned, "Ohhhhh, that feels good," as she felt him pushing deeper into her. Her wet pussy was not only accepting him but inviting him in as its muscles rolled along the length of his shaft.

"It does. It definitely does," he murmured.

Tilting her head downwards and raising her ass higher, she let his cock plunge even further into her excited pussy. His cock went deep into her in one slow, fluid thrust until he hit her cervix and then she flinched.

He stopped immediately. "Are you ok?"

Looking over her shoulder she replied, "Ya, just a little sensitive from all the energetic fucking we've been doing, I guess."

"Do you want to stop?" he queried in a concerned voice.

"No. I just think we'll need to take it a bit easier for awhile," she answered. For the briefest of seconds she thought about telling him why she thought she was so sensitive but the feel of his cock embedded inside her sent it fleeing from her mind.

Gently, he slid from her and then slid back in and then out, and in and out, and in and out.

Quickly, her desire overcame even the slightest bit of pain as she was soon using the rocks for leverage to drive herself back against his cock. "Harder. It doesn't hurt anymore. Fuck me. Deeper. I want all of you buried inside me. I want you to take me. Possess me. I'm yours and only yours. I'm your woman ... your island wife. Fuck me ... fill me. Ohhhhhhhh, that's it. Now, faster. Sooooo gooodddd. Yessssssss," she hissed. Maybe it was having explored her body as she had earlier or maybe it was the idea of being pregnant, but she felt herself soaring towards an orgasm unlike any she'd ever had since the first time they'd become lovers.

"Just feel how wet I am. My puss ... MY ... CUNT ... wants ... you ... deep ... inside ... of ... it. It ... wants ... to ... feel ... you ... slamming ... into ... it ... and ... stretching ... it. So ... hard ... so ... big ... feeling ... so ... full ... Ohhhhhhhh ... yessssssss ... that's ... exactly ... what ... I ... need," she called out in cadence with his thrusts as he moved into her harder and faster.

"You're cunt is so fucking wet and tight," he moaned, mimicking her words.

She could feel his cock stretching her pussy as it molded to his shaft, almost as if it was hugging it.

Reaching under her, he cupped her swinging tits. She moaned louder as he began to pinch her nipples. He squeezed them, rubbed them, and pressed them together. It felt wonderful and all the while, he continued to pump his cock into her snug pussy.

She groaned as she pushed back onto his cock. Fucking her from behind was nothing new for them. In fact, it was their favorite position because of the depth he could get and the added motion she could provide by swaying her hips or thrusting back against him.

With one hand cupping a breast and the other on her shoulder, he continued to plunge his cock fast and deep into her. It was as if he was determined to drive it into her very core.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod ... oh fuck that feels sooo good," she rasped as she felt her cunt squeezing his cock, not wanting to ever let it go.

That single thought stayed in her mind: "Not wanting to ever let it go." It was as if her pussy couldn't survive without his cock deep inside it.

Softly, she let out a little whimper and moan. While her body enjoyed the sensations it was experiencing, her mind swirled back to the idea of pregnancy. "Sure," she thought, "I could already be pregnant from all the times he's fucked me, but if not, then it means I could get pregnant this time - right now - this very moment as he drives his cock deep into me. And every time from now on until I do get pregnant."

The world seemed to spin as she was overwhelmed by the excitement that if she could actually get pregnant from this fucking, if she wasn't already, and her pussy started to spasm around his cock as she felt her impending orgasm.

That was all he needed. He pushed forward, his cock plunging even deeper into her. "I'm going to cummmmm," he snarled almost like a beast in the wild.

She ground her pussy back onto him as his cock pushed further into her, pressing against the opening to her womb. He held her tightly against him as his cock jerked and each strand of cum rocketed from the tip to cover the walls of her pussy. She couldn't help but wonder at the moment if he had any idea that he could have already gotten her pregnant or that it could be happening with each spurt.

Then, suddenly, it didn't matter. She felt it starting deep within the depths of her stomach. A growing tremor unlike almost anything she'd ever felt before. Her vision seemed to narrow until all she could see when she looked between her legs was his cock thrusting into her and his balls slapping against her lust-engorged clit. The tremors built like a runaway train until they exploded and for the first time in her life, she understood what it meant for a woman to squirt. Her juices gushed from her, coating his groin and splashing back onto her ass before rushing down her legs. "I'M AAHHHHH ... OOHHHHHH ... AAAAEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!" she screamed simultaneously just before her world went totally dark.

Later, through a thick layer of gray fog, she heard him gently calling her. When she opened her eyes, she found herself laying back on the picnic blanket they'd. It was wrapped tightly around her and he was leaning over her calling her name. "Miranda. Sweetheart. Can you hear me? Are you ok?"

Slowly, she unraveled an arm and reached up to touch his face. The look of fear and concern were ones that she'd never forget.

"I'm fine," she answered weakly.

"What happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you came like I've never seen you cum before and then you blacked out. It was only lucky that I was still holding onto you or you would have fallen and hurt yourself on the rocks." He spoke softly as he cradled her in his arms.

"Oh. I guess ... well, I've never ... ummmm ... I think I just did what they refer to as 'squirting'. I've read that it only happens when a woman is really turned-on and her whole body can release all of the fluids stored in her pussy at one time."

"Ahhh," he replied hesitantly, still not understanding the mysteries that were called 'woman'.

"Well, was there something else?" she asked in response to the tone in his voice.

"Ummmmm ... while you were out, you kept muttering something about babies and pregnancy."

She knew that now was the time to tell him of her suspicions but 'How?' she wondered. An idea quickly formed and with no other alternatives, she acted on it.

Pushing the blanket off, she stood before him and placed her hands on her hips just as she had done earlier. "Do I look pregnant?"

He knew he was being drawn into a situation where angels would fear to tread but he didn't have a choice. "Well ... ahhhh ..."

"I mean look at my breasts. Have they changed since we arrived here? Are they any bigger? And what about my nipples do they seem different? Larger, more sensitive maybe? Or what about the areole do they seem any different?" After she finished her first barrage of questions, she paused.

"Well ... your tits ... do seem a little bigger, not that I mind. As for your nipples, they seem to have gotten a bit larger, too and your areole seem to be a little darker," he answered with the caution of a man walking through a minefield.

"Ok, then what about this," she pointed to her stomach. "Has this changed since we landed? Does it seem different in some way?"

He hesitated just long enough for her to continue.

"And what about this?" she asked as her hand swept down to her pussy. The delicate aroma of sex and something else filling his nostrils. "Does my pussy seem different in some way? When we make love, does it seem like it's gotten bigger, more supple, more sensitive, or maybe wetter?"

She was challenging him and he knew it. There was no way he could avoid answering. He knew that if he tried, it would only cause trouble between them so, taking a deep breath, he replied, "Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes."

Immediately, she dropped to her knees in front of him and said, "I have just one more question then."

"Ok."

"Nathan once told me that you and he had taken a First Aid class together. Did it cover what needed to be done to deliver a baby?"

Taken by surprise he answered honestly, "Yes."

Leaning even closer, she placed her lips against his ear as she whispered. "Good, because if I'm right, you're going to need that training in about six months ... Daddy."

He sat there stunned, unsure what to say and when he finally did, he stammered, "You mean you're ... we're ... you're going to have ...?"

As she stood back up, she smiled down at him and answered, "Yep, unless I'm really wrong, I'm going to have a baby." After that, she turned and walked up the trail towards the hut.

"... a baby," he finally finished in a low whisper. "She's going to have a baby," he said slightly louder and then as loud as he could, "I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!" He ran up the trail after her.

That night as they lay together wrapped in each other's arms, he whispered the words she was longing to hear. "You know I realized two things today."

"What's that?"

"Number one is that I love you with all my heart and if we're ever rescued from this island I want you to be my wife. I want a wedding and a house and everything that goes along with being a married couple. And number two is that I'm still the luckiest man in the world."

Snuggling closer, she lifted her mouth to his ear. "I think Nathan used to say that you led a charmed life and I think he was right."

After she fell asleep in his arms, he crept to the point overlooking the ocean. He listened to the waves wash against the beach and the sound of the sand rubbing against itself with each wave. He smelled the fragrant scent of the trees and fruits that surrounded him. He looked out across the vast expanse of ocean and was suddenly surprised by the sight of a light almost like a pinpoint far off in the distance. He could tell that whatever it was had come from below the horizon before it soared into the sky, hung there for an instant, and then fell back into the sea.

"What was that?" he asked himself but the only answer was the sound of the breeze rustling in the trees.

***********

Ok fans and readers, here's your chance to give feedback and even direction on where I should go with this story.

What was the strange light Aaron saw? A flare from a ship? A signal flare from Rachel and Dennis? Maybe a rocket? The choices are endless. You decide ... I'll be waiting.

As always, please remember to vote and thanks for reading my stores.

Finally, to those readers who continue to question the choice of placing stories like this in the "INCEST" Category please check the definition at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest and note the portion regarding 'step-relatives'.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds