A Charmed Life Ch. 03

"Excuse me ma'am. May I sit down?"

"Of course."

"I did some checking like I promised and think I may have the answer to your question about the other survivor."

Seeing the solemn look on his face she hesitated before asking, "What happened to him?"

"Well I'm not one-hundred percent certain but a life raft was found several years ago about 400 miles from here. It matches the description you gave me. There was only one person in it and he had passed away quite awhile before he was found. The only clue the authorities ever had were two words he'd written on the inside of the raft ... 'I'm sorry'."

When she didn't say anything, he quietly got up and left her alone to her thoughts.

Two days later the rescue ship arrived. Fortunately it was a large ship since the 'family' had grown significantly since they had survived the wreck.

Sitting on the lookout point, Aaron looked down at the ship and at his family; a wife, a mistress, three little girls, a young boy and another baby on the way. Silently he thought, "I guess I'm just lucky ... or maybe I have a charmed life."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds