A Charmed Life Ch. 04

'What a break' she thought. If he thought he was going to get an actual fuck, she had discretion to engage as much of him and in any way she wanted. She bent close to the hole and said, "No, I'm safe." She quickly pondered her options and then had a stroke of brilliance. She lifted the back of her skirt, turned her back to him and bent over. Liz pulled Charm into her vagina with its tip protruding and mouth open wide like a funnel before her canal. Reaching between her legs she took hold of him and guided him as she backed up toward the hole.

Liz centered him over her pussy and pushed back. As his head passed in, she, as custom, enclosed Charm around him and started to suck. She abruptly stopped herself as such abilities were very un-cunt-like. He was a tight fit, especially with the added thickness of Charm around him. Liz arched her back and spread her knees to help his passage while Charm drooled out a carpet of slick lubricant over him as he was devoured. It was a parallel struggle to push Charm down over his length and accommodate Charm and guest within her tight passage but, inch by inch she finally got him completely in or at least as far as the wall would let her. It was a bit of a trick, he was pressed all the way to the end of her canal and she had to draw Charm's slack out of the way and in to her womb without making any detectable motion. She also had to keep Charm firm enough to push over him but not so that he would feel it.

Once firmly seated he gave a quiet grunt and paused a second for their skin to relax around their tight union, then he began driving. It was slow at first and easy for Liz to manage, but as he picked up his pace and lengthened his stroke it became more difficult. She was getting pushed and pulled back and forth by his motion. She had to brace an elbow against the opposite wall to keep herself still and her butt pressed against the wall.

'This was fantastic,' she thought. She wished she had thought of this sooner. The pressure around her vagina walls was divine and the way he was sliding Charm up and down in her was better than anything she could produce for herself. Charm was getting a real treat too, deep, just where she liked it. Liz delved down on her clitoris with her spare hand and her enjoyment became complete.

An intense orgasm started to build. Liz locked her knees and waited. The man kept up a steady pace, fucking a hole in the wall and obviously enjoying it very much. It was tasking her abilities but she kept a regular motion within Charm of pulling out of the way at the back of her puss as he rammed in, drawing slightly around the end of his penis, sucking out his pre-cum before he withdrew, and then holding back Charm to keep from being pulled out. She thought her subtle pumping movement was indiscernible but the way the man was grunting and groaning she could not be sure.

Again, his self control was phenomenal, providing good, long service to Liz' pleasure. That big climax finally hit. She felt it everywhere, it was the kind of complete joy that utterly satisfied every corner of her being, she shook and quivered under its throes. Within her, Charm twitched and jerked spasmodically. It was so immense it robbed her of her strength as well as her concentration. Through a haze of overwhelming pleasure she struggled to keep her feet, muffle a shriek, and prevent Charm from getting pulled out with his withdrawal.

Her struggle was made more difficult by the man's furious new onslaught. Either Charm's twitching or her effort to hold it in place had sent the man over the edge. He launched into that familiar torrent that signals a fast approaching orgasm. Liz, still in the middle of her own crisis, pressed hard against the wall and summoned what energy she still had to keep her hold on him. He pounded against the wall in a rhythm and a force that could not possibly be mistaken for anything but sexual intercourse to the men outside. He gave one big grunt and then pushed as far into her as he could and held still in that natural instinct that compels men to deliver their seed deep. Liz took the opportunity to seize him firmly and suck hard, oblivious to what he thought.

Then he came. Liz felt it go all the way through him in wondrous detail. She greedily sucked away the first spurt and then the second. The third came every bit as big as the first two, the fourth was even bigger. Liz marveled that she had a hold of a sexual super man. He kept coming. She lost track of how much but warmly received the quenching effect within. He stood absolutely still until he had issued every last drop. Liz held on to him to make sure that she got it all.

It was an awkward moment for Liz, to come out of such a consuming frenzy to find herself wedged across a porn arcade booth, her naked ass pressed against an anonymous erection to receive what should be a warm, compassionate exchange of life-giving fluid. She suddenly felt very cold and emotionally drained. It was one of those times when she saw herself as lost and helpless. The man on the other side of the wall began to shake and she knew he was about to lose his feet. She released him, pulled away and stood up. Her skirt fell back down and she turned to the wall and placed a hand on the wet, slowly drooping penis that she had enjoyed so much. She would have liked to meet it again but she knew that was out of the question.

Their commotion had attracted the attention of the other patrons. Liz heard scratches and gentle knocks at her door. She knew what they wanted. She bid farewell to the moistened intruder and sat down on the plastic chair with her back turned to the hole.

The man she just had was whispering to her through the hole. "Baby that was awesome." "What's your name?" "Hey, let's get together and... um, talk." "Can I see you again some time?" "I think we had something really good going back there." She heard his movie stop playing and then he said, "I have to go now. Please, darlin'. Talk to me." There was a long silence and then he exited the booth.

Liz confided herself that she had given him a whole lot more than most men would be getting tonight, but somewhere deep inside she felt she owed him more than a cold shoulder. Was this the existence she had made for herself? A tedious string of dangerous and tawdry liaisons all endured to support a lonely, loveless life? She pushed Charm all the way out, gathered it in her arms and hugged it close. She loved Charm and she was grateful for what it afforded her, but some times she hated what she had to do to keep it. Suddenly, she felt very tired and estranged. She wondered for the first time if this alienation is what Kate felt.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 965 milliseconds